Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,161 members, 7,860,152 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:55 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6384) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8858846 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6381) (6382) (6383) (6384) (6385) (6386) (6387) ... (14213) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 7:55pm On Feb 17, 2019
diggz:

If you put any of those two in your current team you guys won't be crying for who to help your begger...or compliment your barber or free your Nelson Mandela or release him from living in is own bondage of uselessness tongue cheesy

El oh El... Your alleged barber has been posting better figures than the aforementioned grin..

I no blame you, na Jose I blame..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 7:57pm On Feb 17, 2019
diggz:

Ok...I hear. I will be back to remind you of this post.

But Weedtaker has posted facts only, you wan still argue that one again?...

Oga Alarm clock the reminder. grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 7:58pm On Feb 17, 2019
LMAO kagawa10 actually mentioned to replace Pogba with Ceballos? grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by diggz: 7:59pm On Feb 17, 2019
elrony:

But Weedtaker has posted facts only, you wan still argue that one again?...

Oga Alarm clock the reminder. grin

Which facts did your brother post? Abi you want me to dey carry dey argue with him weed wey strong pass another thing?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 8:00pm On Feb 17, 2019
PietroRick:
grin grin
OK bro

grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by diggz: 8:01pm On Feb 17, 2019
elrony:

El oh El... Your alleged barber has been posting better figures than the aforementioned grin..

I no blame you, na Jose I blame..

Yet...you guys are still searching for someone who will help him cope with common verratti? I laugh in world best grin cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 8:01pm On Feb 17, 2019
diggz:

Which facts did your brother post? Abi you want me to dey carry dey argue with him weed wey strong pass another thing?

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Figures sir, chances created , goals and assists grin grin

What metric do you wanna judge Pogba with again, saves? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by diggz: 8:03pm On Feb 17, 2019
elrony:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Figures sir, chances created , goals and assists grin grin

What metric do you wanna judge Pogba with again, saves? cheesy

Goodnight...I go remind you too when the time is right cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 8:08pm On Feb 17, 2019
diggz:

Yet...you guys are still searching for someone who will help him cope with common verratti? I laugh in world best grin cheesy

Do you have anything else to say? grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 8:09pm On Feb 17, 2019
diggz:

Goodnight...I go remind you too when the time is right cheesy

Remind me to wake up by 6' 0 clock tomorrow sir ... Thanks grin

7 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Kagawa10: 8:09pm On Feb 17, 2019
elrony:
LMAO kagawa10 actually mentioned to replace Pogba with Ceballos? grin grin grin grin

Ceballos is ahead of Thiago Alcantara, Koke for Spain. He's the main CM for Spain right now. Even Isco can't lace his boot right now for Spain. Isn't same Pogba whom frenkie de Jong dominated when Holland played against France? Lol. We need a player dictating the tempo in the midfield Which Pogba can't offer us.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 8:11pm On Feb 17, 2019
Kagawa10:

Ceballos is ahead of Thiago Alcantara, Koke for Spain. He's the main CM for Spain right now. Even Isco can't lace his boot right now for Spain. Isn't same Pogba whom frenkie de Jong dominated when Holland played against France? Lol. We need a player dictating the tempo in the midfield Which Pogba can't offer us.

Yes... Ceballos the bench warmer of Madrid, and you want me to take you seriously? grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 8:13pm On Feb 17, 2019
Leyqute:

What about Alexis Sanchez?

He's an old man grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:32pm On Feb 17, 2019
Kagawa10:

Continue oo, Mr attention seeker
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Kagawa10: 8:39pm On Feb 17, 2019
elrony:

Yes... Ceballos the bench warmer of Madrid, and you want me to take you seriously? grin grin grin

Madrid has a balloon dor player on the pitch. Pogba can't even lace neither Kroos nor Modric boot. Come to think of it, Has Pogba ever dominated any top midfield Ever?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Kagawa10: 8:41pm On Feb 17, 2019
Tundexxy:

Continue oo, Mr attention seeker

Goan Sidon. Verratti made your Pogba a whipping boy against PSG. Tell me why we shouldn't aspire for the best?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 8:42pm On Feb 17, 2019
Kagawa10:

At the moment, Spain are trying a couple of players
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 8:48pm On Feb 17, 2019
Kagawa10:

Madrid has a balloon dor player on the pitch. Pogba can't even lace neither Kroos nor Modric boot. Come to think of it, Has Pogba ever dominated any top midfield Ever?
You don't know anything about Pogbas game
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Kagawa10: 8:51pm On Feb 17, 2019
eph12:

At the moment, Spain are trying a couple of players

Nope. Ceballos has been given the nod ahead of others most of the times. I watched their match against England where he sat on the bench to give chance to the likes of Thiago however Spain looked abject throughout until Ceballos came on.even the English fans kept on talking about him. He's Spain best midfielder right now. A pity he has big name players ahead of him at Madrid. Madrid can't afford to lose other big players since Ronaldo left.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Excallibur(m): 8:52pm On Feb 17, 2019
nairaland sef grin so person with 4 international starts now na main midfielder for team ... lol nairaland emojis are so damn limited
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:52pm On Feb 17, 2019
Kagawa10:

Goan Sidon. Verratti made your Pogba a whipping boy against PSG. Tell me why we shouldn't aspire for the best?

