Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,934 members, 7,835,115 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (7000) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8789103 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6997) (6998) (6999) (7000) (7001) (7002) (7003) ... (14181) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by HewlettPackard: 3:51pm On Aug 31, 2019
Abraham >Rashford

I dedicated this first post on page 7000 to my darling club Chelsea

May we continue to lord over ManU.
May ManU never sniff the EPL for the next 7 years and beyond

May Manu finish 7th for the next 7years and contend for Europa, where they rightfully belong

Amen

UP BLUES, PRIDE OF LONDON

9 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by codedguy1(m): 3:51pm On Aug 31, 2019
I can't fit say anything now angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by DExponential(m): 3:51pm On Aug 31, 2019
HewlettPackard:
Abraham > >Rashford
So true. One na player, the other na motivational speaker.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 3:51pm On Aug 31, 2019
HewlettPackard:
Abraham >Rashford

7000%
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by DExponential(m): 3:52pm On Aug 31, 2019
Finally, 7000 pages of L's.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Unlimited22: 3:52pm On Aug 31, 2019
7000 cool
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 3:53pm On Aug 31, 2019
7000 7th position loading

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 3:53pm On Aug 31, 2019
7000 Ls?

embarassed undecided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LMDyaya(m): 3:55pm On Aug 31, 2019
CapitalCee:
Nobody will say we didnt forsee this. I just laff when I see guys lamenting that we are offloading the shi.tty players who have been serving us nonsense since SAF retired. I will keep saying it, we need to offload 80% of the players we have from last season.

Look at the report below, so far James, AWB and Maguire have been the best players so far, imagine if we have signed fit and ready players to fill our key positions? Instead of relying on the same useless players we parade with no success every season. How on earth do we even think that we can make progress with somebody like Pogba? A very bad influence to other players, look at lingard, who will not get into most of the relegation threatened teams in the EPL, Rashford who believed his hype, joined Lingard to be misbehaving and keep regressing every year, or Martial who behaves like a Sissy. Its better we use Chong, Gomes, Tuanzebe, Greenwood, Garner etc, and lose/draw than these prima donas.

Promote hungry youth players, buy hungry and fit players like 3 or 4, and you will see the difference, it doesn't have to be a marquee signing, James is 16m for God's sake. This is united, we dont ussually buy mercenaries, we unearth players to turn ti world class here, just recenly Rooney, Ronaldo, RVN, Vidic, DDG, Evra, Ferdinand etc all became world class in united.

I will repeat this again, insofar as the most of the players we used previous seasons are with us in their numbers, we wont make any progress, we should start with Pogba, DDG and release Lingard. But wetin I know. Lets keep pampering id.iots and be expecting magic

There were so many young talents out there up for grabs before the window shuts......kean,felix,neres,ndombele,ziyech,bruno,van de beek,pepe,etcyou know so many......all these are world class potentials ,you cant tell me all of them didnt favoured a manuntd move...if you could ignored all these for not being right....then who are you waiting out for?...he has had last january and a whole summer why didnt he sign any of his own young talent?....you could see there is no quality going forward....and its not something known today ...is he still trying to stick to some of these deadwoods....thats where i question ole. Does ole has tactics? Does ole even have a plan b?
The way i see this man if they could just get scrappy wins he wouldnt mind buying again...he wouldnt care about playing well....i dont think he s that talented person to take manutd forward.....OGS IS CLUELESS
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by macjireh: 3:56pm On Aug 31, 2019
manU sitting at 7th position... oboi....wat can we do now...Chelsea haf played 2-0 for first half...now they are on 4th position... an Tammy Abraham is just scoring for fun....make DAT guy no go be highest goal scorer D's season ooo
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by pharod(m): 3:58pm On Aug 31, 2019
pharod:
Seems like our wailing will send this thread to page 7000 tomorrow...

