Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,362 members, 7,864,681 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 12:37 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6755) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8877105 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6752) (6753) (6754) (6755) (6756) (6757) (6758) ... (14218) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 7:45pm On Jun 13, 2019
MRTA7:
Happy for Pogba to go to Juve or Madrid if they're ready to pay £200m straight cash upfront.

Them go use the money go buy Eric Dier for 80m and then Alli for 120m

grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Kimbeast: 8:31pm On Jun 13, 2019
Wow From 93 - 01 United were 2 points away from winning 9 consecutive Premier League titles .

Holy shitttt...
93 - winners
94 - winners
95 - 1 point behind
96 - winners
97 - winners
98 - 1 point behind
99 - winners
00 - winners
01 - winners
07 - winners
08 - winners
09 - winners
10 - 1 point behind
11 - winners
12 - 0 points behind
13 - winners
two incredible runs

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 8:33pm On Jun 13, 2019
patrickmuf:
Hahaha with the news about him being top of our list for CBs, you'd be forgiven for thinking he's as good as Ferdinand or Terry. He isn't even as good as Wes Brown

Ogun will punish both Ole and Ed if they sign Maguire for 70m.

I don’t know who brought this idea of home grown talent. Thunder must locate all of them wherever they are.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by melodyogonna(m): 8:55pm On Jun 13, 2019
get Madison

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 9:22pm On Jun 13, 2019
200m for Pogba and we can discuss. Get Maddison, Bruno, Rabiot, Pepe and Ndidi, and we good
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 9:26pm On Jun 13, 2019
larride:

Ogun will punish both Ole and Ed if they sign Maguire for 70m.

I don’t know who brought this idea of home grown talent. Thunder must locate all of them wherever they are.
grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 9:28pm On Jun 13, 2019
melodyogonna:
get Madison
I wouldn't mind Maddison, he is that good but he needs intelligent strikers ahead of him to bring out the best in him. Lukaku and Rashford, smh!!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by codedguy1(m): 9:41pm On Jun 13, 2019
Must we buy these shyte English players?

angry angry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 10:02pm On Jun 13, 2019
codedguy1:

angry angry

It’s a must ooooo. Awon werey angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chidexxy007(m): 4:36am On Jun 14, 2019
grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 5:23am On Jun 14, 2019
chidexxy007:
grin grin

Lmao
Now this made me really LOL.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by melodyogonna(m): 6:16am On Jun 14, 2019
patrickmuf:
I wouldn't mind Maddison, he is that good but he needs intelligent strikers ahead of him to bring out the best in him. Lukaku and Rashford, smh!!!
then they should also get intelligent strikers.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 7:35am On Jun 14, 2019
eph12:
200m for Pogba and we can discuss. Get Maddison, Bruno, Rabiot, Pepe and Ndidi, and we good

With Bruno (RCM), Rabiot (LCM), and Ndidi (CDM) there is no need for Maddison.
The guy looks more like a 10 to me and not a CM. Plus he is English and likely to be a flop, lol. Use that Maddison money to buy Manolas or add to it ad buy Koulibaly/De Ligt.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 7:58am On Jun 14, 2019
afrodoc2:

The guy looks more like a 10 to me and not a CM. Plus he is English and likely to be a flop, lol. Use that Maddison money to buy Manolas or add to it ad buy Koulibaly/De Ligt.

Doc, They want to use 70m to buy Maguire. Help us ooooooo cry embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 8:10am On Jun 14, 2019
larride:

In my practice when i write prescriptions i don’t follow my patients home to ensure they take the medications.
In short you shouldn’t/can’t forcefully help a grown man.
If Ed Wayward/Ole want to be unfortunate there is nothing any of us can do about it.
Siddon look mode activated.
#ifOledoanyhowhewillseeanyhow.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 8:14am On Jun 14, 2019
larride:

Positives: Maguire is stronger than any of our defenders, as good in the air as the best(Smalling), as good on the ball as the best(Lindelof).

Negatives: He is English. He has a weight problem and is already starting to slow down in his mid 20s. The day he will finish it will be overnight.
And did i mention that he is English?

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 8:41am On Jun 14, 2019
afrodoc2:

True, since we still have Fred and Matic.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:57am On Jun 14, 2019
codedguy1:

angry angry

English or nothing angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nihilistjnr: 9:22am On Jun 14, 2019
melodyogonna:
get Madison

Dean Henderson IS a Manyoo player btw
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CrystalTiger(m): 9:30am On Jun 14, 2019
Just saw that Madrid is expecting a Brazilian striker to join them next week from Santos..

