Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,226 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6696) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8735192 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6693) (6694) (6695) (6696) (6697) (6698) (6699) ... (14149) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by olu98: 9:11pm On May 12, 2019
this players should get games next season, I dont want to see them play for reserves again.
Greenwood
Tuanzebe
Garner
dean Henderson(will probably go on loan to a premier league club)
Gomes(I feel he gets snubbed cos he is small, but boy, the guy is tidy with the ball,has vision,smart,technical etc)
Chong(maybe loan and he needs to add lots of weight, d dude is too thin,he falls down at any given opportunity, and sometimes gets erratic)

players that I want manchester united to sign and i think will work out at Manchester united
-Aaron wan bissaka(the defender with the most take ons,interception and tackles in the league. the tackles is also in Europe) only 10 people have dribbled past AWB this season. mad
-Toby alderweireld or koulibaly or de ligt(I no wan hear maguire or manolas or varane for here ooo)
-Ben chilwell(just to give brother pizza shaw some competition and the guy's attack is 100%)
-tielemans or thiago alcantara or Kai havertz or fernandes or eriksen
-ndidi or gueye or rabiot just to replace Herrera
-Nicolas Pepe or zaha(injury, so ?) or David neres or Leon baily(I no wan hear sancho or odoi for here abeg)
-I dont know a better center forward that will come to united presently thats better than the current options(all the good ones are already in the champions league). I have question marks over icardi and dybala.

players that I dont want to see next season.
Mata
young
Jones
rojo
lingard(sold to midtable team that he belongs to in the first place)
Sanchez(yahoo boy, his signing has caused more damages than repairs to the squad, you know how useless he is that despite 75k goal bonus and 25k assist bonus, he couldn't score more than 3 or 4 goals)
pogba(if he wants to leave,he can bleep off)
De gea(if he wants to leave,he can bleep off)
rashford(strip him of the no 10,then loan him to Southampton or burnley, make he go learn for there. he is so useless and spoilt. but they won't tell him the truth that he needs to improve.i blame gary neville, ferdinand and other for deceiving him that he is a top player when he is not.....loan the idiot out)
matic(only turns up for few games, then he goes on holiday)

Note: daniel James is okay(dude got pace) but jury is still out sha.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 9:12pm On May 12, 2019
Lana1:
I dont understand how providing visual proof of Shaw's mistake turn Jamb.

Lol. Young crossed like an idiot in the first leg against Barca and killed a nice attack. The very next week, he did a splendid job in assisting Messi for the 2nd goal.....but he doesn't make mistakes.
Against Liverpool at OT in March, Young was the reason Liverpool had a freekick in our box within 2 minutes after the game started.

You are the one who is blind to Young's uselessness because you have a knack for constantly supporting geriatric, underperforming players. No be today.

And if you are talking about Shaw's mistake in defending the corner against Huddersfield, how was that chance any different from Matic allowing Kimpembe to score against PSG at Old Trafford? Yet u never said anything about that because ur precious Matic can do no wrong.

Shaw's errors are the worst, stop beating around the bush. He looked like a vallage backman when he made those mistakes.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 9:12pm On May 12, 2019
elampiro:

I guess Mourinho already played four of the top five teams in those 17 matches. May be he could have turned it around with the next fixtures which required less pressure. However, once English media and fans are on a coach, his own is finished. He loses focus. No one has survived it.
OGS played against Tottenham, city, Chelsea, Arsenal and Liverpool. I don't understand this your comment here
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by olu98: 9:21pm On May 12, 2019
elampiro:

You don't get it. The three errors of Luke Shaw that he was the last men, were school boy errors. No other player in the team made one of such errors. But Shaw made three. We are not even talking of those ones he shifts inward and allow acres of yard in the flank so that they would not say he was dribbled.

Young usually hold for the CBS and deal with threats well. But Shaw cost us three times when he had to be the last man in defence. He was even at an advantage from where he lost his man.

