Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,685 members, 7,813,276 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:04 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6998) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8692334 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6995) (6996) (6997) (6998) (6999) (7000) (7001) ... (14145) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 2:40pm On Aug 31, 2019
odizeey:
Yes. We don't have goal scorers. We don't have at all. You hardly see anyone take that type of shot James took today.

E just dey pain me. Na man utd be this? Nawa o.

See Greenwood made more impact in the few minutes he played than Rashford's 90 minutes of trash.

See those heaven-created chances that the mumu messed up, couldn't even pass the ball to Mata on one occasion.

Anyway, na small small, it's good to see that the new signings made so far haven't pulled a Sanchez on us.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 2:42pm On Aug 31, 2019
CapitalCee:

With GK like DDG, you got no chance.

DDG had always had this weird problem with coming out to punch/catch crosses, it's been there since 2011.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Itsmedozie: 2:45pm On Aug 31, 2019
#OLEOUT
angry

IF YOU MENTION ASWEAR YOU GO DIEangry

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BikeMan: 2:45pm On Aug 31, 2019
Oasis007:

Clean sheet with AWB and Maguire part of the back 4. Ice on the Cake to make it 4 nil by Dan James..... That are the Differences.
anymore difference? grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Itsmedozie: 2:46pm On Aug 31, 2019
GloryIsaac:

Lingard over Mata ke?

Isn't it the same Lingard that has made the team play with an imaginary red card?
The same one everyone has complained about?

Wow
What did Mata play now angry

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Unlimited22: 2:47pm On Aug 31, 2019
Itsmedozie:
#OLEOUT
angry

IF YOU MENTION ASWEAR YOU GO DIEangry
First of many grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nihilistjnr: 2:49pm On Aug 31, 2019
Unlimited22:

First of many grin

Nitrogen is the first o.

The guy don dey shout ole out since last year at least
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Itsmedozie: 2:49pm On Aug 31, 2019
Unlimited22:

First of many grin
my guy
no mind me oh
dem cut my bet that's y
but OLE na my ride or die grin

is suppose be
#ALLTHEPLAYERSOUT
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 2:51pm On Aug 31, 2019
larride:

Are you questioning Ole tactics? angry
Yes o.

It's no surprise our best players so far have been the new signings. But Ole and Woodward thought we were good to go for this season. SMH.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 2:53pm On Aug 31, 2019
Itsmedozie:

What did Mata play now angry

You no watch match?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Itsmedozie: 2:54pm On Aug 31, 2019
GloryIsaac:

You no watch match?
My guy I dey vex
my bet don cut
tears dey my eye now
abeg make one chelshit fan troll make I cry more
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 2:55pm On Aug 31, 2019
Nobody will say we didnt forsee this. I just laff when I see guys lamenting that we are offloading the shi.tty players who have been serving us nonsense since SAF retired. I will keep saying it, we need to offload 80% of the players we have from last season.

Look at the report below, so far James, AWB and Maguire have been the best players so far, imagine if we have signed fit and ready players to fill our key positions? Instead of relying on the same useless players we parade with no success every season. How on earth do we even think that we can make progress with somebody like Pogba? A very bad influence to other players, look at lingard, who will not get into most of the relegation threatened teams in the EPL, Rashford who believed his hype, joined Lingard to be misbehaving and keep regressing every year, or Martial who behaves like a Sissy. Its better we use Chong, Gomes, Tuanzebe, Greenwood, Garner etc, and lose/draw than these prima donas.

Promote hungry youth players, buy hungry and fit players like 3 or 4, and you will see the difference, it doesn't have to be a marquee signing, James is 16m for God's sake. This is united, we dont ussually buy mercenaries, we unearth players to turn ti world class here, just recenly Rooney, Ronaldo, RVN, Vidic, DDG, Evra, Ferdinand etc all became world class in united.

I will repeat this again, insofar as the most of the players we used previous seasons are with us in their numbers, we wont make any progress, we should start with Pogba, DDG and release Lingard. But wetin I know. Lets keep pampering id.iots and be expecting magic

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 2:55pm On Aug 31, 2019
If we can sort out the midfield by next tw then the strike position by summer. As for this season, e go long
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 2:56pm On Aug 31, 2019
GloryIsaac:

DDG had always had this weird problem with coming out to punch/catch crosses, it's been there since 2011.

Its time to offload him, now its possible, let his contract not be renewed. But who am I
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 2:57pm On Aug 31, 2019
From established coaches to an apprentice coach.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 2:57pm On Aug 31, 2019
I'm impressed with OGS signings so far. The only question is that how long till they become tired and start playing nonsense?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 2:58pm On Aug 31, 2019
Lana1:
Yes o.

