Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,360 members, 7,860,979 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:09 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6202) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8862206 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6199) (6200) (6201) (6202) (6203) (6204) (6205) ... (14215) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by slimghost(m): 11:47am On Dec 22, 2018
JayKayMaybachz:
Today is my birthday..

All I want is a massive win from the boys and OGS.

That'll gimme joy. Lest I forget, a good win with attacking footie..

HBD man.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Sniper4real(m): 11:51am On Dec 22, 2018
eph12:

We don't do that here

I can't just appreciate good tin nih. G
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MRTA7: 11:54am On Dec 22, 2018
afrodoc2:

I can imagine all the haters and Mourinho stans waiting for things to go bad either today or later in the season.

Haters and stans, we are not asking Solskjaer to win the league or even make top 4. With the hole JM dug this team into that will be too tall a task.

All we want for this season is attacking football and no relegation.

I do want some of the players to further expose themselves though. Because Jose was not the only problem at man utd. And it'll hopefully allow the new manager to know who he'll be selling quickly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 11:56am On Dec 22, 2018
Moruinho stans?
I doubt they exist after this him season with us.
Hiring Jose was a worthy risk wey no pay off.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Excallibur(m): 11:59am On Dec 22, 2018
So some people actually watched the liverpool man u game and are still against mourinho being sacked grin ...on that same day i watched levante lose 5 nill to barcelona...i swear if man u played like levante did and lost with that 5 nill score line, he will still be manager today

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 12:01pm On Dec 22, 2018
BikeMan:
I think Klopp got the better of the talents they possessed. You won't want any of them if they were still at their former clubs, so don't blame your scouts.

If in 2yrs an attacking team picks up Doherty, you might still blame your scouts for not recommending him
VVD and Mane were top talents in Southampton. Two players playing in positions where United really needed to reinforce in the first place. If we could buy Shaw from them then why couldn't we buy at least one of Mane or VVD?

Anyone can look like top talent if they dont play for Mourinho. If Shaw played for Klopp i'm sure he would be top 3 LB in the league now. The signs were there for him during his ealry days for LVG before that injury against Ajax.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 12:32pm On Dec 22, 2018
MRTA7:

I do want some of the players to further expose themselves though. Because Jose was not the only problem at man utd. And it'll hopefully allow the new manager to know who he'll be selling quickly.

They will expose themselves. There will be an exodus at the end of this season.

Mourinho was definitely not the only problem and I hope the remaining problems are kicked out very soon.
Fellaini, Darmian, Matic, Jones, Rojo, Valencia should be shown the door.
The only thing working against Ashley Young is his age, cos he has shown himself to be a model professional.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 12:45pm On Dec 22, 2018
Young, Jones, Rojo, Darmian, Fellaini, Matic, Valencia.

I fit run mental if we start next season with these guys as the core of our first team.

We should offload some this January, then the rest in the summer
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Botfuss: 12:49pm On Dec 22, 2018
Young will always make a good back up. Dude has good football sense
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BikeMan: 1:00pm On Dec 22, 2018
Lana1:
VVD and Mane were top talents in Southampton. Two players playing in positions where United really needed to reinforce in the first place. If we could buy Shaw from them then why couldn't we buy at least one of Mane or VVD?

Anyone can look like top talent if they dont play for Mourinho. If Shaw played for Klopp i'm sure he would be top 3 LB in the league now. The signs were there for him during his ealry days for LVG before that injury against Ajax.
Well, you might be right but you can't buy all the best players in the league. VVD has been in Soton for a while, did you ever ask your team to buy him?

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 1:01pm On Dec 22, 2018
eph12:

I don't understand you again o. In one hand you're looking for Messi goals in international competition to determine his performance and in the other hand you're saying Di Maria out performed him by scoring much lesser goals than Messi in that same world cup. Even the one goal that Di Maria scored in the quarters, it was Messi that set him up.

Of what use will Rojo goal be if Messi had not scored when he did?

