Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,198 members, 7,835,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:23 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6798) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8791667 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6795) (6796) (6797) (6798) (6799) (6800) (6801) ... (14182) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 5:50pm On Jul 06, 2019
So even in quarter final against Cameroon and we are loosing by 2 goals to 1 you guys are not saying anything about super eagles. You guys lack of patriotism is on another level. #Shameful

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by obainojazz(m): 5:56pm On Jul 06, 2019
hensben:
So even in quarter final against Cameroon and we are loosing by 2 goals to 1 you guys are not saying anything about super eagles. You guys lack of patriotism is on another level. #Shameful
cheesy You funny mehn
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 6:00pm On Jul 06, 2019
obainojazz:
cheesy You funny mehn
Who dey follow u laugh undecided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LostMyZeal(m): 6:21pm On Jul 06, 2019
ChristineC:

You shouldn't be surprised. People hardly watch outside the English league. They hear Isco and the name sound like a good plan. Is it a secret that no club will throw in any of their important players in a swap? SMH.

Kaii...The bolded is goldeen...you hit it right there

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by obainojazz(m): 6:28pm On Jul 06, 2019
hensben:
Who dey follow u laugh undecided
Oya make we frown angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LostMyZeal(m): 6:29pm On Jul 06, 2019
larride:
Shey I said it here that Ed has an active PR team that put out news linking players to Utd. You guys just think the papers are just linking them to us, it’s Ed and his guys forming activity. Until Ed is shown the door or we get a manager with enough pedigree to demand players he want and stand by it. Na Oyo we go dey.

Aswear... you're point... everyday, united dey linked to Pogba's replacement.
.. hahahahaha..

yesterday na SAUL for atletico and today dem dun ressurect SAVIC

next thing you know boom

MATIC has a new deal till 2024

ED and OLE na clowns mehnn
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 6:31pm On Jul 06, 2019
hensben:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

The game is actually interesting!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 6:58pm On Jul 06, 2019
Elampiro

Wetin you give Ihalo chop today. One of his best eagles games I have watched
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 7:02pm On Jul 06, 2019
Mehn, the boiz tried today o, very good game!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jul 06, 2019
Onuachu isn't just ready for this level of football.

Chukwueze is the real deal... Congrats to Ighalo for his resurgence.

The goalkeeping department is the only quite disturbing area that needs massive improvement.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 7:15pm On Jul 06, 2019
So Chelsea still manage to sell that Morata for 50m plus? Person wey no suppose pass 30m.
This is how Chelsea have kept their net spend green by selling average footballers at premium price.

That Marina of a woman is a genius. She go fit sell Jones for 50m.

Meanwhile, that useless Ed Woodward go dey price market like mumu.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by codedguy1(m): 7:21pm On Jul 06, 2019
larride:
Shey I said it here that Ed has an active PR team that put out news linking players to Utd. You guys just think the papers are just linking them to us, it’s Ed and his guys forming activity. Until Ed is shown the door or we get a manager with enough pedigree to demand players he want and stand by it. Na Oyo we go dey.

What if its a ploy to throw off other clubs as per the real signings he wants to do? Just saying.... grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 7:28pm On Jul 06, 2019
codedguy1:

What if its a ploy to throw off other clubs as per the real signings he wants to do? Just saying.... grin

Signings like Longstick ? grin grin cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by codedguy1(m): 7:31pm On Jul 06, 2019
elrony:

Signings like Longstick ? grin grin cheesy

Hahaha longshaft grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by engrelvis(m): 7:33pm On Jul 06, 2019
CapitalCee:

Thank you my guy. I dont understand the way some people even think sef. All these "irreplaceable" players were there and we keep having shit seasons. We need to get rid of the these bunch as quickly as possible,. I like the way Herrera was let go, DDG should go, Pogba, Sanchez and Lukaku. We need a clear out. What the Bleep are we still keeping Pogba for, that guy that blows hot and cold always? DDG that has lost his place in spain? Or the finished Sanchez? Or the limited Lukaku. E be like say we no know wetin be our problem. Our problem in Man United is not quality our problem is indiscipline, Lack of commitment and Laziness.
On the face value, who is the quality player in Ajax? But look at them.
bro Herrera is one player man utd shud nt v let go.I will prefer Herrera being paid 200k a WK dan DAT inconsistent fool call Rashford
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 7:44pm On Jul 06, 2019
codedguy1:

