Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,679 members, 7,813,261 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:50 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6970) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8692269 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6967) (6968) (6969) (6970) (6971) (6972) (6973) ... (14145) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 1:04am On Aug 25, 2019
airmark:

We told Lana1 Eph12 oasis the newscaster, they wouldn't listen. Chelsea messed up their first half chances.
Shalaye FC. Is that why u couldn't win ur next 2 games after that match?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 1:20am On Aug 25, 2019
Lana1:
Shalaye FC. Is that why u couldn't win ur next 2 games after that match?

How Ayew?

cheesy

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 1:24am On Aug 25, 2019
airmark:

How Ayew?

cheesy
Ayam fine undecided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 1:28am On Aug 25, 2019
ChristoBam:
The painful thing about majority of us is that we'll keep defending Ole due to one reason I don't understand. I used to think it was because he's a club legend but I don't really understand anymore. Is it the baby face? Some of you guys were telling me to give Ole a chance before I start criticizing. Why the fvck will I wait till the club is down at 10th or 11th by December before I start saying the obvious. How would I support someone that believes Rashford and Martial as main strikers will lead us to something other than a disastrous season?

I can never blame Rashford, Lingard, Martial and Co.I blame the glaziers for giving Ole that permanent appointment. I blame Woodward for not seeing the signs of inexperience and delusion in Ole when they discussed their transfer plans..Even the fans sef, I'm tired of them. United fans all knew we needed some new signings urgently.. When we didn't get them and we thought Woodward was at fault, they all started cursing Woodward. Woodwardout was trending on twitter for days. We discovered later that Ole was okay with the players and signings and Ole wasn't looking to make the urgent signings we needed and the language changed. They all started praising Ole. They all believed Ole knew what he was doing lmao. And to think that one guy mentioned me and asked if I could see Ole's beautiful pressing football after that first friendly during the summer.

So we will really go through this cycle of waiting for the season to end so we can start another fucking rebuilding process under a new manager next season?

You want make Ole admit to the public that his players are not good enough to start ?
Or make him disagree with him oga for public?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 1:42am On Aug 25, 2019
Lana1:
Ayam fine undecided

Ayew sure?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 1:47am On Aug 25, 2019
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

James: Let me do a C.Ronaldo celebration after my goal
Martial and Rashford(both shouting): Come stop fooling around, let's go and lose mate

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Roland17(m): 2:36am On Aug 25, 2019
airmark:

Martial and Rashford(both shouting): Come stop fooling around, let's go and lose mate

In hindsight, dem for kukuma allow Divinho James to continue with his celebration and maybe they would have escaped with a draw.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nani667: 3:31am On Aug 25, 2019
At the wheel >>>

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 5:38am On Aug 25, 2019
Without players that can beat their man, it will be difficult for this team to play against teams that sit back. We need dribblers
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 6:16am On Aug 25, 2019
eph12:
Without players that can beat their man, it will be difficult for this team to play against teams that sit back. We need dribblers

We need players who can carry the ball too. The speed of play yesterday was too slow. The passes were too sluggish and the players took too many touches on the ball before doing anything.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by engrelvis(m): 6:20am On Aug 25, 2019
ChristoBam:
The painful thing about majority of us is that we'll keep defending Ole due to one reason I don't understand. I used to think it was because he's a club legend but I don't really understand anymore. Is it the baby face? Some of you guys were telling me to give Ole a chance before I start criticizing. Why the fvck will I wait till the club is down at 10th or 11th by December before I start saying the obvious. How would I support someone that believes Rashford and Martial as main strikers will lead us to something other than a disastrous season?

I can never blame Rashford, Lingard, Martial and Co.I blame the glaziers for giving Ole that permanent appointment. I blame Woodward for not seeing the signs of inexperience and delusion in Ole when they discussed their transfer plans..Even the fans sef, I'm tired of them. United fans all knew we needed some new signings urgently.. When we didn't get them and we thought Woodward was at fault, they all started cursing Woodward. Woodwardout was trending on twitter for days. We discovered later that Ole was okay with the players and signings and Ole wasn't looking to make the urgent signings we needed and the language changed. They all started praising Ole. They all believed Ole knew what he was doing lmao. And to think that one guy mentioned me and asked if I could see Ole's beautiful pressing football after that first friendly during the summer.

So we will really go through this cycle of waiting for the season to end so we can start another fucking rebuilding process under a new manager next season?

l v never believe in ole so d issue of me getting work up can never arise.is only a daft coach dat will depend on inconsistent rashford n martial to give him goals.martial dat cannot make a decent dribble.am nt even cing d attacking football he is talking about.for now I will even prefer Sanchez, greenwood n Gomez.To think we r paying all these overhyped players millions of dollars is even more annoying. If ole stays till dec I will b surprise.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by engrelvis(m): 6:35am On Aug 25, 2019
Leyqute:

We need players who can carry the ball too. The speed of play yesterday was too slow. The passes were too sluggish and the players took too many touches on the ball before doing anything.
l taught ole said he is going to b playing attacking football? Idiota

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SkimpleD: 6:39am On Aug 25, 2019
Leyqute:

Hey man, merry Christmas to you grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 6:46am On Aug 25, 2019
Lana1:
Ayam fine undecided
Ayew sure?

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 6:59am On Aug 25, 2019
Leyqute:

Yes! Players strong on the ball, not one that will roll over when nudged a little.

