Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,675 members, 7,816,775 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (638) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8720621 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (635) (636) (637) (638) (639) (640) (641) ... (14146) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 3:45pm On Dec 07, 2013
DJ play me 'kondo' by Dagrin.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 3:45pm On Dec 07, 2013
dayokanu:

Man Utd is 9th on the table. Be happy thats still upper half

Newcastle has more shots and more possesion than man Utd

the funniest thing i knew we wouldn't win today the moment i saw the team list. so y'all can party, rent strippërs & go on a bukkakë for the next one week - i can't be arsëd!!!

we have an incompetent manager at the helm & nothing will change until he's removed. sadly, we would miss champions league next season & most of the big players will leave while we won't be able to attract big players.

fergie's selfish & scottish solidarity has ruined us. he'd better come back & erase his mistakes. if moyes has any decorum left in him, he should tender his resignation letter tomorrow. this is worse than roy hodgson at liverpool.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dayokanu(m): 3:45pm On Dec 07, 2013
Wey Chamotex and elampiro? Abeg find dem ooo

Abi who go pay for the instrument we rented?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 3:46pm On Dec 07, 2013
embarassed embarassed dis team needs prayers. embarassed

Pls. Prayfor them. They need ur prayers.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 3:46pm On Dec 07, 2013
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dayokanu(m): 3:47pm On Dec 07, 2013
I don add baby Konga to the playlist

Now lets start with praise and worship

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V7eZD3TKn_M
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by abes(m): 3:47pm On Dec 07, 2013
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 3:47pm On Dec 07, 2013
Oghos1: embarassed embarassed dis team needs prayers. embarassed

Pls. Prayfor them. They need ur prayers.

which prayers?
you said moyes will turn it around. he's turning it around already, don't worry about prayers for the players. you have seen his tactical acumen, haven't you?

i would rather mourinho commit genocide & keep us in the top 4 than angelic moyes losing 6 points at old trafford back to back against hapless teams.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Katsumoto: 3:49pm On Dec 07, 2013
torres2:

Pastor you too wan see PICSHURE? grin grin

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Me pastor? Ugattobekidding

Abeg display picture of the shaking bumbum.

I hope its a big bumbum
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dayokanu(m): 3:50pm On Dec 07, 2013
[size=18pt]BREAKING NEWS: David Moyes has resigned.[/size]...

..To Fate grin

he has gba folorun
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by kaypumpin2(m): 3:50pm On Dec 07, 2013
Newcastle scored and Pardew didn't prepare to lock things up in the middle.Matter of fact,he brought in Ameobi when Cabaye was injured.Sums it all up what opposition manager/team thinks of United now.

This team lacks confidence and you can tell from the players' body language even when they were a goal down.No urgency shown by any of the lad.

Moyes may have to break things down and tear the team apart,as apparently these present set of player are not playing for him.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Belovedd: 3:52pm On Dec 07, 2013
What has my man utd turned into. MUFC for life but I do not have faith in Moyes.
Band boys e be like say na here be permanent party location oh, make una erect una office for here (at least until dis joker respects himself and resigns)
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 3:52pm On Dec 07, 2013
DJ wey my tunes na?

I want Eyin Oyibo e fun mi ni Visa and You dont want these problems by DJ Khaled
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dayokanu(m): 3:52pm On Dec 07, 2013
David Moyes: before the match I would have taken a 1-0 loss to this strong Newcastle side
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by mukina2: 3:52pm On Dec 07, 2013
meanwhile aso ebi for sale in advance o

buy now.

do not say i didnt tell you oh! grin

choose from any

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by superstar1(m): 3:52pm On Dec 07, 2013
Apart fro De Gea RVP and Rooney, please can someone tell me the nucleus of this team
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dayokanu(m): 3:54pm On Dec 07, 2013
Fergie once arrogantly dissed Newcastle as a "wee club from the Northwest that no one cares about". Newcastle getting their revenge today in Old Trafford.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 3:54pm On Dec 07, 2013
dayokanu: I don add baby Konga to the playlist

Now lets start with praise and worship

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V7eZD3TKn_M

oya eyin baba mimo eyin Omo united.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Pataki: 3:55pm On Dec 07, 2013
Who be red devil??! shocked

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by montelik(m): 3:55pm On Dec 07, 2013
See what preoccupation with being solid and not getting dominated gets you. You still concede and drop points anyway. Jones in midfield will offer minimal improvement defensively and major impediment offensively. He had a good game, but guess what, we lost anyway. What did it gain us compared to what we lost.

We had no creativity and no spark for most of the game bar a period early in the 2nd half. Cleverley came off and we then had no possession. We were actually under kosh and would have conceded again if not that Newcastle were okay with one.

Manchester United will live or die by playing attacking football. All this cautiousness will backfire. We will failed to score or threaten the opposition and we will still concede soft goals. Evra will fall asleep and let a winger go by him, Vidic will make poor clearances, Jones will give away silly fouls, Smallin will get turned inside out, Cleverley/Fellaini/Giggs will fail to pick up late runners e.t.c You name it, it will happen. We are going to concede come what may, so we need to focus on carrying some threat at the other end.

