Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,148 members, 7,815,020 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:02 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6761) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8708755 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6758) (6759) (6760) (6761) (6762) (6763) (6764) ... (14146) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 3:08pm On Jun 16, 2019
patrickmuf:
Imagine that utterly useless Rashford requesting for 350k a week...Can't a fan in Manchester United take one for the team? Cripple that fool.

Lol...I'm pinching myself to believe it's a click bait grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 3:09pm On Jun 16, 2019
codedguy1:

The red sea would be parted with Longstaff scoring a hattrick and the opponents will perish like the Egyptians. grin

Have faith bro grin

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 3:10pm On Jun 16, 2019
I no know why I dey para like this!!

Pain is love true true cry cry cry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by codedguy1(m): 3:10pm On Jun 16, 2019
patrickmuf:
Imagine that utterly useless Rashford requesting for 350k a week...Can't a fan in Manchester United take one for the team? Cripple that fool.

I am still trying to believe this is not true!

How him take ask for that amount? and he is still at united.

Na see finish be this angry

Imagine Rashford asking this from Daniel Levy after the type of season he had?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 3:11pm On Jun 16, 2019
codedguy1:

I am still trying to believe this is not true?

How him take ask for that amount? and he is still at united.

Na see finish be this angry

Imagine Rashford asking this from Daniel Levy after the type of season he had?
Levy would have shot him or left him to rot on the bench for the remainder of his contract.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 3:13pm On Jun 16, 2019
eph12:

I agree with you. I'm disappointed at the club myself. One can only hope we bring in enough new players that can turn things around

The problem is not about bringing in new players, it is about the quality of players they are trying to bring in.

Someone was arguing we cannot get rid of the deadwood in the team at once but instead of getting rid of the deadwood, it is the quality players that are planning to leave while trying to renew Mata contracts, gave Jones contract extension, gave Young new contract also. It’s this same club that’s negotiating new contract with Rashford and Lingard even with the disastrous performance they serve us last season.

I don’t care what anyone says but Lukaku is the best striker in the club currently and he’s already looking to jump ship. Why won’t he when the manager has said it in no clearer terms that Trashford who hasn’t scored 15 league goals in his career is his first choice or is it Pogba that’s seeing the way the club is moving downhill won’t want to jump ship.

I pray a miracle happens and the Glazers and their beloved Ed will fück off from the club with the motivational speaker we have as manager.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 3:13pm On Jun 16, 2019
elrony:

Lol...I'm pinching myself to believe it's a click bait grin
I don't think so, Lingard got a pay rise or is about getting one so why is this one impossible knowing fully well that Rashford is a better useless player than Lingard?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by codedguy1(m): 3:14pm On Jun 16, 2019
patrickmuf:
Levy would have shot him or left him to rot on the bench for the remainder of his contract.

Rashford na yahoo+ Ed na Mugu+++

angry angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 3:15pm On Jun 16, 2019
patrickmuf:
I don't think so, Lingard got a pay rise or is about getting one so why is this one impossible knowing fully we'll that Rashford is a better useless player than Lingard?

I don die angry

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 3:15pm On Jun 16, 2019
patrickmuf:

When the manager is making him feel like the best thing after sliced bread. Why won’t he be asking for pay rise.

Very soon they will start asking for the stand to be named after them before they sign contract extension.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 3:15pm On Jun 16, 2019
codedguy1:

Rashford na yahoo+ Ed na Mugu+++

angry angry
I dey suspect Ed Woodward, that guy is into money laundering, he will pay over the odds for a useless player and probably go behind to collect his share of the deal.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 3:16pm On Jun 16, 2019
patrickmuf:
I don't think so, Lingard got a pay rise or is about getting one so why is this one impossible knowing fully we'll that Rashford is a better useless player than Lingard?

Did you see Lingard IG post yesterday singing “beans, beans, beans?

Him and Rashford. Very useless people.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 3:17pm On Jun 16, 2019
patrickmuf:
I dey suspect Ed Woodward, that guy is into money laundering, he will pay over the odds for a useless player and probably go behind to collect his share of the deal.

Shawshank redemption!!! grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 3:17pm On Jun 16, 2019
If Rashford is actually asking for 350k he should be sold and Greenwood n Chong promoted.

The only thing worse than a greedy player is a greedy homegrown player.
After a terrible season for him personally and the club in general he wants to be making Top level money?
We must not repeat the Sanchez mistake.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 3:17pm On Jun 16, 2019
larride:

cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 3:17pm On Jun 16, 2019
larride:

When the manager is making him feel like the best thing after sliced bread. Why won’t he be asking for pay rise.

