Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,949 members, 7,817,789 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6772) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8727660 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6769) (6770) (6771) (6772) (6773) (6774) (6775) ... (14147) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 9:56am On Jun 21, 2019
patrickmuf:
Lingard is just too playful, if he was performing well on the field of play, I'd care less but no, he is bang average and somehow, he is dragging other players along the unserious line.
some of them collect too much money for doing little, riding their only luck which is being born in Britain. some of them can't even believe their take home pay, hence the propensity to be complacent.
we can't even have a winger to lace Nani's boots nor a CB as good as Mikael Sylvester? the mighty are truly fallen and their weapons of war lay desolate on Mount Hebron.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:58am On Jun 21, 2019
patrickmuf:
Papers are reporting that the club isn't too pleased with Lingard after his last video and will issue him a stern warning going forward.

Issue warning?... After showcasing a lot of online trash while delivering 2/10 on the pitch day in day out angry

He should be fined. Lingard is 26 years ffs.. 26 years!!! angry angry

Now i really want Roy Keane back at that club.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:00am On Jun 21, 2019
patrickmuf:
Lingard is just too playful, if he was performing well on the field of play, I'd care less but no, he is bang average and somehow, he is dragging other players along the unserious line.

I just pity that Rashford that's following him to do starboy gang... If he's not careful, they'll still be talking about his potential at 32 years old.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:07am On Jun 21, 2019
ChristineC:
some of them collect too much money for doing little, riding their only luck which is being born in Britain. some of them can't even believe their take home pay, hence the propensity to be complacent.
we can't even have a winger to lace Nani's boots? the mighty are truly fallen and their weapons of war lay desolate on Mount Hebron.

It's just absurd that none of them can even measure up to Nani, not to mention the other star players United had back then.

The defense went from Vidic and Ferdinand to Jones and Smalling angry angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by codedguy1(m): 10:33am On Jun 21, 2019
GloryIsaac:

Issue warning?... After showcasing a lot of online trash while delivering 2/10 on the pitch day in day out angry

He should be fined. Lingard is 26 years ffs.. 26 years!!! angry angry

Now i really want Roy Keane back at that club.

I swear I wouldnt mind Roy Keane as strictly a disciplinarian for these players. grin I don tire.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 10:48am On Jun 21, 2019
United are ‘about to advance’ and ‘put their cards on the table’ for Bruno Fernandes. The club are in pole position and met his agent this week.

[A Bola, @Sport_Witness]
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 10:50am On Jun 21, 2019
MUFC expect Pogba to stay, but accept a situation may arise whereby it would be best to allow him to depart.

Some people at MUFC are understood to have concerns about Pogba's behaviour and his negative influence over a number of the younger members of the Squad.

[sky]
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 10:51am On Jun 21, 2019
McTominay: “When it comes to pre-season, that’s the start of the proper season for the manager. It’ll be good to be together as a group and if a few signings come in we’ll be ready for that and welcome them with open arms."
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 10:53am On Jun 21, 2019
McTominay: “It will be good for the younger players who came on the tour last year and who will come again this year to get a feel for exactly what goes on - how the players prepare for games, exactly what they do, the meetings we have and things.”
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 10:54am On Jun 21, 2019
McTominay: “It can be a vital time in their development. It just helps them get to know the lads and it allows them to see. That’s one of the most important things - they have to trust you on the pitch and have confidence in you. It’s an invaluable experience.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 10:56am On Jun 21, 2019
Transfer Rumour

Romelu Lukaku and Inter Milan have agreed a transfer. The Italian club has offered the Belgian striker a salary of around €6m a year. [GdS]
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 10:57am On Jun 21, 2019
Eric Bailly could be fit for United's pre-season tour after stepping up his recovery from a knee injury. Bailly has started doing ball-work at the Global Performance centre in Barcelona.

[MEN]
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 11:50am On Jun 21, 2019
DeadPresidents:

If that video was meant for public consumption, it would have gone on Instagram. Think about it.

He post them on HIS snapchat handle. Na person help ham post ham? undecided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 11:53am On Jun 21, 2019
Oasis007:
United are ‘about to advance’ and ‘put their cards on the table’ for Bruno Fernandes. The club are in pole position and met his agent this week.

[A Bola, @Sport_Witness]

ED propaganda team in full effect. “About to advance” grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 11:54am On Jun 21, 2019
afrodoc2:

Do you guys expect him to be crying on holiday or what?

What is the point of making money as a young man if you can’t have fun on your vacation?

Lingard is not the cause of United’s problems. People should tackle Ed and the Glazers who have scammed the club for so many years.

These guys bought the club without spending personal money and have not put up any of their own money all these years. To add to that they appointed a clueless finance man to run the club into the ground.
bros you no see Glazerout hashtag trend on twitter?

Have you seen the videos?

Having fun does not mean posting nonsense on social media. Is that you have fun and rep your organisation?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jun 21, 2019
codedguy1:

I swear I wouldnt mind Roy Keane as strictly a disciplinarian for these players. grin I don tire.

Honestly, the babies are too much in that club.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jun 21, 2019
Oasis007:
MUFC expect Pogba to stay, but accept a situation may arise whereby it would be best to allow him to depart.

Some people at MUFC are understood to have concerns about Pogba's behaviour and his negative influence over a number of the younger members of the Squad.

[sky]

Keeping up with the Pogbas and Lingards...

