Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,285 members, 7,860,663 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:59 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6731) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8860668 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6728) (6729) (6730) (6731) (6732) (6733) (6734) ... (14214) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by pharod(m): 4:02pm On Jun 02, 2019
WE WANT BLOOOOOODDDDD!!!!!

grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 4:05pm On Jun 02, 2019
ChristoBam:

By December, watch how most of them will start shouting Ole out, Ole out. Most of them will delete their previous comments supporting Ole. So by December you won't even know those that cursed you in the past because you were saying the facts about Ole's appointment.

Who knows, you might even be the guy that used to attack me because of Ole then lol. Just kidding.

You need to calm down.

Nobody has said Ole will win treble next season. What has been said is that he should be given the chance to bring in his own players like the previous managers.

If by December he is failing and fans call for his sack there is no shame in that, and definitely should not lead to people deleting old posts.

Unless you are telling us what you would do if he starts doing well.

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 4:08pm On Jun 02, 2019
patrickmuf:
The presence of Kane on the pitch is itself a big boost for Spurs and the neutrals, when the lineups came out yesterday, Spurs odd dropped because Kane was in the line up. It's Alli who has not been very productive that really shouldn't have started especially in place of Moura.
If you listen the commentary yesterday, at some point the commentator pointed out that Erikson was shunted out to the wing to accommodate Alli, something which shouldn't be happening not when you have a right winger in Moura on the bench.
Not denying any of this. But whether Kane or Alli, one of them should have made way for Moura.
I'm not in anyway trying to put all the blame on Poch like some rètarded OGS haters because Son also missed an easy chance. But, Moura should ve played at the least more than 45 mins yesterday.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 4:12pm On Jun 02, 2019
ChristoBam:

You're truly a weed taker! If Poch was at Man Utd and had a Net Spend of €29m over four years he'd have been sacked for not winning anything?

Lol, you are just a d1ck rider, nothing more.

I saw you trying to rubbish moura in a bid to paint ur god as the best yale cabin biscuit to be used in childrens birthday.

Your pochie is just a good coach, nothing out of the ordinary, he's at spurs cuz that's where he's suppose to be.

He hasn't done anything out of the ordinary to make him special, atleast klopp has made a name for himself by winning the bayernliga twice and reaching a CL final with dortmund, jose won the CL with fc porto, pep won the treble with barca in his first try as a senior team manager, diego simeone has won the la liga with ATM, van gaal won the CL with ajax, even emery don win europa with sevilla.

All your dear pochie can point too is netspend & moura taking him to where he shouldn't have been in de first place.

Rubbish!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 4:15pm On Jun 02, 2019
OGS will outperform him next season that one na sure.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 4:17pm On Jun 02, 2019
Lana1:
Not denying any of this. But whether Kane or Alli, one of them should have made way for Moura.
I'm not in anyway trying to put all the blame on Poch like some rètarded OGS haters because Son also missed an easy chance. But, Moura should ve played at the least more than 45 mins yesterday.
You're right on Moura...I feel with the resources available at United, it's much easier to win even though the pressure is higher.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro2: 4:29pm On Jun 02, 2019
Lana1:
No one don mention Alli for here even tho he has been playing rubbish since their QF. Question is why was Moura that scored the hattrick that sent them through dropped for an half fit Kane??

That's the same decision these ones would blame OGS for making. I remember them crying about how OGS rushed the injured guys back into the starting 11 against Wolves in the FA Cup but na dem still dey justify starting Kane over Moura.

You may want to go back to previous pages on the bolded.

Second, I am not concern about Moura. Ali has always been a starter in their UCL matches. So why drop him now?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 4:30pm On Jun 02, 2019
afrodoc2:

You need to calm down.

Nobody has said Ole will win treble next season. What has been said is that he should be given the chance to bring in his own players like the previous managers.

If by December he is failing and fans call for his sack there is no shame in that, and definitely should not lead to people deleting old posts.

They say OGS should be sacked now and not giving the chance yo build his own team.