Di Maria was Argentina best player in that world cup, injury cut him short. He ought to have won the player of the world cup if he played to the end. Di Maria started or Assisted most of their goals.

Rojo's goal was more important than any goal score by Argentina in the last world cup.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by postdigger(m): 1:25pm On Dec 22, 2018
Leyqute:

A useless 500k GBP/week lemon

Screw you Mou.

Wow, okay peeps today's topic we'll be talking about the great sanchez aka pissing in fraudiolas face

Bibidear:

u shouldnt be arguing with him.....he is jealous of manutd's success......ask him the team he supports,u will feel pity for him......a team that has no history......dont let anybody dampen our spirit.......sanchez is coming......other premier league clubs are always jealous of manutd........manutd is far above them.......let's toast to sanchez's arrival and hope trophies follows

Someone pls say the opening prayer

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by postdigger(m): 1:27pm On Dec 22, 2018
eph12:
We know the real rich kids. They don't hassle, they don't price, they just ask for how much and they pay. They don't gaf the cost. They don't wait for promo or black Friday to spend on fantasies.

Only misers do the way City is doing. Stingy fools
The stingy fools saw what your useless Mourinho couldn't see, today is Saturday sanchez has received his alert bagam grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by postdigger(m): 1:30pm On Dec 22, 2018
joeace2020:
Just a reminder to haters that Sanchez is 29 years old
Josephu amadi uduapkuenyi, son of Eliza uduapkuenyi what have you achieved with sanchez aka 29yrs?

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 1:31pm On Dec 22, 2018
MRTA7:

Jose Mourinho was the major problem, on percentage scales he'd get no less than 85%. Like someone rightly pointed out, only Jesse Lingard seemed to have progressed under him. Every other player stagnated or regressed, even the man after God's heart David de G.

We are aware that some players are not good enough but the sum total of the team's output is insanely lesser than their individual abilities. Let's not forget Jose Mourinho signed not less than eight of the guys in that first team today. When it seems his own signatures not good enough for him after a few months then he is finished. My only issue with the board is that they allowed him ruin the season, or almost ruined it. I still think it can be salvaged.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by postdigger(m): 1:33pm On Dec 22, 2018
dopeJemi:

Toast to Sanchez Sweetheart, and our new found Love cheesy
Nihilist do you mind?

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by postdigger(m): 1:35pm On Dec 22, 2018
Neymar1095:
Sanchez is just a mercenary. Hazard is better than the fool by far
he might have copied this from twitter but he was right all along cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 1:35pm On Dec 22, 2018
postdigger:

The stingy fools saw what your useless Mourinho couldn't see, today is Saturday sanchez has received his alert bagam grin
stop littering this place like you are giddy excited about your new device.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by postdigger(m): 1:36pm On Dec 22, 2018
KinzyeWriter:
GLORY GLORY MAN UNITED
GLORY GLORY MAN UNITED
GLORY GLORY MAN UNITED
AS THE REDS GO MARCHING ON
WELCOME ALEXIS SANCHEZ cool
Lmfao ggmumu indeed

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 1:36pm On Dec 22, 2018
elampiro:

Di Maria was Argentina best player in that world cup, injury cut him short. He ought to have won the player of the world cup if he played to the end. Di Maria started or Assisted most of their goals.

Rojo goal was more important than any goal score by Argentina in the last world cup.
What is the meaning of this started you're talking about?
The facts are easy to verify
Messi - 4 goals
Di Maria - 1

The one goal Di Maria scored was assisted by Messi but according to you he didn't perform well. Well I think the problem is the standard we have come to accept of Messi and Di Maria that's playing out here, yes?

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by postdigger(m): 1:40pm On Dec 22, 2018
ChristineC:
stop littering this place like you are giddy excited about your new device.
Woman chill its turn by turn I'll soon dig up your own posts about sanchez don't rush me

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by postdigger(m): 1:40pm On Dec 22, 2018
IFearGod:
This deal really makes sense for us considering the fact that it was a straight swap; no cash involved.

