Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,374 members, 7,864,713 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 03:36 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6750) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8877539 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6747) (6748) (6749) (6750) (6751) (6752) (6753) ... (14218) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 8:05pm On Jun 11, 2019
May God heal you.
Our almost prayers are with your family.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 8:18pm On Jun 11, 2019
JayKayMaybachz:
lipsrsealed
let's hope it's not a annoying bid for Gareth Bale lipsrsealed
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by footiemaniac: 9:08pm On Jun 11, 2019
I still want us to keep Lukaku. We cannot rely on Rashford/Martial to lead the line all season, they lack maturity at times. Romelu Lukaku,can still do a job upfront, don't know why Ole wants to freeze him out for Rashford,lingard and Martial. We used to have Rooney, Tevez, Berbatov, Hernandez different kind of quality strikers.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 9:17pm On Jun 11, 2019
ChristineC:
let's hope it's not a annoying bid for Gareth Bale lipsrsealed

I pray oo.. What about the loan move..? You okay with that?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by codedguy1(m): 9:57pm On Jun 11, 2019
footiemaniac:
I still want us to keep Lukaku. We cannot rely on Rashford/Martial to lead the line all season, they lack maturity at times. Romelu Lukaku,can still do a job upfront, don't know why Ole wants to freeze him out for Rashford,lingard and Martial. We used to have Rooney, Tevez, Berbatov, Hernandez different kind of quality strikers.

If lukaku goes, who is that other striker that Ole wants to get?

We can have all 4 of them as strikers considering we are renewing contracts of people like Mata, increasing lingadinhos wages and Rojo being well in Ole's plans. I don't see why Lukaku should be frozen out.

Better we have a bunch of mediocres who may surprisingly harness their mediocrity into strength and win a treble grin

They should do and renew, buy and sell let us even know who we parade for the season and start hoping.

I am tired, it would be a pleasant surprise if most of the players we are condemning prove us all wrong next season.

I am looking at one old guy that is young grin

One holiday footballer, the dancer who enjoys symphonies from the pianist, the funny faced defender and his agbero friend near the bigging guy.

As for the guy that casts lots with the barber, let the lazy driver not change gear to old trashford, could be a bad omen. grin

Nonsense and Woodward grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 10:53pm On Jun 11, 2019
JayKayMaybachz:

I pray oo.. What about the loan move..? You okay with that?
a loan move should have him arrive motivated, it's a big blow to his ego and that can turn out good for us.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by emitope: 10:57pm On Jun 11, 2019
"Ed Woodward will remain in charge of transfers at #mufc, with the club not expected to appoint a sporting or technical director this summer."

I really hope this isn't true but with the look of things...
(Deep sigh) undecided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nihilistjnr: 11:04pm On Jun 11, 2019
lowlife pygmy grin grin grin

I pissed myself ffs angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 4:47am On Jun 12, 2019
So Mbappe don reach 100 career goals already.

It’s well.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nihilistjnr: 5:58am On Jun 12, 2019
footiemaniac:
I still want us to keep Lukaku. We cannot rely on Rashford/Martial to lead the line all season, they lack maturity at times. Romelu Lukaku,can still do a job upfront, don't know why Ole wants to freeze him out for Rashford,lingard and Martial.

Maybe this is why grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 8:52am On Jun 12, 2019
United needs to be very careful with this Maguire deal. It should not turn out to be that of Sanchez.

I think the club should have a benchmark for deals negotiation. We cannot just be throwing cash at everything and be looking desperate.

If them no gree the price, don't force it if it won't worth it. Sanchez deal should be a lesson for us.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 8:52am On Jun 12, 2019
grin

Though Lukaku is banging Goals for his National Team consistently, but to be honest, his lack of first touch ball control is worrisome. Can he play in a tiki-taka or ghen ghen tactical setup?!

I like Lukaku as a Player, cos he does try his best and gives it all while on the Pitch, but that ain't enough in modern football. Lukaku would excel if Wingers are tricky enough to drag Defenders off their Lines and create space for him to run behind, aside from that, he's as toothless as a Duck!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 9:03am On Jun 12, 2019
Asked if he will still be a Manchester United player next season,

Lukaku said:

"It's up to the club. The club have to come out with statements. I'm not here to entertain any rumours.

"I just play my football and we'll take it from there."
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 9:23am On Jun 12, 2019
adebayo201:
United needs to be very careful with this Maguire deal. It should not turn out to be that of Sanchez.

I think the club should have a benchmark for deals negotiation. We cannot just be throwing cash at everything and be looking desperate.

If them no gree the price, don't force it if it won't worth it. Sanchez deal should be a lesson for us.

I don’t know what’s Ed and OGS fixation is on all these average English players. We already have enough of them in the club and you still want to fill more of them in. Maguire should have gone with Mou and last season. Why the fück do we even have scouts in the first place?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 9:54am On Jun 12, 2019
Heard we might be going for Aaron Max of Norwich if C. Palace insist on selling Aaron Wan-Bissaka for a high price. 40m rejected. We might up the price to 60m. Which is a waste.

