Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,624 members, 7,865,497 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 07:18 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6747) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8879633 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6744) (6745) (6746) (6747) (6748) (6749) (6750) ... (14219) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 7:29pm On Jun 10, 2019
JayKayMaybachz:
I wouldn't mind either. De Gea don begin shakara
Oblak is a worthy replacement.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 7:35pm On Jun 10, 2019
patrickmuf:
Oblak is a worthy replacement.

Very worthy bruv and underrated
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 8:53pm On Jun 10, 2019
larride:

Do we want to play both Dalot and AWB at the same time?

At Crystal Palace he will be defending 70% of the time but at a club like Man Utd, we are expected to see more of the ball which means what he can offer at the other end of the pitch is equally important.

For all the stick Young gets, he’s decent defensively.
before things began going south for MUFC, we'd have two good options for one position with varying qualities. Wesley Brown as very defensive and Gary Neville as very offensive, Gabriel Heinze as very defensive and Patrice Evra as very offensive. all players still chipped in with decent contribution on both ends of the pitch, it didn't mean they featured in the games at the same time. such was the spicing of the delicacies on the menu for the fans.

my point is, if Bissaka will improve the defense then let him come in. anything that will decrease the chances of Ashley Young getting into this team is a step in the rightest~~~ direction, same can be said for Phil Jones and Alexis Sanchez.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 9:50pm On Jun 10, 2019
ChristineC:

before things began going south for MUFC, we'd have two good options for one position with varying qualities. Wesley Brown as very defensive and Gary Neville as very offensive, Gabriel Heinze as very defensive and Patrice Evra as very offensive. all players still chipped in with decent contribution on both ends of the pitch, it didn't mean they featured in the games at the same time. such was the spicing of the delicacies on the menu for the fans.

my point is, if Bissaka will improve the defense then let him come in. anything that will decrease the chances of Ashley Young getting into this team is a step in the rightest~~~ direction, same can be said for Phil Jones and Alexis Sanchez.

Solid points.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by footiemaniac: 11:56pm On Jun 10, 2019
If Solskjaer needs Aaron Wan-Bissaka, Daniel James, Bruno Fernandes etc to succeed next season, the board should back him 100% irrespective of the amount. We must learn to respect our manager's first choice list and trust is sense of judgement. He needs to be given free hand to rebuild this team, just the way our Arab neighbor trusted Pep with those signings.

Maybe I am the only optimistic fan that believes Solskjaer can turn things around for this great club. We are going to have an Okay season, trust me.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by wizkitvick(m): 1:32am On Jun 11, 2019
De Gea has missed the last three fixtures with his country, having to settle for a place on the substitutes' bench after the gloves were given to Chelsea rival Kepa Arrizabalaga.

Degea has just been too poor in this concluded season.. Keeping just 7 clean sheets in 38 premier league appearances... Too bad!!!

Can we just cash out on him now before things get worse as it appears he had lost his confidence already
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by humblesteve(m): 1:34am On Jun 11, 2019
To Kepa of all ? How the mighty has fallen
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 5:43am On Jun 11, 2019
De Gea was not too special. Aside his good reflexes he can’t command his area or distribute the ball from back effectively(I.e, the Spanish way of playing). Kepa is commanding and confidently distribute the ball from back effectively. Nor be only to Dey jump like grasshopper, big teams this day’s need a goalkeeper that is good with his feet and commanding the 18-yard box.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 6:24am On Jun 11, 2019
hensben:
De Gea was not too special. Aside his good reflexes he can’t command his area or distribute the ball from back effectively(I.e, the Spanish way of playing). Kepa is commanding and confidently distribute the ball from back effectively. Nor be only to Dey jump like grasshopper, big teams this day’s need a goalkeeper that is good with his feet and commanding the 18-yard box.
Same way hazard was not too special. He just wants to drimble and twerk everyday

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CrystalTiger(m): 6:28am On Jun 11, 2019
hensben:

De Gea not too special?.. Shayo na bastard..