Even at £500k/week ( including bonuses and image rights) which is equivalent to £104Million on a 4-year contact.

A good deal, I must say....
A very good deal dear
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by postdigger(m): 1:42pm On Dec 22, 2018
Oasis007:
Its finally Official!

What a breathtaking Deal! Thank God he's signed before our Trip to the Wembley to face Spurs in the EPL!
In Mr chow's voice "but did you win the league madafaka"

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 1:44pm On Dec 22, 2018
postdigger:

Woman chill its turn by turn I'll soon dig up your own posts about sanchez don't rush me
don't forget to cc Sanchez, you might get a few crumbs off his"500k" this weekend for your efforts.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by postdigger(m): 1:45pm On Dec 22, 2018
Nihilist:
acl loading angry

i cant even imagine how arsenal fans must be feeling right now
Arsenal fans are feeling quite good, considering the fact that they got henrik, and gave united "Udoka sanchez" an igbo guy living in Sudan. Don't you think so?

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 1:47pm On Dec 22, 2018
postdigger:

Don't mind the useless Mourinho. Sanchez would have been on 20 goals by now at City
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by postdigger(m): 1:47pm On Dec 22, 2018
ChristineC:
don't forget to cc Sanchez, you might get a few crumbs off his"500k" this weekend for your efforts.
Lmfao woman check my moniker, what did you see? Yeah right I wasn't designed to trade insults with anyone I only dig, don't waste your time.

The church of postdigging is marching on and the gates of the red devils shall not prevail

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by postdigger(m): 1:53pm On Dec 22, 2018
patrickmuf:
ALEXIS SANCHEZ...Finally, a worthy No. 7...
Thanks Mkhitaryan for the moments that only came at intervals...
No comments

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 1:57pm On Dec 22, 2018
eph12:

What is the meaning of this started you're talking about?
The facts are easy to verify
Messi - 4 goals
Di Maria - 1

The one goal Di Maria scored was assisted by Messi but according to you he didn't perform well. Well I think the problem is the standard we have come to accept of Messi and Di Maria that's playing out here, yes?

All I know is that Messi has been far less effective in Argentina than Barca. It goes back to my argument that quality of team mates matter. Even Ronaldo has not been as effective for Portugal as for Manchester United, Madrid.

Pogba would play better in a Madrid, Barca team than in a United team. The attacking sense of Rashford, Lingard, Martial, Lingard is not as great as that of Aguero, Silva, De Bruyne and Sterling.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by postdigger(m): 1:59pm On Dec 22, 2018
Oasis007:
"Since I was a young lad I’ve always said that my dream was to play for Manchester United, and I’m not just saying that because I’m here now and today it’s come true.

"I always said as a kid that I’d like to play for United and I once spoke to Sir Alex Ferguson about it. We chatted for around 20 minutes. And I told him that my dream was to come here to Manchester United.

"It really is a massive club, very powerful, and so now, when I got the opportunity to come here, I looked at the badge and my hairs just stood up on end because it’s a powerful club and the biggest Club in England."

- ALEXIS SANCHEZ

More like" since I was a young lad I've always wanted to earn 500k GBP, I talked to Mourinho about it....... " cheesy

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by postdigger(m): 2:01pm On Dec 22, 2018
SailorXY:
Sanchez is a very good signing I must say. another guy who can shoulder goal scoring responsibilities.

with Lingard & Martial in good form, Rashidi will have to up his game or scavenge for minutes on the pitch.
Fast forward, you are now blaming maga sanchez for stalling rashford's growth.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 2:02pm On Dec 22, 2018
postdigger:

Lmfao woman check my moniker, what did you see? Yeah right I wasn't designed to trade insults with anyone I only dig, don't waste your time.b
what insult

The church of postdigging is marching on and the gates of the red devils shall not prevail
k

(1) (2) (3) ... (6199) (6200) (6201) (6202) (6203) (6204) (6205) ... (14215) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: adebayo201, odizeey(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.