I think the error is two or so.
am a neutral on this Luke matter.
but if am left with shaw or young as the last man to defend or cover a space, will still choose shaw 100times over. and I think fatigue affected shaw too, he played the left back position almost 30 times in the premier league, dalot played there twice and I think young played there twice also.
+ shaw has 5 assists and 1 goal this season in the epl. thats a decent return for a left back.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 9:21pm On May 12, 2019
elampiro:

Shaw's errors are the worst, stop beating around the bush. He looked like a vallage backman when he made those mistakes.
Ok
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 9:23pm On May 12, 2019
eph12:

OGS played against Tottenham, city, Chelsea, Arsenal and Liverpool. I don't understand this your comment here
He also won all the London teams in London. The Special Fraud didn't even win one against any top 6 team
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:25pm On May 12, 2019
ChristoBam:

Lol very clueless people. Shouting Ole needs to get his players first before the criticisms begins..So Ole needs new signings like Dybala and Co to beat Cardiff and Huddersfield, right?? Cardiff at Old Trafford!!!!!!
Let me ask you guys a question, if Ole had not been given the permanent job and we had decided to wait till the end of the season, would he be given the Job?? Answer this in your mind, then ask. yourself why won't he be given? Maybe you'll understand why Ole is the wrong choice.
I see some of you are starting to see what I've been saying since. One guy even said if 5 of the players starts next season, he start calling for Ole's head. We both know more than 5 of these players will be starting next season. You just want to create an avenue to join the sensible people that knew Ole is not the way forward.

First of all, today's match was insignificant. Which is clearly why guys like Greenwood were allowed to play all through.

Secondly, it had already been mathematically confirmed that we were not going for UCL ahead of today's match, so it's quite surprising that you guys are wailing about it. Even if Cardiff was beaten 6-0, it won't change you or the chemical guy's opinion about OGS, neither will it push the team into top four. You guys will probably have said something like 'na small team'

Thirdly, the coaches you look up to have had a squad overhaul within their time at the club. Check Liverpool's squad before Klopp and now. Man City's squad before Pep and now. Tottenham squad before Poch and now.
OGS hasn't stayed up to 5 months!
Do you really think Poch will do magic with this squad? He will obviously need to rebuild his squad before criticism starts flowing in ffs.

So, those that believe OGS should be given time are not sensible, right? Good.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:28pm On May 12, 2019
elampiro:

Yeah, his errors are worse, but somehow he won the Club Player of the Season award ahead of Pogba, Herrera, Matic, Lukaku, your darling Young and co.

He did magic and caused the eyes of every Man United fan to be blind except yours.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 9:30pm On May 12, 2019
olu98:

I think the error is two or so.
am a neutral on this Luke matter.
but if am left with shaw or young as the last man to defend or cover a space, will still choose shaw 100times over. and I think fatigue affected shaw too, he played the left back position almost 30 times in the premier league, dalot played there twice and I think young played there twice also.
+ shaw has 5 assists and 1 goal this season in the epl. thats a decent return for a left back.

Shaw had four Assists 1 goal. Young has two goals and two assists. Young almost matched Shaw stat for stat in all indices and even far beat him on interception. Shaw is the fourth best player in United based on stats and Young sixth.

But to our guys here, Shaw is world class while Young is shyte. Only Young and Herrera work extra for the team. Both also have the tendency to go forward always as quickly as possible. They dont stop until the final whistle. Yet Young is 33 abi 34.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 9:32pm On May 12, 2019
GloryIsaac:

Yeah, his errors are worse, but somehow he won the Club Player of the Season award ahead of Pogba, Herrera, Matic, Lukaku, your darling Young and co.

He did magic and caused the eyes of every Man United fan to be blind except yours.

