Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,157 members, 7,835,866 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:28 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (7030) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8791266 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7027) (7028) (7029) (7030) (7031) (7032) (7033) ... (14182) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 3:51pm On Sep 14, 2019
Lana1:
See Chelsea's yoot players carrying the team o. They have phased out Giroud and Pedro.

But this one thinks he can perform wonders with the Mata and Rashford that played rubbish the whole of last season.

Don’t tell me you believed that talk about Yoot? grin

If Ole is not a club legend, fans go don dey discuss him sack already.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 3:53pm On Sep 14, 2019
larride:

I’m one of Ole firm critic on here but I was expecting this against Leicester seeing as some of our best legs are unavailable. Go check how Leicester has been playing since they hired Rodgers and you will see what I’m talking about.

Even City defeated them through a Kompany screamer.

The play has been horrible no doubt but perspective matters
wtf is dis? we haven't had a shot on target apart from the Pena, that's disgraceful.

Ole is rubbish.

who the chelsea wey de allow them the create chances anyhow?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Chrisus(m): 3:55pm On Sep 14, 2019
Tomori, Mount, Abraham, all of them youth players, destroying Wolves, but we should play Mata and Pereira against Leicester because they are Man City. Leicester aren't better than Wolves o.

Wetin concern me sef?

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jaydchukwuemeka(m): 3:56pm On Sep 14, 2019
Please which channel is broadcasting this match life outside UK .. ??
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Chrisus(m): 3:57pm On Sep 14, 2019
Jaydchukwuemeka:
Please which channel is broadcasting this match life outside UK .. ??

Please, don't waste your time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 3:58pm On Sep 14, 2019
That guy has nothing to offer other than drab footie. I have been trying reconcile this since only God knows when.

Lampard lost some games, but we all can see what he is trying to do.......we know the kind of football he wants to play.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 3:58pm On Sep 14, 2019
weedtaker:
wtf is dis? we haven't had a shot on target apart from the Pena, that's disgraceful.

Ole is rubbish.

who the chelsea wey de allow them the create chances anyhow?

No be today I don dey complain about Ole tactics and system but Leicester are playing to their full capacity while we are not.

It is what it is.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 3:58pm On Sep 14, 2019
At this Juncture, I may have no choice but to withdraw my full Support for OGS! I can't ever accept this Crap of football ffs! Play the fùckin Rookies and lose honorably, instead of this God-forsaken set of Nincompoops.

Mata is done, let him stay with his Blogging, same as Young and Matic! What the Hell they are still doing in the Team ffs?!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 3:59pm On Sep 14, 2019
Mata and Perreira, 1 or both of them should not start the second half, let him bring on Gomes and Chong and try to keep possession.

They are bullying us round the pitch because our players are too lethargic.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 3:59pm On Sep 14, 2019
Oasis007:
At this Juncture, I may have no choice but to withdraw my full Support for OGS! I can't ever accept this Crap of football ffs! Play the fùckin Rookies and lose honorably, instead of this god-forsaken set of Nincompoops.

Mata is done, let him stay with his Blogging, same as Young and Matic! What the Hell they are still doing in the Team ffs?!

You don't wanna try that. Stay put Buddy, we will get there!

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 4:00pm On Sep 14, 2019
Oasis007:
At this Juncture, I may have no choice but to withdraw my full Support for OGS! I can't ever accept this Crap of football ffs! Play the fùckin Rookies and lose honorably, instead of this God-forsaken set of Nincompoops.

Shey you were expecting miracles before na.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 4:00pm On Sep 14, 2019
larride:

No be today I don dey complain about Ole tactics and system but Leicester are playing to their full capacity while we are not.

It is what it is.
Who the Leicester? more like Leicester coach is doing something right and our coach isn't.

even under jose, hardly you see any team not named CITY come to OT and we just surrender possession like dat.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BikeMan: 4:00pm On Sep 14, 2019
HewlettPackard:
Abraham >>> Rashford
RT cool
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 4:01pm On Sep 14, 2019
larride:

Don’t tell me you believed that talk about Yoot? grin

If Ole is not a club legend, fans go don dey discuss him sack already.
I swear e dey pain me. What has Perreira or Mata been playing all season to still be starting over Greenwood.

