Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,169 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6950) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8758751 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6947) (6948) (6949) (6950) (6951) (6952) (6953) ... (14159) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 2:25pm On Aug 20, 2019
Make weekend come quick, I'm bored already
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BlueRayDick: 2:36pm On Aug 20, 2019
Oasis007:

grin

..... Well not surprised, cos you are a Gayner's Fan. Didn't know someone is still living in the Past until Now. 2019 is few Months away to end, yet your weak meme carried 2018?!

Shebi u go school na. U sha see hope he retains the crown in the caption na. cheesy

Oya go back to posting Ur bold quote of ole and his damaged wheel

Weak meme kee u dere

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 2:56pm On Aug 20, 2019
wizkitvick:

Mourinho was actually right when he said he (Mourinho) makes the decision while Shaw body executes it

Yesterday on different occasions he will just stand for seconds looking clueless and not knowing where to pass the ball

A serious competition is needed for him to have sense

He just has to step up, otherwise, opponents will notice this flaw and always bombard his flank in every match.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 2:56pm On Aug 20, 2019
larride:

I pray we do.

I don’t want to hear about any English talent. angry

Thoughts on Sanchez staying and utilized in the no 10 role?

About Sanchez....We’ve lost 3 senior players - Fellaini, Herrera and Valencia already, with Valencia the only one replaced. Now is not a good time to lose another senior player without a replacement.

But Sanchez has never played an active role in Man Utd since he arrived. His contributions, which wasn’t much, reduced significantly under OGS. He can’t stay fit to save his life. If he wants to go, let him go. Any youth player won’t be worse.

I don’t think he can play in the no 10 role either. He’s faster than Mata, no doubt, but he loses possession as twice as Mata does whenever he’s on the pitch. Sure, he can feature in dead rubber games but then Chong will do well in those games too.

And I doubt we’ll see a different player once he returns. He’s been on a decline since his arsenal days. His COPA performance was just a tad less worse than EPL’s. Same with Valencia.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 2:57pm On Aug 20, 2019
Lana1:
How...Why is Rashford still taking freekicks? You have 2/3 6 foot players in the box waiting for a cross yet you still dey play this kind rubbish....every single time.

He hasn't even scored a freekick since that lucky one at Cardiff back in December. Sometimes i just wonder if Ole throws these guys on the pitch and tells them to go and do whatever they want undecided

Pogba should be in charge of free kicks. Rashford can make do with penalties.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 3:04pm On Aug 20, 2019
Lana1:
Anything to remove Lingard from the team. I hate that guy...

Lingard dey really mess up.. i just dey pained yesterday sad
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 3:06pm On Aug 20, 2019
elampiro:

One of his shortcomings I spotted last season. His lack of flair with his one foot is a liability to his forward passing and it hinders the team's build up play. If he is blocked from advancing along the line, he is mostly going to reverse or square pass. Evra and Giggs were never like that. Young was never like that. Under Gaal Young became our most unpredictable player going into the final third. He gave some too under Moutinho and necessitated his call up to the Three Lions for world cup.

Shaw also gives the opposing numer 11 too much space. When you look at the stats you would say he was not dribbled past, only because he didnt go to tackle his man. But I will still give him benefit of doubt.

He really needs to improve, i lowkey wanted the club to get Kieran Tierney to compete with him in that position.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 3:06pm On Aug 20, 2019
elampiro:
2011/2012

Top Assists in the EPL

Silva 33 starts (15 Assists)
Valencia 22 starts (13 Assists)
Mata 29 starts (13 Assists)

Valencia gave all his Assists from open play which made him the highest on that rating. He also was the highest on per minutes played. He added 4 goals that season. Won Manchester United player of the season.

Valencia received the Sir Matt Busby Player of the Year and the Manchester United Players' Player of the Year awards for his contributions in the 2011–12 season. He also won the Manchester United Goal of the Season award for his goal against Blackburn Rovers on 2 April 2012.

He once had a peak. Also his first season. But his leg break caused a calamity

Cc nihilistjnr wink
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nihilistjnr: 3:08pm On Aug 20, 2019
GloryIsaac:

Cc nihilistjnr wink

so na 13 assists be Valencia prime cheesy

Should I shame for you?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nihilistjnr: 3:12pm On Aug 20, 2019
Omo this level of wailing was last observed 3000 years ago, when the Israelites sat down by the rivers of Babylon, to remember Zion.

Such wailing. Such gnashing of teeth. You guys just need to sew sackcloth and moisturise with ashes make e complete

8 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Sniper4real(m): 3:13pm On Aug 20, 2019
Leyqute:

The quality of his subs started going downhill after that PSG victory. I sincerely hope he fixes things up.

