Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6211) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8758596 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6208) (6209) (6210) (6211) (6212) (6213) (6214) ... (14159) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Pataki: 11:31pm On Dec 22, 2018
codedguy1:

Hahaha gogo dancing Pataki. How you dey? grin grin

I no blame you, na Klopp I blame wey dey cause all these unwarranted excitation from you manure fans. But we dey here, dey wait una resumption day of lamentations. grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by postdigger(m): 11:42pm On Dec 22, 2018
weedtaker:
my blood the hot like dis, when are we playing those farmers league champions seff??
Bookmarked

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 1:31am On Dec 23, 2018
elampiro:

Only one ball we he touch dey dance and almost lost it?
You obviously didn't see the game.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nani667: 2:05am On Dec 23, 2018
Emancipation from Slavery °°

Freedom is Sweet

Loads of people saying "It's just Cardiff" ... All the Promoted teams defeated us last season... Besides, 'Just' Crystal Palace went to Manchester City's backyard and mended them... Crystal Palace was just a point above Cardiff City before this today's matches

We have been playing Shite for years... We should appreciate the fact that instead of the constant Aimless / Directionless / Negative football that we have been displaying since we actually attacked and pressed with purpose all through... Even if we didn't win that game I would have still been happy with what I saw, it is Progress ✔️

I am just happy that we are free from Bondage

9 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 2:06am On Dec 23, 2018
Good game, but there are tougher tests ahead.

It was not even about the result but it was great to see Man Utd CBs and DMs making forward passes between the lines and FBs making overlapping runs AHEAD of the ball.

There will be struggles because it will take time to expel the negative mentality that they have been taught over the last 2-3years.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by RuuDie(m): 2:09am On Dec 23, 2018
eph12:

Yeah I know he's arguably our most talented CM but he should know that he has to give his 100% whether it's favorable or not. This is Manchester United

On the other hand, I believe he's eager to prove Mourinho and doubters wrong so I expect him to get his head down and play for the team.

You are very correct. I have said it before, that "main man" thing gets to his head... annoying thing is people mistake his sometimes unnessary showboating for "enjoying the game"... and of course, he only "enjoys the game" (showboating) against certain kinds of opposition. Why doesn't he do such often when playing for France!? There are players waiting to take his position at a moments notice. So if DD say play ballboy, he will like a hungry up-and-coming.

Make Pogba an "untouchable", create problems for the team... anyway, na Pogba wen i know. By game 4 or 5, OGS go return am to bench! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nyabinghi(m): 3:42am On Dec 23, 2018
welldone to the boys and the babyface assasin for restoring the glory of united
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 4:19am On Dec 23, 2018
Messi Lingod whoscored rating 9.64.

Gun lean god. The stem of Jesse > the garden of Eden.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Khaytunechi: 4:59am On Dec 23, 2018
afrodoc2:
Loud it

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 5:04am On Dec 23, 2018
patrickmuf:
You obviously didn't see the game.

I saw the game. He and Fellaini came in at 86 minutes after Cardiff had been dismantled. He made three passes. One of them he was doing leg over and while almost lost balance, quickly made a pass. At that time there was plenty of hole in Cardiff defence.

You cannot judge a player that way.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by engrelvis(m): 5:46am On Dec 23, 2018
DEGABA:
Saying that Cardiff is a small club is like saying that crystal palace is a small club too.there is no small club in EPL. Before this match I think palace is only a point above Cardiff if am not mistaken yet the beat City at Etihad.
Common, give kudos to the lads and the manager even if he gets instructions from SAF, what matters is let them deliver good result with entertaining football we are used to during SAF days.
OK but remember moyes,van gaal n Ryan did d same thing at their first game in charge tough number of goals scored wasn't as high as dis.dnt get me wrong bro.l really wish we can get it right.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 5:50am On Dec 23, 2018
Pogba made 100 passes in that match? Not sure I read that well on whoscored
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 5:54am On Dec 23, 2018
engrelvis:
OK but remember moyes,van gaal n Ryan did d same thing at their first game in charge tough number of goals scored wasn't as high as dis.dnt get me wrong bro.l really wish we can get it right.
OGS wasn't given a permanent deal. Everyone knows that his job until summer is to have the players believing in themselves again and play attacking football as a team, not individually. I don't think anyone really really expect him to make top 4 or win any major trophy this year so chill, it's Christmas cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 5:56am On Dec 23, 2018
afrodoc2:

He keeps proving it everyday grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 5:58am On Dec 23, 2018
RuuDie:

You are very correct. I have said it before, that "main man" thing gets to his head... annoying thing is people mistake his sometimes unnessary showboating for "enjoying the game"... and of course, he only "enjoys the game" (showboating) against certain kinds of opposition. Why doesn't he do such often when playing for France!? There are players waiting to take his position at a moments notice. So if DD say play ballboy, he will like a hungry up-and-coming.

