Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,393 members, 7,836,581 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6759) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8794972 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6756) (6757) (6758) (6759) (6760) (6761) (6762) ... (14182) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 7:45pm On Jun 15, 2019
Oasis007:

grin

I honestly pity Ed. The moment United is mentioned, boom! Price would skyrocket by 300%. A Player bought for £22m is now worth £60m?!

English teams have enough financial muscle to get by without needing to cash in on players.

Those foooools should look outside EPL. Dem no go hear word.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 10:50pm On Jun 15, 2019
Leyqute:

English teams have enough financial muscle to get by without needing to cash in on players.

Those foooools should look outside EPL. Dem no go hear word.

If not that thunder want to fire Ed and his clueless board, jumping from Maguire to Issa Diop. What’s wrong with these people and average joes like this. Who did we offend? I will take Smalling over Issa Diop. What nonsense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by thorrvik55(m): 11:44pm On Jun 15, 2019
Why are u guys always complaining, WHY?

Ur club was after Koulibaly, u guys said he is too old.

Ed agreed and decided to go for De ligt, u guys said he likes money too much and would ask for huge wage because Raiola is his agent.

After careful consideration, Ed and Ole decided to scour d premier league for one of d league's finest centre back, this time u guys said he is overweight so he should not be signed.

Now Ed has left Maguire and is now after another proven premier league defender (Diop) with age on his side (unlike koulibaly), that won't ask for huge wage (like de ligt), and is physically fit and not over weight(like Maguire), and u guys are still complaining that he is an unknown player.

What do u guys really want?

Funny enough, as at last season u guys were all in for any centre back that is an upgrade on Jones/smalling. All the defenders above meet dat requirement, but no Ed should not sign any of them...

10 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 11:50pm On Jun 15, 2019
thorrvik55:

Ed agreed and decided to go for De ligt, u guys said he likes money too much and would ask for huge wage because Raiola is his agent.

After careful consideration, Ed and Ole decided to scour d premier league for one of d league's finest centre back, this time u guys said he is overweight so he should not be signed.

Now Ed has left Maguire and is now after another proven premier league defender (Diop) with age on his side (unlike koulibaly), that won't ask for huge wage (like de ligt), and is physically fit and not over weight(like Maguire), and u guys are still complaining that he is an unknown player.

Funny enough, as at last season u guys were all in for any centre back that is an upgrade on Jones/smalling. All the defenders above meet dat requirement, but no Ed should not sign any of them...

When are you guys announcing Lampard as your new manager?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by DeadPresidents: 11:57pm On Jun 15, 2019
thorrvik55:

Abi oo . . . don't mind them.

They are forgetting that their club is in reality, a near-consecutive Europa league competitor (almost like that useless Arsenal) and will have difficulty pulling the names they seek and crave.

As United fans we need to tamper realism with optimism.

We will be unable to get most of our targets without given insane deals.

This means we may have to make some less than ideal signings this summer while shifting out some deadwood and we stand a better chance landing our ideal targets next season.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 5:52am On Jun 16, 2019
grin

I guess no Club among the Top 6 has made any Signing bar United?! Everyone is feeling the heat.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 7:49am On Jun 16, 2019
Messi sha
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 10:16am On Jun 16, 2019
They said Rashford wants 300k per week. That's insane for a 21-year old that offers BS on the pitch!

De Gea wants to earn about the same amount or more, we just need to start all over. There is no sense in all these mehn!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 11:08am On Jun 16, 2019
"There is a lot of talking and a lot of thinking as well," Pogba told reporters in Tokyo. "For me I have been for three years in Manchester and have been doing great; some good moments and some bad moments, like everybody. Like everywhere else.

"After this season and everything that happened this season, with my season being my best season as well... I think for me it could be a good time to have a new challenge somewhere else. I am thinking of this: to have a new challenge somewhere else."

- Paul Pogba

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 11:13am On Jun 16, 2019
Oasis007:
"There is a lot of talking and a lot of thinking as well," Pogba told reporters in Tokyo. "For me I have been for three years in Manchester and have been doing great; some good moments and some bad moments, like everybody. Like everywhere else.

"After this season and everything that happened this season, with my season being my best season as well... I think for me it could be a good time to have a new challenge somewhere else. I am thinking of this: to have a new challenge somewhere else."

- Paul Pogba
bye bye labille embarassed
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingTom(m): 11:17am On Jun 16, 2019
Oasis007:

- Paul Pogba
Couldn't be more clearer grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 11:20am On Jun 16, 2019
nitrogen:
They said Rashford wants 300k per week. That's insane for a 21-year old that offers BS on the pitch!

De Gea wants to earn about the same amount or more, we just need to start all over. There is no sense in all these mehn!
it's a shame and show of no direction that the club is still having contract discussions with Rashford.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 11:21am On Jun 16, 2019
Oasis007:

- Paul Pogba

If the club no wan progress, it's better to jump ship for his career sake.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 11:22am On Jun 16, 2019
ChristineC:
it's a shame and show of no direction that the club is still having contract discussions with Rashford.

Azzin!!!....the disgust is gut wrenching. Tufia!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 11:29am On Jun 16, 2019
Oasis007:

- Paul Pogba
Move him on ASAP...
Even De Gea should go, if you are not ready to play for the pride that comes with playing for Manchester United, use the door. Imagine the rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Chrisus(m): 11:31am On Jun 16, 2019
Oasis007:

- Paul Pogba

Bastard, gtfoh
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 11:32am On Jun 16, 2019
ChristineC:

Players, manager, director, management team, owners etc are all jokers. We need a new blackboard, we need to start all over, otherwise, the club won't achieve anything.

