Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,592 members, 7,809,147 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:18 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6615) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8668335 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6612) (6613) (6614) (6615) (6616) (6617) (6618) ... (14140) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by thorrvik55(m): 4:02pm On Apr 22, 2019
eph12:

There are matches week in and out. It will be difficult if they need to finish same time with other leagues.

Other leagues dat go on Christmas break, don't they also play matches week in, week out?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 4:16pm On Apr 22, 2019
Are people still blaming jose for martial not getting a world cup medal? grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 4:48pm On Apr 22, 2019
weedtaker:

Yes.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by tenmariner: 5:16pm On Apr 22, 2019
MobileGees:
Marcus Rashford's record from free-kicks for Manchester United:

Total attempts: 36
Goals: 3
Conversion Rate: 8.3%

Yet every time someone is fouled outside the box, he's the first player to take the ball and lines it up like he's about to do a Cristiano against Portsmouth. angry

And now, the coach is to be blamed for this. The coach have to identify players who lacks the ability for spot kicks and instruct them not to near the ball in a deadball situation. The guy rashford steps in for every free kick and he smash it outside the whole stadium and the coach hasn't done anything about that. It's misery to me!!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 5:27pm On Apr 22, 2019
afrodoc2:

Yes.
bros you still the? i been no see you o, welcome and happy easter.

whats your your say on our current run of form? players or managers fault, abi the board?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 5:33pm On Apr 22, 2019
thorrvik55:

Other leagues dat go on Christmas break, don't they also play matches week in, week out?

You're stressing my point for me. We play more matches than other leagues. Now we also want Christmas break. Imagine we don't play during Christmas, when is the league going to end?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 5:34pm On Apr 22, 2019
tenmariner:

And now, the coach is to be blamed for this. The coach have to identify players who lacks the ability for spot kicks and instruct them not to near the ball in a deadball situation. The guy rashford steps in for every free kick and he smash it outside the whole stadium and the coach hasn't done anything about that. It's misery to me!!!
Lol which player will you have take the free kick?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SerVik(m): 5:43pm On Apr 22, 2019
thorrvik55:

The rest does not mean they won't lose but it will sha help them cos fatigue won't really be an issue. That tells us a lot about their FA over there, there is no way such can happen in england.

The tin is I like rooting for d underdogs, dats why I'm hoping dat ajax shocks d whole world.
What are you saying? Man u had a whole week of rest before their first leg against barca. A lot of good that did them.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 5:44pm On Apr 22, 2019
tenmariner:

Fred too have start taking Free-Kick cheesy Unbelievable stuff are happening at United now

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 5:45pm On Apr 22, 2019
eph12:

What happen to Pogba and Young?

Since Young double freekick goal against Watford... dude don lost his freekick boot grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 5:51pm On Apr 22, 2019
Tundexxy:

What happen to Pogba and Young?

Since Young double freekick goal against Watford... dude don lost his freekick boot grin
Those ones have been scoring their own free kicks? Is it the same Young that we don't want to see on the field again?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by tenmariner: 5:54pm On Apr 22, 2019
eph12:

It depends on location and distance. Left side within 28m, Young, Pogba, and 100m Senior boys runner( Rashford) right side within 28m, Mata , young and Fred.
Note: There should be a special warning for raahford not to near the free kick zone. Playing over 30 something free kicks and scoring just three is nauseating
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 5:56pm On Apr 22, 2019
tenmariner:

It depends on location and distance. Left side within 28m, Young, Pogba, and 100m Senior boys runner( Rashford) right side within 28m, Mata , young and Fred.
Note: There should be a special warning for raahford not to near the free kick zone. Playing over 30 something free kicks and scoring just three is nauseating

Dude want to score Ronaldo kind of free kick grin

Lukaku that suppose to be at end of converting crosses is now the one making crosses for Martial and Rashford smiley

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 6:18pm On Apr 22, 2019
weedtaker:

whats your your say on our current run of form? players or managers fault, abi the board?

My take has not changed. There is enough blame to share around. An incompetent squad was built by an incompetent manager and an incompetent CEO.

So many poor players in the squad but none of them signed themselves, or sanctioned the outlandish contracts, and they have not been in charge of player training and development for the last 2 - 3 years.
That would be the duty of others who also failed at their jobs.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 6:21pm On Apr 22, 2019
weedtaker:

One more thing I have noticed is this tendency here and in other places to try and place all the blame at the doorstep of one person.
Very few things in life work that way, it is usually a multitude of factors/persons rather than one super villain.