Make Pogba an "untouchable", create problems for the team... anyway, na Pogba wen i know. By game 4 or 5, OGS go return am to bench! grin grin grin
Exactly! It was obvious that he was overdoing things because it wasn't like that for his national team. He shouldn't be untouchable, at least no one should yet
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 6:15am On Dec 23, 2018
afrodoc2:

Good game, but there are tougher tests ahead.

It was not even about the result but it was great to see Man Utd CBs and DMs making forward passes between the lines and FBs making overlapping runs AHEAD of the ball.

There will be struggles because it will take time to expel the negative mentality that they have been taught over the last 2-3years.
This is a very tough job I tell you
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by codedguy1(m): 7:24am On Dec 23, 2018
I was just happy that defenders especially were chopping spaces in front of them, passes were fast and precise, creativity was seen, players were mobile and forward play was like an agreed norm to play.

Slowly and steady we will get back to playing precise effective result oriented football.

They should really go to Mourinhos house to sack him again grin grin epic tweet.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by madjam(m): 7:37am On Dec 23, 2018
Up man u for life

Long live MAN U
Long live we fans
Long live the players

Treble this season amen

Pls I really need help from you guys,

Am a computer literate and also a student... my computer job has really helped me a lot. I pay my school fees only, with the help of my job. I lost my job last month cus of what I didn't do. My fellow colleagues lied against me....Pls am currently in need of money right now

Pls if you can't help me pls don't insult me kindly ignore

Salami D David
Gtb
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 7:55am On Dec 23, 2018
When you wake up and realize it wasn't a dream and United really scored 5 away from home shocked

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 8:04am On Dec 23, 2018
elampiro:

I saw the game. He and Fellaini came in at 86 minutes after Cardiff had been dismantled. He made three passes. One of them he was doing leg over and while almost lost balance, quickly made a pass. At that time there was plenty of hole in Cardiff defence.

You cannot judge a player that way.
You didn't see that turn he did much like Xavi? He should see more minutes than Fellini...
I always knew he'll do well in a system that doesn't prioritize defending. Fred also did well when he came on.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:05am On Dec 23, 2018
Lets see how this team performance against spurs
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by engrelvis(m): 9:14am On Dec 23, 2018
eph12:

OGS wasn't given a permanent deal. Everyone knows that his job until summer is to have the players believing in themselves again and play attacking football as a team, not individually. I don't think anyone really really expect him to make top 4 or win any major trophy this year so chill, it's Christmas cheesy cheesy cheesy
l v already chill bro.for once am really looking forward to our next match!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 9:30am On Dec 23, 2018
snrman:
Lets see how this team performance against spurs

If we beat Spurs it does not tell us much, if we lose same thing.

What matters now is for the team to play attacking football with a quick tempo and passing.
Full backs overlapping consistently and defensive players making forward passes.
As long as there is no relegation at the end of the season I am good.

Solakjaer is actually an exorcist who has been hired to remove the spirit of negativity and fear that Mourinho inflicted the players with.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 10:12am On Dec 23, 2018
BikeMan:
I'm new to Nairaland please so i don't know what you're talking about
I heard Sarri tactical knowledge has increased by 1. How true is this?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 1:36pm On Dec 23, 2018
grin

Its so annoying some Dudes are saying its just a massive Win against a Small Club. What can be done to satisfy Humans?! Would Mou have won the same Match by bigger margin and in an entertaining Fashion?!

Its just a Match and we are already seeing a new Identity, same Players, different Manager but with more than just a Result.

I hope to see more of the performance but let gives Credit to whoever deserves it......... Its so more annoying a Dude claims from his own source that OGS is banking on Fergie for Tactics.