Ok. Let's say that happens and we get Poch as replacement, wont Poch still need time to build his own team? Did any of Poch or Klopp jump into UCL finals overnight?

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 4:31pm On Jun 02, 2019
patrickmuf:
You're right on Moura...I feel with the resources available at United, it's much easier to win even though the pressure is higher.
Jose and van gaal failed, i don't know where dis confidence in poch is coming from cuz both jose and gaal were proven managers.

Van gaal was just coming off an impresive third place win in the world cup with a clear tactical knowlegde to take over us, yet he failed.

You think van gaal would've been sacked despite winning the F.A CUP if he was at spurs?

We don already carry PL and player development proven with low netspend in moyes and we finish 7th playing 972crosses per match. I no need another one, make we try rookie OGS.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro2: 4:38pm On Jun 02, 2019
patrickmuf:
He has had a below par season, severally I have heard commentators mention it and it's quite obvious if you follow Spurs. The Alli of last season isn't the same Alli of this season, I do3know whether it's because his place in the team is somewhat guaranteed but he has been terrible for a while now.

Yes I noticed it too, but eventually he ends up being involved in some important goals or dangerous attacks.

He seems to be the most available attacking player in the UCL run. Other attackers injured around him. So no matter the combination of attacking players used, it has worked with Dele Ali in their midst. It is not easy to wake up and drop a player who has been part of your winning team. Before Lucas Moura scored his hatrick that day, he was awful in the attacking play and always the one to make a wrong pass, lose possession or just run into traffic. His team play is a problem. However, he scored three goals in the second half which sometimes end up being fluke for some players. Keep playing them, nothing again.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 4:40pm On Jun 02, 2019
afrodoc2:

Dele Alli had his worst full season in terms of scoring in the recently concluded one with 5 goals.

The thing is when Dele isn’t scoring goals he is an average midfielder.
That's what some of us said about lingard but others wouldn't hear it. If he's not scoring he's useless

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 4:44pm On Jun 02, 2019
weedtaker:
Jose and van gaal failed, i don't know where dis confidence in poch is coming from cuz both jose and gaal were proven managers.

Van gaal was just coming off an impresive third place win in the world cup with a clear tactical knowlegde to take over us, yet he failed.

You think van gaal would've been sacked despite winning the F.A CUP if he was at spurs?

We don already carry PL and player development proven with low netspend in moyes and we finish 7th playing 972crosses per match. I no need another one, make we try rookie OGS.
Van Gaal was stubborn, for him it was his method or nothing...
With Jose it is down to him because he was well supported in the market, Bailly, Mkhitaryan, Lukaku, Pogba, Dalot, Fred, Matic Lindelof etc his one issue was sticking with the deadwoods in the team and they failed him and this is the fear with Ole, he is really nice and comes across like that boss that doesn't want to hurt anybody.
If Pep was our manager, we'd have seen the back of wastemen like Young, Smalling, Jones, Lingard etc
Check Spurs when Poch joined and now, he has managed to clear much of the deadwoods there even with the little resources at his disposal.
As much as any manager will succeed here, the chances depends on whether or not he sticks with the many deadwoods we parade. Pep, Klopp and Poch will move them on, I hope Ole does but I'm seriously not certain especially with talks of a new contract for Mata and Rojo coming out to say he is in the manager's plans for next season like wtf!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 4:53pm On Jun 02, 2019
Lana1:
No one don mention Alli for here even tho he has been playing rubbish since their QF. Question is why was Moura that scored the hattrick that sent them through dropped for an half fit Kane??

That's the same decision these ones would blame OGS for making. I remember them crying about how OGS rushed the injured guys back into the starting 11 against Wolves in the FA Cup but na dem still dey justify starting Kane over Moura.

Poch did himself yesterday, but I think all manager will start their best player even if half fit. Kane is like their guaranteed goal scorer and it made sense starting him in a final. It’s a morale booster.