I actually predicted this... sad

7000 jare
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 3:58pm On Aug 31, 2019
grin grin grin

OGS will succeed...... I repeat again.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LegoMetahuman: 4:01pm On Aug 31, 2019
shalaye FC finishing 7th

7000 cheesy

atleast its better than 6th according odizey
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LegoMetahuman: 4:02pm On Aug 31, 2019
HewlettPackard:
Abraham>Rasford

Dont loud it grin cool
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ibime(m): 4:04pm On Aug 31, 2019
Father Abraham had many sons
Many sons had Father Abraham
Rashford is one of them
And so are you
So let us praise the Lord

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by iamharkinwaley: 4:05pm On Aug 31, 2019
7000 Baby cheesy

I was here
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BlueAngel444: 4:07pm On Aug 31, 2019
Ibime:
Father Abraham had many sons Many sons had Father Abraham Rashford is one of them And so are you So let us praise the Lord
wait o thought Rashford was supposed to copy Ronaldo #7

#7000 fo.ols have been reserved in scummies thread grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 4:12pm On Aug 31, 2019
raumdeuter:
7000 7th position loading
Wo. As long as we dont get to be travelling to Kazakhstan every Thursday next season, i am ok with 10th place sef
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 4:15pm On Aug 31, 2019
Time to drop optimism and face reality.

Fūck OGS.
Woodward and the glazers can go to hell.

But most importantly, Rashford can go die followed by his brother Pogba.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 4:18pm On Aug 31, 2019
weedtaker:
anytime we are ahead and the other team try to come out and play football, we'll just fall back to defend, I noticed it against wolves and it still happened today.

The 1st half we had 65-70% possession, in the beginning of the 2nd b4 they got their goal, possession run down to 55-45% wetin happen

De gea is finished but Ole can't risk to drop him, if him try drop a senior player like that and still lose, media go just kill am.
You’ve seen the light, hallelujah
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CrystalTiger(m): 4:19pm On Aug 31, 2019
Before season started, I said it here that with Ole and this squad, we'd be lucky to finish 10th..Anyone who sits in front of a television to watch games wouldn't dare argue this..

Our play is just fvcking counter attack..No plan b, c or d..At least we're spared another week of hurt..Back at it again against Leicester..

Cheers Mates..A long season ahead..!!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Dathypebruv(m): 4:22pm On Aug 31, 2019
7000 haf come last Las

You won't see me wailing here

Na suddon look I dey till Jan

One love peeps,let's keep riding sheyy ole's at the wheel na abi.....

CMDM @dHMkae
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Thecassanova: 4:23pm On Aug 31, 2019

Let the wailing continue...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LostMyZeal(m): 4:24pm On Aug 31, 2019
Ohhh.... what a time to be a Man UTD Fan

I love the pressure on them
hopefully they keep up with the sloppiness

Nobody will feel so comfortable...let their asses be on fire...no time for comfort

they should always be on their toes

already ...an overhaul is in progress... that's the necessary first step

they can even stroll to relegation zone & come back...no qualms

Whatever becomes of them this season is acceptable

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nihilistjnr: 4:24pm On Aug 31, 2019
I want to shout out to my mummy and my daddy, and the headmaster at my school - Mr Friday

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nihilistjnr: 4:24pm On Aug 31, 2019
Wailchester 6nited

We beat Chelsea FC
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Chelseafan1: 4:24pm On Aug 31, 2019
Make we no draw today o... Chai

Make we no become ds Man utd team.
tongue
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 4:24pm On Aug 31, 2019
Leicester wan make top 4 this year?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 4:26pm On Aug 31, 2019
7000 #Ole-Out!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 4:27pm On Aug 31, 2019
weedtaker:
7000 #Ole-Out!
youve smoked ur weed wet again
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 4:30pm On Aug 31, 2019
larride:

I do not believe we are playing better. Our play is still labored. We are finding it hard to create chances or break opponent down. To even string passes together seems like rocket science.

While I believe Ole is not the manager we need, every manager needs quality player and less of favorites.
We had 8 shots on target today. Which is much better than what we've played so far this season. But as usual, poor quality killed us because we have a striker whose prick only gets hard when he sees a top 6 team.
We have two number 10s that cant score, assist or create chances.
We lack a natural RW.
Our central midfielders only had 2 passes between them all game.

Ole has his problems no doubt but these players will be the end of all of us this season.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6997) (6998) (6999) (7000) (7001) (7002) (7003) ... (14181) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.