Media made him their darling the first international break where he drove one ball forward for England and gave an assist. Since then he is the next Ashley Cole.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by tenmariner: 9:33pm On May 12, 2019
Rashford should be loaned out to one of the LA liga team. Where he won't have to run his headless chicken run
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 9:44pm On May 12, 2019
liveLongNprospa:

So if the players are the problem, why is mourinho still called the special fraud?
Because he is a fraud and this is his team. He brought some of these players and many contracts were extended under his watch.

And when Zidane took over, we were having a terrible season because Benitez didn't know what he was doing, especially after the El Classico loss.
Him winning the UCL helped his case coz the game play changed, plus don't forget CR7 put up a world class performance in the UCL and we basically played better. Him winning the UCL helped his case.

Your own is different. The moment he was confirmed everything went down hill.
So I don't see the correlation. Zidane's team got better, even without needing preseason football. OGS team died immediately.
Comparing the effectiveness of a Madrid team that had Ronaldo and many other world class players playing at their peak to an OGS team. Ok. It's OGS fault Rashford misses sitters, Matic cant hold ball and De Gea keeps letting Goals slip through his arms. How many of our players even show a ¼ of the determination Ronaldo puts in on the pitch?

Since Zidane was announced the 2nd time, how has he fared? Now that there's no more Ronaldo and most of the core of his players are old and past it, is he doing any better than OGS? Is he performing the magic OGS couldn't?

That tells me that even after the mood of Benitez being sacked was over, the manager still showed he was tactically sound to get the team to fight barca till like the last week or so and still win the UCL.

OGS has shown no such thing when his tactics was needed. That's the difference Lana1
Yh. While parading Ronaldo and peak Modric and Marcelo.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:44pm On May 12, 2019
Saying you want OGS out before next season lol.. go and hire coach for us nah undecided

Or does this look like a computer game where everything is in your power?

The Club gave Moyes just a season and booted him quickly.

They hired a man who had just done wonders at the World Cup with Holland, and also booted him after he failed to get the best out of his signings.

Then (despite having a divided fanbase), in desperation to win something more valuable than the F.A cup, they hired a coach who had won the UCL two times, won the premier league too, even though he was clearly anti-ManUtd in the way he did things. He also got booted out.

Now, OGS hasn't even been here up to 5 months, and you're already calling for his head. The very thing which was used in making fun of clubs like Chelsea is what the club has been turned into.

Truth be told, rebuilding is a process, even the Klopp and Poch who are seemingly the possible saviors of ManUtd are having a trophyless issue at their own clubs!
Even if they were signed tomorrow, they too will also need time to build their team! Get that into your heads!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:50pm On May 12, 2019
elampiro:

Media made him their darling the first international break where he drove one ball forward for England and gave an assist. Since then he is the next Ashley Cole.

We that watch football were obviously influenced by the media, abi?

You didn't see all my posts about how English media overhypes their players?

Is Ashley Young not English? Why didn't they hype him over Shaw?

Or Young did not play international match? Only Shaw played international match.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 9:51pm On May 12, 2019
Lana1:
Before he was made permanent, about 95%.

But now, on a scale of 0 to 100, about 60% confident.

Fair enough.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 9:57pm On May 12, 2019
My argument about Shaw in the beginning of the season were:

1. Our left side is our most important attacking outlet.

2. Shaw didnt appear to have attacking flair and his forward passing with one foot is weak.

3. Young has been our number one in that position and we remained very dangerous from there right from time of Van Gaal, and continued unto Mourinho. He was set to continue this seaon but injury prevented him. His ability to cut behind the defence line or cut back and pull out to far post for where Fellaini or Lukaku will be waiting was a big bonus. His crossing from the left is better than from the right. Even from his Villa days.

4. I would have taken Blind over Shaw based on their past attacking flair comparison.

This was where the argument began, and some wanted to rate Young with one or two games in that position where he had not played there whole season. This was same Young who was the only defender who pocketed Salah last season.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 10:03pm On May 12, 2019
GloryIsaac:

Apart from OGS, his critics have been shouting 'Poch' since... Truth be told, Levy won't let Poch go as easily as everyone here keeps mentioning his name. This isn't a football manager game, it's real life ffs.