Onto the next Match! Thank God we are happy on this Thread Again. Dead Monikers even resurrected to catch Fun with the Lords.

8 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 2:04pm On Dec 23, 2018
patrickmuf:
You didn't see that turn he did much like Xavi? He should see more minutes than Fellini...
I always knew he'll do well in a system that doesn't prioritize defending. Fred also did well when he came on.

Until he plays from the start when score line is leveled or slim.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 2:17pm On Dec 23, 2018
elampiro:

But we don't count if for Pele. Yet people would want to compare Messi with the great Pele who was scoring in world cup semi and finals to win world cup for Brazil. Messi has failed Argentina in the world cup and Copa America. Chikena.

You no know ball.
So we're back to using goals to rate performance?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 2:38pm On Dec 23, 2018
eph12:

So we're back to using goals to rate performance?

World Cup Top Scorers

Harry Kane
England
96 mins per goal

573 mins played

6 Goals scored

0 Assists

Antoine Griezmann
France
143 mins per goal

570 mins played

4 Goals scored

2 Assists

Romelu Lukaku
Belgium
119 mins per goal

476 mins played

4 Goals scored

1 Assists

Denis Cheryshev
Russia
76 mins per goal

304 mins played

4 Goals scored

0 Assists

Cristiano Ronaldo
Portugal
90 mins per goal

360 mins played

4 Goals scored

0 Assists

Kylian Mbappé
France
134 mins per goal

534 mins played

4 Goals scored

0 Assists

Artem Dzyuba
Russia
111 mins per goal

333 mins played

3 Goals scored

2 Assists

Eden Hazard
Belgium
173 mins per goal

518 mins played

3 Goals scored

2 Assists

Mario Mandzukic
Croatia
203 mins per goal

608 mins played

3 Goals scored

1 Assists

Ivan Perisic
Croatia
211 mins per goal

632 mins played

3 Goals scored

1 Assists

Yerry Mina
Colombia
100 mins per goal

300 mins played

3 Goals scored

0 Assists

Diego Costa
Spain
107 mins per goal

320 mins played

3 Goals scored

0 Assists

Edinson Cavani
Uruguay
114 mins per goal

343 mins played

3 Goals scored

0 Assists

Wahbi Khazri
Tunisia
132 mins per goal

264 mins played

2 Goals scored

2 Assists

Philippe Coutinho
Brazil
218 mins per goal

436 mins played

2 Goals scored

2 Assists

Takashi Inui
Japan
146 mins per goal

292 mins played

2 Goals scored

1 Assists

Neymar
Brazil
225 mins per goal

450 mins played

2 Goals scored

1 Assists

Luis Suárez
Uruguay
225 mins per goal

450 mins played

2 Goals scored

1 Assists

Luka Modric
Croatia
347 mins per goal

694 mins played

2 Goals scored

1 Assists

Sergio Agüero
Argentina
89 mins per goal

178 mins played

2 Goals scored

0 Assists

Mohamed Salah
Egypt
90 mins per goal

180 mins played

2 Goals scored

0 Assists

Ahmed Musa
Nigeria
104 mins per goal

207 mins played

2 Goals scored

0 Assists

Mile Jedinak
Australia
135 mins per goal

270 mins played

2 Goals scored

0 Assists

Son Heung-Min
South Korea
135 mins per goal

270 mins played

2 Goals scored

0 Assists

Andreas Granqvist
Sweden
225 mins per goal

450 mins

Where is Messi? Wether goals or helping his team, he has under performed in the world cup.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 2:48pm On Dec 23, 2018
elampiro:

I didn’t say he underperformed. I said he has not been able to replicate his form for national team as he does for Barca, particularly in cup finals.
This is so unlike you

elampiro:

World Cup Top Scorers

Where is Messi? Wether goals or helping his team, he has under performed in the world cup.
You don't know ball

14 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by codedguy1(m): 3:35pm On Dec 23, 2018
eph12:

This is so unlike you

You don't know ball

You are a very wicked somborry grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Unlimited22: 3:39pm On Dec 23, 2018
eph12:

This is so unlike you

You don't know ball
Bros why so evil na? grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 3:55pm On Dec 23, 2018
C’mon guys, underperformed and under performed must be different words.

Una no know ball.

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6208) (6209) (6210) (6211) (6212) (6213) (6214) ... (14159) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.