Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,940 members, 7,835,134 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6990) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8789214 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6987) (6988) (6989) (6990) (6991) (6992) (6993) ... (14181) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 7:51pm On Aug 30, 2019
grin

Seems the Dude is not coming back?! He's gone for good.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 7:53pm On Aug 30, 2019
I don't care nor do I wanna know how it's gonna happen..... OGS should never start Lingard again, because he offers nothing than pressing. Is he a Laundry Man?! Enough of Craps he's serving us! At 27yo, yet some Dudes think he's still developing?!

His stature and Look are big Scams!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 7:57pm On Aug 30, 2019
Oasis007:
I don't care nor do I wanna know how it's gonna happen..... OGS should never start Lingard again, because he offers nothing than pressing. Is he a Laundry Man?! Enough of Craps he's serving us! At 27yo, yet some Dudes think he's still developing?!

grin grin grin grin

Afrodoc2 has been quiet since, this must vex him to take you on. His lovely Lingard.

Meanwhile, please try to give us something like the one i attached. You are a true fan.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Victornezzar: 8:13pm On Aug 30, 2019
larride:
Happy birthday to me.
Happy Birthday Bro
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by A40(m): 8:15pm On Aug 30, 2019
Lol they actually put United in Group L. You can't make this shyte up grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SkimpleD: 8:36pm On Aug 30, 2019
airmark:

grin grin grin grin

Afrodoc2 has been quiet since, this must vex him to take you on. His lovely Lingard.

Meanwhile, please try to give us something like the one i attached. You are a true fan.
It’s Aflodoc2 man, Aflodoc grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by wizkitvick(m): 8:37pm On Aug 30, 2019
Oasis007:

OGS will start lingard as usual, den don swear for m!! sad
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:44pm On Aug 30, 2019
LostMyZeal:

That's the point

You see...today we have nothing close to that squad

not even a scary player on/off the pitch
i just googled “who cares” and my name didn’t come up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:49pm On Aug 30, 2019
And why is this place so chaotic grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 8:50pm On Aug 30, 2019
SkimpleD:

It’s Aflodoc2 man, Aflodoc grin

The way i'm seeing all these attacks on Lingard, it's just indirectly ganging up against my friend afrodoc.

Lingard is strong, ready to run the length and breadth of old trafford for 180mins. Despite being a dancer, he does no shakushaku like Ikebe Hazard. They are just hating on the teenager for no reason.

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SkimpleD: 8:55pm On Aug 30, 2019
airmark:

The way i'm seeing all these attacks on Lingard, it's just indirectly ganging up against my friend afrodoc.

Lingard is strong, ready to run the length and breadth of old trafford for 180mins, despite being a dancer, he does no shakushaku like Ikebe Hazard. They are just hating on the teenager for no reason.
Look at what you have done man.... cry

You squeezed the remaining life outta Linpopo grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by pharod(m): 8:56pm On Aug 30, 2019
Seems like our wailing will send this thread to page 7000 tomorrow...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:22pm On Aug 30, 2019
Their past transfers are looking more stupid by the day, their current ones make the future look bleak, even with Maguire they are yet to keep back to back clean sheet not to mention the trashing at Old Trafford by Palace.

Nothing is really working for these scums, it’s really a bad time to be a scummy. Chaos everywhere.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LostMyZeal(m): 9:31pm On Aug 30, 2019
kokaneprodigy:
i just googled “who cares” and my name didn’t come up.

well then...congratulations

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 10:23pm On Aug 30, 2019
weedtaker:
Hbd larride llnp.

Thanks chief.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 10:27pm On Aug 30, 2019
kokaneprodigy:
Their past transfers are looking more stupid by the day, their current ones make the future look bleak, even with Maguire they are yet to keep a clean sheet not to mention the trashing at Old Trafford by Palace.

Nothing is really working for these scums, it’s really a bad time to be a scummy. Chaos everywhere.

