Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,326 members, 7,860,785 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:21 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6730) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8861194 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6727) (6728) (6729) (6730) (6731) (6732) (6733) ... (14214) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by thorrvik55(m): 12:41am On Jun 02, 2019
chidexxy007:

Wait! You want to seriously compare Cr7 and Kane?

So, dat was d only thing u deduced from dat post.

I'm not trying to compare the two of dem(no sane person would do dat), I was only trying to point out his importance to pochettino's team. He has been injured a lot this season yet he has 17 league goals, he scored at least 20 league goals d last couple of seasons...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chidexxy007(m): 12:57am On Jun 02, 2019
thorrvik55:

So, dat was d only thing u deduced from dat post.

I'm not trying to compare the two of dem(no sane person would do dat), I was only trying to point out his importance to pochettino's team. He has been injured a lot this season yet he has 17 league goals, he scored at least 20 league goals d last couple of seasons...
its just sentiments that made Poch to start Kane..
Son and Moura has been more important in their UCL campaign than Kane, popping up with some very vital goals..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by thorrvik55(m): 1:09am On Jun 02, 2019
chidexxy007:

Son and Moura has been more important in their UCL campaign than Kane, popping up with some very vital goals..

The fact is if maybe Kane was benched or he started, Tottenham would have probably still lost, because Liverpool were the better team and they had been there b4.

Don't make it look as if poch starting Kane was the reason he lost...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 1:23am On Jun 02, 2019
Both Klopp and Poch made the same mistake starting Firmino and Kane respectively however, the difference is that Klopp quickly removed Firmino when it was obvious he wasn't in the game. On Pochettino's side, he should have taken of both Kane and Alli for Llorente and Moura or just replace Alli with Moura...
Spurs decision not to strengthen has been their undoing as their players were obviously fatigued before the hour mark.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by thorrvik55(m): 1:28am On Jun 02, 2019
patrickmuf:
Both Klopp and Poch made the same mistake starting Firmino and Kane respectively however, the difference is that Klopp quickly removed Firmino when it was obvious he wasn't in the game. On Pochettino's side, he should have taken of both Kane and Alli for Llorente and Moura or just replace Alli with Moura...
Spurs decision not to strengthen has been their undoing as their players were obviously fatigued before the hour mark.

@ the bolded is what poch should have done.

No coach would start a retiring Llorente in place of Kane, whether Kane is fully fit or not.
Klopp also started his best striker because he believed firmino had more to offer...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 7:11am On Jun 02, 2019
kokaneprodigy:
scummies that speak with both sides of their mouth.

I kid u not, the most emotional set of fans on this board are scummies.
how about the most emotional fans on YouTube?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dubylhover(m): 7:51am On Jun 02, 2019
chidexxy007:

Y are you guys just being unfair at poch,you do know same can be said about klopp...using that logic,origi should have started ahead of firmino since he wasn't fully fit and original was very important in their comeback against barca...
There are some players in teams that the coach just has to play dem if they are fit even if not fully
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chidexxy007(m): 10:11am On Jun 02, 2019
dubylhover:

Y are you guys just being unfair at poch,you do know same can be said about klopp...using that logic,origi should have started ahead of firmino since he wasn't fully fit and original was very important in their comeback against barca...
There are some players in teams that the coach just has to play dem if they are fit even if not fully
Is it because I didn't call klopp?
Bobby and Kane had no business starting that game and you could see it in their respective performance..
Which effect did any of them have in that game?

why making it seem as though there is an agenda against Poch when its just a fan view or opinion.....

P.S I was supported Spurs to win

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dubylhover(m): 10:33am On Jun 02, 2019
chidexxy007:

Is it because I didn't call klopp?
Bobby and Kane had no business starting that game and you could see it in their respective performance..
Which effect did any of them have in that game?

why making it seem as though there is an agenda against Poch when its just a fan view or opinion.....