Very soon they will start asking for the stand to be named after them before they sign contract extension.
Since he was confirmed as the manager on a permanent basis, Solskjaer has been making the wrong moves. He is on his way to earning the title of 'chief scammer'
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 3:18pm On Jun 16, 2019
afrodoc2:
If Rashford is actually asking for 350k he should be sold and Greenwood n Chong promoted.

The only thing worse than a greedy player is a greedy homegrown player.
After a terrible season for him personally and the club in general he wants to be making Top level money?
We must not repeat the Sanchez mistake.

Doc, e be like them no wan repeat the mistake true true, them wan "Advance" am!!! grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 3:19pm On Jun 16, 2019
larride:

One Chelsea fan used it to troll me today, that's how I got to see it. Lingard is one of the most useless and most unserious creature ever...At 26, that guy still jokes around like a teenager, must be a disorder...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 3:20pm On Jun 16, 2019
patrickmuf:
Since he was confirmed as the manager on a permanent basis, Solskjaer has been making the wrong moves. He is on his way to earning the title of 'chief scammer'

Man wants to use a whole season to experiment. Is he thinking last season was a fluke or what?

At this point, no one wants to hear anything about Utd DNA or Utd way, just fücking get things done. angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 3:23pm On Jun 16, 2019
patrickmuf:
One Chelsea fan used it to troll me today, that's how I got to see it. Lingard is one of the most useless and most unserious creature ever...At 26, that guy still jokes around like a teenager, must be a disorder...

I saw it on Twitter. Bros laugh wan wound me.

There’s no way these guys won’t affect the incoming players.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 3:27pm On Jun 16, 2019
larride:

The problem is not about bringing in new players, it is about the quality of players they are trying to bring in.

Someone was arguing we cannot get rid of the deadwood in the team at once but instead of getting rid of the deadwood, it is the quality players that are planning to leave while trying to renew Mata contracts, gave Jones contract extension, gave Young new contract also. It’s this same club that’s negotiating new contract with Rashford and Lingard even with the disastrous performance they serve us last season.

I don’t care what anyone says but Lukaku is the best striker in the club currently and he’s already looking to jump ship. Why won’t he when the manager has said it in no clearer terms that Trashford who hasn’t scored 15 league goals in his career is his first choice or is it Pogba that’s seeing the way the club is moving downhill won’t want to jump ship.

I pray a miracle happens and the Glazers and their beloved Ed will fück off from the club with the motivational speaker we have as manager.
Well I only expect quality players to turn things around at Old Trafford. But we should be careful too because we have seen quality players come in and get lost with zero impact

If the club continues like this, its only a matter of time before the fans turn on them completely. Maybe the Glazers will be forced to sell by then
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 3:32pm On Jun 16, 2019
larride:

I saw it on Twitter. Bros laugh wan wound me.

There’s no way these guys won’t affect the incoming players.
I believe the likes of Lingard, Rashford, Jones, Young are cancerous cells...I can tolerate Pogba because he doesn't do this nonsense when he's with the French national team because those guys are serious.
Martial is very serious but the dude probably wakes up angry everyday knowing he's going to be training along side an irresponsible and unserious fool that is Lingard.
Those English guys have to go, they're a joke.

See Wilshere, when it was obvious Arsenal weren't gonna offer him a new deal, he recovered all of a sudden and started many games hoping to deceive the decision makers there but they were not fooled, Westham fell for his pranks and signed him up, he played a couple of games and went on recess...Jones is the Wilshere we have in our team alongside that Englishman masquerading as an Argentine, Rojo...
Henderson wanted to pull this stunt at Liverpool but when he saw Fabinho and Keita, he knew Klopp was serious and immediately his injury record looked better. Sturridge tried it and he has been made to pay for it. Most English footballers are comfortable on the bench or sick bed as long as their account keeps getting credited...Thunder will fire Jones and Rojo.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by vosquare: 3:35pm On Jun 16, 2019
Lol.. There was a time some people here were saying mourinho was should be sacked to keep grin grin. Some said pogba the team needs attacking manager, a manager that can smile, hug and have united dna in them, what do we have now? De gea not signing contract, herrera gone, pogba going, Lukaku going grin. And some of you still think the problem is the coach? Young new contract, same as Jones and Smalling, negotiating with lingard rashford.. Lmao.. A club that is yet to replace nani wants to replace Lukaku pogba and de gea.. Banter fc grin

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by vosquare: 3:40pm On Jun 16, 2019
This is June 16,how many players are in? And you are rebuilding? Lol
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by footiemaniac: 3:41pm On Jun 16, 2019
elrony:

Does your club look any bit serious to you as a fan?

You will soon enjoy your LongStaff in the perilous Red Sea next season grin
Yea, they do. The intent is there already, we are in negotiations with different players,the transfer window is not shutting down on the 16th of June. I know you are expecting us to have signed 6 players already,apart from Real Madrid, which other clubs has done anything significant this transfer window. We still have till August 10th to bring in players needed to push this great club forward so I don't see the rush bringing in 3rd choice players, because the parent club of our first choice target has not agreed to a reasonable transfer fee yet.