Are you sure about that? angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:33pm On Aug 30, 2019
larride:

Are you sure about that? angry
na Chelsea dey give una mouth.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 10:54pm On Aug 30, 2019
kokaneprodigy:
na Chelsea dey give una mouth.

We will collect back that mouth at Stamford Bridge, and push them off it.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nihilistjnr: 11:44pm On Aug 30, 2019
Lol Valencia in his prime grin

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Unlimited22: 12:17am On Aug 31, 2019
nihilistjnr:
And now Lingard, the same Lingard with zero PL goals in 2019, wants the No 7.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 12:59am On Aug 31, 2019
nihilistjnr:

See number of goals to matches from Valencia to Sanchez. And they were coming to troll Hazard back then. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by timay(m): 4:59am On Aug 31, 2019
nihilistjnr:

who told you that was his prime.

his prime was the season he played well and had a lot of assists. It was that performance that made the club give him the number 7 jersey, and the guy flopped after taking it. That was why he went back to his old number

7 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ravioli(m): 7:01am On Aug 31, 2019
Another Weekend..

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:26am On Aug 31, 2019
Wailing loading again... Watch out after 12:30pm grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 7:38am On Aug 31, 2019
timay:

his prime was the season he played well and had a lot of assists. It was that performance that made the club give him the number 7 jersey, and the guy flopped after taking it. That was why he went back to his old number

Pa Nihilist is not bright on Fridays, sir. I apologize on his behalf.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nihilistjnr: 8:08am On Aug 31, 2019
timay:

Are we not saying the same thing? Valencia in his prime played well and had 'a lot of assists' , so the club rewarded him with the iconic number 7 shirt.

Number 7 at Manyoo is not one of the most prestigious shirts in world football, and they gave it to Valencia in his 13 assist glory.

1 Goal in 40 games. Lucky number 7 grin

The ghost of George Best for don dey appear to Ferguson for dream every night to wail.

No wonder they didn't just snatch the shirt from him, they demoted him to right back straight.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nihilistjnr: 8:10am On Aug 31, 2019
Leyqute:

Pa Nihilist is not bright on Fridays, sir. I apologize in his behalf.

If I say A, you say 4, another man say Tea, na cry you go dey cry for here.

No dey strong body for me, nigga

I get your antidote. Don't let me flash the bat signal, Bassey
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by seankafor(m): 8:10am On Aug 31, 2019
Sholaani:
Wailing loading again... Watch out after 12:30pm grin
who are u undecided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 8:18am On Aug 31, 2019
nihilistjnr:

If I say A, you say 4, another man say Tea, na cry you go dey cry for here.

No dey strong body for me, nigga

I get your antidote. Don't let me flash the bat signal, Bassey

Doesn’t change the fact that your post was rubbish, sir. Elampiro’s accolades for Valencia was for the period before he donned the jersey number 7, not after.

I’m sure you’re bright on Saturdays but maybe today is an exception (that will break your head).

Flash your sidekicks and call your bats, iya ni gbogbo yin ma fi je. Don’t be a good 4-nothing fellow, please.

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by pharod(m): 8:21am On Aug 31, 2019
timay:

Come on bro... That was a bait and u swallowed it hook, line and sinker... Choose your battles wisely. Especially when it's against Nihilistjnr.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nihilistjnr: 8:43am On Aug 31, 2019
Leyqute:

Doesn’t change the fact that your post was rubbish, sir. Elampiro’s accolades for Valencia was for the period before he donned the jersey number 7, not after.

I’m sure you’re bright on Saturdays but maybe today is an exception (that will break your head).

Flash your sidekicks and call your bats, iya ni gbogbo yin ma fi je. Don’t be a good 4-nothing fellow, please.

A40, this guy said you're my sidekick and that you go chop iya.

He wants to die for Valencia. Oblige him please

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TalabiAudu: 8:43am On Aug 31, 2019
obainojazz:
Igbo man would say afLodoc

grin grin grin grin

This guy killed me

(1) (2) (3) ... (6987) (6988) (6989) (6990) (6991) (6992) (6993) ... (14181) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.