And Happy Easter to you to.
I have been busy with real life activities outside NL like most of us are from time to time.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 6:44pm On Apr 22, 2019
SerVik:

What are you saying? Man u had a whole week of rest before their first leg against barca. A lot of good that did them.

watch how thorrvik55 will spin this
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 7:10pm On Apr 22, 2019
Tundexxy:

Dude want to score Ronaldo kind of free kick grin

Lukaku that suppose to be at end of converting crosses is now the one making crosses for Martial and Rashford smiley
Lukaku is one player I'll still love to see around.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MobileGees: 7:10pm On Apr 22, 2019
Pogba: "We are #mufc and we play to win trophies. Last year, we didn't win any and this year again and now we don't get into the top four, obviously is a very disappointing season. It is not good at all for this club." [sky]

Our own player already give up on top four undecided undecided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 7:26pm On Apr 22, 2019
Mike Phelan as a DoF?!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 7:37pm On Apr 22, 2019
tenmariner:

Lol
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by metodman(m): 8:03pm On Apr 22, 2019
Oasis007:
Mike Phelan as a DoF?!

I don't understand these people really. I believe there are more qualified and experienced people for that position honestly. Some of these decisions just dey feel like the world is about to end.

Anyways i hope he proves me wrong
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 8:14pm On Apr 22, 2019
chidexxy007:

But i thought that was his job in Australia before Ole called him...

Or are you saying he can't do the job?
All i know is the guy is good but he tweets a lot. That's why i called him a twitter influencer
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:14pm On Apr 22, 2019
odizeey:
Lukaku is one player I'll still love to see around.

That sack of beans lipsrsealed
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by diggz: 8:47pm On Apr 22, 2019
MobileGees:
Pogba: "We are #mufc and we play to win trophies. Last year, we didn't win any and this year again and now we don't get into the top four, obviously is a very disappointing season. It is not good at all for this club." [sky]

£200mil player kwa cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 8:49pm On Apr 22, 2019
MobileGees:

IMO all these players mouthing apologies should shut d f up. It’s not as if They weren’t on the pitch for the mediocre display. It was a conscious effort at mediocrity- They’ve played every match that way since the PSG game.

Apologizing is nothing but a bunch of empty words. If you want to apologize, do it on the pitch. Chase down every opponent and cover every inch of the pitch. That’s the only way you can atone for your horrible showing. Not running off your mouth on social media.

And if you feel too big to make runs, cover every inch and play your heart out, get the hell outta this club.

Simple.

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 8:53pm On Apr 22, 2019
tenmariner:

It would still be okay if he hit the target. He just balloons the ball into the sky. Is that one free kick?

Rashford has been given too much room and it seems like it’s got him feeling like he’s a big boy already. He was a much better player 2 years ago.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 9:09pm On Apr 22, 2019
Leyqute:

It would still be okay if he hit the target. He just balloons the ball into the sky. Is that one free kick?

Rashford has been given too much room and it seems like it’s got him feeling like he’s a big boy already . He was a much better player 2 years ago.

No wonder he's asking for pay rise with that shambolic displays.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 9:22pm On Apr 22, 2019
eph12:

You're stressing my point for me. We play more matches than other leagues. Now we also want Christmas break. Imagine we don't play during Christmas, when is the league going to end?

They really need to consider phasing out the carabao cup. I don’t really see it’s significance.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MobileGees: 9:23pm On Apr 22, 2019
diggz:

£200mil player kwa cheesy cheesy cheesy

Go and face your match bro cheesy cheesy

Burnley is currently doing Chelsea strong thing in their home
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 9:32pm On Apr 22, 2019
adebayo201:

No wonder he's asking for pay rise with that shambolic displays.

It’s the mentality. Ed has made it so rosy for them- dashing Sanchez 500/wk, giving contracts to finished products, that they feel proud and entitled with their mediocrity.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by AAA593: 10:02pm On Apr 22, 2019
Imagine a defence of young, smalling, mustafi and Jones..... � grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:06pm On Apr 22, 2019
weedtaker:

Yes.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6612) (6613) (6614) (6615) (6616) (6617) (6618) ... (14140) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.