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 6:51am On Jun 11, 2019
CrystalTiger:

De Gea not too special?.. Shayo na bastard..

He is not drunk, he is just stupid.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:33am On Jun 11, 2019
What’s special about De Gea? he already declined greatly at 27. Person wey don cast since World Cup. I shouted from the roof top then they tagged me hater.

How did he turn up in the concluded season?

Buffon at 41 will bench him and you are here saying DDG is special. The only thing special about David De Girl is his rapid rate of decline.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 7:43am On Jun 11, 2019
Manchester United are preparing to make a second improved bid for Crystal Palace right-back Aaron Wan-Bissaka after having their initial £40m bid rejected, Sky Sports News understands.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 7:53am On Jun 11, 2019
JayKayMaybachz:
Manchester United are preparing to make a second improved bid for Crystal Palace right-back Aaron Wan-Bissaka after having their initial £40m bid rejected, Sky Sports News understands.
There are other RB in Europe that will go for less na. They should ignore this one jare. Crystal palace will regret last last. Who does player valuation for Manchester United sef?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 8:00am On Jun 11, 2019
kokaneprodigy:
What’s special about De Gea? he already declined greatly at 27. Person wey don cast since World Cup. I shouted from the roof top then they tagged me hater.

How did he turn up in the concluded season?

Buffon at 41 will bench him and you are here saying DDG is special. The only thing special about David De Girl is his rapid rate of decline.
go and watch Totenham Vs Man utd again, Akpamu
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:07am On Jun 11, 2019
odizeey:
go and watch Totenham Vs Man utd again, Akpamu
what special thing did he do that Allison and Leno didn’t better against Tottenham?

A “special” keeper that has turned basket at 28 can’t pass from back and control his area like elite keepers. A “special” keeper that still keeps like the era of them Peter Rufai.

Dude the only special thing about ur MCM is his rapid rate of decline.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:09am On Jun 11, 2019
Yall just have a way of overhyping ur average overpaid players. If he’s that special why are y’all so keen on replacing him.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 8:11am On Jun 11, 2019
eph12:

There are other RB in Europe that will go for less na. They should ignore this one jare. Crystal palace will regret last last. Who does player valuation for Manchester United sef?
It's normal for clubs to negotiate.. There's a reason OGS really wants him.. I dunno.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 8:50am On Jun 11, 2019
I agree Lingard is better than Hazard? Ode
eph12:

Same way hazard was not too special. He just wants to drimble and twerk everyday
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 8:55am On Jun 11, 2019
grin

I've put off my mind on the Transfer Rumors to be honest. I don't wanna die of HBP because of some Ediots running Affairs of my beloved Club clueless-ly.

Like a Dude said up there, I'm optimistic OGS gonna turn things around. I'm optimistic that he's gonna succeed in the coming Season.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CrystalTiger(m): 8:58am On Jun 11, 2019
kokaneprodigy:
what special thing did he do that Allison and Leno didn’t better against Tottenham?

A “special” keeper that has turned basket at 28 can’t pass from back and control his area like elite keepers. A “special” keeper that still keeps like the era of them Peter Rufai.

Dude the only special thing about ur MCM is his rapid rate of decline.

The same Alison that Liverpool messed up against Roma or your Leno that got benched by a 36yr old in a final?..He had a bad season but he's definitely world class..On his day, Alisson and Leno are learners..