If Pogba is expecting us to be signing all the Sanchez of this world to persuade him to stay, he can Bleep off. Why can't he play with James? What is wrong with Longstaff if that is what the manager wants, is it because he his English? People here have been clamouring for our scout to do their job, now they have identified young unproven English player in Longstaff and you people are saying NO because he his not Spanish or Brazilian.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 3:41pm On Jun 16, 2019
nitrogen:

I guess you are happy with the way things are. Don't worry, your rookie manager will clear out expats, and bring in average dang players. August 11 is here already. Other teams have English players only because of Home Grown rule, your magician is buying more and giving contracts to existing ones. Kontinu!
Na comprehension dey do you like this. Carry your wahala go
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 4:03pm On Jun 16, 2019
patrickmuf:
I believe the likes of Lingard, Rashford, Jones, Young are cancerous cells...I can tolerate Pogba because he doesn't do this nonsense when he's with the French national team because those guys are serious.
Martial is very serious but the dude probably wakes up angry everyday knowing he's going to be training along side an irresponsible and unserious fool that is Lingard.

See Wilshere, when it was obvious Arsenal weren't gonna offer him a new deal, he recovered all of a sudden and started many games hoping to deceive the decision makers there but they were not fooled, Westham fell for his pranks and signed him up, he played a couple of games and went on recess...Jones is the Wilshere we have in our team alongside that Englishman masquerading as an Argentine, Rojo...
Henderson wanted to pull this stunt at Liverpool but when he saw Fabinho and Keita, he knew Klopp was serious and immediately his injury record looked better. Sturridge tried it and he has been made to pay for it. Most English footballers are comfortable on the bench or sick bed as long as their account keeps getting credited...Thunder will fire Jones and Rojo.

The annoying thing is that we still want to add more overhyped English players to our rank. As if the ones we have are not enough.

When I heard the club is looking towards home grown talent policy, I knew we were in serious soup. If it’s another manager and not OGS, you will have started hearing rumors of rancour between Ed and the manager. OGS will just playing along like a lamb being led to the slaughter house.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 4:04pm On Jun 16, 2019
eph12:

Well I only expect quality players to turn things around at Old Trafford. But we should be careful too because we have seen quality players come in and get lost with zero impact

If the club continues like this, its only a matter of time before the fans turn on them completely. Maybe the Glazers will be forced to sell by then

Bros we should keep buying those quality players till we get it right. Do you know how many quality players Madrid bought between 2009 - 2013? They kept buying till they got it right. Under no circumstance should we trade quality player for an average one.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 4:05pm On Jun 16, 2019
patrickmuf:

cheesy grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 4:06pm On Jun 16, 2019
eph12:

Na comprehension dey do you like this. Carry your wahala go

No be only comprehension, park well jare!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 4:07pm On Jun 16, 2019
footiemaniac:

Yea, they do. The intent is there already, we are in negotiations with different players,the transfer window is not shutting down on the 16th of June. I know you are expecting us to have signed 6 players already,apart from Real Madrid, which other clubs has done anything significant this transfer window. We still have till August 10th to bring in players needed to push this great club forward so I don't see the rush bringing in 3rd choice players, because the parent club of our first choice target has not agreed to a reasonable transfer fee yet.

If Pogba is expecting us to be signing all the Sanchez of this world to persuade him to stay, he can Bleep off. Why can't he play with James? What is wrong with Longstaff if that is what the manager wants, is it because he his English? People here have been clamouring for our scout to do their job, now they have identified young unproven English player in Longstaff and you people are saying NO because he his not Spanish or Brazilian.

Bros we are not fighting, we are just perplexed on the perceived unseriousness of our club.

Anyhow, na here all of us dey. Patiently waiting for August. cool
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 4:11pm On Jun 16, 2019
larride:

The annoying thing is that we still want to add more overhyped English players to our rank. As if the ones we have are not enough.

When I heard the club is looking towards home grown talent policy, I knew we were in serious soup. If it’s another manager and not OGS, you will have started hearing rumors of rancour between Ed and the manager. OGS will just playing along like a lamb being led to the slaughter house.

Exactly my point, we dont need to bring in more English players, it's BS. We got Daniel, right? That's okay, lets target players from other climes. We should try and discard the silly ones that we have. I do not know why some people in here are not getting it, and our Rookie manager, that guy is fuvking clueless and act like a baby.

Fuvk, fuvk, sh1t, sh1t, we are in deep sh1t!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6758) (6759) (6760) (6761) (6762) (6763) (6764) ... (14146) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.