However, Moura should have started in place of Alli or he should have brought Moura on earlier. Klopp also did the same mistake starting Firmino but he realized that mistake early and took him off. Alli was playing Bleep all yesterday while Kane was absolutely match rusty.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 4:55pm On Jun 02, 2019
grin

Did Mourinho really just say "Liverpool played negative football and that didn't allow Spurs play their normal game"?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Unlimited22: 4:57pm On Jun 02, 2019
eph12:

That's what some of us said about lingard but others wouldn't hear it. If he's not scoring he's useless
Come, if this is a joke, stop it o. What do you mean, how can the Stem of Jesse, Messi Lingard, Jesse better than Hazard, be useless?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 4:58pm On Jun 02, 2019
Lana1:
grin

Did Mourinho really just say "Liverpool played negative football and that didn't allow Spurs play their normal game"?

Lpool were cautious yesterday. I believe Klopp has learnt his lesson and it paid off. Even their trade mark gen gen pressing was not fully deployed.

Sometimes, it’s good to be pragmatic.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 4:59pm On Jun 02, 2019
Unlimited22:

Come, if this is a joke, stop it o. What do you mean, how can the Stem of Jesse, Messi Lingard, Jesse better than Hazard, be useless?

angry

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 4:59pm On Jun 02, 2019
larride:

Poch did himself yesterday, but I think all manager will start their best player even if half fit. Kane is like their guaranteed goal scorer and it made sense starting him in a final. It’s a morale booster.

However, Moura should have started in place of Alli or he should have brought Moura on earlier. Klopp also did the same mistake starting Firmino but he realized that mistake early and took him off. Alli was playing Bleep all yesterday while Kane was absolutely match rusty.
At least Klopp realised his mistake and switched up accordingly.
Star player or not, Kane had no business playing 90 mins for Moura to see only 25 mins.
Not saying Moura playing would have guaranteed victory but Poch no try at all
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dubylhover(m): 5:00pm On Jun 02, 2019
Lana1:
grin

Come to think of it,I think spurs dominated the game..Liverpool were very cautious and conservative...negative football?no...but they didn't play their normal footie
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Unlimited22: 5:02pm On Jun 02, 2019
larride:

angry
Apostle Larride, Happy Sunday. I swear, I come in peace cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 5:04pm On Jun 02, 2019
dubylhover:

Come to think of it,I think spurs dominated the game..Liverpool were very cautious and conservative...negative football?no...but they didn't play their normal footie

larride:

Lpool were cautious yesterday. I believe Klopp has learnt his lesson and it paid off. Even their trade mark gen gen pressing was not fully deployed.

Sometimes, it’s good to be pragmatic.

I'm just surprised he could make such comments. Someone who is well known for playing negative football. That guy na confam hypocrite
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 5:25pm On Jun 02, 2019
Lana1:

I'm just surprised he could make such comments. Someone who is well known for playing negative football. That guy na confam hypocrite
the guy na bastard, i think he's just playing with the audience.

The mourinho i know would be touching himself after seeing liverpool's perfomance last nyt.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by engrelvis(m): 5:29pm On Jun 02, 2019
Lana1:
putting unfit Kane was poch greatest mistake yesterday.moura shud v started. Kane shud v come in second half or dnt even play at all
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 5:59pm On Jun 02, 2019
ChristoBam:

By December, watch how most of them will start shouting Ole out, Ole out. Most of them will delete their previous comments supporting Ole. So by December you won't even know those that cursed you in the past because you were saying the facts about Ole's appointment.

Who knows, you might even be the guy that used to attack me because of Ole then lol. Just kidding.

Lol, I am a realist. I make sense of something before I do it. I dont do familiarity and/or emotional bias
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 6:39pm On Jun 02, 2019
Lana1:
At least Klopp realised his mistake and switched up accordingly.
Star player or not, Kane had no business playing 90 mins for Moura to see only 25 mins.
Not saying Moura playing would have guaranteed victory but Poch no try at all

Definitely. I was practically cursing the idiot when they were about to start the second half and I didn’t see Moura coming on. Alli is always making Erikson struggle whenever they play against a top side. Then you have a useless winks supporting Sissoko.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 6:41pm On Jun 02, 2019
engrelvis:
putting unfit Kane was poch greatest mistake yesterday.moura shud v started. Kane shud v come in second half or dnt even play at all

Kane was not really the problem, Kane job was to get VVD and Matip engaged to free up space for Son and Dele. Unfortunately, Kane was not sharp at all and Dele was useless as usual.

