Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,295 members, 7,836,294 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6404) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8793608 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6401) (6402) (6403) (6404) (6405) (6406) (6407) ... (14182) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 2:42pm On Feb 27, 2019
GloryIsaac:
Injury List

Martial
Lingard
Rashford
Herrera
Mata
Jones
Valencia
Matic
Darmian

This na full squad wey GK and one CB collect Red Card grin grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 3:06pm On Feb 27, 2019
LoRdCaT:
Shey Una Don start. Awon conspiracy theorists.

grin

Una get time to dey quote and reply Gibberish o. You no fit ignore am?! United dey chase top 4, yet he want OGS to dey play Rookies.

Some Dudes can be funny at times. I would have asked; if this is the time to be experimenting with Kids or relying on the experienced Lads to get the UCL Ticket, but some Posts are better ignored.

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 3:10pm On Feb 27, 2019
GloryIsaac:
Injury List
Martial
Lingard
Rashford
Herrera
Mata
Jones
Valencia
Matic
Darmian
pity. that's half the first 11 out.
it's good the defense is still intact, the midfield can still be patched like it was on Sunday. the front three however, is where doesn't inspire confidence.
Alexis is looking like a lost cause but I hope Lukaku can be back among the goals.
For me, I'd start with a 4-4-2 diamond with Fred completing the middle. In the second half, a midfielder can make way for one of the youngster in attack in a 4-3-3.

I predict 2-0.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LoRdCaT(m): 3:11pm On Feb 27, 2019
Oasis007:

grin

Una get time to dey quote and reply Gibberish o. You no fit ignore am?! United dey chase top 4, yet he want OGS to dey play Rookies.

Some Dudes can be funny at times. I would have asked; if this is the time to be experimenting with Kids or relying on the experienced Lads to get the UCL Ticket, but some Posts are better ignored.
Lol. Forgive me Jare. Some kind posts are just so dumb that you just feel this urge to quote them and show them how dumb they are. I no go quote dullardinhos again cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SkimpleD: 3:12pm On Feb 27, 2019
elrony:

But you shave am for last week Uvwie festival na grin grin
Hahahah you are mad elrony!

Truly truly you be Waffy pikin!
No respect! grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 3:20pm On Feb 27, 2019
LoRdCaT:
Lol. Forgive me Jare. Some kind posts are just so dumb that you just feel this urge to quote them and show them how dumb they are. I no go quote dullardinhos again cheesy

grin

I understand bruh. The Dude just wanna get noticed and he has got it.

Well done to him.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by diggz: 3:50pm On Feb 27, 2019
elrony:

But you shave am for last week Uvwie festival na grin grin

N.a. lie u lie....n.a. full biabia gang I dey carry angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LoRdCaT(m): 5:58pm On Feb 27, 2019
Oasis007:

grin

Well done to him.
grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MobileGees: 6:48pm On Feb 27, 2019
Oasis007:

grin

You didn't need to be rude to him

He was just voicing his opinion
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 7:02pm On Feb 27, 2019
grin

Disciplinarian on the Beat!

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 7:15pm On Feb 27, 2019
Oasis007:

grin

Well done to him.
Una blood too dey hot for here. Except where he questioned what OGS was all about for the club, there was nothing with his post.

An already thin squad is already ravaged by injuries. Now their replacements have to step in. If those ones get injured nko? Is it not the yoot players u dont want that will eventually come out to play? Let's not forget it was Martial's injury that unearthed Rashford.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:47pm On Feb 27, 2019
Oasis007:

Mobdro ain't working for me here..... Even with VPN!

That's weird... I saw some other suggestions about some Android apps, you should try those.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:49pm On Feb 27, 2019
dubylhover:

Jones again? angry

MRTA7:

Smh. Jones no know say they don swear for am.

Conspiracy theory - He might be having an affair with one of the medical staff cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:49pm On Feb 27, 2019
elrony:

This na full squad wey GK and one CB collect Red Card grin grin grin

Lmao... Bailly might be that CB this night sad
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 7:51pm On Feb 27, 2019
Lana1:
Una blood too dey hot for here. Except where he questioned what OGS was all about for the club, there was nothing with his post.

An already thin squad is already ravaged by injuries. Now their replacements have to step in. If those ones get injured nko? Is it not the yoot players u dont want that will eventually come out to play? Let's not forget it was Martial's injury that unearthed Rashford.
OGS played Tom and Andreas ahead of Fred and Sanchez, that should count for something right?

It's not like OGS went to borrow players to use in the last match, it was still our players, so it hasn't gotten to that level where one can make those kind of claims
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:55pm On Feb 27, 2019
ChristineC:
pity. that's half the first 11 out.
it's good the defense is still intact, the midfield can still be patched like it was on Sunday. the front three however, is where doesn't inspire confidence.
Alexis is looking like a lost cause but I hope Lukaku can be back among the goals.
For me, I'd start with a 4-4-2 diamond with Fred completing the middle. In the second half, a midfielder can make way for one of the youngster in attack in a 4-3-3.

I predict 2-0.

Apparently, it seems the attack will be Sanchez, Lukaku, Chong.

While midfield will be Pogba, Perreira, Fred
With the usual defence.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 8:05pm On Feb 27, 2019
Matchday

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:06pm On Feb 27, 2019
3 fullbacks?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 8:06pm On Feb 27, 2019
GloryIsaac:

Lmao... Bailly might be that CB this night sad

Him dey bench grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 8:07pm On Feb 27, 2019
SkimpleD:

Hahahah you are mad elrony!

Truly truly you be Waffy pikin!
No respect! grin grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 8:07pm On Feb 27, 2019
diggz:

N.a. lie u lie....n.a. full biabia gang I dey carry angry

I no dey lie grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 8:16pm On Feb 27, 2019
Dalot... Smalling... Lindelof.... Shaw
McTominay
Fred.... Pogba
Young... Lukaku... Sanchez
IMO
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 8:23pm On Feb 27, 2019
3 points na the main thing. Let's hope they can get it
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Itsmedozie: 8:25pm On Feb 27, 2019
adebayo201:
Dalot... Smalling... Lindelof.... Shaw

McTominay

Fred.... Pogba

Young... Lukaku... Sanchez

IMO
No bro its,

Young.....Smalling......Lindelof......Shaw
Dalot..... Tominay......Fred
Pogba
Lukaku.........sanchez
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 8:32pm On Feb 27, 2019
Itsmedozie:
No bro its,
Young.....Smalling......Lindelof......Shaw Dalot..... Tominay......Fred Pogba Lukaku.........sanchez
3 points is the most important there.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LoRdCaT(m): 8:38pm On Feb 27, 2019
Itsmedozie:

No bro its,

Young.....Smalling......Lindelof......Shaw
Dalot..... Tominay......Fred
Pogba
Lukaku.........sanchez
You dey follow all these sport sites formation? You don see or hear say Dalot play CM? Dalot will play RB and Young will play RW bros.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 8:39pm On Feb 27, 2019
I think Dalot will be at RW, interchanging positions with Young at RB.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 8:59pm On Feb 27, 2019
Sanchez Abeg get sense.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 8:59pm On Feb 27, 2019
Pogba don start to dey visit that him barber again grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 9:07pm On Feb 27, 2019
Chrisley whatbdo you think of Fred so far?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 9:08pm On Feb 27, 2019
See Lukaku ffs
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 9:08pm On Feb 27, 2019
Lukaku brawn over brain. Always. angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (6401) (6402) (6403) (6404) (6405) (6406) (6407) ... (14182) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.