Moyes and his backroom staffs over focus on solidity though is dulling the spark of all our players, even the flair ones.

A paltry 8 goals at O.T and some think the problem is being solid and grinding against visiting teams.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 3:56pm On Dec 07, 2013
kay_pumpin: Newcastle scored and Pardew didn't prepare to lock things up in the middle.Matter of fact,he brought in Ameobi when Cabaye was injured.Sums it all up what opposition manager/team thinks of United now.

This team lacks confidence and you can tell from the players' body language even when they were a goal down.No urgency shown by any of the lad.

Moyes may have to break things down and tear the team apart,as apparently these present set of player are not playing for him.

unfortunately, the players are the assets, not the manager. you cannot sack a squad of 30 players for a manager, you can only sack the manager for the players. the marriage is not working - the decision makers at old trafford must act now or lose out in the lucrative money-spinning champions league next season.

chelsea sacked ancelotti, di matteo, benitez, scolari, etc and they weren't this bad - so the assets can't be gotten rid off. it's the hapless manager that has to leave. his 6 years contract isn't up to what we pay RVP in a year & he's unfit to manage big players. get rid now before the virus eats deeper into the bones. the longer we leave it, the more difficult it would be to recover from the sickness.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dayokanu(m): 3:56pm On Dec 07, 2013
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Pataki: 3:57pm On Dec 07, 2013
DJ, where is my mewseek na? Y me by D'Banj
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by A40(m): 3:57pm On Dec 07, 2013
Sweet cinderella look so fine like domitilla
Don't know what I'm gonna tell her maybe I should try some acapella

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=alZw6GF44r0
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by montelik(m): 3:59pm On Dec 07, 2013
mbulela: I dey sidon look.
Funny enough i no longer feel pained by these results.
Fergie soiled his reputation and achievements by forcing Moyes on the United board. The failure will take at least 3 years to correct.
The day Moyes showed his hands by appointing his backroom staff was the day I saw the handwriting on the wall.
Me sef go follow dance the music way DJ Dayokanu wan nack. Life must go on,after all Moyes will be paid in full this month.
The results are not even the painful part, what pains is the utter lack of direction and cluelessness.

Yes oh. It is painful when you don't know what is coming, but less so when you are already expectant. Nowadays I just laugh.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by RuuDie(m): 3:59pm On Dec 07, 2013
chrisley024: Where are those still with Abraham's faith?

Aye... still here man. Still here... no shaking. Not happy about the defeat but I remain unfazed - Champs we still will be come May. Remember to quote me then!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 4:00pm On Dec 07, 2013
Coogar errtin is too rowdy. When d crowd leaves, I'll continue.

Meanwhile.
#keepcalm and support #moyes grin
In moyes we trust.

Some dudes ryt now 'll b lyk
'Dis oghos dude is deluded, crazy, demented, blind etc etc'
Lol.

Keep calm. It'll be alryt smiley
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 4:01pm On Dec 07, 2013
coogar:

which prayers?
you said moyes will turn it around. he's turning it around already, don't worry about prayers for the players. you have seen his tactical acumen, haven't you?

i would rather mourinho commit genocide & keep us in the top 4 than angelic moyes losing 6 points at old trafford back to back against hapless teams.
180mins @ OT with no goal from United!
Unbelievable!!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dayokanu(m): 4:01pm On Dec 07, 2013
A-40:
E ti won bota E ti won bota
E ti won si konga

Omo ele sikira to n jo jo sawura
Iyen ti ko ja gbo Konga ko jupa

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FRhYOTyDSG8

Baby Jupa si Konga

All Boys e ponmi si Konga

Mo ni ke sodi si Konga e yaa so ileke si Konga, Yo Ileke jabo si Konga

All boys e ko seti Konga Omo ele elampiro ton jo jo sawura. Iyen ti koja Jo Konga ko jupa

Bege bigi shake that your booty tell your enemy say you busy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by RuuDie(m): 4:01pm On Dec 07, 2013
Funny how fickle become... I remember when that team sheet was posted here, some folks actually agreed and I quote, "that it was good enough to get the job done"... All of a sudden, it was flawed. Reservations they did not express earlier on!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chamotex(m): 4:02pm On Dec 07, 2013
mukina2: Dayo please i'll like a special 'delication' to my fave manure people.

4-plaaaaaay!!!!! grin Rikky too

Coogar, Aieromon, Maze, Justkunmi, Bolaoni, Hugoboi,Starboard, Ruudie, Unku Chamo, TKB, Tubabie, j Girl, and all the ones i cant mention right now

The lord is your strength sad

Play for me Mary Mary - take the shackles . .one day one day dafifi moyes will make them dance sad

grin grin grin grin

Don't mention my name please angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by superstar1(m): 4:03pm On Dec 07, 2013
DM is taking United from Hero to Zero.

(1) (2) (3) ... (635) (636) (637) (638) (639) (640) (641) ... (14146) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.