Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,042 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6396) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8753139 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6393) (6394) (6395) (6396) (6397) (6398) (6399) ... (14158) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 1:46pm On Feb 21, 2019
eph12:
We should see Fred in action that day
That shepeteri player?....i hope he perform though
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dubylhover(m): 1:50pm On Feb 21, 2019
eph12:

The more Sanchez plays, the more obvious it seems he can't play at that level we expect him to anymore.
As it stands, there's no one else in the team that can push our attack if not those two. I hope to be proven wrong in the next few weeks

Mehn I don't really know what went wrong with Sanchez oo...we really need to spend this summer oo

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MRTA7: 1:59pm On Feb 21, 2019
dubylhover:

Mehn I don't really know what went wrong with Sanchez oo...we really need to spend this summer oo

Sanchez is finished at the top level.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 2:45pm On Feb 21, 2019
eph12:

The more Sanchez plays, the more obvious it seems he can't play at that level we expect him to anymore.
As it stands, there's no one else in the team that can push our attack if not those two. I hope to be proven wrong in the next few weeks

He looked sharp and ready to contribute tangibly against Chelsea. Hope he impresses on Sunday.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 3:02pm On Feb 21, 2019
Tundexxy:

That shepeteri player?....i hope he perform though
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Which one is shepeteri again
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 3:09pm On Feb 21, 2019
dubylhover:

Yeah we really need to spend. At least 200m
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 3:11pm On Feb 21, 2019
Leyqute:

He looked sharp and ready to contribute tangibly against Chelsea. Hope he impresses on Sunday.
Maybe when allowed to strike or roam the front line. He shouldn't stick to the left, same with Martial. Martial was more involved and dangerous at the early stage of OGS when he was roaming the front line with Lingard and Rash
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dubylhover(m): 3:12pm On Feb 21, 2019
eph12:

Yeah we really need to spend. At least 200m

Would that even be enough,in this inflated market,it can't get you more than 4 quality players
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LoRdCaT(m): 3:18pm On Feb 21, 2019
Lana1:
I no know o. cheesy Found it on twitter.
Twitter na house of craze so i am not surprised. cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 3:44pm On Feb 21, 2019
eph12:

Maybe when allowed to strike or roam the front line. He shouldn't stick to the left, same with Martial. Martial was more involved and dangerous at the early stage of OGS when he was roaming the front line with Lingard and Rash

Yep. He’s hungry for goals. It was same against Arsenal, more or less.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 4:11pm On Feb 21, 2019
MRTA7:

The score was 0-0 when he did that so I don't think that makes him a sore loser.

GloryIsaac:

Well, they weren't losing when he did it. The Madrid fans were very hostile from the beginning, chanting "Cristiano die, Cristiano rapist", so his response was coming from a mile away. His major disappointment would be not scoring against them.
I know this. But he also did it when the match was over.
Fans can be unforgiven at times, but Ronaldo is not the first player to be jeered by rival fans na.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 4:19pm On Feb 21, 2019
dubylhover:

Would that even be enough,in this inflated market,it can't get you more than 4 quality players
Well I'm not raising my hopes high. Not sure this board is ready to go above that yet
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 4:25pm On Feb 21, 2019
Leyqute:

Yep. He’s hungry for goals. It was same against Arsenal, more or less.
He should strike ahead of Lukaku IMO.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dubylhover(m): 4:41pm On Feb 21, 2019
eph12:

Well I'm not raising my hopes high. Not sure this board is ready to go above that yet

Yeah that's right....we can't get all our transfer targets in one window though
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 6:41pm On Feb 21, 2019
Been wondering if it would have made a difference if we loaded the midfield against PSG and if that will stifle LFC and give us the win
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:21pm On Feb 21, 2019
Lana1:

I know this. But he also did it when the match was over.
Fans can be unforgiven at times, but Ronaldo is not the first player to be jeered by rival fans na.

People react to situations differently. The rapist chant was enough to get a hostile response from him.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:21pm On Feb 21, 2019
eph12:

We should see Fred in action that day

Miracles happen. Fred should make me see one that day.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 10:33am On Feb 22, 2019
Martial and Lingard are back!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 10:35am On Feb 22, 2019
“I hope and think Anthony will be ready and I hope Jesse will be ready because it’s two different injuries.

“So maybe more hope than think, with Anthony as well, but he’s got a chance. Anyway, we still hope Jesse could be ready. Let’s see. We’ve still got a couple of days’ training left and they need to be part of it.”

- Ole Gunner Solksjaer

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 10:37am On Feb 22, 2019
"They've not been part of it yet, but they've been doing some recovery work and Anthony's was a different muscle, of course, so we think that he might be ready and hope that Jesse will.

”They [Lingard and Martial] want to play this game and some of them haven't played so much. If they get a chance in this game it's a chance to step forward, so if they don't make it, it might be the same team as we played against Chelsea. Who knows?“

- Ole Gunner Solksjaer

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 11:27am On Feb 22, 2019
Today is Romero's birthday, an able deputy that can be relied on when DDG isn't selected.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by tenmariner: 12:22pm On Feb 22, 2019
Man united players when they were young!!!

Luke shaw

Lindelof

Young

Sanchez

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by tenmariner: 12:25pm On Feb 22, 2019
Lukaku

Matic

Valencia

Herrera

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by tenmariner: 12:29pm On Feb 22, 2019
Lingard

Pogba

Rojo

Smalling

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by tenmariner: 12:31pm On Feb 22, 2019
Rashford

Mata

Jones

Degae

Martial

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by tenmariner: 12:32pm On Feb 22, 2019
Martial

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 1:02pm On Feb 22, 2019
OGS should realize he's playing liverpool and the usual attacking setup might not work

Man city started getting good results vs liverpool when they played conservative

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 1:09pm On Feb 22, 2019
raumdeuter:
OGS should realize he's playing liverpool and the usual attacking setup might not work

Man city started getting good results vs liverpool when they played conservative

Thank you, BurnThisLeagueDown coach. How come the farmers under you can’t imbibe this knowledge and win a spoon?

7 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 1:14pm On Feb 22, 2019
Leyqute:

Thank you, BurnThisLeagueDown coach. How come the farmers under you can’t imbibe this knowledge and win a spoon?

If the coaches in Germany are able to buy 75m strikers and pay 500k per week for a pianist they will be able to achieve that easily without turning their stadiums to beer parlors

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 1:36pm On Feb 22, 2019
tenmariner:
Martial
dis guy face no the change .
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LoRdCaT(m): 2:01pm On Feb 22, 2019
Martial didn't change the slightest bit. cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 3:24pm On Feb 22, 2019
raumdeuter:

If the coaches in Germany are able to buy 75m strikers and pay 500k per week for a pianist they will be able to achieve that easily without turning their stadiums to beer parlors

So, you’re not only useless, you’re also poor. No wonder Bayern Munich rules the league. Association of poor farmers.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6393) (6394) (6395) (6396) (6397) (6398) (6399) ... (14158) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.