If Poch was going to get hired miraculously, that would certainly be at the end of the season, not mid-season.

And OGS performed well before getting the job, which makes me believe that he should be given the chance to build his squad.... Every coach that has been mentioned here, from Pep to Klopp to Poch all had a squad overhaul after they arrived the club, Klopp and Poch haven't even won stuff since they came, so if folks believe so much in them despite not winning any trophy, why is the case different with OGS?

Klopp's Liverpool bottled almost a 10-point lead over Man City, and started playing catch-up and hoping for some miracles which never happened. No one is talking about that.

Pochettino lost seven of his last ten league matches and even drew today, but no one is talking about that. The same critics who are giving excuses about injuries causing those losses have suddenly forgotten that Manchester United also had an injury crisis before this bad run.

I think everyone has their preferred manager in mind but there’s no guarantee that one will perform better than the other. I don’t think I have ever advocated for Poch here.

My grouse with OGS is that I believe by now we should know the way he wants to set up his team, not just by saying it but seeing it on the pitch of play. All these talk about the United way yen yen yen is bullshit until we see what you are trying to implement on the pitch. In Pep first season, everyone would see the way Pep wants his team to play, you would see it on the pitch. No matter how terrible his players were in those first season, he still stick to how he want to them to play and his football philosophy. Everyone can see it on the pitch.

OGS has always said he wants his team to be the most hardworking team in the league but we are not seeing it. We press for 5 mins and thats it. We revert back to the park the bus counter attacking style and he just sit down there looking like Dundee Utd. If your players are not playing to your instructions you need to be on the touch line barking instructions to them. All these talk about him getting his own players before we see how he will set up is team is bullshit.

He’s the manager and the way the players play is his responsibility.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:04pm On May 12, 2019
liveLongNprospa:

So if the players are the problem, why is mourinho still called the special fraud?

Who got them? Were they here when Van Gaal was coach?

liveLongNprospa:
And when Zidane took over, we were having a terrible season because Benitez didn't know what he was doing, especially after the El Classico loss.
Him winning the UCL helped his case coz the game play changed, plus don't forget CR7 put up a world class performance in the UCL and we basically played better. Him winning the UCL helped his case.

Your own is different. The moment he was confirmed everything went down hill.
So I don't see the correlation. Zidane's team got better, even without needing preseason football. OGS team died immediately.

Yes, it makes so much sense comparing a team with Cristiano Ronaldo, Luka Modric, Toni Kroos, Sergio Ramos, Dani Carvajal to Rashford, Pogba, Lingard, Jones and Smalling....

Crack another joke.

liveLongNprospa:
That tells me that even after the mood of Benitez being sacked was over, the manager still showed he was tactically sound to get the team to fight barca till like the last week or so and still win the UCL.

OGS has shown no such thing when his tactics was needed. That's the difference Lana1

Did you read my post on the coach planning and players executing the plan?

With a player like Cristiano Ronaldo in your team, even when your plan isn't working, he is capable of creating something out of nothing, that's why he has five golden balls!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 10:05pm On May 12, 2019
GloryIsaac:
Saying you want OGS out before next season lol.. go and hire coach for us nah undecided

Or does this look like a computer game where everything is in your power?

The Club gave Moyes just a season and booted him quickly.

They hired a man who had just done wonders at the World Cup with Holland, and also booted him after he failed to get the best out of his signings.

Then (despite having a divided fanbase), in desperation to win something more valuable than the F.A cup, they hired a coach who had won the UCL two times, won the premier league too, even though he was clearly anti-ManUtd in the way he did things. He also got booted out.

Now, OGS hasn't even been here up to 5 months, and you're already calling for his head. The very thing which was used in making fun of clubs like Chelsea is what the club has been turned into.

