Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,827 members, 7,813,747 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:35 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6983) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8694090 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6980) (6981) (6982) (6983) (6984) (6985) (6986) ... (14145) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 11:38am On Aug 28, 2019
codedguy1:

Guy, I tire pass labourer wey just chop bread and coke and I no carry anything. grin

With the weight of my own spirit, soul and body you cannot understand how I also CANNOT CAN too.
grin

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 12:01pm On Aug 28, 2019
CrystalTiger:

Person come give you advice, wetin you suppose do na to siddon reason am before saying yes or no..

I just tire like this..I'm all for standing behind the team till another TW but with this squad now, my spirit, soul and body CANNOT CAN abeg..

The annoying thing is we will stay be paying 250k per week for someone playing for another club. cry

There’s no obligation for Inter to buy at the end of the loan also.

Why exactly did Ed sanction this deal. What’s Utd meant to gain?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Sinbo(m): 12:50pm On Aug 28, 2019
larride:

The annoying thing is we will stay be paying 250k per week for someone playing for another club. cry

To reduce 250k from their wage bill
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Tvegas(m): 1:54pm On Aug 28, 2019
GloryIsaac:
Missing out on Bruno was the major mistake, especially with what Lingard is serving right now.

Bruno is coming in January though smiley

Na you wan pay for am? We just give ourselves false hopes on this thread. Its obvious to the blind that this board has no immediate ambition to win anything.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chidexxy007(m): 3:45pm On Aug 28, 2019
Mehn, this season will be very long for united grin grin

Early morning, 2down..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 4:34pm On Aug 28, 2019
larride:

It's not 250k per week na... grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 4:34pm On Aug 28, 2019
Tvegas:

Na you wan pay for am? We just give ourselves false hopes on this thread. Its obvious to the blind that this board has no immediate ambition to win anything.

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 4:57pm On Aug 28, 2019
So Mumufc will still pay 215k weekly for Sanchez who won't even wear their Jersey and Inter to pay 100k...

What a club! grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 5:29pm On Aug 28, 2019
elrony:

angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 6:07pm On Aug 28, 2019
if he plays well for inter.
They could have him permanently and we just forego the transfer fee that absolves us of any kind salary subsidy.

Na wetin Woodward go they think be that.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 6:43pm On Aug 28, 2019
elrony:

angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 7:08pm On Aug 28, 2019
LostMyZeal:
Omo...so after 3 games ... injury dun start grin

and ole spent a major part of pre-season making noise about fitness...what a joke

and season never start oh

but what's the obsession with this sh*tty 4-2-3-1

Wow so Martial is injured? Thought him limping off in the last game was just an injury scare. This is what I was talking about? He sold Lukaku and some were laughing at me for dropping an epistle. Only a rookie manager can do what Ole did and it's one of the things I was hammering on.

Well, thank God it's not Pogba that got injured. We'd be toast by now. And I'll really love to know the kind of training these players go through in the name of one mumu Ole ball. Coz we never play pass 3 matches, Luke Shaw and Martial Don get injury.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by thorrvik55(m): 7:09pm On Aug 28, 2019
larride:

Is it not obvious he was loaned to inter to gain valuable experience that would be useful when he comes back to United next year (why do u think there is no option to buy )

The United coaching staff believes since the Italian league was where Sanchez first made his name, him going back there would help him get back to the peak of his game.

That's the simple truth none of u want to accept...
He will definitely be back stronger and better to see out his 450k contract at Manchester.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by emitope: 7:12pm On Aug 28, 2019
As far as I'm concerned, this season na to just buy jersey and wear to outings... Its obvious that the board no send us, them no send the football aspect of the franchise, na just business concern them. Ole is a yes man and is just being used to deflect some blame from the board tho he also is in deep waters without the know-how to swim to safety.
I'm rooting for the younguns who will be opportuned to flex their developing muscles due to the thinness of the squad. But to expect anything out of the near mediocre would be a waste of hope....
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BlueAngel444: 7:25pm On Aug 28, 2019
all this whaling as if united don't have players anymore.
I mean and u guys had a whole transfer window.
it's all in the plan na.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 7:49pm On Aug 28, 2019
emitope:
As far as I'm concerned, this season na to just buy jersey and wear to outings... Its obvious that the board no send us, them no send the football aspect of the franchise, na just business concern them. Ole is a yes man and is just being used to deflect some blame from the board tho he also is in deep waters without the know-how to swim to safety.
I'm rooting for the younguns who will be opportuned to flex their developing muscles due to the thinness of the squad. But to expect anything out of the near mediocre would be a waste of hope....

