Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6934) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8741516 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6931) (6932) (6933) (6934) (6935) (6936) (6937) ... (14155) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by timay(m): 10:44pm On Aug 18, 2019
obainojazz:
They say he no sabi trap ball well cheesy make they now buy another Fred.
But it's really painful sha, splashing money to buy Fred.. And he didn't deliver.

Man utd seems to have learnt their lesson over the past years transfer windows. They are now making their scouts work more harder, unlike before that they just buy players because of name.

The slow speed of the 2 high profile transfers says it all.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by obainojazz(m): 10:44pm On Aug 18, 2019
Panther7:
No be so ooo they talk say he passing accuracy no high and he takes unnecessary risks in the final third
Truth is, I prefer a midfielder with good passes and will shield the defence.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by obainojazz(m): 10:45pm On Aug 18, 2019
timay:

Man utd seems to have learnt their lesson over the past years transfer windows. They are now making their scouts work more harder, unlike before that they just buy players because of name.

The slow speed of the 2 high profile transfers says it all.
we learnt the hard way.. I hope we get it right
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 11:14pm On Aug 18, 2019
Ole is a sly abeg.

He looks agreeable but he can tell you a blatant lie with a smile playing on his lips. His words seem harmless and he’s got a benign face to accompany it. But underneath, that guy is something else. His words have undertones.

He just said Greenwood is a more natural finisher than Rashford and Martial. Meaning if dem fvck up, na bench be that- all to ginger them.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 11:50pm On Aug 18, 2019
Ravioli:
The club said they'll do business in January when a right player is available. Greenwood can replace Lukaku very well if handled well. It's only Herrera replacement that i am worried about

Expecting a 17 years old Greenwood to step in for Rashford and Martial is really unfair on Greenwood.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 12:04am On Aug 19, 2019
Leyqute:
Ole is a sly abeg.

He looks agreeable but he can tell you a blatant lie with a smile playing on his lips. His words seem harmless and he’s got a benign face to accompany it. But underneath, that guy is something else. His words have undertones.

He just said Greenwood is a more natural finisher than Rashford and Martial. Meaning if dem fvck up, na bench be that- all to ginger them.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 12:08am On Aug 19, 2019
Expect goals....

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 3:38am On Aug 19, 2019
Ole: “You (media) always put question marks around Paul. I don't think it's odd saying enjoy playing, I have fun with my teammates, I love my job & enjoy the game. Of course that sentence with the question mark about him, there's always question marks about Paul.”

- ESPN
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 3:40am On Aug 19, 2019
Ole: "There's not one press conference that I've not answered a question about Paul Pogba - 80 percent of what he said was that he enjoyed that game and his time here. I've got absolutely no concerns on Paul. For me, yeah he's going to stay."

- ESPN
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 3:41am On Aug 19, 2019
Ole: “Sometimes it will be Marcus through the middle and Anthony on the left, or Dan James on the left and maybe one of them on the right. But of course the goals are scored from between the posts and not the 'worldies' that we've seen them score.”

- ESPN
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 3:42am On Aug 19, 2019
Ole: "Anthony has had spells when he's played No.9 as a centre-forward under Van Gaal, then he's played on the left the last few years. I think him and Marcus both are capable of playing both positions.”

- ESPN
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 3:42am On Aug 19, 2019
Ole: "They've (Martial & Rashford) still got a way to go, because Mason's more of a natural finisher than them."

- ESPN
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 3:43am On Aug 19, 2019
Ole: "I want both of them (Martial & Rashford) to be scoring easy goals because you don't have to work too hard to score them, just a little bit of movement."

