Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,232 members, 7,836,117 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6795) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8792301 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6792) (6793) (6794) (6795) (6796) (6797) (6798) ... (14182) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 8:21pm On Jul 05, 2019
United are preparing a bid for Sean Longstaff. Newcastle want over £50m.

- Sky Sports
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 8:30pm On Jul 05, 2019
United should cash on Pogba....... £150m or no Deal. I like Pogba, but at this Point - I will be happy to see him sold.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LostMyZeal(m): 8:38pm On Jul 05, 2019
Oasis007:

- Sky Sports

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by paafin(m): 8:38pm On Jul 05, 2019
Oasis007:

- Sky Sports
Another mediocre English player for 50m??
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 8:48pm On Jul 05, 2019
Oasis007, I never see AWB pic oh. Shey he never join them ni?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 9:05pm On Jul 05, 2019
Maybe I'll start supporting for Pogba to be sold as well..I was hoping if he stayed one more season and things turn out good he'll sign a new deal and stay but with what his foolish agent has been saying it seems he's bent on moving.

I'm not so silly and ignorant to believe we'll fare better if we sold Pogba than if we didn't. And I'm not one of those people that try to convince themselves Pogba is the reason for our woes last season like some guys here believe.. But I believe this is the best time we can sell Pogba at a very good price and I also wouldn't want to see a Pogba not committed to the club play next season.. Cuz a rebellious Pogba would be disastrous.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by wizkitvick(m): 9:29pm On Jul 05, 2019
ChristoBam:
Maybe I'll start supporting for Pogba to be sold as well..I was hoping if he stayed one more season and things turn out good he'll sign a new deal and stay but with what his foolish agent has been saying it seems he's bent on moving.

I'm not so silly and ignorant to believe we'll fare better if we sold Pogba than if we didn't. And I'm not one of those people that try to convince themselves Pogba is the reason for our woes last season like some guys here believe.. But I believe this is the best time we can sell Pogba at a very good price and I also wouldn't want to see a Pogba not committed to the club play next season.. Cuz a rebellious Pogba would be disastrous.
Disastrous is an understatement!!!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CrystalTiger(m): 9:53pm On Jul 05, 2019
We're in for the worst season since SAF left..The ruthless clear out, scam..The improvement to bridge the gap, scam..It took us like a month to sign two 21yr old..Dare I say we'll end up competing with Everton and Wolves this year..

As for Pogba, he's no professional which is the saddest thing about his situation.. If he doesnt get the move, we're fvcked, he gets it we're still fvcked because this Ed and Ole can't attract quality players..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by codedguy1(m): 9:56pm On Jul 05, 2019
CrystalTiger:
We're in for the worst season since SAF left..The ruthless clear out, scam..The improvement to bridge the gap, scam..It took us like a month to sign two 21yr old..Dare I say we'll end up competing with Everton and Wolves this year..

As for Pogba, he's no professional which is the saddest thing about his situation.. If he doesnt get the move, we're fvcked, he gets it we're still fvcked because this Ed and Ole can't attract quality players..

Let's be fvcked without him angry

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 9:57pm On Jul 05, 2019
Oasis007:
United should cash on Pogba....... £150m or no Deal. I like Pogba, but at this Point - I will be happy to see him sold.
did you not see ordinary Longrod for £50m? please stop that joke.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by codedguy1(m): 10:02pm On Jul 05, 2019
ChristineC:
did you not see ordinary Longrod for £50m? please stop that joke.

He be sold for like 500million shocked

His haircut and languid style should count for something grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CrystalTiger(m): 10:12pm On Jul 05, 2019
codedguy1:

Let's be fvcked without him angry

Be careful what you wish for..I hate the disrespect he's showing the club with his foolish agent but I've seen our midfield without him and I know you have too..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by footiemaniac: 10:21pm On Jul 05, 2019
The earlier we see Paul Pogba for who he truly his (Virus) the better. He downed tools for the first part of last season during the ill fated Mourinho's reign, only to start padding up stats in the latter part of the season against lower and midtable teams just to get the attention of Real Madrid and Juventus.

He his highly unprofessional, self centered, toxic and should be shown the exit door as soon as possible. Bruno Fernandes will replace him easily.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 10:29pm On Jul 05, 2019
Make pogba and that him mad agent tell him suitors to meet our price then he can go.
Shay we suppose let am Waka for free ?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jul 05, 2019
Seeing rumors of Madrid offering £72m + Bale or Isco to United for Pogba....

If it's true...

Welcome to Manchester United, Isco!

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jul 05, 2019
SIRcumalot:
Make pogba and that him mad agent tell him suitors to meet our price then he can go.
Shay we suppose let am Waka for free ?

