Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,475 members, 7,823,104 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6953) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8756498 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6950) (6951) (6952) (6953) (6954) (6955) (6956) ... (14159) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 7:37pm On Aug 21, 2019
Cristiano: “I met with Wenger and was about to go to Arsenal [in 2003]. I talked to Barcelona, Real Madrid and Inter too but after the friendly against Manchester United, who were already interested, they became even more interested and they sped up negotiations and signed me.”
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by diggz: 7:51pm On Aug 21, 2019
Oasis007:
Cristiano: “I met with Wenger and was about to go to Arsenal [in 2003]. I talked to Barcelona, Real Madrid and Inter too but after the friendly against Manchester United, who were already interested, they became even more interested and they sped up negotiations and signed me.”

We get am before no be property Chemical Fc! Abi na getambefore Fc una be na?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hardeycute(m): 7:53pm On Aug 21, 2019
cheesy

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by timay(m): 8:03pm On Aug 21, 2019
hardeycute:
cheesy

Mourinho is from another different planet entirelygrin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by timay(m): 8:03pm On Aug 21, 2019
hardeycute:
cheesy

Mourinho is from another different planet entirelygrin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 8:34pm On Aug 21, 2019
diggz:

We get am before no be property Chemical Fc! Abi na getambefore Fc una be na?

Epa legbegbe Diggz
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by DeadPresidents: 8:36pm On Aug 21, 2019
Some fans have never had a GOAT candidate on their club's wage bill before and it shows grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by diggz: 8:59pm On Aug 21, 2019
elrony:

Epa legbegbe Diggz

why you wan dethrone uncle leyqute from him throne of legbegbe fake pastor elrunning? tongue
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 9:35pm On Aug 21, 2019
diggz:

why you wan dethrone uncle leyqute from him throne of legbegbe fake pastor elrunning? tongue

grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 3:52am On Aug 22, 2019
grin

Romelu Lukaku:
"I told them [to Manchester United] it was not good for me to be in a place where I'm not wanted. They think we're idiots, but we're not idiots, we know who's chasing rumors. I told them it's better for me to leave.

"Fight for its place, all right, but being in a place where people want you is important. If you're happy, you find a way, no matter whether you're on the bench or the holder. But nobody told me that was the case."

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by monerozi5590: 4:30am On Aug 22, 2019
Oasis007:
grin

Romelu Lukaku:
"I told them [to Manchester United] it was not good for me to be in a place where I'm not wanted. They think we're idiots, but we're not idiots, we know who's chasing rumors. I told them it's better for me to leave.

"Fight for its place, all right, but being in a place where people want you is important. If you're happy, you find a way, no matter whether you're on the bench or the holder. But nobody told me that was the case."

Hahahaha!... Lukaku my man. Fvck it. Lol.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by diggz: 5:48am On Aug 22, 2019
Oasis007:
grin

Romelu Lukaku:

Blameonme Fc!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 7:30am On Aug 22, 2019
diggz:

Old man cheesy

When person get your time now you go run go climb tree for village. Agbaya grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ravioli(m): 8:45am On Aug 22, 2019
Talks between #mufc and Inter Milan over a loan deal for Alexis Sánchez have hit a stumbling block after Inter said that they were willing to pay less than half of his £20m-a-year salary #mulive [times]

Keep him joor
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ravioli(m): 8:46am On Aug 22, 2019
United and Inter Milan are yet to reach an agreement over a deal for Alexis Sanchez. Inter are only prepared to pay less than half of his salary. United view this as unacceptable. #mufc [BBC]
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 9:09am On Aug 22, 2019
Lukaku, Pogba and Sanchez could not endure what only Rooney endured for four years grin

From 2013/14 to when Rooney left, Manchester United fans "Rooney holding back Mata, Lingard, Kagawa, Mkhitaryan, Martial, Falcao, Perreira, etc" "let Rooney leave and watch how this team begins to play a free flow attacking football "

And the press too made money off it.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by DeadPresidents: 9:43am On Aug 22, 2019
Lukaku can geddifok abeg.

Is it a coincidence that the three players receiving the most flak are the three top paid players in the team?

Who should we blame? The janitor or the groundsmen at Old Trafford that trim the grass on the turf?

I'm glad the flat-track bully is gone. He is free to go and stat-pad against Bergamo Calcio and Virtus Entella and then disappear against Juventus and Napoli.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 11:37am On Aug 22, 2019
Lukaku sha mentioned Sanchez cheesy

So board and fans should applaud a player who's earning the highest wage (in the most viewed league in the world) but underperforming?