Truth be told, rebuilding is a process, even the Klopp and Poch who are seemingly the possible saviors of ManUtd are having a trophyless issue at their own clubs!
Even if they were signed tomorrow, they too will also need time to build their team! Get that into your heads!
They said OGS was always playing defensively like special fraud and that he no get tactics and everything is always his fault.

Unlike the Watford and West Ham home games, today we had 70% possession, 20 attempts but to score na problem. But it's still OGS's fault. Same against Huddersfield, Arsenal and Chelsea. But it's OGS fault.

We can create 100 chances and have 100% possession but if we dont score, it will still be OGS's fault.
If the Queen dies tomorrow just check...na OGS cause am.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 10:05pm On May 12, 2019
GloryIsaac:

We that watch football were obviously influenced by the media, abi?

You didn't see all my posts about how English media overhypes their players?

Is Ashley Young not English? Why didn't they hype him over Shaw?

Or Young did not play international match? Only Shaw played international match.

Ashely Young his own for England at the left back for England. Injury meant he was left out for that trip. Shaw was a new thing. Everyone wants new thing until......
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BikeMan: 10:06pm On May 12, 2019
Manchester is red, oh sorry blue smiley

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:07pm On May 12, 2019
elampiro:

Ashely Young his own for England at the left back for England. Injury meant he was left out for that trip. Shaw was a new thing. Everyone wants new thing until......

This excuse holds no weight.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Unlimited22: 10:08pm On May 12, 2019
GloryIsaac:

Nah, it's young, every excuse holds weight.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:10pm On May 12, 2019
Lana1:
They said OGS was always playing defensively like special fraud and that he no get tactics and everything is always his fault.

Unlike the Watford and West Ham home games, today we had 70% possession, 20 attempts but to score na problem. But it's still OGS's fault. Same against Huddersfield, Arsenal and Chelsea. But it's OGS fault.

We can create 100 chances and have 100% possession but if we dont score, it will still be OGS's fault.
If the Queen dies tomorrow just check...na OGS cause am.

It's just crazy!

Even the Poch that currently got into UCL finals did it because of Lucas Moura... he made that clear in his interview.

Not to mention Ziyech who had luck against him in the ending stages of the match.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 10:16pm On May 12, 2019
GloryIsaac:

It's just crazy!

Even the Poch that currently got into UCL finals did it because of Lucas Moura... he made that clear in his interview.

Not to mention Ziyech who had luck against him in the ending stages of the match.
Abeg what tactics did Poch and Spurs even play against Ajax? Was it tiki-taka, kati-kati, possesion based football, ghen ghen high press or park the bus?

What's that one style of play that makes Spurs stand out like City's tiki-taka or Liverpool's high press?

But OGS must put his own tactics and style of play on placard and raise it above his head every matchday in the dugout.

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:17pm On May 12, 2019
larride:

I think everyone has their preferred manager in mind but there’s no guarantee that one will perform better than the other. I don’t think I have ever advocated for Poch here.

My grouse with OGS is that I believe by now we should know the way he wants to set up his team, not just by saying it but seeing it on the pitch of play. All these talk about the United way yen yen yen is bullshit until we see what you are trying to implement on the pitch. In Pep first season, everyone would see the way Pep wants his team to play, you would see it on the pitch. No matter how terrible his players were in those first season, he still stick to how he want to them to play and his football philosophy. Everyone can see it on the pitch.

OGS has always said he wants his team to be the most hardworking team in the league but we are not seeing it. We press for 5 mins and thats it. We revert back to the park the bus counter attacking style and he just sit down there looking like Dundee Utd. If your players are not playing to your instructions you need to be on the touch line barking instructions to them. All these talk about him getting his own players before we see how he will set up is team is bullshit.

He’s the manager and the way the players play is his responsibility.

What should he do when Lukaku runs around for ten minutes and starts panting like he just ran a marathon? Should OGS run into the pitch and inject him with steroids?