If they can’t collect 45m Ed should make a U-turn. Wan-Bissaka that might turn out into a Rojo. angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nihilistjnr: 10:19am On Jun 12, 2019
Bids for Aaron Wan B
Bids for Aaron Max

signs Aaron Lennon

Lord make it happen ijn

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 10:21am On Jun 12, 2019
Leyqute:
Heard we might be going for Aaron Max of Norwich if C. Palace insist on selling Aaron Wan-Bissaka for a high price. 40m rejected. We might up the price to 60m. Which is a waste.

If they can’t collect 45m Ed should make a U-turn. Wan-Bissaka that might turn out into a Rojo. angry
maybe if Palace see they are making a move for an alternate, they may accept the bid.

For Harry Maguire, that one is only a little better than Phil Jones, and it's not even based on ability. It's just that he's more available over the course of a season. Only a swap+cash bid involving Phil Jones of course should be attempted.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 10:47am On Jun 12, 2019
Ed bid £58m for Bruno Fernandez with £13.3m on performance-related bonuses. Sporting want £71m outright.
Deal or Pass?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 11:04am On Jun 12, 2019
ChristineC:
Ed bid £58m for Bruno Fernandez with £13.3m on performance-related bonuses. Sporting want £71m outright.
Deal or Pass?
I haven't really seen this guy play yet. We need two new players in that midfield, to replace Herrera and gradually ease out Matic. Ordinarily 71m should be fine, but they should be looking at other options. There are always options
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by jargooflife912(m): 11:19am On Jun 12, 2019
Leyqute:

You don’t know. He may not want them.

We didn’t know who TAA or Robertson were until Klopp snapped them up because they fit into his system.

If OLE keeps getting players that fit in his system there’s a huge probability that he’ll have less hassles building the successful team he wants to build.
I don't think OLE has a system of play or approach cause I have been trying to see it with the way we play cause we only depend on individual abilities with our play
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 11:50am On Jun 12, 2019
nihilistjnr:
Bids for Aaron Wan B
Bids for Aaron Max

signs Aaron Lennon

Lord make it happen ijn

You’re maddd grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 12:01pm On Jun 12, 2019
ChristineC:
Deal or Pass?

Pass. If they don’t want 58m they can eat go and eat their player.

I’ll leave the deal on the table and tell them it will expire immediately we sign a midfielder

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 12:02pm On Jun 12, 2019
jargooflife912:
I don't think OLE has a system of play or approach cause I have been trying to see it with the way we play cause we only depend on individual abilities with our play

K

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Tvegas(m): 12:06pm On Jun 12, 2019
Manchester United are ready to up their offer for Aaron Wan Bissaka to £50m----The sun

Is Aaron worth £50 million? Someone who isnt a 1st or 2nd choice for his national team.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 12:26pm On Jun 12, 2019
jargooflife912:

I want to get this thing clear... Is it the system of play that determine the kind of players you bid for or the players determine the system of play??

I'm looking at it from both side because we cannot just be bidding for every Tom, dick and Harry. Olè should know the set of players he wants and go for them not just be bidding because they're available and they did well in the just concluded league.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by codedguy1(m): 1:09pm On Jun 12, 2019
adebayo201:

How was Sanchez playing before we bought him?

Can you see the future? Or can you right now name 5players that you are sure will be a success if they come to united?

Great players have come here and flopped while relatively average players have come and turned out successful. Except you can 100% see the future, then your statement on Maguire is unfair.

Sidon look mode is bae!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 1:17pm On Jun 12, 2019
cool

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by codedguy1(m): 1:17pm On Jun 12, 2019
adebayo201:

I want to get this thing clear... Is it the system of play that determine the kind of players you bid for or the players determine the system of play??

I'm looking at it from both side because we cannot just be bidding for every Tom, dick and Harry. Olè should know the set of players he wants and go for them not just be bidding because they're available and they did well in the just concluded league.

Another way to try to analyse this thing is when we were on a winning streak, what system were we using?

When we started losing, what was the system?

Now who was responsible for whatever system we were using when winning or losing?

This is to understand you first paragraph.

The thing get as e be grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 1:18pm On Jun 12, 2019
embarassed Lukaku is a gonner

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by codedguy1(m): 1:21pm On Jun 12, 2019
JayKayMaybachz:
embarassed Lukaku is a gonner

And he is close to Pogba grin if get the drift.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 1:22pm On Jun 12, 2019
codedguy1:

And he is close to Pogba grin if get the drift.
Pogba is staying

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by codedguy1(m): 1:27pm On Jun 12, 2019
JayKayMaybachz:
Pogba is staying

I hope so, let it not be that the clear out we see will be people like lukaku, pogba, Herrera while renewing contracts of players like young, mata and lingadinho with Rojo in the plans. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (6747) (6748) (6749) (6750) (6751) (6752) (6753) ... (14218) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.