Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,370 members, 7,861,019 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:08 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (7033) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8862470 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7030) (7031) (7032) (7033) (7034) (7035) (7036) ... (14215) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by timay(m): 7:05pm On Sep 14, 2019
chidexxy007:
Just seeing the city game..

The scoreboard got the city mixed up
Thank God I bought Pukki into my FPL team yesterday. 1 goal and 1 assist already grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 7:08pm On Sep 14, 2019
codedguy1:

The verve with which Norwich move the ball forward once they have it is alien to us.

Its like we expect our opponents to allow us counter without any resistance.

Watching Norwich is even making me more angry with our team.
I swear. Watching these kind of games only gets me angry about watching United. Football basics is alien to United's players.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 7:15pm On Sep 14, 2019
Lana1:
It's disappointing how poor we are going forward. Even Norwich is creating and taking chances easily against City. They dont have two heads.
Lol abeg all the chances and goals Norwich have created are from horrible horrible defensive errors

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 7:19pm On Sep 14, 2019
eph12:

Lol abeg all the chances and goals Norwich have created are from horrible horrible defensive errors
And they've still punished City for those errors.

Will Rashford and Mata do the same if it were them in place of Pukki and Cantwell?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 7:23pm On Sep 14, 2019
Abeg get this Pukki in Jan or else... angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chidexxy007(m): 7:27pm On Sep 14, 2019
timay:

Thank God I bought Pukki into my FPL team yesterday. 1 goal and 1 assist already grin grin
I did that since game week 2
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chidexxy007(m): 7:30pm On Sep 14, 2019
chrisley024:
.. and Cantwell, that guy is a proper CM.
Progresses the ball well, goal threat, nice pass range.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 7:30pm On Sep 14, 2019
chrisley024:
grin grin

"Mr Joseph better wake up o. U don pass bus stop"

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 7:31pm On Sep 14, 2019
On the bright side, we are only two points behind City grin grin

Positive vibes only. cheesy

9 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ucsquare(m): 7:32pm On Sep 14, 2019
chrisley024:

Is he young, British or talented? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 7:35pm On Sep 14, 2019
ucsquare:

Is he young, British or talented? grin grin

Does he have Man Utd DNA? angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ucsquare(m): 7:36pm On Sep 14, 2019
Lana1:
On the bright side, we are only two points behind City grin grin

Positive vibes only. cheesy

And seven behind Liverpool.. At least its still early days, we can still catch up.. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 7:45pm On Sep 14, 2019
Lana1:
And they've still punished City for those errors.

Will Rashford and Mata do the same if it were them in place of Pukki and Cantwell?
Maybe they would, maybe they wouldn't, but teams will not want to make those kind of horrible mistakes against these players.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 8:08pm On Sep 14, 2019
Leyqute:

The guy dey use style talk for post match say it’s not time for them.

Na here we kuku dey.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 8:15pm On Sep 14, 2019
Lana1:
grin grin

"Mr Joseph better wake up o. U don pass bus stop"
hahahaha cheesy

Him go use 100 million pieces of Gold take buy pukki for January.

My brother don reach Benin Republic already.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by engrelvis(m): 8:40pm On Sep 14, 2019
Personally I loved d fast Pace football we played today.is only mata DAT was minus one .matic can do better. D same team shud play our next match
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 8:52pm On Sep 14, 2019
De Ligt consistently dropping disaster classes every week. Thank God we no near am. Cant believe they were quoting 80m and 300k p/w for the guy.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:54pm On Sep 14, 2019
So Scott Mctominay was the man of the match really??
De Gea??
even young was better than him today
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dubylhover(m): 9:14pm On Sep 14, 2019
Lana1:
De Ligt consistently dropping disaster classes every week. Thank God we no near am. Cant believe they were quoting 80m and 300k p/w for the guy.

I watched their game today and to be honest,the whole team looked disjointed,not that he was really bad per se...that's about today's game.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chidexxy007(m): 9:16pm On Sep 14, 2019
McT had a good game for me, stood out in that midfield battle with Madison, Tielemans and Ndidi.
Rashford drops too deep for a centre forward, should be in and around that 18yard box.
De Gea was on point today even if he didn't have much to do and the defense dealt well with the pace of Vardy and their wingers.
Andreas shouldn't have anything to do with that right side any longer, looked better and more comfortable when he moved inside.

