Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,851 members, 7,813,890 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:47 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6967) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8694895 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6964) (6965) (6966) (6967) (6968) (6969) (6970) ... (14145) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 5:43pm On Aug 24, 2019
CapitalCee:

You think anybody care, once its DDG its ok for hi. To keep fumbling, but James and Mctominay will give their all and still get sticks for not showboating.
Mctominay fought like a lion and ran to get us a penalty, while James ran the show from the left in the 2nd half and even scored. But they are the problem. But Martial, Rashford, Pogba who keep playing as if nothing is at stake are immune. DDG who commits at least 1 clanger in every 2 games is ok to continue. SMH
The day Pogba starts making quick decisions with ball, he'll become a complete midfielder.

Our decision making upfront is another big issue.
Ole needs time. I can see how he's clearing the deadwoods in this team.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by diggz: 5:44pm On Aug 24, 2019
Adisaowallla:
We failed again grin

We failed again fc! cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Sniper4real(m): 5:45pm On Aug 24, 2019
Na until we get person wey fit dribble and create chances in the final third, we go continue to force ball.

We need on the run dribbler for that front. But nobody in the team can do that.

cry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 5:46pm On Aug 24, 2019
My expectations for this season just too low that even this loss doesn't really surprise me.
That na why I never really praise anybody for our squad yet.all of them na suspect.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by thorrvik55(m): 5:46pm On Aug 24, 2019
chrisley024:
The day Pogba starts making quick decisions with ball, he'll become a complete midfielder.

Our decision making upfront is another big issue.

Pogba's decision making is top notch.

The only thing he is lacking is a good central midfielder that will unlock and free him.

Once Woodward gets that midfielder that's when you guys will see the real Pogba

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 5:46pm On Aug 24, 2019
So now that both Pogba and Rashford has lost penalty where do we go from here?

I said it here that a solid midfield, one that dominates play, create chances and contributes to goals, will always make a team with average defenders better than solid defenders with average midfield
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Unlimited22: 5:48pm On Aug 24, 2019
eph12:
So now that both Pogba and Rashford has lost penalty where do we go from here?

I said it here that a solid midfield, one that dominates play, create chances and contributes to goals, will always make a team with average defenders better than solid defenders with average midfield
Martial.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 5:50pm On Aug 24, 2019
odizeey:
after 3 matches. You can lament, but others can't. Last last you and abacha na d same thing.
I don beg dem say make dem no vex. Now leave me alone.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Victornezzar: 5:50pm On Aug 24, 2019
thorrvik55:

Pogba's decision making is top notch.

The only thing he is lacking is a good central midfielder that will unlock and free him.

Once Woodward gets that midfielder that's when you guys will see the real Pogba
Guy

You're dry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 5:50pm On Aug 24, 2019
odizeey:
same attack, same midfield, different defense.

Just expect fewer goals conceded. At the front, it might be the same(hot and cold).

I've lamented already before the start of the season. I feel no pain. cry
Una expect miracles. Even if dem con redemption camp, dey no go still change. I've lost hope in all our players. All.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by diggz: 5:52pm On Aug 24, 2019
Victornezzar:
I'm still in disbelief

Who will I even blame embarassed

WhowillIevenblame Fc! cheesy

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by thorrvik55(m): 5:55pm On Aug 24, 2019
Sniper4real:
Na until we get person wey fit dribble and create chances in the final third, we go continue to force ball.

We need on the run dribbler for that front. But nobody in the team can do that.

cry

ON THE RUN FC
grin grin

So now it's "person" that's on the run u guys need hen grin

Na escaped convict Woodward gats search for this January o...

The guy below has 5 days of on the run experience, someone here needs to forward his CV to Woodward ASAP.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Unlimited22: 5:55pm On Aug 24, 2019
Come, wey afrodoc2 Sef? See Japa levels....

Nihilistjnr, you promised I and Lana1 a GIF cheesy wink
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Adisaowallla: 5:57pm On Aug 24, 2019
Lana1:
No vex. I no go mention you after this one again. But i hope you can see why i say not everything can be put at OGS feet. Even penalty has turned to Rocket Science for them.

Unfortunately, these excuses wouldn't be tenable when the board gets fed up and decide to boot OGS out.

Those same players would remain and the decision to keep them would be entirely up to the new gaffer.

Our disappointment in the transfer window is entirely down to our manager and yes - I said so!!!

A manager wouldn't always get all the players he wants - it's up to him to consider realistic alternatives.

Its a different issue if, at the end of the day, the alternatives dont deliver the goods. At that point, everyone would know that the manager tried his best

We needed atleast 5 new 1st team signings (including 3 potential game changing midfielder(s) and foward(s) ) but what did we end up with? Only 2 defenders plus a rookie winger. Look at our bench FFS. And its not as if the team is ravaged with injuries oh

We dey here dey observe

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Sniper4real(m): 6:01pm On Aug 24, 2019
thorrvik55:

ON THE RUN FC
grin grin

So now it's "person" that's on the run u guys need hen grin

Na escaped convict Woodward gats search for this January o...