Underperforming is an understatement sef grin.. it's because of him that average Herrera started requesting a huge salary upgrade in his contract, even Rashford and Co.
At least three first team Spurs players will comfortably share Sanchez's salary and even thank the board for being so generous.

Imagine loaning him to Inter and still pay 50% wage which is £200k/wk... United has been scammed, that's just the truth.

Even as a professional footballer, Lukaku still has a problem with first touch... He can enjoy Serie A sha, they give players more time on the ball unlike before.

Pogba's gonna go eventually, club just needs a capable replacement.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Itsmedozie: 12:54pm On Aug 22, 2019
hardeycute:
cheesy
my man Mourinho grin
make that man do come back to coaching
I will love it to be in the premiere league grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by slimghost(m): 4:12pm On Aug 22, 2019
Swissh:

You missed one club angry.

Which please?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nani667: 5:20pm On Aug 22, 2019
World Best Skrep

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by spillo1: 5:29pm On Aug 22, 2019
nani667:
World Best Skrep
Lingard will pull those numbers if he was playing in bundesliga.

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Itsmedozie: 5:59pm On Aug 22, 2019
I just rewatched that wolves match just to observe Lingard
that guy is freaking mobile
he was everywhere on the pitch
his pressing is mad

he just doesn't have the quality going forward

I think ole likes he because of his ability to press

no body presses like Lingard in that team currently

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Itsmedozie: 6:00pm On Aug 22, 2019
nani667:
World Best Skrep
hello from batshauyi
hi from Paco Alcacer
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by timay(m): 7:10pm On Aug 22, 2019
Itsmedozie:
I just rewatched that wolves match just to observe Lingard
that guy is freaking mobile
he was everywhere on the pitch
his pressing is mad

he just doesn't have the quality going forward

I think ole likes he because of his ability to press

no body presses like Lingard in that team currently

You are definitely right about this. Even since when he was younger, most coaches like him for this. Heck a lot of coaches like players with insane work rate. So his work rate is what is still keeping him in the team. So most of the coaches that has been in Man utd, post Ferguson retirement always find him useful and will want to play him , hoping that he will improve his other abilities over time. But the guy is just hopeless and can't be helped , unfortunately.

I think it's high time Man utd let him go, as be will never be a man utd quality.

People were hoping that he would even be half as decent as Nani, but the guy no improve.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Itsmedozie: 9:19pm On Aug 22, 2019
timay:

You are definitely right about this. Even since when he was younger, most coaches like him for this. Heck a lot of coaches like players with insane work rate. So his work rate is what is still keeping him in the team. So most of the coaches that has been in Man utd, post Ferguson retirement always find him useful and will want to play him , hoping that he will improve his other abilities over time. But the guy is just hopeless and can't be helped , unfortunately.

I think it's high time Man utd let him go, as be will never be a man utd quality.

People were hoping that he would even be half as decent as Nani, but the guy no improve.
your right
but we won't deny the fact that he has some sparks which aren't consistent

so who should play the AM then
definitely not Pogba(he can't press and not fast enough)
Gomes (don't know if he can press)
Mata (God forbidangry)
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LegoMetahuman: 9:26pm On Aug 22, 2019
wolves going to europa

no hope for scummies cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 9:38pm On Aug 22, 2019
I sometimes wonder if na sawdust some people get for this thing call head... I wonder if they are humans or something else?

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by timay(m): 5:57am On Aug 23, 2019
Itsmedozie:

your right
but we won't deny the fact that he has some sparks which aren't consistent

so who should play the AM then
definitely not Pogba(he can't press and not fast enough)
Gomes (don't know if he can press)
Mata (God forbidangry)

I was expecting us to do buy a midfielder in the summer. But since that's not possible again, we will have to manage him like that. Our solution is obviously to buy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by bacie(m): 7:40am On Aug 23, 2019
i uwatched the wolves match to observe Lingard statics
that guy is freaking good
he was great on the pitch
his pressing was amazing
he doesn't have the quality going forward
I likes the fact that his ability to press no body presses like Lingard in the team presently

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by pharod(m): 7:45am On Aug 23, 2019
bacie:
i uwatched the wolves match to
observe Lingard statics

that guy is freaking good

he was great on the pitch

his pressing was amazing

he doesn't have the quality going forward

I likes the fact that his ability to press
no body presses like Lingard in the team
presently

What TF is this?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6950) (6951) (6952) (6953) (6954) (6955) (6956) ... (14159) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.