That Sanchez deal turned things around, then we have a motivational speaker as manager.

We are in trouble!

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 11:34am On Jun 16, 2019
patrickmuf:
Move him on ASAP...
Even De Gea should go, if you are not ready to play for the pride that comes with playing for Manchester United, use the door. Imagine the rubbish.

Brother, it's not rubbish o, you can't blame the guy now, who doesn't want to be successful? If I find myself in a stup1d organisation with a clueless MD, and a directionless superior, I move on, nobody questions loyalty at that point.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by emitope: 11:42am On Jun 16, 2019
Losing Herrera, lukaku and pogba in one window. Whew!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 11:43am On Jun 16, 2019
elrony:

If the club no wan progress, it's better to jump ship for his career sake.
I swear. No time. If Baba leave, I no go vex for am.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 11:44am On Jun 16, 2019
patrickmuf:
Move him on ASAP...
bros no pride in playing for this club at the moment. Na money be the only pride.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 11:51am On Jun 16, 2019
patrickmuf:
Move him on ASAP...
can you make any much sense off the club's transfer dealings so far?
Rabiot is a free agent
Ndombele is open for a move
Ndidi is open for a move
where's the Bruno Fernandez?
there are defenders scattered all over Europe better than Rojo, Young and will be more available than Jones for half their salaries
there are strikers who'd deliver more than 10 league goals per season for less than £100k per week!

BUT

let's release Herrera
let's sell Lukaku
let's taunt Pogba
let's chase Longstaff
let's renew the British musketeers in defense
let's arrange only £75m for Maguire
let's donate £300k per week for the 10-goal whiz-kid

these guys are embarrassments and I'd also press for a move away.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 11:59am On Jun 16, 2019
thorrvik55:

I am commenting for the first time in a very long time just to tell you I liked this comment. Well done

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 12:22pm On Jun 16, 2019
De Gea had a disastrous season, Pogba blew hot and cold, Lukaku played well for 5 games or thereabout, Martial wasn't even interested, Rashford was piss poor so why are they acting like they played well and it was the fault of the other players? Have you heard Modric, Kroos, Marcelo and the likes talking trash? They knew they had a disastrous season and they're quiet waiting for next season to bounce back.
Rashford wants a new deal off the back of a very poor season.
Lingard too is negotiating for a new deal.
Martial got his.
De Gea wants a pay rise after one of his worst seasons in a United shirt.
These guys should bury their heads in shame and try to come back stronger next season instead of seeking a move away from the club.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 12:32pm On Jun 16, 2019
Who tell you say Rashford or Lingard won go anywhere. grin cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingTom(m): 12:43pm On Jun 16, 2019
Kai Wallahi are not finished like this cry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 12:55pm On Jun 16, 2019
And someone said we can't clear the deadwood in one window transfer. Is it until we lose all the "livewood" in a transfer window??

Thus club is just moving closer to another time of Armageddon.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 1:02pm On Jun 16, 2019
Any Player ain't interested in the rebuilding Process should be allowed to go. United will definitely bounce back. United need this moment to do the needful.

United is as rich as Real Madrid, but as poor as Fulham at Players' scouting and acquisition. For things to get right, at times it requires it getting worse first.

Let's keep enjoying the Summer Drama.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CrystalTiger(m): 1:28pm On Jun 16, 2019
Ole and his ruthlessness on the beat...

Allow Herrera to leave..Tell Lukaku that Trashford is gonna start ahead of him..Advice Rojo to go on holiday and come back for an extended holiday when the season starts..Make Youngy captain and reward Linzard with new wage..

I said it here, NEVER TAKE A MAN WHO TALKS TOO MUCH SERIOUSLY.. Ole will be the worst of them all..Let's all wait till July 1st so he can start his glory days tale again..Congrats to Ed and the board, they got the perfect puppet..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dubylhover(m): 1:30pm On Jun 16, 2019
Oasis007:

- Paul Pogba

I'm happy it isn't mourinho that is the manager as this is said,if not they'd b out for his head...
Honestly sir Alex is a legend...he knew y he didn't want to keep pogba despite his talent...
That virus comment comes to mind...
The sooner he leaves,the better,
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 1:37pm On Jun 16, 2019
Don't know why y'all are saying that the guy should fuvk off. You guys are so unbelievable. You want him to play with the likes of Daniel James?

Herrera gone, Lukaku on his way, then where are the team mates that Pogba will play with? Chong? Abeg, free the guy o, let hom go to a more serious club and win trophies.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 1:46pm On Jun 16, 2019
If he wants to leave, he can leave yen yen yen

Let’s sell all the quality players we have and fill the team with average players. Herrera jump ship sharp sharp, Lukaku want to leave, Pogba wants to leave, DDG want to leave while we are renewing Rojo, Mata, Young and the chuckle brothers contract while planing to increase Lingard and Rashford contract.

On top of it, we are being linked to Issa Diop, Longstaff, Maguire and the likes.

I said it, Ole will turn this club to Cardiff FC. Rubbish.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (6756) (6757) (6758) (6759) (6760) (6761) (6762) ... (14182) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: bolu96(m), izzou(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.