Even people whose senses are lost in Buhari's scrotum compare better..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 9:01am On Jun 11, 2019
afrodoc2:

He is not drunk, he is just stupid.
I repeat De Gea is not special. Your shitty defense made him to be jumping up and down which made you guys to believe he is next thing after sliced bread. His first epl season was shitty and the just concluded season was shitty too. He was a disgrace during World Cup. Not that de Gea has been ruling the world or epl since his emergence like Buffon or Casillas or Cech so what now made him untouchable among keepers. Same De Gea your comrade are already clamoring for his sale at the age of 27. Make una Dey see truth Dey talk. Kepa>>De Gea due to what is expected from modern goalkeeper. Like someone rightly said, Na Peter Rufai era style of keeping De Gea Dey give una. If pep or sarri or klopp get De Gea as goalkeeper them go sell him. Na only mouthink fit use that kind of goalkeeper for this modern age. That’s why same mourhino don cast cos his style is archaic now just as De Gea style of keeping is old school. I watched Spain three games so far and I tell you De Gea should forget number 1 spot for Spain. Manure fans are always known to using emotions to analyze football instead of logic.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:07am On Jun 11, 2019
CrystalTiger:

The same Alison that Liverpool messed up against Roma or your Leno that got benched by a 36yr old in a final?..He had a bad season but he's definitely world class..On his day, Alisson and Leno are learners..

Even people whose senses are lost in Buhari's scrotum compare better..
the comparison was how they fared against Tottenham.

Someone with half a brain won’t find My post that hard to comprehend.

Meanwhile how did Cech bench Leno in Europa? when Cech has been the Europa keeper all season?

And for Allison I’m sure you’ve lost count of games with DDG’s mess up written all over them.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:13am On Jun 11, 2019
hensben:
I repeat De Gea is not special. Your shitty defense made him to be jumping up and down which made you guys to believe he is next thing after sliced bread. His first epl season was shitty and the just concluded season was shitty too. He was a disgrace during World Cup. Not that de Gea has been ruling the world or epl since his emergence like Buffon or Casillas or Cech so what now made him untouchable among keepers. Same De Gea your comrade are already clamoring for his sale at the age of 27. Make una Dey see truth Dey talk. Kepa>>De Gea due to what is expected from modern goalkeeper. I watched Spain three games so far and I tell you De Gea should forget number 1 spot for Spain. Manure fans are always known to using emotions to analyze football instead of logic.
even at DDG’s so called “prime” old Cech while at Arsenal with a shitty defence still snatched golden glove from their MCM.

Goalie wey don decline patapata at 27 is special.

They think we are all dunces.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 9:15am On Jun 11, 2019
Kokaneprodigy crying more than the bereaved... Closet stan!!! grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 9:15am On Jun 11, 2019
kokaneprodigy:
even at his so called “prime” old Cech while at Arsenal with a shitty defence still snatched golden glove from their MCM.

Aren't y'all? grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 9:17am On Jun 11, 2019
kokaneprodigy:
even at DDG’s so called “prime” old Cech while at Arsenal with a shitty defence still snatched golden glove from their MCM.

Is that all or you still have more to add?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:17am On Jun 11, 2019
No! I’m here to debunk falsehood, lies from hell, you scummies must have sense.
elrony:
Kokaneprodigy crying more than the bereaved... Closet stan!!! grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 9:18am On Jun 11, 2019
Even average goalkeepers get their day, them get match wey them turn beast so which one Tottenham match wey de Gea perform well. We are talking of overall of what is expected from modern goalkeeper De Gea is not special. Now that he is declining what’s now his use? At least modern goalkeepers dictate play from the back and command their area. Even old school keepers were commanding their areas, de Gea lack that and can’t pass from the back.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:18am On Jun 11, 2019
elrony:

Aren't y'all? grin cheesy
elrunning u better keep running.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 9:20am On Jun 11, 2019
kokaneprodigy:

Nor mind them. Na the reason average players like lingard dey ask for pay rise but Herrera was sold for doing same. They use emotions and sentiments for everything instead of logic, starting from their board to the fans. All thanks to SAF legacy with the English FA.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:21am On Jun 11, 2019
You guys have the highest concentration of shitty, overpriced, overhyped and overpaid players, from goalie to forwards. Then you wonder why their contracts are being renewed.
Who won buy deadwood? grin cheesy
larride:

Is that all or you still have more to add?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6744) (6745) (6746) (6747) (6748) (6749) (6750) ... (14219) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Capaldi and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.