One just has to give it to Perez and Zidane mehn, they're doing well honestly..Reminds me of our days with David Gill and SAF..Football oriented combo..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by diji04(m): 10:17am On Jun 14, 2019
And there we have it. Aaron Wan-Bissaka’s come and get me call, he wants the move and I expect Palace have been informed about it. Just pay the 50m it’s not even that expensive considering today’s market plus he’d be a huge improvement. Get it done.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 10:45am On Jun 14, 2019
afrodoc2:

Positives: Maguire is stronger than any of our defenders, as good in the air as the best(Smalling), as good on the ball as the best(Lindelof).

Negatives: He is English. He has a weight problem and is already starting to slow down in his mid 20s. The day he will finish it will be overnight.
And did i mention that he is English?

That’s the problem I have with him doc. He’s already declining and we want to go spend 70m on that.

Who has the power to sack/fire/bomb our scouts? Ed? Or should we employ the services of Sir Thunder of House Storm, First of his name, Master of lightening, Lord of the storms and Protector of the seven skies?

angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 11:14am On Jun 14, 2019
AWB

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chidexxy007(m): 11:23am On Jun 14, 2019
JayKayMaybachz:
AWB
make una camdan o. You do knw this guy will be training along side them Young, Jones etc

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chidexxy007(m): 11:25am On Jun 14, 2019
larride:

That’s the problem I have with him doc. He’s already declining and we want to go spend 70m on that.

Who has the power to sack/fire/bomb our scouts? Ed? Or should we employ the services of Sir Thunder of House Storm, First of his name, Master of lightening, Lord of the storms and Protector of the seven skies?

angry
I think the thunder should start with Ed, he oversees everything.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 12:21pm On Jun 14, 2019
JayKayMaybachz:
AWB

angry

Man is playing for Crystal Palace ffs. His defensive stat is definitely going to be high. Why do you think mid table teams keeper usually have high save rate? Likewise defenders, they will have high defensive % because 70% of the time, they will be defending.

Reverse will be the case here as we will need him to join attack more often than not so the offensive stats is equally more important. We are not signing him as CB ffs but as a full back. angry

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 12:24pm On Jun 14, 2019
chidexxy007:

make una camdan o.
You do knw this guy will be training along side them Young, Jones etc

They will infect him...my fears cry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 12:26pm On Jun 14, 2019
larride:

angry

Man is playing for Crystal Palace ffs. His defensive stat is definitely going to be high. Why do you think mid table teams keeper usually have high save rate? Likewise defenders, they will have high defensive % because 70% of the time, they will be defending.

Reverse will be the case here as we will need him to join attack more often than not so the offensive stats is equally more important. We are not signing him as CB ffs but as a full back. angry

Bro even our defenders bar maybe Lindelof or Shaw can't post those stats in Crystal palace... They are very useless!!!

AWB is better than Young in everything and will improve, that's if we bin those viruses tho grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 12:40pm On Jun 14, 2019
elrony:

Bro even our defenders bar maybe Lindelof or Shaw can't post those stats in Crystal palace... They are very useless!!!

AWB is better than Young in everything and will improve, that's if we bin those viruses tho grin grin grin

Have you actually checked their stats? The only thing AWB has over young is his defensive stats. Young beat him in every other thing; Teamplay or attacking wise. Man had 56 crosses in 35 matches last season. 56 angry

I have attached screenshot of some of the CB last season that had equal or better stats than VVD last season. Should we go about buying them at the amount VVD was bought?

Good player, Yes but enough with the useless hype.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 1:01pm On Jun 14, 2019
larride:

angry

He plays for palace that's why you won't see much attacking stats as you said. Let him come to man it's and see if this attacking stat stuff will not go up.
BTW takeons is not defensive stat.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MRTA7: 1:25pm On Jun 14, 2019
odizeey:

He plays for palace that's why you won't see much attacking stats as you said. Let him come to man it's and see if this attacking stat stuff will not go up.

His crossing looked poor in the few matches I watched him.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 1:27pm On Jun 14, 2019
odizeey:

Do you want me to show you full back in comparable mid team like Crystal palace who have better attacking stats?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6752) (6753) (6754) (6755) (6756) (6757) (6758) ... (14218) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: kizolo(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.