Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,405 members, 7,861,144 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:14 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6203) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8864030 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6200) (6201) (6202) (6203) (6204) (6205) (6206) ... (14215) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 2:02pm On Dec 22, 2018
postdigger:

No comments
Last last, you go dey alright...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 2:04pm On Dec 22, 2018
elampiro:

Yaya Toure, Navas, Fernado, Kolarov, Bony, if given to United in 2016/2017 would have been starting games for us. Yaya Toure was still more active than Carrick at that time. Toure would still have benched Schnederlin. Fernado over Schnederlin any day. Navas would have been playing our right wing until we are able to upgrade.

These names shows the depth of the squad Guardiola inherited. No wonder they were doing well in Europe.

If these players were good enough to play in 2017, How come in 2018, Fernando is only good enough for Galatasaray, Yaya is not good enough to play for Olympiakos and Bony is barely good enough to play for Swansea in division 2

Toure was more active in 2017 but was sent away from Olympiakos for being poor in 2018
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 2:07pm On Dec 22, 2018
elampiro:

How old were these players in 2016?

De Bruyne
Sterling
Fernadino
Aguero
Silva
Otamendi

I would rather have these players to build on than having 6 Rashfords or Lingards or Herreras as my future.

How old was Blind, DeGea, Martial Smalling Shaw, Herera Martial Darmian, or Depay that has become a legend in Lyon

Depay at this moment, If a neutral club was to approach Lyon to sign him they will quote 100M
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 2:13pm On Dec 22, 2018
afrodoc2:

I can imagine all the haters and Mourinho stans waiting for things to go bad either today or later in the season.

Haters and stans, we are not asking Solskjaer to win the league or even make top 4. With the hole JM dug this team into that will be too tall a task.

All we want for this season is attacking football and no relegation.

Copy this post and paste it anytime a Mourinho stan brings the I told you so bullsheet
There will be so many of them ready to bring "You see it wasnt Mourinhos fault" excuse
Mourinho had 2.5yrs he served garbage, Let another coach have his own 2.5yrs at least

Even if Solskjaer lose all games as long as he no relegate, We like am so

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by postdigger(m): 2:15pm On Dec 22, 2018
nitrogen:
Man Utd dey craze, upon say Na only Europa and Carling dem win last season, them still pip club wey win UCL, LaLiga, Super Cup, to first position in the money league.

Nawa o!
congrats Mr money league

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 2:21pm On Dec 22, 2018
elampiro:

All I know is that Messi has been far less effective in Argentina than Barca. It goes back to my argument that quality of team mates matter. Even Ronaldo has not been as effective for Portugal as for Manchester United, Madrid.

Pogba would play better in a Madrid, Barca team than in a United team. The attacking sense of Rashford, Lingard, Martial, Lingard is not as great as that of Aguero, Silva, De Bruyne and Sterling.

Don't you think that in the light of facts, you need to change what you know about Messi international career?

Maybe Pogba would play better where he doesn't have to do anything. I would play better too if that's what you're insinuating.

Was that not why the club coughed out 500k per week to sign one of the best players in the league? Was that not why the club signed the most expensive striker in the league? Plus experienced players like Matic and Mata. What Sane is doing at City, Martial can do same too or are you saying Martial is not good enough?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 2:24pm On Dec 22, 2018
The football Chelsea play for Jose last season with them and this our own which one bad pass ?

That Liverpool game na all time low.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BikeMan: 2:27pm On Dec 22, 2018
eph12 i like that your post on Sanchez grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by postdigger(m): 2:30pm On Dec 22, 2018
KinzyeWriter:
I'm so Happy to be a United grin

No time mhen, we are here to rule again...

Waiting for the next big signing in the summer that the coach promised us

#GGMU

The way Alexis was introduced yday was dope.. We're good at everything. wink
Of course dear y'all are also good at

Sacking coaches

Paying awof money to Sanchez

Wailing

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 2:30pm On Dec 22, 2018
eph12:

Don't you think that in the light of facts, you need to change what you know about Messi international career?

