Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,093 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:10 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6618) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8723765 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6615) (6616) (6617) (6618) (6619) (6620) (6621) ... (14147) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by iheanyi40(m): 12:07am On Apr 24, 2019
BlueRayDick:

Dozie mázi ónigbese! Pay Ur outstanding debt and don't be unfortunate!
dis one funny grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by iheanyi40(m): 12:09am On Apr 24, 2019
RuuDie:
Fellow Mancurians... this is no time to for division in Manchester. The scourge upon us cannot be allowed to continue. Liverpool should not be allowed to win anything!

So cast aside your aspersions and be UNITED behind CITY! grin grin grin
I agree, to be realistic no top4 4 us any longer, we should just allow city win
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by RuuDie(m): 12:12am On Apr 24, 2019
TalabiAudu:

Brace yourself up brother.

Liverpool is winning the double this season..

All those bottling, trophy slipping, beautiful football zero trophies, na one time e go end bro.

And I think Liverpool's trophyless saga has finally come to an end.

I go like make we bet o... liverpool v barcelona. If u too sure, stake am! grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 12:29am On Apr 24, 2019
MobileGees:
How accurate is this undecided undecided
Nobody is untouchable. De Gea don too fumble this season. If he and Pogba leaves, then no p.

I'm stuck between "Squad player" & "Need Selling and Replacing" for Martial and "Squad Player" & "Good Potential" for Rashford.

Other than these, the list dey alright
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Itsmedozie: 1:52am On Apr 24, 2019
BlueRayDick:

Dozie mázi ónigbese! Pay Ur outstanding debt and don't be unfortunate!
upon I Don send you 5k always
return my 5k or risk been fortunate angry

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 2:44am On Apr 24, 2019
All these new monikers tryna hit and run in the name if staking bets..make y'all carry time ooh.

If u ain't a household name here,u are on ur own if u stake anything bet here.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 4:05am On Apr 24, 2019
iheanyi40:
I agree, to be realistic no top4 4 us any longer, we should just allow city win
you won give LordCat heart attack with this ur post

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 4:14am On Apr 24, 2019
airmark:

Oponu apari with his stupid age excuse.

How old is Ronaldo with Messi at present? What's
Suarez age still scoring for Barca?

What was Ibrahimovic's age when he played and scored a lot for Man Utd? How old is your Benzema?

Arindin omugo alainironu ara Galatia

So everyone will be Ronaldo and Messi. The 2 players being argued that are the best of all time. You be illiterate so I no surprise

I am sure you will say because Usain Bolt ran 100m in 9.5M why cant every athlete do the same

Go and check the number of goals Under 30 Suarez was scoring and compare it to what Over 30 Suarez is scoring

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by slimghost(m): 7:08am On Apr 24, 2019
Hell will freeze before I turn on OLE. All you closet Mourinho fanboys can go to hell bwoy.
In the gaffer we trust until he goes through at least 3 to 4 transfer windows.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TalabiAudu: 7:56am On Apr 24, 2019
RuuDie:

grin grin

Very tempting.

But, I no fit bet against Messi abeg. cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 8:14am On Apr 24, 2019
"I split the problem into three categories in terms of the players. Some of them just have not got the quality and that's unfortunate. Some of them need a kick up the backside and some of them need to go.

"That's Ole's decision. Which ones are not good enough, which ones does he think he can live with, which ones he thinks can be good enough, and which ones he needs to get out of that dressing room.

"I would think that with every passing week and with every defeat that Manchester United are having, it's becoming a lot easier for him to make those decisions."

- Gary Neville
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 8:15am On Apr 24, 2019
"Some of them can improve with the right example in the changing room from the experienced leader-type players. They can improve and get better. We have seen that with Victor Lindelof this year. He has improved enormously.

"They can be the best in their position but all of them at this moment in time are well below the standard.

- Gary Neville
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 8:16am On Apr 24, 2019
"Alexis Sanchez, I don't know what's happened to him. Marcus, this last couple of weeks has been nowhere near it. I went to both Barcelona games and he just looks off it, he looks like he's carrying an injury or he's not quite right, or the season has caught up with him.

"Romelu Lukaku doesn't turn up in big games. That's been levelled at him for years but he's not turning up in big games for Manchester United."

- Gary Neville
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 8:17am On Apr 24, 2019
"Paul Pogba looks like he is back to the Paul Pogba who was playing under Jose Mourinho, even though he was outstanding in the first three months.

"Martial has just come back from injury but he's in that ambling sort of mood again.

"De Gea looks nothing like himself. He looks distracted. You have got contract talks going on with five, six or seven players which is obviously distracting at this moment in time."

- Gary Neville
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 8:18am On Apr 24, 2019
"I think Ole has got two or three months now. There is still a chance of the top four for Manchester United but he has a big job to do in terms of getting that dressing room aligned. Aligned with the vision of the club, the vision and the fans, and more importantly the vision of Ole Gunnar Solskjaer.

"He is going to have to bring that to a head in the next few weeks. He needs clarity. He needs 22 players facing in the same direction as he is, which is to make Manchester United successful again.

"His line in the press conference was that he will be successful at Manchester United and some of these players will be with him and some of them won't.

"That's a very good quote for the manager of Manchester United to finish on because he has been loyal and he has given them all a chance. This was a six-month trial and some have failed the trial."

