Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,833 members, 7,813,783 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:18 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6982) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8694274 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6979) (6980) (6981) (6982) (6983) (6984) (6985) ... (14145) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 10:38pm On Aug 27, 2019
SkimpleD:

Loud it for that Jebusite Larride cheesy

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 11:10pm On Aug 27, 2019
SkimpleD:

No be only Jebusite, you go see Deltasite, Igbosite, Edosite, Lediburite, stalactite and stalagmite.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 11:19pm On Aug 27, 2019
Sanchez off to Milan.

Now the youth players will get their chances.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 11:36pm On Aug 27, 2019
Leyqute:
Sanchez off to Milan.

Now the youth players will get their chances.
heard martial is out injured, so na 21yrs old rashidy and 17yrs old greenwood dem want make ole carry make top4?

How is dis possible?

If ole make top4 with dis squad, I'll put him above pep and klopp i swear.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 12:12am On Aug 28, 2019
iheanyi40:
D earlier we sack ogs and appoint a proper coach and experienced coach the better for us all,

Maybe we should just keep him around as the team's motivational speaker to keep reminding us of the United DNA and fergie era

Again?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 12:21am On Aug 28, 2019
weedtaker:
heard martial is out injured, so na 21yrs old rashidy and 17yrs old greenwood dem want make ole carry make top4?

How is dis possible?

Those young uns won’t do any worse than Sanchez or Lingard.

How old was Rooney when he started banging in goals at Everton and Man Utd?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SkimpleD: 12:22am On Aug 28, 2019
adebayo201:

No be only Jebusite, you go see Deltasite, Igbosite, Edosite, Lediburite, stalactite and stalagmite.
Lols. Man like Ayo, leave me o grin

You, you be Yorubite cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SkimpleD: 12:23am On Aug 28, 2019
Leyqute:

Make we cast lots?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 12:33am On Aug 28, 2019
SkimpleD:

Make we cast lots?

I’m not a Roman soldier, you filthy Levi angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 3:13am On Aug 28, 2019
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Cast lots ke?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 3:13am On Aug 28, 2019
weedtaker:

How is dis possible?

If he makes top 6......not top 4
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 3:15am On Aug 28, 2019
elrony:

Be like na tipper halogen headlamps enter him eye. Light ko fire ni grin grin grin

cheesy cheesy angry

We will def sack Ole, na timing be my problem.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dubylhover(m): 6:47am On Aug 28, 2019
Leyqute:

A totally different context a young Rooney at 18 in this present squad and manager would definitely flop..Rooney entered a very good united team that supported his qualities not this bunch of gobshites we have now..and that's the major reason a player like januzaj didn't fluorish sad no matter the talent of a young player,in this our current setup and tactics,hes very likely to fail

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 6:57am On Aug 28, 2019
dubylhover:

A totally different context a young Rooney at 18 in this present squad and manager would definitely flop..Rooney entered a very good united team that supported his qualities not this bunch of gobshites we have now..and that's the major reason a player like januzaj didn't fluorish sad no matter the talent of a young player,in this our current setup and tactics,hes very likely to fail

Was Everton also a top team and very good at the time ?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dubylhover(m): 7:10am On Aug 28, 2019
Leyqute:

Was Everton also a top team and very good at the time ?

He was seen as a young attacking prospect not like he was world class yet...Rooney had nistelrooy ronaldo schooles, a steady defense with Rio and maturity in that squad...can you compare that with this present set of clowns we parade as professional footballers?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SkimpleD: 7:22am On Aug 28, 2019
Leyqute:

I’m not a Roman soldier, you filthy Levi angry
Okay okay, vex not you Leyqusite grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 7:57am On Aug 28, 2019
dubylhover:

He was seen as a young attacking prospect not like he was world class yet...Rooney had nistelrooy ronaldo schooles, a steady defense with Rio and maturity in that squad...can you compare that with this present set of clowns we parade as professional footballers?

I get what you’re saying though. I just don’t think you need a horde of world class players around you to hit the top. If you play with the right players you’ll get there.

Most times it’s the pressure and expectation that derails the development of talents. If the coach manages that well it won’t be a problem.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 7:58am On Aug 28, 2019
SkimpleD:

Okay okay, vex not you Leyqusite grin

Yeye man grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 8:14am On Aug 28, 2019
I’m not sure those advising the board and OGS knows what they are doing.

