Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,543 members, 7,861,570 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:42 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6826) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8866217 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6823) (6824) (6825) (6826) (6827) (6828) (6829) ... (14216) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 2:12pm On Jul 17, 2019
Rashford: “I said to him [Greenwood] once you get the first goal the rest will come. He’ll score goals; that’s what he does.”
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 2:13pm On Jul 17, 2019
Rashford: “Greenwood? That’s nothing but instinct, it’s a natural finish. He doesn’t have to change anything.”
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 2:14pm On Jul 17, 2019
iheanyi40:
So Jones has spent 9seasons with us, we really need to sell dt guy dis summer
Smalling too. Young has been here for close to 8 years as well.
This is the core of the players that have been here all these years that we have been playing rubbish. But instead of selling them, what does our club do?? They give them new contracts.
I'm tired.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 2:15pm On Jul 17, 2019
Lol. Rashford is not in any position to be giving Greenwood advice on scoring goals.

He should shut up and follow his words and start scoring bucket loads of goals.

15 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ravioli(m): 2:17pm On Jul 17, 2019
iamharkinwaley:

@26 shocked

He asks like he's still a kid na sad
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 2:19pm On Jul 17, 2019
Thank God Lingard is playing his rubbish now. Mans be giving OGS a very solid reason to bench him once season starts

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 2:22pm On Jul 17, 2019
Solskjær: “We scored four goals, you’re always happy with that. We created more chances than in the last game, it was a good workout.”
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 2:22pm On Jul 17, 2019
Solskjær: “I’m not worried about him [Greenwood], he just needs to build his body and get ready for men’s football which he will do.”
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by iheanyi40(m): 2:23pm On Jul 17, 2019
Lana1:
Smalling too. Young has been here for close to 8 years as well.
This is the core of the players that have been here all these years that we have been playing rubbish. But instead of selling them, what does our club do?? They give them new contracts.
I'm tired.
we need to let go of Jones and young, atleast Smalling isn't too bad and he tries he's best weneva he's called upon, but Jones is always injured, we can even sell off d 3 sef embarassed
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 2:23pm On Jul 17, 2019
Ole: “The second goal, I liked the counter attack. The quality in that attack was high. Rashford? He looks strong, he’s had a good summer. I have high hopes for him.”
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 2:24pm On Jul 17, 2019
Solskjær: “We have high hopes for him [Rashford] to have a better season than last year.”
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 2:24pm On Jul 17, 2019
Ole: “Chong and Gomes? They held their own, they did really well. Jimmy shows those glimpses of what kind of midfielder he is.”
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 2:27pm On Jul 17, 2019
Solskjær: "He [Greenwood] is a talented player, he has the opportunity to become a Manchester United player. I am sure will grab his chance because everything is there. He is two-footed. That first goal will be a weight off his shoulders."
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 2:34pm On Jul 17, 2019
Solskjær: "He [Greenwood] has a chance to start against Chelsea. I won’t say it is not a possibility. It is a good possibility if he keeps going as he does."

- BBC
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 2:47pm On Jul 17, 2019
GloryIsaac:

They haven't seen anything...

We're winning EPL, UEL and FA Cup this season angry
They will know angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SkimpleD: 2:53pm On Jul 17, 2019
eph12:

They will know angry
grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 2:57pm On Jul 17, 2019
SkimpleD:

grin grin
See you need to pray well o. I see a very dark cloud at stamford bridge. I'm not sure this is reversible
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 3:04pm On Jul 17, 2019
Bruno Fernandes's agent has informed Sporting that United will be submitting a transfer offer soon. Sporting won't sell for less than €60m.

- Duncan Castles

- Transfer Podcast
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SkimpleD: 3:21pm On Jul 17, 2019
eph12:

See you need to pray well o. I see a very dark cloud at stamford bridge. I'm not sure this is reversible
I’m sorry to make you feel bad, but dark clouds go well with devils.

Enjoy your dark and gloomy season ahead in the Kuvuki lands.

Prayers would be rendered for you guys on our thread.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jul 17, 2019
Oasis007:
Bruno Fernandes's agent has informed Sporting that United will be submitting a transfer offer soon. Sporting won't sell for less than €60m.

- Duncan Castles

- Transfer Podcast

Bruno and Maguire are definitely coming, Savic's transfer is unlikely.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 3:56pm On Jul 17, 2019
SkimpleD:

I’m sorry to make you feel bad, but dark clouds go well with devils.

Enjoy your dark and gloomy season ahead in the Kuvuki lands.

Prayers would be rendered for you guys on our thread.
OK I can see that you are stubborn. Willian has done his own part, abi you think he just went to get baptized for nothing? His bishop already gave him the bad news
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 4:09pm On Jul 17, 2019
Miguel Pinho (Bruno Fernandes' agent) has informed Sporting that an offer will come in from Manchester United this week. Sporting have a degree of scepticism as he's been telling them that an offer will come for several months.

- Duncan Castles

- TransferPodcast
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SkimpleD: 4:48pm On Jul 17, 2019
eph12:

OK I can see that you are stubborn. Willian has done his own part, abi you think he just went to get baptized for nothing? His bishop already gave him the bad news
Imagine Willian playing the role of our lord Jesus by baptizing on behalf of all Chelsea teammates grin

We are cleansed man. tongue

Get thee behind me Devil undecided

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 5:02pm On Jul 17, 2019
Manchester United are preparing an offer to Lyon to buy-out the last year of Florent Da Silva's contract. He is a creative midfielder and a pure product of Lyon's academy - he is one of the club's biggest talents.

- L'equipe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tOiNCcNpml0
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 5:10pm On Jul 17, 2019
Who is Jimmy? James Garner?!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PETF8UsASfA
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BikeMan: 5:17pm On Jul 17, 2019
I come in peace grin

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CrystalTiger(m): 5:26pm On Jul 17, 2019
Oasis007:
Manchester United are preparing an offer to Lyon to buy-out the last year of Florent Da Silva's contract. He is a creative midfielder and a pure product of Lyon's academy - he is one of the club's biggest talents.

- L'equipe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tOiNCcNpml0

That's a man in a boy's body..Too sleek for his age..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BikeMan: 5:27pm On Jul 17, 2019
nitrogen:

Hehe, let's see how it goes now. With that your 'Rookie'manager? You are OYO
We're saying the same thing, you have a coach with 15yrs experience and you just bought Dani Alves, Cannavaro and Ronaldo
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 5:50pm On Jul 17, 2019
angry

Bailly should pls get fit this Season ffs! Enough of Smalling and Jones!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by iamharkinwaley: 6:04pm On Jul 17, 2019
Ravioli:

He asks like he's still a kid na sad
o

No be lie
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by iamharkinwaley: 6:05pm On Jul 17, 2019
elrony:

MUTv bro... Download Mobdro grin

Or Kukuma stream online. wink

Sure bros, d link Oasis dropped helped a lot

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 6:05pm On Jul 17, 2019
cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (6823) (6824) (6825) (6826) (6827) (6828) (6829) ... (14216) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.