P.S I was supported Spurs to win

OK..but my point is that if that game was to be played all over again,Kane would still have started
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 12:57pm On Jun 02, 2019
dubylhover:

Fūcking love autocorrect. grin

Origi turn original
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 1:15pm On Jun 02, 2019
grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 1:27pm On Jun 02, 2019
See Robertson. Liverpool bought him for 8 mill.

When will United start doing business like this?
When was the last time we even bought an unknown player that later turned into a star player? All our scouts are just useless. Do we even have scouts sef?

The board sef useless join. Always looking for a 70-80 million player to buy.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 2:13pm On Jun 02, 2019
Lana1:
Poch that couldn't gather the balls to bench starboy for Moura in a UCL final.

But some peoples want OGS sacked after 5 months and Poch hired in his place because OGS started Young and seemingly has no taktiks.

Mesef i wanted Poch to replace Mourinho b4 OGS came around. But Poch has managed to bottle again as per usual. Time to sit down and be humble and hope OGS succeeds.

Just as I expected. Some Ole fanatics will come on here to trash Poch. I wonder what you'd have said if Kane had not started. That was a UCL final for God's sake. So because Moura scored an Hat trick in the semi final, he should bench him for Harry Kane?
You bench your best player in the most important game of your life? Did you just start watching football this year? I'm sure no real Tottenham fan would be saying this except from person wey no sabi ball. I've watched many Spurs games in which Moura has been more than awful. The guy blows hot and cold everytime.. He could play spectacularly today and play nonsense for the next 2 months.
Harry Kane is a player that can create goals suddenly out of nothing.. And he was fit enough to start the match.. Maybe a bit rusty but there's no way you'd bench a player like that in the most important game of your life. Klopp also started Firmino cuz he knew what was at stake.
And for Poch to get to the UCL final is a massive achievement for him and spurs fans.. They couldn't have seen themselves getting to even the Quarter finals of the UCL 4 years ago. So shut up with the bottling stuff.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 2:19pm On Jun 02, 2019
kokaneprodigy:
if he doesn’t start the duo and they lose, yall will still blame him for not starting them when they are fit.
Exactly!! They were going to attack him no matter what he did.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 2:42pm On Jun 02, 2019
ChristoBam:

Just as I expected. Some Ole fanatics will come on here to trash Poch. I wonder what you'd have said if Kane had not started. That was a UCL final for God's sake. So because Moura scored an Hat trick in the semi final, he should bench him for Harry Kane?
You bench your best player in the most important game of your life? Did you just start watching football this year? I'm sure no real Tottenham fan would be saying this except from person wey no sabi ball. I've watched many Spurs games in which Moura has been more than awful. The guy blows hot and cold everytime.. He could play spectacularly today and play nonsense for the next 2 months.
Harry Kane is a player that can create goals suddenly out of nothing.. And he was fit enough to start the match.. Maybe a bit rusty but there's no way you'd bench a player like that in the most important game of your life. Klopp also started Firmino cuz he knew what was at stake.
And for Poch to get to the UCL final is a massive achievement for him and spurs fans.. They couldn't have seen themselves getting to even the Quarter finals of the UCL 4 years ago. So shut up with the bottling stuff.
U really thought i would read all that trash?? Lmao. U don miss road.

Get lost and go and cry somewhere else.

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 2:50pm On Jun 02, 2019
And all of you guys that love talking trash about Poch should please stop. It makes y'all look like fools. It's disappointing that a part of our fan base are so shameless.

Na Pochetinho dey Bleep up sha, if Tottenham doesn't want to spend like other teams then he should go to Juventus as they want his services. Since I see Man Utd has been placed with a curse to make wrong choices in managers and players..

Can you imagine since Pochetinho joined Tottenham, they've had a net spend of only €29m. That's disgraceful for a big team in the EPL. Man Utd has had a net spend during that period of €466m. And come people still get mouth to talk trash..chai. One is even praising God we didn't go for Poch as he's terrible without balls LMAO.