Also their inexperience showed yesterday, they were overwhelmed.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 6:42pm On Jun 02, 2019
Lana1:

Na Today you know Mou? grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MRTA7: 8:21pm On Jun 02, 2019
France are playing against Bolivia with a strong team. You forget how much talent is in the French team. So many excellent players.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 8:43pm On Jun 02, 2019
ChristoBam:

And I didn't know Poch has been bleeping your mom behind your Dad's back. Anytime there's a remote negative thing to say about Poch, you'll carry your hard dick to come self-service on the thread..

Morons like you, anytime they say stupid things and they realize there's no way to defend it, they resort to abuse and character assassination.

See the way you trash talked that Chelsea fan that shared a contrary view to what you said initially..But you're here complaining about giving opinion freely.

But you started the insult first without provocation, insulting United fans who had different opinions from yours concerning Poch.

United fans gave their opinions about Poch and you insulted them for it. You even insulted Weedtaker who didn't attack you.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 8:52pm On Jun 02, 2019
afrodoc2:

You need to calm down.

I don't understand the guy sometimes.

He prefers Poch to Ole just like me, but is he expecting the board to rescind Ole's contract and sign Poch without Ole being given any chance? For Christ's sake, Ole has not even bought a single player.

If by December those that are pro-Ole wants him out, nothing wrong with that at all. He's given his chance and he didn't get it right. So he's got to go. No biggie.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 8:59pm On Jun 02, 2019
afrodoc2:

You need to calm down.

And who talked about winning any treble. If Ole finishes 3rd next season, then he's tried..

When I say people would delete their posts, I'm talking about those that abused and called me names because I believe Ole shouldn't have been given the Job. I'd have given you 2 examples of such posts if I had time on my hands. So many posts aimed at me.

And seriously if Ole comes out good, I'll be really happy. I've been a hardened supporter of Man Utd since I can remember, I'm surrounded be supporters of Liverpool, Chelsea, Arsenal and co. I'm probably the only United fan in my circle. All I care is for Man Utd to be back to their glorious days.

I'm just look at this thing differently from the way most of you guys do. Who doesn't love Ole as a player. He's one of the biggest legends at the club. But these things don't count when managing a club.. If Ole was a Raphael wicky or something, most people would be against him. But the fact that he's a club legend makes people blind to some things.

Let's stop talking about this abeg. The appointment has been made, there's nothing there can be done.. Let's talk more about transfers. Na the koko now be that.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 9:10pm On Jun 02, 2019
ChristoBam:

And who talked about winning any treble. If Ole finishes 3rd next season, then he's tried..

When I say people would delete their posts, I'm talking about those that abused and called me names because I believe Ole shouldn't have been given the Job. I'd have given you 2 examples of such posts if I had time on my hands. So many posts aimed at me.

And seriously if Ole comes out good, I'll be really happy. I've been a hardened supporter of Man Utd since I can remember, I'm surrounded be supporters of Liverpool, Chelsea, Arsenal and co. I'm probably the only United fan in my circle. All I care is for Man Utd to be back to their glorious days.

I'm just look at this thing differently from the way most of you guys do. Who doesn't love Ole as a player. He's one of the biggest legends at the club. But these things don't count when managing a club.. If Ole was a Raphael wicky or something, most people would be against him. But the fact that he's a club legend makes people blind to some things.

Let's stop talking about this abeg. The appointment has been made, there's nothing there can be done.. Let's talk more about transfers. Na the koko now be that.

Exactly what some United fans here are telling you. It's already too late and the board won't sack Ole just few weeks after giving him a new contract. So, the best thing is to give him a chance and see what he can do before deciding to call for his sack or not.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6728) (6729) (6730) (6731) (6732) (6733) (6734) ... (14214) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: akwesenana, Nezzjnr, iheanyi40(m), lekkie073(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.