Like Verrati had numbers of assist and goal as pogba this season. Our Pogba is more consistent than the so call verrati who is always having injury and fitness issue

And where was the Verrati when Sweden cast them out of qualifiers?

Only a slowpoke will say Pogba is not a masterclass during Worldcup 2018 with france....the stat speak for itself. You can check them out

Ps. Talk with sense and i won't reply you sef if you quote me... Nonsense!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Kagawa10: 8:57pm On Feb 17, 2019
Tundexxy:

Like Verrati had numbers of assist and goal as pogba this season. Our Pogba is more consistent than the so call verrati who is always having injury and fitness issue

Verratti doesn't need to score much to be world-class. How many goals did Scholes, Xavi, Modric score? Abi this one is mad ni?

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Kagawa10: 9:00pm On Feb 17, 2019
eph12:

You don't know anything about Pogbas game
I know his game quite well. He's similar to Gerard in style of play. 'Hollywood pass' kind of player who's neither a no 8 nor 10. Dwells so much on the ball while looking for the perfect Hollywood pass.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 9:04pm On Feb 17, 2019
Kagawa10:

I know his game quite well. He's similar to Gerard in style of play. Hollywood playing kind of player who's neither a no 8 or 10. Dwells so much in the ball while looking for the perfect Hollywood pass.
Gerrard and Pogba? Lol
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 9:05pm On Feb 17, 2019
Kagawa10:

You're right grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Kagawa10: 9:13pm On Feb 17, 2019
Tundexxy:

And where was the Verrati when Sweden cast them out of qualifiers?

Only a slowpoke will say Pogba is not a masterclass during Worldcup 2018 with france....the stat speak for itself. You can check them out

Verratti doesn't give a fvck about Italy national team. The coach doesn't trust him nor does he trust the coach. He's been known as a top player while he was 19 yet none of the Italian coaches ever called him up to the team. They preferred old heads like De Rossi, Marchiso, Pirlo etc. Even when Pirlo retired, none of the coach remember to call him into the national team until recently. Even if he wants to give a fvck, he has no sync with his teammates cos he has just started playing with them
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MRTA7: 9:16pm On Feb 17, 2019
Kagawa10:

When did De Jong dominate Pogba? FDJ is a quality player but no need to make up lies.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MRTA7: 9:17pm On Feb 17, 2019
Kagawa10:

Verratti doesn't give a fvck about Italy national team. The coach doesn't trust him nor does he trust the coach. He's been known as a top player while he was 19 yet none of the Italian coaches ever called him up to the team. They preferred old heads like De Rossi, Marchiso, Pirlo etc. Even when Pirlo retired, none of the coach remember to call him into the national team until recently. Even if he wants to give a fvck, he has no sync with his teammates cos he has just started playing with them

I’ve noticed a pattern of excuses for players you like but nothing for players you don’t.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Kagawa10: 9:17pm On Feb 17, 2019
eph12:

Gerrard and Pogba? Lol

Exactly. You didn't watch Gerard at Liverpool? Gerard at his best had Alonso and Masherano in the midfield with him. Every top club including Madrid wanted to sign him then cos of his stats. Mourinho at Chelsea enticed him with billions but I guess he loved Liverpool too much.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Kagawa10: 9:30pm On Feb 17, 2019
MRTA7:

I’ve noticed a pattern of excuses for players you like but nothing for players you don’t.

What excuse are you talking about? This same Verratti has dominated top Barca's midfield that had prime Xavi et al, not just once but four times and also dominated Chelsea yet you are making a fuss about a Sweden team? Lol. Especially when he had just been recently involved in the Italian team after years of ignoring him. Abeg.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MRTA7: 9:31pm On Feb 17, 2019
Kagawa10:

What excuse are you talking about? This same Verratti has dominated top Barca's midfield that had prime Xavi et al, not just once but four times and also dominated Chelsea yet you are making a fuss about a Sweden team? Lol. Especially when he has just been recently involved in the Italian team after years. Abeg.

Am I being trolled?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Kagawa10: 9:35pm On Feb 17, 2019
MRTA7:

Am I being trolled?
. Who dey troll you? Smh.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6381) (6382) (6383) (6384) (6385) (6386) (6387) ... (14213) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Englishisamust, efec(m), TrebleChamp(m) and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.