After finishing 6th on the table... Drama United.. smh
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 12:51pm On Jun 21, 2019
Inter Milan need to offload Mauro Icardi first to have any chance of financing a deal for Romelu Lukaku. They hope to raise £60m by selling Icardi.

[Fabrizio Romano]
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 1:24pm On Jun 21, 2019
Oasis007:
Inter Milan need to offload Mauro Icardi first to have any chance of financing a deal for Romelu Lukaku. They hope to raise £60m by selling Icardi.

[Fabrizio Romano]

Its only a matter of time before Conte sends Icardi a get-the-Bleep-out-of-my-club-you-are-not-in-my-plans text message. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jun 21, 2019
Leyqute:

Its only a matter of time before Conte sends Icardi a get-the-Bleep-out-of-my-club-you-are-not-in-my-plans text message. cheesy

On WhatsApp grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 1:42pm On Jun 21, 2019
GloryIsaac:

On WhatsApp grin grin grin

Forwarded from his chat with Diego Costa grin

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 2:21pm On Jun 21, 2019
odizeey:
bros you no see Glazerout hashtag trend on twitter?

Have you seen the videos?

Having fun does not mean posting nonsense on social media. Is that you have fun and rep your organisation?

Yeah it seems I didn’t see all the videos. I sure didn’t see the one where someone was boinking a bed.
If he has to be sanctioned so be it. I am just saying even if he is sold off or docked a year’s wages it won’t change things in the big picture.

This Lingard thing is just a distraction. The major problem we have are the Glazers and Ed Woodward. They are the ones who have overseen the step-by-step dismantling of the club.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 3:33pm On Jun 21, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 3:40pm On Jun 21, 2019
Leyqute:
grin grin
Shey u wan dey whine us ni...

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 4:21pm On Jun 21, 2019
Lana1:
grin grin
Shey u wan dey whine us ni...

grin cheesy grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 4:38pm On Jun 21, 2019
afrodoc2:

Yeah it seems I didn’t see all the videos. I sure didn’t see the one where someone was boinking a bed.
If he has to be sanctioned so be it. I am just saying even if he is sold off or docked a year’s wages it won’t change things in the big picture.

This Lingard thing is just a distraction. The major problem we have are the Glazers and Ed Woodward. They are the ones who have overseen the step-by-step dismantling of the club.
the glazers are the main issue. I pray the fans there man up and boycott matches and carry placards in protest
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 7:00pm On Jun 21, 2019
Oasis007:

[Fabrizio Romano]

I just pray we don't end up as the clueless ones that will sign this Icardi. Inter Milan wants to offload Icardi by all means and many clubs are looking for strikers but no one is thinking of Icardi. But don't be surprised if United ends up signing him.
Watching a United match and watching Wanda sit down at the stands fit give me heart attack. That lady is bad luck along with her husband
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 7:03pm On Jun 21, 2019
odizeey:
the glazers are the main issue. I pray the fans there man up and boycott matches and carry placards in protest

Lol it won't change anything.. The only effect it will have is only to make the board know the fans are not happy with them. They bought the club with their own money ni, fans without any financial stake at the club can't decide if and when they decide to sell.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chidexxy007(m): 8:04pm On Jun 21, 2019
ChristoBam:

Lol it won't change anything.. The only effect it will have is only to make the board know the fans are not happy with them. They bought the club with their own money ni, fans without any financial stake at the club can't decide if and when they decide to sell.
Who bought which club with their own money?

How did the debt the club is still servicing till date come about?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 8:12pm On Jun 21, 2019
chidexxy007:

Who bought which club with their own money?

How did the debt the club is still servicing till date come about?
It was a Leveraged Buy Out, where you take majority ownership in an entity by contributing only about 10-20 percent of total capital required to purchase, and using the same entity to raise debt to fund the remaining 80-90 percent.

Essentially, at the time of buying man Utd, the business was making a lot of money that they could afford to use the same entity to take a huge loan which was used to pay up to 80 percent of purchase price.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 12:37am On Jun 22, 2019
nitrogen:

It was a Leveraged Buy Out, where you take majority ownership in an entity by contributing only about 10-20 percent of total capital required to purchase, and using the same entity to raise debt to fund the remaining 80-90 percent.

Essentially, at the time of buying man Utd, the business was making a lot of money that they could afford to use the same entity to take a huge loan which was used to pay up to 80 percent of purchase price.

To break it down for people, the Glazers bought Man United with a loan which they now put on the shoulders of the club to pay back.
In essence they used Man Utd money to buy Man Utd.
To add to that the club regularly pays them money for “consultancy services”.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 2:34am On Jun 22, 2019
JoeOdion:

Sometimes it's not always about goals and assist if you don't watch the player's general performance
Are you still going with this excuse? His goals have helped put Chile in a good place in their group and if Chile goes all the way and Sanchez keeps going like this, he could be looking at the golden boot.
NB: This is more proof that these players always tend to go the extra mile to get results when they are playing for teams that isn't United. The moment they put on United colors, they start playing shìt.

Goals and assists win you games. Performance comes in in 2nd place but what's the use of all ur performance if you dont do shìt and crash out in the group stage? So leave all that Shakushaku talk abeg. I'll take a lazy 25-30 goals a season forward than a hard worker who would rather dribble the whole pitch and go home empty-handed.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6769) (6770) (6771) (6772) (6773) (6774) (6775) ... (14147) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Lana1(m), Chasicolis(f) and 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.