Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,613 members, 7,820,178 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6153) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8744362 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6150) (6151) (6152) (6153) (6154) (6155) (6156) ... (14156) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jemi7: 5:23pm On Dec 05, 2018
Nothing will give me greater joy and pleasure than an arsenal win tonight.. .I pray we are completely destroyed and humiliated. There is no difference between wishing for this and what we have been going through since the beginning of the season, So if you have any "how can you be wishing bad for your club" sermon.......

Keep it to your damn self. Mourinho must be sacked before Christmas

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 5:28pm On Dec 05, 2018
Jemi7:
Nothing will give me greater joy and pleasure than an arsenal win tonight.. .I pray we are completely destroyed and humiliated. There is no difference between wishing for this and what we have been going through since the beginning of the season, So if you have any "how can you be wishing bad for your club" sermon.......

No says the Lord of hosts,

Who sayeth a thing and come to pass if the Lord has not said it

Mourinho will stay long and deliver the EPL trophy to Man Utd in the fullness of time

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 5:39pm On Dec 05, 2018
kokaneprodigy:
grin cheesy what will you be busy doing
I have some codes to write grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 5:47pm On Dec 05, 2018
Codes you won’t be writing if u win or draw right
eph12:

I have some codes to write grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 5:49pm On Dec 05, 2018
kokaneprodigy:
Codes you won’t be writing if u win or draw right
Exactly grin
So don't look for me, I will find you angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 5:59pm On Dec 05, 2018
kokaneprodigy:
cant see any mad dog

grin

....... Just be patient...... You shall see it soon.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 6:32pm On Dec 05, 2018
GGMumu
Game day....Mad dog fc cheesy grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 6:41pm On Dec 05, 2018
Jemi7:

We plenty for this boat bro. Maybe when we become the laughing stock of all n sundry, the board will take that bold step.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jemi7: 6:56pm On Dec 05, 2018
raumdeuter:

No says the Lord of hosts,

Who sayeth a thing and come to pass if the Lord has not said it

Mourinho will stay long and deliver the EPL trophy to Man Utd in the fullness of time

Kolo
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jemi7: 6:57pm On Dec 05, 2018
larride:

We plenty for this boat bro. Maybe when we become the laughing stock of all n sundry, the board will take that bold step.

I sha know that he won't be here next season, but I can't wait till then, i want him gone tonight if possible. Damn
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 7:09pm On Dec 05, 2018
grin

The same Crystal Palace that we made look like a reborn Bayern Munich was massacred by Bournemouth with 10 Men last Night.

Mou must fùck off this Year! Don't wanna celebrate new Year with Mou still remains as United Manager.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 7:45pm On Dec 05, 2018
diggz:

Weedtaker na wetin make you dey hide from my mentions?
De gwor, elewon diggz. I'm sorry for not getting back to you earlier.

I'll address all your questions if possible after tonight's game.

hope you're doing OK, greet ur village people for me.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 8:08pm On Dec 05, 2018
Lol, why here dry like dis na.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 8:11pm On Dec 05, 2018
Lineup loading... With this lineup and a bit of luck United should top the game.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 8:13pm On Dec 05, 2018
Stay strong my people.

Pogba and ukaku for bench
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 8:15pm On Dec 05, 2018
SIRcumalot:
Stay strong my people.

Pogba and ukaku for bench
The mad dog and the virus in the team.

Ìyanu go she lè sha. I'm expecting Arsenal to lineup two strikers but hellno!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:16pm On Dec 05, 2018
Main man and Mark Henry noh fit even start, to think they both worth over 160M. Chai!

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 8:21pm On Dec 05, 2018
adebayo201:
Lineup loading... With this lineup and a bit of luck United should top the game.

The 3 CBs haven't started a match in about a month. The 2 wing backs haven't played 120 minutes of competitive football in 2 months. Of the forwards, only Martial can create a wow moment and he's even less enthusiastic these days.

Mourinho is the mad dog in the team.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 8:28pm On Dec 05, 2018
Hehehe Mourinho wants to escape defeat by all means.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 8:36pm On Dec 05, 2018
Hehe

I see Arsenal fans saying they want to avenge the 8-2 dished to them years ago.

Only God can comprehend the magnitude of the banter they'll get if they lose.

Still, Mourinho is an assho.le

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by diggz: 8:42pm On Dec 05, 2018
weedtaker:
De gwor, elewon diggz. I'm sorry for not getting back to you earlier.

I'll address all your questions if possible after tonight's game.

hope you're doing OK, greet ur village people for me.

Una too dey behave like una coach...blaady scumcvnts angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:46pm On Dec 05, 2018
adebayo201:
just knew Pogba wouldn’t start this game
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by RuuDie(m): 8:50pm On Dec 05, 2018
Funny enough... I see United winning this one!

Other times I have witnessed fans 'vehemently' against their team winning has been Chelsea after Mourinho exit, under Rafa and Grant grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 8:50pm On Dec 05, 2018
Jones that just came back is injured after like how many games Smh
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by RuuDie(m): 8:51pm On Dec 05, 2018
kokaneprodigy:
just knew Pogba wouldn’t start this game

Short one not needed! grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by RuuDie(m): 8:51pm On Dec 05, 2018
Watch out for Super Mario Fellaini grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by RuuDie(m): 8:52pm On Dec 05, 2018
Leyqute:
Hehe

I see Arsenal fans saying they want to avenge the 8-2 dished to them years ago.

Only God can comprehend the magnitude of the banter they'll get if they lose.

Still, Mourinho is an assho.le

Swear down!

Dem die well if dem no win this match... talk less of lose! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:57pm On Dec 05, 2018
He had to be quarantined before he spreads the virus
RuuDie:

Short one not needed! grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:00pm On Dec 05, 2018
Man United so bad it’s now being trolled by scummies.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by neezar: 9:17pm On Dec 05, 2018
United problem is not only from the special scam himself

Woodward has to leave also
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by HanksAnuku: 9:26pm On Dec 05, 2018
De Gea grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 9:27pm On Dec 05, 2018
cry

(1) (2) (3) ... (6150) (6151) (6152) (6153) (6154) (6155) (6156) ... (14156) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: TrebleChamp(m), raumdeuter, Shegzdave, AdisaOwala and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.