Hahaha longshaft grin

grin grin grin

Na so Chelshit go use 40million take Drinkwater, we na Longwood we want buy cry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chidexxy007(m): 8:00pm On Jul 06, 2019
larride:
@bolded, like who cos we just sacked the biggest of them available and Ed didnt give him all he wanted in his last TW.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by iamoyindamola(m): 8:02pm On Jul 06, 2019
hensben:
your mumu Dan they too much, btw it's round of 16

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 8:10pm On Jul 06, 2019
iamoyindamola:
your mumu Dan they too much, btw it's round of 16
Yes round of 16. Judge yourself.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by iamoyindamola(m): 8:30pm On Jul 06, 2019
hensben:
Yes round of 16. Judge yourself.
ode grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 8:48pm On Jul 06, 2019
iamoyindamola:
ode grin
Stoopid
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 8:49pm On Jul 06, 2019
nitrogen:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

The game is actually interesting!
Whats actually inside.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by iamoyindamola(m): 9:23pm On Jul 06, 2019
hensben:
Stoopid
hens brain grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 9:23pm On Jul 06, 2019
chidexxy007:

@bolded, like who cos we just sacked the biggest of them available and Ed didnt give him all he wanted in his last TW.

Mou first summer, he got most of the players he demanded. The second season, he got those he wanted bar 1 or 2. It was the third season that Mr Ed head turn upside down.

This is Ole first TW and this is what we are getting?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by emitope: 10:31pm On Jul 06, 2019
I think Ole is a "yes man". He will not be much of a thorn in the board's flesh; all the so called old legs are still flexing in training pixs when i tot they would have been cleared out...deadwood go contaminate the new boys. He also shows this excessive deference to fergie that I don't like. Be a man of yourself. Small thing; " the gaffer(fergie) something something...."

As per pogba, we should let this dude go as soon as we get a good deal for him.
If cebellos can be maneuvered into the deal plus good cash, let's take it.
Isco or bale isnt really it.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LongD(m): 11:35pm On Jul 06, 2019
hensben:
This is a Manchester United thread if you are looking for super eagles discussion find the appropriate thread.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 11:49pm On Jul 06, 2019
raumdeuter:
Elampiro

Wetin you give Ihalo chop today. One of his best eagles games I have watched

I tell you
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adisaaowala: 12:51am On Jul 07, 2019
elampiro:

I tell you

Where's your friend Nyabinghi?

E don tey
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 4:47am On Jul 07, 2019
adisaaowala:

Where's your friend Nyabinghi?

E don tey

Nothing to criticize anymore. Mourinho is gone. His man Ole is in charge and things still not working.

At some point in life, we are all going to be very less interested in this forum. Age and responsibility will set in. You are not going to be here arguing with your son or son's mate.

16 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SkimpleD: 6:53am On Jul 07, 2019
elampiro:

Nothing to criticize anymore. Mourinho is gone. His man Ole is in charge and things still not working.

At some point in life, we are all going to be very less interested in this forum. Age and responsibility will set in. You are not going to be here arguing with your son or son's mate.
Words of wisdom dropping like it’s hot. cool

epa domo

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by rabazamba: 7:07am On Jul 07, 2019
KingTom:
When I complained about uncle aDABowale a while back, some visually impaired ones came for my head. Now it is as obvious as a hořny rat's blokos that he is a bad influence on the rest of the team, his agent is simply conveying the message his paymaster has sent him. Chai how time flies, dem say I no mean well for club say who dey again, I dey emotional yen yen yen grin now make una see una Pogbono grin

*****SPITS******
I remember vividly hahahaha I was there when it happened, oya gbefun! On some real postdigger shiiii mehn cheesy cheesy
Las las oga GLO unlimited LA still sell shakushaku cheesy This life is nothing without records

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingTom(m): 7:10am On Jul 07, 2019
elampiro:

Ayagayagayagayo my brother, make small pikin no come use keyboard dey insult him papa grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6795) (6796) (6797) (6798) (6799) (6800) (6801) ... (14182) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: chrisley024(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.