Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,264 members, 7,836,200 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6401) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8792756 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6398) (6399) (6400) (6401) (6402) (6403) (6404) ... (14182) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 4:58pm On Feb 24, 2019
See wetin Liverpool dey play sef.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 5:01pm On Feb 24, 2019
Shaw MOTM. cool
I think Lukaku has the best crossing among our forwards.

It will take more years for this L'pool to win the league

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Odunharry(m): 5:02pm On Feb 24, 2019
Shaw really tried today.
Young should just go and sit on the bench after this season. A pity lukaka didn't get an assist with all his nice crosses.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Roland17(m): 5:03pm On Feb 24, 2019
United should be happy with this result considering the circumstances.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 5:03pm On Feb 24, 2019
larride:
McTominay is not a Manchester United player

cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

LMAO
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 5:05pm On Feb 24, 2019
selling fellaini without a replacement now looks stupid.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by pharod(m): 5:05pm On Feb 24, 2019
Well, I will happily take this 1 point given the kind of injuries we have at the moment..

The team was very compact and didn't allow Liverpool many chances.

McTominay no follow. But I have this feeling that we will be seeing more of him in that position if Matic doesn't come back soon.

Pereira played really well given the kind of responsibility he was saddled with after Herrera's exit.

Iceman is still iceman.

Smalling sha.. cheesy

We had better chances to win the game but we didn't take it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MRTA7: 5:08pm On Feb 24, 2019
I'll take that result against Liverpool considering the circumstances but I feel like if we were fully fit we should have won that match. Liverpool were there for the taking

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 5:14pm On Feb 24, 2019
Shaw pocketed Pedro on Monday and Pocketed Salah today. He and Lindelof have been very solid the last couple of months.

Smalling seems to be the best and most reassuring partner for Lindelof unlike Bailly and Jones that will be shaking like leaf.

Looking forward to the day Young fūcks off.

Perreira and McTominay seemed to be ok and very composed against a high pressing team. For me they did very well today.

Sanchez is still Sanchez. undecided Just energy with 0 end peoduct.

Very good result against a top team despite the injuries

Finally, is this the Liverpool everyone keeps hyping? Even with the injuries they were easily the 2nd best team today. De Gea barely had anything to do all day. They should be thanking their stars for injuries, Lingard's miss and offsides.

12 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hoopLA: 5:20pm On Feb 24, 2019
Lana1:
Shaw pocketed Pedro on Monday and Pocketed Salah today. He and Lindelof have been very solid the last couple of months.

Smalling seems to be the best and most reassuring partner for Lindelof unlike Bailly and Jones that will be shaking like leaf.

Looking forward to the day Young fūcks off.

Perreira and McTominay seemed to be ok and very composed against a high pressing team. For me they did very well today.

Sanchez is still Sanchez. undecided Just energy with 0 end peoduct.

Very good result against a top team despite the injuries

Finally, is this the Liverpool everyone keeps hyping? Even with the injuries they were easily the 2nd best team today. De Gea barely had anything to do all day. They should be thanking their stars for injuries, Lingard's miss and offsides.
At the bolded.
Absolutely correct.

I still wonder what he actually does for United.

Maybe quota system.

But he's just awful.
Cant pass, cant clear, can barely mark.

Just there. Occupying space.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 5:20pm On Feb 24, 2019
weedtaker:
selling fellaini without a replacement now looks stupid.
McTominay and Perreira held their own today. I honestly cant see what you guys are talking about.

I just hope the injuries aren't serious and we have some of our guys back by Wednesday and most of them fully fit by Sunday
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hoopLA: 5:22pm On Feb 24, 2019
Lana1:
McTominay and Perreira held their own today. I honestly cant see what you guys are talking about.

I just hope the injuries aren't serious and we have some of our guys back by Wednesday and most of them fully fit by Sunday
wouldn't hold my breath on those injuries.

Hamstrings look like very difficult injuries to deal with.

Herrera's looks more serious.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 5:25pm On Feb 24, 2019
chrisley024:
Shaw MOTM. cool
I think Lukaku has the best crossing among our forwards.

It will take more years for this L'pool to win the league
If he had played as striker, he would have been anonymous 100%. That's why I prefer him on the wings because he can still try to bully a defender and cross
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 5:27pm On Feb 24, 2019
We're having injuries and Fred can't get a look in ahead of Andreas and Tom? He's finished

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 5:28pm On Feb 24, 2019
Sometimes person gats wonder if Nairaland was designed using HTML1 and PHP 2 on a windows 97 system.