It's no surprise our best players so far have been the new signings. But Ole and Woodward thought we were good to go for this season. SMH.

God bless you. Offload 80% of our players, people are laughing at me, look at it now
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 2:59pm On Aug 31, 2019
eph12:
I'm impressed with OGS signings so far. The only question is that how long till they become tired and start playing nonsense?

If pogba is sold, they wont be tired
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Adisaowallla: 3:02pm On Aug 31, 2019
OGS could turn out worse than Moyes!!

You read it here 1st
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 3:05pm On Aug 31, 2019
Lana1:
Yes o.

When I said it here that we will suffer this season by relying on this bunch of shite players, they say I am a pessimist.

They say the players are good enough, they are now fitter and plays the way Ole want them too. grin

They say he will use Yoot and Greenwood hasn’t play up to 50mins for football this season. There’s hope though, at least Chong was on the bench today. grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Unlimited22: 3:06pm On Aug 31, 2019
nihilistjnr:

Nitrogen is the first o.

The guy don dey shout ole out since last year at least
Are you saying there's a possibility he was shouting #OleOut even before he was appointed? grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 3:06pm On Aug 31, 2019
eph12:
If we can sort out the midfield by next tw then the strike position by summer. As for this season, e go long
Na like say make January reach tomorrow and then June next tomorrow.

Imagine not signing Bruno Fernandes because some ìdiot thought he loses the ball too much when you have a Pogba in ur own team.

Midfield play was non-existent today as McTominay and Pogba, our two CMs, only had 2 passes between them.

Ole better start rectifying this shìt starting from January.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 3:07pm On Aug 31, 2019
CapitalCee:

If pogba is sold, they wont be tired
It won't make any difference. The team won't become better even if he leaves today
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 3:09pm On Aug 31, 2019
cool

OGS will succeed at United.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 3:11pm On Aug 31, 2019
Them go soon start to find four or five people wey call rashidi and pogba the "N" word to try scope person.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 3:11pm On Aug 31, 2019
Lana1:
Na like say make January reach tomorrow and then June next tomorrow.

Imagine not signing Bruno Fernandes because some ìdiot thought he loses the ball too much when you have a Pogba in ur own team.

Midfield play was non-existent today as McTominay and Pogba, our two CMs, only had 2 passes between them.

Ole better start rectifying this shìt starting from January.
If he is still here by then he definitely will. But if another coach comes in, they will ginger to win some games and convince the new coach, then relapse. By then it will be too late to get new players in till that coach is sacked again and another comes in
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 3:12pm On Aug 31, 2019
larride:

When I said it here that we will suffer this season by relying on this bunch of shite players, they say I am a pessimist.

They say the players are good enough, they are now fitter and plays the way Ole want them too. grin

They say he will use Yoot and Greenwood hasn’t play up to 50mins for football this season. There’s hope though, at least Chong was on the bench today. grin
Tbh, you said it and everyone else also said it. But as the club no gree buy players nko? What do you want people to do? No amount of optimism or pessimism here will change anything over there.

Those running the club need to do better.

And for the record, i believe we are playing better. But poor quality in midfield and attack due to the same recurring problem every single year is what is letting us down.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 3:13pm On Aug 31, 2019
Oasis007:
cool

OGS will succeed at United.
Stop saying rubbish, you're starting to irritate me.

9 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nihilistjnr: 3:13pm On Aug 31, 2019
Unlimited22:

Are you saying there's a possibility he was shouting #OleOut even before he was appointed? grin

Nitrogen doesn't like any manager.

Check since the Moyes Era, he has shouted all the names out.

I think he wants to be the manager himself

11 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 3:14pm On Aug 31, 2019
eph12:

If he is still here by then he definitely will. But if another coach comes in, they will ginger to win some games and convince the new coach, then relapse. By then it will be too late to get new players in till that coach is sacked again and another comes in
And then the cycle continues. Smh.

This is why i said i've no problem about getting rid of deadwoods even with our already thin squad. The sooner we rid ourselves of those guys, the better.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by wizkitvick(m): 3:15pm On Aug 31, 2019
eph12:

It won't make any difference. The team won't become better even if he leaves today
And they won't become worse either
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 3:15pm On Aug 31, 2019
weedtaker:
Stop saying rubbish, you're starting to irritate me.
No be fight nau. grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6995) (6996) (6997) (6998) (6999) (7000) (7001) ... (14145) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: kizolo(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.