When Pochetinho got to Southampton, they were at a very bad state at that time. But in his first season, they defeated almost all the big teams. The next season they finished 8th. Their highest in their history at that time. Tottenham were in a very dire situation at that time also. They were going down season after season at an alarming rate and they employed Poch to be their manager. That season was the only time they finished outside the top 3. They've finished 3rd, 2nd, 3rd and 3rd since then. That's with their pale spending.

Immediately after the last summer transfer window, people predicted doom and gloom for Tottenham. How would they survive? But at the end of the season they got to the UCL final. And to think that people still get mouth to talk nonsense.
If this is not over achieving, I don't know what is!!

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 2:53pm On Jun 02, 2019
Lana1:
U really thought i would read all that trash?? Lmao. U don miss road.

Get lost and go and cry somewhere else.

Quoting you doesn't mean I'm talking to you directly. I understand that reading is a great task for some people. I quoted you so that people that share from your sentiments will know how wrong it is.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 2:57pm On Jun 02, 2019
Abeg make una calm down, Poch is a very good manager, you wonder what he will achieve with more money, definitely more success...
Ole needs time to get his players in so we can access him but if ever I am given the option of Ole or Poch, I'll always go with Poch but as a Manchester United fan, the decision of the board is Ole and rightly so thus we've got to support him at least for now...The jury is still out on him considering our sudden slump towards the season end but let's see what the summer holds.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 3:00pm On Jun 02, 2019
ChristoBam:

Quoting you doesn't mean I'm talking to you directly. I understand that reading is a great task for some people. I quoted you so that people that share from your sentiments will know how wrong it is.
Poch was with spurs for 4yrs before getting to a UCL final, and he hasn't won a spoon, you think he'd be afford same luxury if he was managing a big team? van gaal and conte were sacked despite winning trophies, if poch was at man utd with same record he has at spurs, them for don sack am tay tay.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dubylhover(m): 3:00pm On Jun 02, 2019
Lana1:
Fūcking love autocorrect. grin

Origi turn original

grin me self I shock when I first see original
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 3:11pm On Jun 02, 2019
ChristoBam:

Lol. U must be really daft.

Who died and made u Lord & Saviour of what's right and wrong?
Someone cant even give his opinion again without some rétarded dumbfúck trying to prove that he knows it all.

I dont even know if Poch is ur father. Any small mention of him and ur dìck for don dey hard u go begin type trash epistles.

Go to ur father's house na and go and be correcting his sentiments there not here.

Fūcking morön.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 3:12pm On Jun 02, 2019
weedtaker:
Poch was with spurs for 4yrs before getting to a UCL final, and he hasn't won a spoon, you think he'd be afford same luxury if he was managing a big team? van gaal and conte were sacked despite winning trophies, if poch was at man utd with same record he has at spurs, them for don sack am tay tay.

You're truly a weed taker! If Poch was at Man Utd and had a Net Spend of €29m over four years he'd have been sacked for not winning anything?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 3:18pm On Jun 02, 2019
Lana1:
Lol. U must be really daft.

Who died and made u Lord & Saviour of what's right and wrong?
Someone cant even give his opinion again without some rétarded dumbfúck trying to prove that he knows it all.

I dont even know if Poch is ur father. Any small mention of him and ur dìck for don dey hard u go begin type trash epistles.

Go to ur father's house na and go and be correcting his sentiments there. Not here.

Fūcking morön.

And I didn't know Poch has been bleeping your mom behind your Dad's back. Anytime there's a remote negative thing to say about Poch, you'll carry your hard dick to come self-service on the thread..

Morons like you, anytime they say stupid things and they realize there's no way to defend it, they resort to abuse and character assassination.

See the way you trash talked that Chelsea fan that shared a contrary view to what you said initially..But you're here complaining about giving opinion freely.