Overall, it was just an OK performance, massive improvements needed.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 9:23pm On Sep 14, 2019
ILLICITblood:
So Scott Mctominay was the man of the match really??

De Gea??

even young was better than him today
Tom was quite good in the match. There's only so much you can do when you partner Matic and Mata in the midfield.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:27pm On Sep 14, 2019
eph12:

Tom was quite good in the match. There's only so much you can do when you partner Matic and Mata in the midfield.

He lost the ball a couple of times

I don't think he was the best performer

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Itsmedozie: 9:38pm On Sep 14, 2019
Lana1:
I no come fight but shey i tell you not beating Wolves was rubbish? We cant keep giving excuses to defend the mediocrity of these players. We should have won that night.

Na this same Molineux they just conceded 5. People that are on 3 draws and 2 defeats. City and Liverpool would go there now and score 4 each like say na Christmas.
Hope they relegate.
1 quick question
after united match
is Wolverhampton in form?

if no

park well angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Itsmedozie: 10:03pm On Sep 14, 2019
MY REVIEW

POSTIVES;
1) The defence was solid and it seems I might currently rate young ahead of Shaw in the LeftBack position.
2) We controlled the midfield but until Matic seemed to be tired.(Afterall "you must not hold the ball to control the game" -Mourinho
3) Fred is very energetic and he could replace Pogba in the deep role, then Pogba moves upfield
4)Mc Tominay deserves the man of the match he was everywhere on the pitch, make mistakes though but had too much positives to outweigh his negatives
5)Chong looked like the real deal when he came on with his touches and dribbles
6)Ole was spot on with his substitutes.

NEGATIVES;
1)Matic is finished Fred should definitely start ahead of him
2) Rashford is not a No.9 that can bang in goals, although we know that already ( he plays too deep)
3) Chong should have started ahead of Mata with Pereira moving centrally
4) Lindelof is now the weak link in our defence( I expected that to be young)
5) Goals are scored by taking shots only Tominay and James too 2+ shots today

I rest my casesmiley

8 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by metodman(m): 10:31pm On Sep 14, 2019
Oasis007:
At this Juncture, I may have no choice but to withdraw my full Support for OGS! I can't ever accept this Crap of football ffs! Play the fùckin Rookies and lose honorably, instead of this God-forsaken set of Nincompoops.

Mata is done, let him stay with his Blogging, same as Young and Matic! What the Hell they are still doing in the Team ffs?!

Good morning bro...I started noticing changes in you when you were not posting the press conference like before.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 11:26pm On Sep 14, 2019
eph12:

Exactly. McTominay was a MoM candidate for me. The entire defence and McT were good. Mata was nonexistent and Matic was jut there.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BARAJ92(m): 1:44am On Sep 15, 2019
eph12:

If Fred can become better with his touches and decisions, Pogba should be moved forward. We'll be more creative and do better with our final balls. While Fred partners with Tom behind.

Anything else in that midfield will just be boring and annoying. With James speed he'll get into positions for Pogba to release.
Must will always mention Pogba without him in the team, we won.with him in the team against small team, it has been woeful

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 3:26am On Sep 15, 2019
BARAJ92:
Must will always mention Pogba without him in the team, we won.with him in the team against small team, it has been woeful

Hehe, una don start? angry angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 4:03am On Sep 15, 2019
metodman:

Good morning bro...I started noticing changes in you when you were not posting the press conference like before.

grin

Jez taking a Break till OGS starts doing the Talking, though he still has my Confidence for now.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 4:30am On Sep 15, 2019
What's happening to Herrera at PSG?! Is he injured or not fully fit?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 5:24am On Sep 15, 2019
BARAJ92:
We don't watch football the same way. I'm not always distracted by results, the process is important for me. I can see a performance and ask myself that if we play exactly like another time against this same team, or any other, if we're going to win. For yesterday's game, the answer will be no. We didn't even trouble their keeper all except a couple of set pieces. Don't be carried by results, it's a year long competition not some knock outs

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 5:26am On Sep 15, 2019
afrodoc2:

Exactly. McTominay was a MoM candidate for me. The entire defence and McT were good. Mata was nonexistent and Matic was jut there.
I saw him every where, from the defense to the attack. He's bound to lose some balls.

Bissaka hardly loses his man. The guy is good

(1) (2) (3) ... (7030) (7031) (7032) (7033) (7034) (7035) (7036) ... (14215) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: TheLequte, Santos07, Jokerman(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.