Maybe Pogba would play better where he doesn't have to do anything. I would play better too if that's what you're insinuating.

Was that not why the club coughed out 500k per week to sign one of the best players in the league? Was that not why the club signed the most expensive striker in the league? Plus experienced players like Matic and Mata. What Sane is doing at City, Martial can do same too or are you saying Martial is not good enough?

We did not have the quality of City players and depth of the team to start with. Have you thought why every big player that has come since 2015 has flopped? Di Maria, Falcao, etc. Even up coming players like Mephis De Pay?

We do not have Evra, Vidic, Ferdinand and Carrick to start smoothly from the back. Then coupled with inexperienced forwards.

As for Messi, I have said what I have to say. Messi and Ronaldo will never be able to do what they did for club in the National team due to quality of players discrepancy.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by postdigger(m): 2:32pm On Dec 22, 2018
KinzyeWriter:
I don't see us losing any match this season again, even in ucl grin.
*face-palm* see Mary see JOSEPH

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sod09(m): 2:34pm On Dec 22, 2018
Postdigger...wtf dude grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 2:38pm On Dec 22, 2018
elampiro:

We did not have the quality of City players and depth of the team to start with. Have you thought why every big player that has come since 2015 has flopped? Di Maria, Falcao, etc. Even up coming players like Mephis De Pay?

We do not have Evra, Vidic, Ferdinand and Carrick to start smoothly from the back. Then coupled with inexperienced forwards.

As for Messi, I have said what I have to say. Messi and Ronaldo will never be able to do what they did for club in the National team due to quality of players discrepancy.
Is it true that when someone says "I have said what I said ", it means the person has ran out of points to defend his position and just being stubborn to accept superior argument?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by postdigger(m): 2:42pm On Dec 22, 2018
nezzar:
Lmao
Mourinho is here to stay
This post was made on January Now in December u want Mourinho out Kindly explain pls

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by postdigger(m): 2:42pm On Dec 22, 2018
nezzar:
Lmao
Mourinho is here to stay
This post was made on January Now in December u want Mourinho out Kindly explain pls

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by postdigger(m): 2:49pm On Dec 22, 2018
ToyinDipo:
Not many players who have played for Pep before, would actually want to play for him again
Jose however has his way of winning over players.
Foolish post of the year

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by postdigger(m): 2:53pm On Dec 22, 2018
funlord:

Sanchez's shirt sales alone would comfortably boost our coffers so why all these tears over a guy who does not play for your team or over a team you have no _fucking stake in?

Make jealousy featuring bile and pain no make some of una run mad oh.... cheesy
Fungoat how far with your sanchez and Mourinho?

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 2:56pm On Dec 22, 2018
Where are these posters

Capitalcee, toyindipo, gbr1, funlord

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by postdigger(m): 2:57pm On Dec 22, 2018
dopeJemi:
Oasis, how far.. no pictures of the team training? heard they trained yesterday, look for the ones wey Sanchez dey
Egbon dope, do you still want me to upload pictures of sanchez in training or nah?

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 2:57pm On Dec 22, 2018
It's tasking keeping up with the energy on this board.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by postdigger(m): 3:00pm On Dec 22, 2018
Leyqute:
It's tasking keeping up with the energy on this board.
Welcome boss, how do you want your posts digged? Fresh or old? cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by funlord(m): 3:03pm On Dec 22, 2018
raumdeuter:
Where are these posters

funlord

One is Celebrating Christmas ogbeni!

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by postdigger(m): 3:03pm On Dec 22, 2018
Y'all should take solace in the fact that we're going to camp on the Chelsea thread when sarri ball gets sacked like conte wink

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by postdigger(m): 3:05pm On Dec 22, 2018
funlord:

Very simple....niggas like me don't hide from nada.

A mixture of injuries...key men being off form at crucial points of the season, some players just not being up to scratch...bad tactics in europe and luck favoring shekpeteri yesterday! But beware the wounded lion...mourinho and united won't take anything or anyone lightly next season...mark it!
Always my favourite.