- Gary Neville
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 8:19am On Apr 24, 2019
"It won't necessarily be what we have seen on the pitch, it will be how they are around the club, what they are like in the dressing room, are they setting the right example. You are a Manchester United player 24 hours a day, not just when you play 90 minutes on a Saturday.

"Every single thing you do needs to be examined and scrutinised to understand whether you have the right principles and values to play for this club in the long term. That's my belief.

"I was told it by Eric Harrison and Sir Alex Ferguson at the age of 16 in the opening speech at my induction to Manchester United. You wear that blazer with pride and you go out there and represent them every minute of the day.

"Ole will decide who represents the values of the club and who doesn't."

- Gary Neville
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dubylhover(m): 8:22am On Apr 24, 2019
Oasis007:
"Paul Pogba looks like he is back to the Paul Pogba who was playing under Jose Mourinho, even though he was outstanding in the first three months.

"Martial has just come back from injury but he's in that ambling sort of mood again.

"De Gea looks nothing like himself. He looks distracted. You have got contract talks going on with five, six or seven players which is obviously distracting at this moment in time."

- Gary Neville

grin cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by delkuf(m): 8:40am On Apr 24, 2019
Lana1:
Nobody is untouchable. De Gea don too fumble this season. If he and Pogba leaves, then no p.

I'm stuck between "Squad player" & "Need Selling and Replacing" for Martial and "Squad Player" & "Good Potential" for Rashford.

you didn't say we should sell rashford, that is running like hammed Musa, you said we should sell de Gea and Pogba. Our problem is reallying on rashford as a striker

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 8:53am On Apr 24, 2019
Lana1:

What can Martial do to be saved
cheesy grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chidexxy007(m): 9:01am On Apr 24, 2019
delkuf:
you didn't say we should sell rashford, that is running like hammed Musa, you said we should sell de Gea and Pogba. Our problem is reallying on rashford as a striker
Really?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chidexxy007(m): 9:02am On Apr 24, 2019
adebayo201:

What can Martial do to be saved cheesy grin
Simple... Change in mentality.
Nobody achieves anything by just having the "talent".

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 9:13am On Apr 24, 2019
Paul Pogba has told his teammates of his desire to leave this summer. The United board will not block his departure. #mufc [L'Équipe, GFFN]

If this is true, then this Mou quote was right all along. The wonder the players were just doing as they like.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 9:17am On Apr 24, 2019
larride:
Paul Pogba has told his teammates of his desire to leave this summer. The United board will not block his departure. #mufc [L'Équipe, GFFN]

If this is true, then this Mou quote was right all along. The wonder the players were just doing as they like.
smh. undecided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:17am On Apr 24, 2019
chidexxy007:
He is naturally not a hardworker...
He should go back to Ligue 1 or Netherland league... he will achieve there
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 9:18am On Apr 24, 2019
chidexxy007:

I'm just trying to pull Lana's leg. Martial needs to up his games mhen.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by olabode89(m): 9:22am On Apr 24, 2019
RuuDie:

Make we do am 5K like last time or you go like up am to 20K?

Liverpool will qualify to the Final.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by olabode89(m): 9:27am On Apr 24, 2019
larride:

Of course Mourinho was right. Also, there is no way Pogba will want to remain at United during our rebuild.

I think we should let go of Pogba and any average Joe that is not pulling his weight and asking for over 200K. There is a rumour going around that Rashford has become very pompous in the dressing room and he is asking for 200K for his new contract. Rashford that has not played up to 5 years as a professional footballer.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by tenmariner: 9:30am On Apr 24, 2019
Manchester United have identified Tottenham's England right-back Kieran Trippier, 28, as an alternative target should they fail to sign his compatriot Aaron Wan-Bissaka, 21, from Crystal Palace

Dem Don use England players swear for man u
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 9:39am On Apr 24, 2019
tenmariner:
Manchester United have identified Tottenham's England right-back Kieran Trippier, 28, as an alternative target should they fail to sign his compatriot Aaron Wan-Bissaka, 21, from Crystal Palace

Those ones are mad. I’m even hearing they are considering Muneier of PSG as the cheaper option.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 9:40am On Apr 24, 2019
tenmariner:

how did you know dis, you be one of the board members abi wetin?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 9:40am On Apr 24, 2019
olabode89:

Of course Mourinho was right. Also, there is no way Pogba will want to remain at United during our rebuild.

I think we should let go of Pogba and any average Joe that is not pulling his weight and asking for over 200K. There is a rumour going around that Rashford has become very pompous in the dressing room and he is asking for 200K for his new contract. Rashford that has not played up to 5 years as a professional footballer.

As long as the board will get quality replacement, Pogba can leave.

I think the coaching crew have given Rashford too much hand to do whatever he likes so he think he’s the new coming to CR7. Someone need to clip his wing or they ship him out. Rubbish.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 10:09am On Apr 24, 2019
To be candid, I won't bemuse if any of the Players leave, and hope the Board won't stop them as well.

Majority have no United DNA running in their Veins. Herrera has it, but he's average. Shaw and Lindelof are growing into it as well. Others can Bleep off!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6615) (6616) (6617) (6618) (6619) (6620) (6621) ... (14147) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.