I can see what OGS is trying to implement, but just like Pep, he will have to bring in some certain kind of players and spend a lot of money. Not every player can do this. Rashford thrives in space, where he can run on to the ball. He won't get that kind of space against teams that sit back. OGS is too trusting and it will cost him
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 7:03am On Aug 25, 2019
engrelvis:
l taught ole said he is going to b playing attacking football? Idiota
What is attacking football?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 7:04am On Aug 25, 2019
Well maybe the focus in the next transfer window will be the midfield and after that the attack.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 7:04am On Aug 25, 2019
How was greenwood performance? He came in early this time I think
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 7:26am On Aug 25, 2019
eph12:

Yes! Players strong on the ball, not one that will roll over when nudged a little.

I can see what OGS is trying to implement, but just like Pep, he will have to bring in some certain kind of players and spend a lot of money. Not every player can do this. Rashford thrives in space, where he can run on to the ball. He won't get that kind of space against teams that sit back. OGS is too trusting and it will cost him

I’m guessing they will have to learn from yesterday. The only player with balls on the pitch yesterday was POgba. He wanted to make things happen-create chances and score goals. The others were just playing it safely.

Just look at that stvpid Martial. He was immobile and played for himself until the 80th minute or so. Rashford kept disappointing his generation and James, who was mobile enough had little expectation of himself.

How can you score an equalizer and celebrate like King Kong? We don’t care about your stvpid goal, we only care about the 3 points!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 7:27am On Aug 25, 2019
eph12:
How was greenwood performance? He came in early this time I think

He was anonymous. Full stop.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by DeadPresidents: 7:30am On Aug 25, 2019
Leyqute:

He was anonymous. Full stop.

Helped create the missed penalty with a really neat pass. Couldn't expect much more. I blame OGS because he should either have started Greenwood from the beginning or leave Lingard to clean his mess not a 17 year old to come and perform magic after Lingard stunk the whole place up.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 8:01am On Aug 25, 2019
DeadPresidents:

Helped create the missed penalty with a really neat pass. Couldn't expect much more. I blame OGS because he should either have started Greenwood from the beginning or leave Lingard to clean his mess not a 17 year old to come and perform magic after Lingard stunk the whole place up.

Penalty was all McTominay. Made the move and all. Greenwood didn’t do much yesterday and I won’t blame him for that.

Rashford and Martial shouldn’t be playing together cos they can both play rubbish at the same time.

If Greenwood started in place of Rashford or Martial he’ll offer much more.

The only person who can play down the middle in place of Lingard is Gomes and he wasn’t even in the match day squad.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by pamcode(m): 8:06am On Aug 25, 2019
airmark:

This made me laugh so much. Let go and lose.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nihilistjnr: 8:17am On Aug 25, 2019
airmark:

grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nihilistjnr: 8:22am On Aug 25, 2019
eph12:
Without players that can beat their man, it will be difficult for this team to play against teams that sit back.

Must everything be violent for you? That's how you wanted to lay hands on somebody the other day.

As the football no dey work, na MMA sure pass.

Na kuku mUFC be una name anyway

7 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nihilistjnr: 8:24am On Aug 25, 2019
Leyqute:

I’m guessing they will have to learn from yesterday. The only player with balls on the pitch yesterday was POgba. He wanted to make things happen-create chances and score goals. The others were just playing it safely.

Just look at that stvpid Martial. He was immobile and played for himself until the 80th minute or so. Rashford kept disappointing his generation and James, who was mobile enough had little expectation of himself.

How can you score an equalizer and celebrate like King Kong? We don’t care about your stvpid goal, we only care about the 3 points!

How can you say Martial was immobile?

He should have won at least 2 penalties for Pogba to miss yesterday

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Sniper4real(m): 8:32am On Aug 25, 2019
eph12:

Sanchez the dribbler that we bought is letting us down

Pogba the dribbler is playing far from the post
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by diggz: 8:34am On Aug 25, 2019
Leyqute:

How will james not be your problem, and the problem here? When he's solely responsible for DDGs form, Rashford, lingard and Martials useless. Your coaches decisions and that of wood?

You're looking for a scapegoat in the wrong place. You can't be serious moaning over the celebration of an inexperienced lad. You're one of the many hypocrites supporting ManU.

No wonder you're Mr bassey ogbeni rauf aregbesola leyqute legbegbe cheesy cheesy cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 8:37am On Aug 25, 2019
eph12:

What is he trying to implement? Ole is a counter attack merchant. If there’s no space for counter attack, we are fûcked. Very simple.

Don’t even mention Ole in the same sentence with Pep.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nihilistjnr: 8:37am On Aug 25, 2019
diggz:

How will james not be your problem, and the problem here? When he's solely responsible for DDGs form, Rashford, lingard and Martials useless. Your coaches decisions and that of wood?

You're looking for a scapegoat in the wrong place. You can't be serious moaning over the celebration of an inexperienced lad. You're one of the many hypocrites supporting ManU.

No wonder you're Mr bassey ogbeni rauf aregbesola leyqute legbegbe cheesy cheesy cheesy

Aka Shalaye MC, and Ramsey Knower cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nihilistjnr: 8:39am On Aug 25, 2019
eph12:

[b]I can see [/b]what OGS is trying to implement, but just like Pep, he will have to bring in some certain kind of players and spend a lot of money. Not every player can do this. Rashford thrives in space, where he can run on to the ball. He won't get that kind of space against teams that sit back. OGS is too trusting and it will cost him

Wa se re.

Oju yobo general overseer eph12

Ozil

Abeg can you see elrony and Afrodoc2 anywhere? I want to reason with them

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 8:39am On Aug 25, 2019
larride:

What is he trying to implement? Ole is a counter attack merchant. If there’s no space for counter attack, we are fûcked. Very simple.

Don’t even mention Ole in the same sentence with Pep.
Easy bros, today na Sunday abeg grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6967) (6968) (6969) (6970) (6971) (6972) (6973) ... (14145) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Jokerman(m), Jodera and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.