- ESPN

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 3:44am On Aug 19, 2019
Solskjær: “He's [Rojo] had a very good pre-season. I think he's getting closer and closer to the Argentina set-up as well, so let's see what the future will bring.”
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 3:45am On Aug 19, 2019
Solskjær: ”He [Tuanzebe] probably impressed me more than I expected, so that's why he was on the bench [against Chelsea] and he's very capable of playing in different positions too.“
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 3:45am On Aug 19, 2019
Solskjær on Tuanzebe: “Pre-season was a great chance for Axel to show what he's capable of - I wanted to see him [in pre-season] next to Victor, next to Phil, and we know he's going to be a big, big part of this club in the future."
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 3:46am On Aug 19, 2019
Solskjær: "We've got loads of games and when you get your chance, [you have to] play well. Marcos, Phil and Chris have been here for a long time and they've proven that they can do it.“
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 3:47am On Aug 19, 2019
Solskjær: “They're all quality centre-backs and I know that we will need quite a few of them. With Eric’s injury, I've got six fit, which is maybe one too many to keep everyone involved, but then that's our job: to make the most of what we have."
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 3:48am On Aug 19, 2019
Ole on Maguire and Lindelof: “They can both play, they read the game really well. Of course, Harry, with his presence in the box, it's great for any centre-back to have that presence next to them. I'm sure Victor will enjoy that.”

- MEN
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 3:50am On Aug 19, 2019
Ole on Maguire and Lindelof: “We want the partnership to develop with David at the back. We want to play out from the back but we’ve got good centre-backs around as well. I hope Victor and Harry don’t give me a reason to change.”

- Guardian
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Adisaowallla: 5:17am On Aug 19, 2019
Haba - isn't this too early?

Nawa for British media oh undecided

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 6:08am On Aug 19, 2019
I'd it's not Manchester United, you cannot sell shit!
cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 8:49am On Aug 19, 2019
Adisaowallla:
Haba - isn't this too early?

Nawa for British media oh undecided

But omo eeh that partnership between Rio and Vidic is a joy to behold. With VDS behind. Mheen, we no know wetin we de enjoy that time oo
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 10:35am On Aug 19, 2019
McTominay: "I had good people around me [at the academy]. People like Paul McGuiness and Warren Joyce, coaches like that who are absolutely instrumental in the upbringing of myself, Marcus Rashford and Axel Tuanzebe - other players like that."

- Sky Sports
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 10:36am On Aug 19, 2019
McTominay: "It's new to me being the size that I am, the weight I am, the running power I have. When I was a young player I didn't have that so it's taken a bit of time to adjust with the balance, controlling the ball - everything's a little bit different."

- Sky Sports
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 10:37am On Aug 19, 2019
McTominay: "It's no coincidence that we were all brought up through the ranks by the same coaches - the ones who are really Manchester United through and through."

- Sky Sports
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 10:38am On Aug 19, 2019
McTominay on the 2018/19 season: "From scoring my first goal to such difficult games at Everton away and Wolves away - horrible games like that when I look back I just never want to experience that feeling again. It hurt everybody."

- Sky Sports
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 10:39am On Aug 19, 2019
McTominay: "Anything less than trophies is, for all of us, a disappointment. I'm sure the players and the staff will reiterate that. We really have to go to nail down a few different trophies."

- Sky Sports
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 10:41am On Aug 19, 2019
McTominay: "We lost twice in two or three weeks [2018/19] - or whatever it was - and it's about putting that right. It's not about speaking about it, it's about doing it."

- Sky Sports
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 10:42am On Aug 19, 2019
McTominay: "Of the ones that we are in obviously the Europa League is massive for us and so is the Premier League but you don't want to set too unrealistic ambitions or too realistic ambitions. For us, as a whole, trophies are the goal this year."

- Sky Sports
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 10:42am On Aug 19, 2019
McTominay: "I've had a really close bond with him [Daniel James] since he's come to the club and obviously I knew a little bit about him before he came."

- BBC
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 10:43am On Aug 19, 2019
McTominay on Daniel James' goal vs Chelsea: "I was so, so pleased for him. That's probably the happiest I've been on a football pitch, seeing one of my pals score. I was made up for him."

- BBC

(1) (2) (3) ... (6931) (6932) (6933) (6934) (6935) (6936) (6937) ... (14155) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: ennyjay72(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.