Did you not notice how Klopp fazed out players like Lallana and Co to bring in guys like Mane that can keep up the level of pressure he wants?

Btw, these players have been coached for almost three years on defensive tactics, and you suddenly want them to switch to attacking tactics asap.. It just won't work. There were concerns here and even arguments about fatigue bla bla bla during the winning streak, and how it will weigh on them eventually. Well, here it is.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 10:19pm On May 12, 2019
GloryIsaac:

So you mean Ashley Young, a world cup semi fanalist left/wing back is not capable? Man, the position was his having helped us to dominate teams there and helped England there too. His injury meant he was not called and then the hype with the untested new man. hey hey hey grin grin grin

This was same Young who helped Van Gaal to assassinate Liverpool, City, Spurs, etc from that position and he was being called new Ronaldo by some playful United fans. He carried on, although with a little less productivity, until his performance from there last year won him England call up after many years. He didnt just make up the numbers, but played there for England up to semi final of the world cup.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 10:22pm On May 12, 2019
GloryIsaac:

First of all, today's match was insignificant. Which is clearly why guys like Greenwood were allowed to play all through.

Secondly, it had already been mathematically confirmed that we were not going for UCL ahead of today's match, so it's quite surprising that you guys are wailing about it. Even if Cardiff was beaten 6-0, it won't change you or the chemical guy's opinion about OGS, neither will it push the team into top four. You guys will probably have said something like 'na small team'

Thirdly, the coaches you look up to have had a squad overhaul within their time at the club. Check Liverpool's squad before Klopp and now. Man City's squad before Pep and now. Tottenham squad before Poch and now.
OGS hasn't stayed up to 5 months!
Do you really think Poch will do magic with this squad? He will obviously need to rebuild his squad before criticism starts flowing in ffs.

So, those that believe OGS should be given time are not sensible, right? Good.

Stop engaging Christobam. He’s already tried and sentenced OGS without a trial. He’s the type of guy that will disappear if OGS starts doing well next season after tweaking the squad.

And when he loses he’ll be here to gloat, sorta like Ruddie.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:24pm On May 12, 2019
Lana1:
Abeg what tactics did Poch and Spurs even play against Ajax? Was it tiki-taka, kati-kati, possesion based football, ghen ghen high press or park the bus?

What's that one style of play that makes Spurs stand out like City's tiki-taka or Liverpool's high press?

But OGS must put his own tactics and style of play on placard and raise it above his head every matchday in the dugout.

It's just funny. Ajax were having the time of their lives on that pitch, playing beautiful football. It was like watching an S.S.3 team who knew how to play football.
Spurs obviously had to switch from whatever tactics Poch used, it was clear they were on their way out. The tactics changed to any way na way grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:24pm On May 12, 2019
Unlimited22:

Nah, it's young, every excuse holds weight.

cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:31pm On May 12, 2019
Leyqute:

Stop engaging Christobam. He’s already tried and sentenced OGS without a trial. He’s the type of guy that will disappear if OGS starts doing well next season after tweaking the squad.

And when he loses he’ll be here to gloat, sorta like Ruddie.

His comments were becoming nauseating tbvh. I understand when a coach is being criticized and all, but condemning a coach because the job is too big for him is just crazy.

What the hell is the job is too big for him? Does that even make sense?

Didn't a UCL winner get sacked from this club this season?

Abeg, there's a gap between criticism and condemnation.

Shouting Cardiff beat ManUtd at Old Trafford as if if ManUtd won the match, we would have entered top four.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by emitope: 10:39pm On May 12, 2019
Liverpool with a score of 69B in EPL 019
Manchester united with a score of 40E; Score whey dey spoil GPA.
City with a score of 71A.

I hope this summer will be a 'sensibly busy' one for ole, thief, woody and the red side of Manchester.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6693) (6694) (6695) (6696) (6697) (6698) (6699) ... (14149) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.