The squad is thin but with those kids it won’t be. Don’t know how long it’ll take him to “ease them in”. The season is still long sha.

Maybe we’ll have to get a player or two in in January.

Only God knows what really went wrong after that psg match. Matches after it just dey somehow
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 3:27pm On Aug 20, 2019
nihilistjnr:
Omo this level of wailing was last observed 3000 years ago, when the Israelites sat down by the rivers of Babylon, to remember Zion.

Such wailing. Such gnashing of teeth. You guys just need to sew sackcloth and moisturise with ashes make e complete

Mr. Oga go and sit down somewhere. Your positivity has given you consecutive Ls already this season yet you’re here taking panadol for another man’s headache.

Kindly excuse yourself from this thread sir

9 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 3:28pm On Aug 20, 2019
GloryIsaac:

Lingard dey really mess up.. i just dey pained yesterday sad
If person mess up, at least dem go fit correct their mistakes.
Lingard's own has passed "mess up". Na him level be this and u cant give what you dont have. The guy is just utter shīt.

Na to bench am sure pass.

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 3:31pm On Aug 20, 2019
BlueRayDick:

Shebi u go school na. U sha see hope he retains the crown in the caption na. cheesy

Oya go back to posting Ur bold quote of ole and his damaged wheel

Weak meme kee u dere

cool

Liverpool......?!

Una recuperating Thread will never be alone (of Gayners) after the Match.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 3:43pm On Aug 20, 2019
elrony:

LMAO grin grin grin

Seun LongStaff loading.

angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 4:13pm On Aug 20, 2019
nihilistjnr:

Should I shame for you?

Hazard highest assist in an EPL season na watin?

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 4:19pm On Aug 20, 2019
nihilistjnr:

Should I shame for you?

Lmaoooo... no dey twist this thing. 2nd behind Silva, and even less starts than Mata (when he was still balling well).
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 4:21pm On Aug 20, 2019
Lana1:
If person mess up, at least dem go fit correct their mistakes.
Lingard's own has passed "mess up". Na him level be this and u cant give what you dont have. The guy is just utter shīt.

Na to bench am sure pass.

The guy lowkey is 27 years old.... but we still dey somehow find potential for am.

Na to put Gomes abeg

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 4:22pm On Aug 20, 2019
eph12:

Perez has not slept since he wasted money on the twerker

Perez batty boy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 4:24pm On Aug 20, 2019
Leyqute:

Mr. Oga go and sit down somewhere. Your positivity has given you consecutive Ls already this season yet you’re here taking panadol for another man’s headache.

And they're going to face Pukki next, with Zouma and Christensen as their centre-backs cheesy

Expect more positives after Pukki is done with them grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 4:31pm On Aug 20, 2019
eph12:

Even airmark knows that what's happening in Madrid, Spain is a disgrace. I mean they both play the left wing and Perez is bidding over 200m for Neymar. I won't be surprised to see Hazard out of the season on injury if Neymar makes the move to Madrid

Where did you get this your info? Edo tribune newspapers? cheesy

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by diggz: 5:09pm On Aug 20, 2019
ChristineC:
even those without more points than the number of balls in a scrotal sac is trolling?

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nihilistjnr: 5:10pm On Aug 20, 2019
Leyqute:

Oga Nebuchadnezzar, abeg relax and calm your double dees.

We no sign anybody this window, and we sold key players including our only superstar. We now signed a championship manager on top. I no fit get headache as far as I no relegate.

You guys are the proud owners of the world's most expensive dabber, the world's most expensive defender, and the world's most expensive Congolese.

And then you have a united legend with United DNA at the wheels of steel.

Bros if we no take panadol for you, who will?

Also where is elrony the jebusite? Did you people leave him in Canaan? I hope he is not a pillar of salt?

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 5:21pm On Aug 20, 2019
nihilistjnr:

Oga Nebuchadnezzar, abeg relax and calm your double dees.

We no sign anybody this window, and we sold key players including our only superstar. We now signed a championship manager on top. I no fit get headache as far as I no relegate.

You guys are the proud owners of the world's most expensive dabber, the world's most expensive defender, and the world's most expensive Congolese.

And then you have a united legend with United DNA at the wheels of steel.

Bros if we no take panadol for you, who will?

Also where is elrony the jebusite? Did you people leave him in Canaan? I hope he is not a pillar of salt?

LooL. Leave Elrony alone. He’s on leave from the ministry.