Definitely not leaving for free...

Riola and his bad vibe, expect more if De Ligt joins this club...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by codedguy1(m): 10:42pm On Jul 05, 2019
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by codedguy1(m): 10:45pm On Jul 05, 2019
codedguy1:

You shojkd know in what context I wrote that.

I don't wish the club to be fvcked, I replied you because you insinuated either way we are fvcked, so i replied and said if we are going to be fvcked either way I'd rather without him.

Get it?
If we are fvcked with Pogba who had indicated his wish to leave with his agent spewing this rubbish now, we would be really, I mean really and truly fvcked grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 11:19pm On Jul 05, 2019
GloryIsaac:
Seeing rumors of Madrid offering £72m + Bale or Isco to United for Pogba....

If it's true...

Welcome to Manchester United, Isco!
Isco? 6 goals 1 assist all comps last season if I remember right. 11 league starts grin grin
what happened to full cash?
I don't even see Ed doing business with Real Madrid for a long time.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingTom(m): 11:39pm On Jul 05, 2019
When I complained about uncle aDABowale a while back, some visually impaired ones came for my head. Now it is as obvious as a hořny rat's blokos that he is a bad influence on the rest of the team, his agent is simply conveying the message his paymaster has sent him. Chai how time flies, dem say I no mean well for club say who dey again, I dey emotional yen yen yen grin now make una see una Pogbono grin

*****SPITS******

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Botfuss: 11:45pm On Jul 05, 2019
The transfer window is now crazy though. I can’t comprehend anymore.
Ayoze perez 30m, Joao Felix 120 hehe... Leicester no go reduce maguire price at all
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 2:17am On Jul 06, 2019
Botfuss:
The transfer window is now crazy though. I can’t comprehend anymore.
Ayoze perez 30m, Joao Felix 120 hehe... Leicester no go reduce maguire price at all
Maguire no worth that money .
In two years time lcfc go wish say them collect that 70million.

If England and the big league market too cost.
Make we simply shop for another league.
Go All those Eastern Europe side we go see better players buy.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 2:35am On Jul 06, 2019
ChristoBam:

Long and short of this epistle to the Ephesians is that you joined Pogba out gang?
Lol. Is our God not wonderful?

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 3:51am On Jul 06, 2019
Juventus have been looking at the possibility of signing Romelu Lukaku in the last few hours.

- Di Marzio
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 4:36am On Jul 06, 2019
Oasis007:
Juventus have been looking at the possibility of signing Romelu Lukaku in the last few hours.

- Di Marzio

Last few hours kwa?

Why not last few minutes?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 5:06am On Jul 06, 2019
ChristineC:
Isco? 6 goals 1 assist all comps last season if I remember right. 11 league starts grin grin
what happened to full cash?
I don't even see Ed doing business with Real Madrid for a long time.

Isco? 11 league starts? Wow

Then he's probably going to Juve..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 5:06am On Jul 06, 2019
afrodoc2:

Long and short of this epistle to the Ephesians is that you joined Pogba out gang?
Lol. Is our God not wonderful?

cheesy grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 7:41am On Jul 06, 2019
I read Juve are offering 62m + Dybala while Madrid are offering 72m + Isco...If you're in Ed's position which deal will you opt for?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 7:52am On Jul 06, 2019
patrickmuf:
I read Juve are offering 62m + Dybala while Madrid are offering 72m + Isco...If you're in Ed's position which deal will you opt for?
non. I don't think OGS is looking at a system to accommodate a second striker or £90m+Dybala could have worked tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Chrisus(m): 7:52am On Jul 06, 2019
Lukaks seriously splitting opinion

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dubylhover(m): 7:52am On Jul 06, 2019
patrickmuf:

Definitely isco...its more like a direct replacement,isco is good as a cam but we would still need a combative midfielder regardless of whether pogba stays or not..we need mobile midfielders who can hold in to the ball and give passes immediately...

If isco could hit at least 75% of his abilities then we would be fine..

Y I'm not really fussed about dybala is that his playing pattern which is akin to griezmann isn't what we need now,he thrives best in that hole just behind the striker,not like he can play the no 10 role well,but more like a supporting striker..I don't think that's our priority now...and no,we shouldn't consider playing him on the rw..it would be a case of mata 2.0
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Chrisus(m): 7:52am On Jul 06, 2019
patrickmuf:

None, straight cash, plus we don't need excess baggage.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (6792) (6793) (6794) (6795) (6796) (6797) (6798) ... (14182) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: izzou(m), Eazeee(m), AdisaOwala, Leyqute(m), Kundistrict(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.