Ordinary to post turn wahala.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 5:29pm On Feb 24, 2019
The guys defended solidly today. We could have punished them sef. DDG didn't have to make a single save this second half. Liverpool are shiiit, they were really clueless today.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 5:31pm On Feb 24, 2019
eph12:
We're having injuries and Fred can't get a look in ahead of Andreas and Tom? He's finished
Lol. The guy own don be?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 5:33pm On Feb 24, 2019
eph12:
The guys defended solidly today. We could have punished them sef. DDG didn't have to make a single save this second half. Liverpool are shiiit, they were really clueless today.
They've been lucky all season tbh. Salah will be diving anyhow and refs will be calling for them.

See as dem wan kill our guys today but no red card.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 5:35pm On Feb 24, 2019
hoopLA:

At the bolded.
Absolutely correct.

I still wonder what he actually does for United.

Maybe quota system.

But he's just awful.
Cant pass, cant clear, can barely mark.

Just there. Occupying space.

Sometimes i go dey wonder if it's seniority he uses to make the team.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 5:36pm On Feb 24, 2019
hoopLA:

wouldn't hold my breath on those injuries.

Hamstrings look like very difficult injuries to deal with.

Herrera's looks more serious.
We should know more by tomorrow
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 5:37pm On Feb 24, 2019
Lana1:

Sale of Form is still on cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 5:38pm On Feb 24, 2019
eph12:
Abeg, Fred is better than this Tom.
Tom just plays like a little girl. Slight pressure and he is losing the ball. My bp rose anytime he got the ball from the defenders in our half
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 5:39pm On Feb 24, 2019
Lana1:
Sometimes person gats wonder if Nairaland was designed using HTML1 and PHP 2 on a windows 97 system.

Ordinary to post turn wahala.
Any small thing, error 502. It's a disgrace lol
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 5:39pm On Feb 24, 2019
Young is so poor going forward
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 5:40pm On Feb 24, 2019
Lana1:
Lol. The guy own don be?
Aswear
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 5:43pm On Feb 24, 2019
Lana1:
They've been lucky all season tbh. Salah will be diving anyhow and refs will be calling for them.

See as dem wan kill our guys today but no red card.
We just need to collect our points from Chelshit and assnal and we're in top four
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 5:43pm On Feb 24, 2019
GloryIsaac:

Sale of Form is still on cheesy
grin
I have been a Shaw FC member since b4 his broken leg against PSV. And even when Mourinho was doing him anyhow and he was playing rubbish, my faith never wavered. cheesy

His very solid & capable defensively. He just needs to improve offensively especially with his crosses and he will be better for us than Evra ever was.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 5:44pm On Feb 24, 2019
chrisley024:
Abeg, Fred is better than this Tom.
Tom just plays like a little girl. Slight pressure and he is losing the ball.
Maybe defensively Tom was better suited for this game
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hoopLA: 5:46pm On Feb 24, 2019
Lana1:
Sometimes i go dey wonder if it's seniority he uses to make the team.
Dude is horrible.
At this point I take Valencia over him.
At least that one can tackle.

This mumu put De Gea in trouble at the first opportunity with a useless backpass.
Kept giving the ball away and inviting pressure on us.

He has outlivedhis usefulness. Unfortunately hes scammed us into giving him an extension till 2020

Meaning we shall see more of that dolt
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Botfuss: 5:46pm On Feb 24, 2019
I’m very pleased with a draw. All the guys at the back were fantastic. Shaw especially has raised his game the past few weeks.

Rashford clearly played with pains all through. Let’s move to the next one.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hoopLA: 5:47pm On Feb 24, 2019
Lana1:
We should know more by tomorrow
hopefully it will be good news.
Ole was naïve bringing on Jesse. Luckily it didnt backfire.
His own injury is the one I'm most worried about. He may have made his case worse.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by engrelvis(m): 5:52pm On Feb 24, 2019
D way our iceman lindelof has metamorphose is still baffling me.His confidence Na die.l just pray he doesn't get injured. Tom shud fu..ck of.His stupid style of play practically turn pogba into a defender n his role was suppose to free him.As for young with exception of nt making decent crosses into d box I don't think he did badly.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6398) (6399) (6400) (6401) (6402) (6403) (6404) ... (14182) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: NerdSciBot, LostMyZeal(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.