Martial - 1 month injury
Shaw - 1 month injury
Lukaku - sold without replacement
Herrera - free without replacement
Dalot - Injured

The squad is already thin like a broom now Sanchez is going out on loan.

It’s okay oooo.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 8:42am On Aug 28, 2019
dubylhover:

Rooney no dey flop anything.
Rooney na top top player.
Januzaj,bothwich jackson and that particular class are just average players.
Zaha is my kind of example for a top player that for some reason (nwoye) didn't flourish in the squad.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 8:50am On Aug 28, 2019
larride:

Martial - 1 month injury
Shaw - 1 month injury
Dalot - Injured

It’s okay oooo.
OGS na yes man.
Jose would already be talking rubbish by now.
The silver lining is that we must play some of youngsters decent minutes by fire by force now. We're due to find some absolute world class talent player for our academy.

Let see how we perform for the next few games to know if this top 4 ambition na pipe dream.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CrystalTiger(m): 9:13am On Aug 28, 2019
larride:

Martial - 1 month injury
Shaw - 1 month injury
Dalot - Injured

It’s okay oooo.

Person come give you advice, wetin you suppose do na to siddon reason am before saying yes or no..

I just tire like this..I'm all for standing behind the team till another TW but with this squad now, my spirit, soul and body CANNOT CAN abeg..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MRTA7: 9:39am On Aug 28, 2019
I have no problem with Sanchez going. My only issue is he's leaving to Inter on loan we still pay more than half of his wages and they have no obligation to buy. Certainly Chong, Gomes and co can't do worse than he has done in 18 months at united so lets see.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LostMyZeal(m): 10:22am On Aug 28, 2019
Omo...so after 3 games ... injury dun start grin

and ole spent a major part of pre-season making noise about fitness...what a joke

and season never start oh

but what's the obsession with this sh*tty 4-2-3-1

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Eleniyan15: 10:25am On Aug 28, 2019
Selling herrea who is ready to die for united logo is a big mistake
Selling lukaku who is ready to fight for shirt is a big mistake

Sentiment aside I like OLE but those two mistake will forever hunt him till the season end

I pray we get the needed point early this season before we start to struggle second half of the season
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LostMyZeal(m): 10:25am On Aug 28, 2019
and some people were busy shouting

The way OLE wants to play undecided undecided undecided

I can't fit Laugh!

8 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LostMyZeal(m): 10:29am On Aug 28, 2019
Eleniyan15:
Selling herrea who is ready to die for united logo is a big mistake
Selling lukaku who is ready to fight for shirt is a big mistake

Sentiment aside I like OLE but those two mistake will forever hunt him till the season end

I pray we get the needed point early this season before we start to struggle second half of the season

Person wey say ...his squad is perfect

My problem with that man is....he no straightforward @ all...always speaking in Parables angry

He's just like Moyes....but bolder with his buuulsh*t

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 10:31am On Aug 28, 2019
Weekend please come sooner grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by codedguy1(m): 10:32am On Aug 28, 2019
MRTA7:
I have no problem with Sanchez going. My only issue is he's leaving to Inter on loan we still pay more than half of his wages and they have no obligation to buy. Certainly Chong, Gomes and co can't do worse than he has done in 18 months at united so lets see.

Nobody can buy and fully pay Sanchez. This was the best way out. Na we fvck up. Since we don't want to use him let him go somewhere else to reduce the weekly wage payment small instead of sitting down at home collecting full salary from united angry

CrystalTiger:

Person come give you advice, wetin you suppose do na to siddon reason am before saying yes or no..

I just tire like this..I'm all for standing behind the team till another TW but with this squad now, my spirit, soul and body CANNOT CAN abeg..

Guy, I tire pass labourer wey just chop bread and coke and I no carry anything. grin

With the weight of my own spirit, soul and body you cannot understand how I also CANNOT CAN too.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 10:33am On Aug 28, 2019
SkimpleD:

grin

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 10:34am On Aug 28, 2019
codedguy1:

Nobody can buy and fully pay Sanchez. This was the best way out. Na we fvck up. Since we don't want to use him let him go somewhere else to reduce the weekly wage payment small instead of sitting down at home collecting full salary from united angry

Guy, I tire pass labourer wey just chop bread and coke and I no carry anything. grin

With the weight of my own spirit, soul and body you cannot understand how I also CANNOT CAN too.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 10:55am On Aug 28, 2019
undecided

...... Some Dudes are still on the Wheel?!

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (6979) (6980) (6981) (6982) (6983) (6984) (6985) ... (14145) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.