9 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 3:31pm On Jun 02, 2019
ChristoBam:

And I didn't know Poch has been bleeping your mom behind your Dad's back. Anytime there's a remote negative thing to say about Poch, you'll carry your hard dick to come self-service on the thread..
Is it the same way u trash talk OGS at the slightest opportunity? Poch can be excused for starting an half fit player in a final but OGS should be sacked in 5 months because he always starts Young. Excuses can be made for Poch but not for OGS.

Morons like you, anytime they say stupid things and they realize there's no way to defend it, they resort to abuse and character assassination.
Funny enough i have always kept my opinions to myself without needlessly mentioning anybody unlike a certain bâstard child like you who keeps jumping into everyone's mentions trying to force his shīt down our throats as the gospel.
Listen i'm not the reason for ur unfortunate existence. U have ur parents to blame that. It's no wonder ur whole life looks an accident waiting to happen.
It's not by force to engage everybody. Next time u see my post, scroll and pass.

See the way you trash talked that Chelsea fan that shared a contrary view to what you said initially..But you're here complaining about giving opinion freely.
I'm on United's thread minding my business and talking about my club but i'm supposed to just sit there and take rubbish from a Chelsea fan? Dumbass bìtch.
Abeg go home and seek for this attention from ur father that never loved you and stop bothering strangers on a faceless forum.

10 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 3:37pm On Jun 02, 2019
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Awon Poch haters plenty for here o!

Please let's give OGS chance o, make he blow money, buy him players, make we come sack am by December. Then continue to rinse and repeat!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro2: 3:49pm On Jun 02, 2019
Has Dele Ali not been part of their victory till the final match? Why does anyone suggest he should have been dropped?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 3:51pm On Jun 02, 2019
LMAO I've said what I've got to say. Any sensible person would have deduced the reason you're whining like a biitch...There's no way I'll go this route with you.

You can keep whining, crying and cursing all day long, it's none of my business.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 3:54pm On Jun 02, 2019
elampiro2:
Has Dele Ali not been part of their victory till the final match? Why does anyone suggest he should have been dropped?
No one don mention Alli for here even tho he has been playing rubbish since their QF. Question is why was Moura that scored the hattrick that sent them through dropped for an half fit Kane??

That's the same decision these ones would blame OGS for making. I remember them crying about how OGS rushed the injured guys back into the starting 11 against Wolves in the FA Cup but na dem still dey justify starting Kane over Moura.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 3:55pm On Jun 02, 2019
elampiro2:
He has had a below par season, severally I have heard commentators mention it and it's quite obvious if you follow Spurs. The Alli of last season isn't the same Alli of this season, I do3know whether it's because his place in the team is somewhat guaranteed but he has been terrible for a while now.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 3:58pm On Jun 02, 2019
Dele Alli had his worst full season in terms of scoring in the recently concluded one with 5 goals.

The thing is when Dele isn’t scoring goals he is an average midfielder.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 3:58pm On Jun 02, 2019
Lana1:
No one don mention Alli for here even tho he has been playing rubbish since their QF. Question is why was Moura that scored the hattrick that sent them through dropped for an half fit Kane??
The presence of Kane on the pitch is itself a big boost for Spurs and the neutrals, when the lineups came out yesterday, Spurs odd dropped because Kane was in the line up. It's Alli who has not been very productive that really shouldn't have started especially in place of Moura.
If you listen the commentary yesterday, at some point the commentator pointed out that Erikson was shunted out to the wing to accommodate Alli, something which shouldn't be happening not when you have a right winger in Moura on the bench.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 4:00pm On Jun 02, 2019
nitrogen:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Awon Poch haters plenty for here o!

Please let's give OGS chance o, make he blow money, buy him players, make we come sack am by December. Then continue to rinse and repeat!

By December, watch how most of them will start shouting Ole out, Ole out. Most of them will delete their previous comments supporting Ole. So by December you won't even know those that cursed you in the past because you were saying the facts about Ole's appointment.

Who knows, you might even be the guy that used to attack me because of Ole then lol. Just kidding.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6727) (6728) (6729) (6730) (6731) (6732) (6733) ... (14214) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.