7 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TalabiAudu: 3:11pm On Dec 22, 2018
postdigger:
Y'all should take solace in the fact that we're going to camp on the Chelsea thread when sarri ball gets sacked like conte wink

cheesy cheesy

You go wait taya

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by postdigger(m): 3:13pm On Dec 22, 2018
BushWickBill:

Jose won't be going anywhere any time soon.
Not his biggest fan but in reality why would we sack him? At this point it would be senseless to get rid of him
Exactly

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by postdigger(m): 3:14pm On Dec 22, 2018
funlord:

Nobody is even going to sack Jose....all this wailing and gnashing of teeth will end on nairalands pages! The board is looking at the numbers and the log and so far since fergies final season this season is shaping up to be the kind of season we are used to at Manchester united! Blazing through the group stage of the UCL and remaining either top of the log or around the top of the league...With our injuries to key players and the poor form of some other players and some tactical errors by the coach so far why won't we go through a blip? Every team will go through a blip this season including city!

Even madrid that is 4th and almost 17 points behind barca while playing some tepid soccer is still publicly backing zidane.... maybe after january if he is backed in the market and they keep slipping he may be axed but in december? Talk about knee jerk reactions to a bad period of form......Lmao!
Mourinho's dark horse lmfao

8 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by postdigger(m): 3:17pm On Dec 22, 2018
funlord:

Some of them don't even know what they want! Baseless hate founded on wetin person no even sabi? Hate being 2nd after enjoying 7th, 6th and 4th in years gone by? Hate europa? Hate carling cup? Hate mourinho? Hate woodward? Hate Fergie? Hate the stadium? Hate Miki? Hate Ibra? Hate even retired players? Hate lukaku? Hate wins? Hate goals? Even if the team is going through a period of strife is it meant to be that way forever?

I sure say even to release dey vex them! Lmao!
2nd place fc

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by postdigger(m): 3:22pm On Dec 22, 2018
funlord:

My wigga for life strikes again.....

"My only concern about Mourinho is that he seems to be distracted by the so-called critics out there. He is probably paid eight, nine or ten million pounds a year so focus on your own job. Rise above that. He should be better than that, but he seems to be easily upset. Shut up and get on with your job. You are getting very well paid for it."

"As for man city blowing teams away? My only concern for City is that I still think it is in their DNA as a club to mess things up. They have been previous times where we have got carried away with City, but they will take some stopping this year."

"Now for liverpool? It’s hard to figure out Liverpool at the moment. It’s hard to get excited about them. For me they are going nowhere fast and come the end of the season when the prizes are being handed out Liverpool will be nowhere near. I think if they were playing in my back garden I wouldn’t watch them. Let's be honest they are going nowhere. At the back, there are question marks over the goalkeeper, the defenders. I don’t have too much to say about Liverpool."

Roy "dr. savage" Keano....ITV
See when they were celebrating Mourinho's attack on conte, if only they knew it would be the only attack they would be getting from him.

*pathetic*

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 3:25pm On Dec 22, 2018
eph12:

Is it true that when someone says "I have said what I said ", it means the person has ran out of points to defend his position and just being stubborn to accept superior argument?

Your argument about Messi is too weak and inferior to stand.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by neezar: 3:27pm On Dec 22, 2018
raumdeuter:
Where are these posters

Capitalcee, toyindipo, gbr1, funlord
gloryisaac too
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by postdigger(m): 3:28pm On Dec 22, 2018
dopeJemi:

abeg no dey shout

now that the season is fresh, looking at the all the teams, I have said that mourinho has no reason not to win the league neither does conte

a question that you are yet to answer is, Does pep have a reason not to win the league this season? if he does please state it now so we will know why he will not win the league, not reasons why he failed when season Don end, na simple question I ask you since yesterday

Does Pep have any reason not to win the league this season?

and abeg no shout for my head
Pep won the league Mourinho got sacked, comprendes?

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6200) (6201) (6202) (6203) (6204) (6205) (6206) ... (14215) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.