TBVH I don’t understand why you are Chelsplaining. SHALAYE FC grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BikeMan: 5:30pm On Aug 20, 2019
Leyqute:

In all honesty, you guys don set camp for Chelsea thread as if na you dey lose. Life na turn by turn, sorry ehn.

Meanwhile

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Itsmedozie: 5:31pm On Aug 20, 2019
nitrogen:
Wait o, we had just 9 shots and 2 on target? with over 600 passes? Not different from Van Gaal's drab and frustrating football ooooooo

This is not looking good, it means, if we don't play counterattack we wont create many chances. Ole and counterattacking style of football sha, maybe that's the reason why he wants Pogba to always play deep, for quick transitioning, initiation of counters and long passes to our strikers when we have the ball.

Nawa o!
we played wolves freaking wolves angry
why can't you guys understand that
those guys have the best defence when facing a top 6 team and they just got better this season

last season they over controlled our fvcking midfield

come to think of it the two matches Pogba played deep we had control to an extent over the midfield
don't you think that's why ole is playing him there
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nihilistjnr: 5:37pm On Aug 20, 2019
Leyqute:

LooL. Leave Elrony alone. He’s on leave from the ministry.

TBVH I don’t understand why you are Chelsplaining. SHALAYE FC grin

Corporal oya ajuwaya.

Let me hate in peace. When you find my good friend elrony, let me know
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 5:46pm On Aug 20, 2019
BikeMan:
In all honesty, you guys don set camp for Chelsea thread as if na you dey lose. Life na turn by turn, sorry ehn.

Meanwhile

Look at this one o. Better go register for GoKada and make your life better small

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by engrelvis(m): 5:47pm On Aug 20, 2019
Itsmedozie:

we played wolves freaking wolves angry
why can't you guys understand that
those guys have the best defence when facing a top 6 team and they just got better this season

last season they over controlled our fvcking midfield

come to think of it the two matches Pogba played deep we had control to an extent over the midfield
don't you think that's why ole is playing him there
A win dis weekend will calm boiling nerves. Honestly I feel we played well yesterday. Man city suppose win spurs but dey didn't. Dats football for u.mctommy is good defensively but nt going forward. Dats is d edge matic v over him.martial shud b dropped in our next match.with exception of arsenal our next 5 or 6 fixtures is nt too bad.dats y DAT win was very vital yesterday n d reason people on Twitter r mad.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Itsmedozie: 5:51pm On Aug 20, 2019
nani667:

Exactly... That is one of the issues with Ole... I am Wondering why they keep excluding them from U23 games when all they do is warm the bench... He will never trust them, it was very obvious from last season... He will instead prefer to field the likes of Lingard, and Mata... Angel Gomes would offer much better in the Lingard role...

James had a terrible game in the first half, Lingard had been useless and wasting chances allover the place... Bringing in Greenwood for James earlier would have made some sense... Instead of baba to ring in the changes he casually decided to wait till 80+ minutes...

And the PK issue is what is still baffling me, why TF the coach did not sort it out before hand is what I do not understand... Rashford has been casually banging in his PKs ever since, and Pogba has been throwing away penalties... So why he did not make Rashford the PK taker is beyond me... I do not blame Pogba at all, I blame the coach for not sorting things out... In his post match interview he basically said both of them were the PK takers, and it was left to them to work it out... What manner of weak äss shite is that..

The draw was a fair result quite alright, based on how both teams played... But it was a game we could have easily won, if Ole had made better choices
did you seriously watch the match ?
didn't you see Pogba telling RASHFORD or will I say begging RASHFORD to take the penalty?
what did you except RASHFORD to do ignore him and create bad rapport

so what did you want ole to do
castigate Pogba?

RASHFORD is our penalty taker for your information

I tire for United fans oh
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BikeMan: 5:58pm On Aug 20, 2019
Leyqute:

Look at this one o. Better go register for GoKada and make your life better small
Gokada dey rebrand o. They're off the road for now. Please send offers to me when you see, enugbe. Thanks boss man

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by engrelvis(m): 6:00pm On Aug 20, 2019
Is a pity Sanchez has dropped form otherwise he is very good in box to box situation unlike martial. He has d tenacity of tevez.dnt really understand martial type of dribbling .if u can't dribble pass d ball.Daniel James is going to b a very good united player.besides he has d passion.just hope ole will b given him more playing time.I dnt think martial partnership with rashford because dey r both selfish( just hope it will improve with time).go back n look at Dwight Yorke partnership with Andy Cole.dey played for each other nt dis selfish football martial n co r playing.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6947) (6948) (6949) (6950) (6951) (6952) (6953) ... (14159) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.