They hired a Yes Man and United fans were all celebrating. At the time Ole was hired, say anything negative about Ole on Reddit and you'll be downvoted massively. Even till now. Everyone wants a fairytale story. The caretaker manager that becomes the permanent manager that leads United back to the glorious days.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 7:58pm On Aug 28, 2019
Oh I'm hearing things about sources close to Ole saying United board frustrated Ole's plan of bringing in new players. Sources that didn't say anything before the loss against Crystal palace lmao. Excuses don dey come up small small.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 8:03pm On Aug 28, 2019
thorrvik55:

Is it not obvious he was loaned to inter to gain valuable experience that would be useful when he comes back to United next year (why do u think there is no option to buy )

The United coaching staff believes since the Italian league was where Sanchez first made his name, him going back there would help him get back to the peak of his game.

That's the simple truth none of u want to accept...
He will definitely be back stronger and better to see out his 450k contract at Manchester.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 8:10pm On Aug 28, 2019
Oleball?

Run run run, be fit. Das all!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by emitope: 8:13pm On Aug 28, 2019
ChristoBam:

They hired a Yes Man and United fans were all celebrating. At the time Ole was hired, say anything negative about Ole on Reddit and you'll be downvoted massively. Even till now. Everyone wants a fairytale story. The caretaker manager that becomes the permanent manager that leads United back to the glorious days.
reality doesn't lie.
I have also now realized that lots of utd fans are not necessarily less plastic than those of lots of other clubs. The truth is "there is fire, not on the mountain, but in the field very close to home".
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by iamharkinwaley: 8:17pm On Aug 28, 2019
Dafuq are they sniffing in Chelshit thread ??

Comparing my own Ororo to Delima
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by diggz: 8:22pm On Aug 28, 2019
Useless club....all una useless better than hazard players na disgrace dem dey use leave una club. Overhyped bunch of useless players cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:23pm On Aug 28, 2019
Alexis “Ishe ko lowo” Sanchez, Maga must pay whether they like it or not.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 8:50pm On Aug 28, 2019
Who knows, this could be a breakthrough for either if Chong or Gomez?? Martial was injured about three seasons ago, Rashford came in as replacement.

Anything can happen thou. I'm still concern about the squad number but I'm optimistic for the young lads. Bring them in, putting them on the bench won't solve anything.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 9:00pm On Aug 28, 2019
adebayo201:
Who knows, this could be a breakthrough for either if Chong or Gomez?? Martial was injured about three seasons ago, Rashford came in as replacement.

Anything can happen thou. I'm still concern about the squad number but I'm optimistic for the young lads. Bring them in, putting them on the bench won't solve anything.

That is if Ole will use them or even bring them to match day squad. Don’t forget only Greenwood had made the squad in our matches so far.

Against Southampton, don’t be surprised that Lingard will go to the wings to replace Martial and Mata will be drafted to the middle while Young replaces Shaw.

I’m not holding my breath.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 9:03pm On Aug 28, 2019
larride:

That is if Ole will use them or even bring them to match day squad. Don’t forget only Greenwood had made the squad in our matches so far.

Against Southampton, don’t be surprised that Lingard will go to the wings to replace Martial and Mata will be drafted to the middle while Young replaces Shaw.

I’m not holding my breath.

I'm particular about that game... Once he fumble, I'll be sending in my shirt for #OleOut straight ni.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Sniper4real(m): 9:11pm On Aug 28, 2019
nitrogen:
Oleball?

Run run run, be fit. Das all!

That's 1 of the attributes of a thief naw. He gast know how to run, make them no catch
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:46pm On Aug 28, 2019
We got the better deal has been loaned to inter and Magas will still cough out over 200k for him to play there weekly.

Haters will say it’s bad business,

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SkimpleD: 10:41pm On Aug 28, 2019
kokaneprodigy:
We got the better deal has been loaned to inter and Magas will still cough out over 200k for him to play there weekly.

You are just... arrrrgh! grin grin

Burst my head
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 2:51am On Aug 29, 2019
Sniper4real:

That's 1 of the attributes of a thief naw. He gast know how to run, make them no catch
cheesy cheesy grin sad sad
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by IYANGBALI: 3:56am On Aug 29, 2019
Tvegas:

Make una no dey make me sad now, haba. Manchester United just dey kill my spirit everyday cry cry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Eruditor: 6:10am On Aug 29, 2019
kokaneprodigy:

grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6980) (6981) (6982) (6983) (6984) (6985) (6986) ... (14145) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.