The guy below has 5 days of on the run experience, someone here needs to forward his CV to Woodward ASAP.

Una manage to win today, we no wan hear word again undecided

Your former player, Hazard is a better on the run dribbler.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Tvegas(m): 6:04pm On Aug 24, 2019
elampiro:
Our major problems are Martial and Pogba who allowed their skills to make them feel complacent and sleep on the ball.

They tend to try one or two things in tight places instead of being purposeful. Martial is worse because he plays in a tight area, yet would prefer to play for himself first instead of his team. It was only in the late minutes he started playing quick with his mates.

Lingard cannot trap. Rashford doesn't have sense.

Lol, what an analysis. grin i pray we are not relegated. The team is far off from the ideal position
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LMDyaya(m): 6:04pm On Aug 24, 2019
Guyz you blaming all the players......havent you got questions for OGS?....OGS is still clueless.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by thorrvik55(m): 6:04pm On Aug 24, 2019
Victornezzar:

Guy

You're dry

Did you expect me to be wet before?

Sorry to disappoint u
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 6:06pm On Aug 24, 2019

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Tvegas(m): 6:10pm On Aug 24, 2019
All these players including lingard, pogba and martial have been playing like this for years so we should cut them some slack.

We either wait for them to grow or look for more english and young bloods to blend with the team . They didnt force themselves on the club o. E joor. grin

Oasis how far with this project, whats your assessment at this time?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 6:11pm On Aug 24, 2019
GloryIsaac:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Sorry ooooo!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 6:11pm On Aug 24, 2019
Start season without striker.
Rashford and Martial are diluted like tasty time when dem put water. Those ones are not strikers again.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LostMyZeal(m): 6:13pm On Aug 24, 2019
rationalmind:

eyaa...that was sarcasm

reason for the undecided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 6:14pm On Aug 24, 2019
nitrogen:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Sorry ooooo!

It's not my squad... check FPL on Twitter, managers are crying.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Eleniyan15: 6:14pm On Aug 24, 2019
It was only James and wan bissaka and max tominay saw on the pitch today, nice impact from young cheesy

No bench for team like United so bad
The perfect way to beat Manchester United, don't let their players run just sit back and score a goal then the team become clueless!!

I hope my boys get back to winning way
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BikeMan: 6:16pm On Aug 24, 2019
Sniper4real:

Una manage to win today, we no wan hear word again undecided

Your former player, Hazard is a better the run dribbler.
When you won, we hear word?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Hazardfan1: 6:19pm On Aug 24, 2019
CapitalCee:
When I said we should sell De gea and find a good replacement, everybody thought i was blabbing. Look at it now, nobody should renew that guys contract. There is absolutely nothing special about him. Once an opposition player gets into a good position its a goal, i noticed this long time ago.

James Should continue playing in the left handside.
We desperately need a replacement for Lingard.
Pogba is a good players, but his stupidity cancels out whatever good works he has done.
Rashford is an immature player.

Cam dan bro, season just start, we all know that Pogba alone is a good 'players' abi SkimpleD u sef no know? grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Sniper4real(m): 6:22pm On Aug 24, 2019
BikeMan:
When you won, we hear word?

You go dey alright
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Hazardfan1: 6:22pm On Aug 24, 2019
Unlimited22:

Did De Girl keep a clean sheet today?

Kepa didn't even have Maguire and AWB that both cost more than 100m to protect him.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Chrisus(m): 6:22pm On Aug 24, 2019
Eleniyan15:
It was only James and wan bissaka and max tominay saw on the pitch today, nice impact from young cheesy

No bench for team like United so bad
The perfect way to beat Manchester United, don't let their players run just sit back and score a goal then the team become clueless!!

I hope my boys get back to winning way

Thank God you saw Max Tominay and not McTominay
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 6:23pm On Aug 24, 2019
Adisaowallla:

Unfortunately, these excuses wouldn't be tenable when the board gets fed up and decide to boot OGS out.

Those same players would remain and the decision to keep them would be entirely up to the new gaffer
The bolded is nothing but the truth.
Ole is a yes man and it will come back to hunt him.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SkimpleD: 6:23pm On Aug 24, 2019
CapitalCee:

His celebration didnt take long, I took notice of that. He came back almost immediately. Pogba had the ball and was delaying as ussualy, counting his feet until he was overcrowded. DDG cannot save what even Daniel Akpeyi will save, no blame on that, its James that works his socks off to score that lacks mentality. No mentality is greater than urgency and commitment,which pogba lacked, no mentality is bigger than DDG standing up to be counted and save a routine ball and recycle it for the winner.
Capital my guy, you carry this matter serious o...

Meanwhile....

Mentality FC grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6964) (6965) (6966) (6967) (6968) (6969) (6970) ... (14145) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.