See Wolves na. All that talk about them being formidable in their house na beans. They are still yet to win a league game this season o. Any decent looking team will tear them apart. We had the chances and the opportunity that night. But our players, the same usual culprits, decide to be unfortunate as usual.

If Ole doesn't start dropping these idiots and start playing the yoot players we go dey flirt with 10th position by December.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 4:01pm On Sep 14, 2019
nitrogen:

That guy has nothing to offer other than drab footie. I have been trying reconcile this since only God knows when.

Lampard lost some games, but we all can see what he is trying to do.......we know the kind of football he wants to play.

Lampard has conceded 10 times in 4 games. Only Norwich has a worse record. And we even beat him 4-0 the other day, yoot or no yoot.

My point? The grass isn’t always greener on the other side. If Chelsea lose their next match now mouth go change.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by codedguy1(m): 4:02pm On Sep 14, 2019
larride:

I’m one of Ole firm critic on here but I was expecting this against Leicester seeing as some of our best legs are unavailable. Go check how Leicester has been playing since they hired Rodgers and you will see what I’m talking about.

Even City defeated them through a Kompany screamer.

The play has been horrible no doubt but perspective matters

I understand what you are saying but this is absolute rubbish.

I was one that was ready to give the team a chance, to support any manager and assess Ole this full season. I said I would give him till Nov before I start wearing my fake fan jersey but it seems Nov is too far. Nothing will come out of this lot, both Ole and the players.

Just look at what they have been playing since the season started, the Chelsea win was a fluke.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 4:02pm On Sep 14, 2019
Follow follow as usual.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 4:03pm On Sep 14, 2019
I still dread this game. We fit end with 0 points. This Leicester side dey play ball.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 4:03pm On Sep 14, 2019
nitrogen:

You don't wanna try that. Stay put Buddy!

My Loyalty ain't for the Manager, but the Club. What the Hell are they taking Fans for?! Leicester outplayed us - an in completely overran our ageing, toothless Midfield.

McTom sef is becoming useless Day by Day! OGS should summon courage and play the Rookies. We've accepted we have to build a new Team, then how the Hell we gonna build a new Team with that Set of Twerps?!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 4:03pm On Sep 14, 2019
odizeey:
Follow follow as usual.

grin you get am!

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 4:04pm On Sep 14, 2019
Leyqute:

grin you get am!
Me I just dey look.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Dathypebruv(m): 4:05pm On Sep 14, 2019
cool

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 4:06pm On Sep 14, 2019
weedtaker:
Who the Leicester? more like Leicester coach is doing something right and our coach isn't.

even under jose, hardly you see any team not named CITY come to OT and we just surrender possession like dat.

Ole is a counter attacking coach. Know this and know peace. grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by codedguy1(m): 4:07pm On Sep 14, 2019
Oasis007:

James gets the ball and wants move forward and those Alf baked midfielder will be static, the guy go run and nobody to support he would turn back.

They are just annoying. Don't know what we are actually expecting from young, magic and mata. Rashford is busy doing nothing.

One shot now go pass De gea toros na goal angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 4:07pm On Sep 14, 2019
Lana1:
I swear e dey pain me. What has Perreira or Mata been playing all season to still be starting over Greenwood.

See Wolves na. All that talk about them being formidable in their house na beans. They are still yet to win a league game this season o. Any decent looking team will tear them apart. We had the chances and the opportunity that night. But our players, the same usual culprits, decide to be unfortunate as usual.

If Ole doesn't start dropping these idiots and start playing the yoot players we go dey flirt with 10th position by December.

I said it once that any manager that’s depending on these crop of players will only have himself to blame.

Hopefully, we win this.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 4:08pm On Sep 14, 2019
larride:

Shey you were expecting miracles before na.

The Eediot and his brainless Mofos called Assistants were just glued to the Seat, looking hopelessly Lost!

What the hell is happening to United?! Is the Club cursed or what?!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 4:09pm On Sep 14, 2019
codedguy1:

James gets the ball and wants toove forward and those Alf baked midfielder will be static, the guy go run and nobody to support he would turn back.

They are just annoying. Don't know what we are actually expecting from young, magic and mata. Rashford is busy doing nothing.

We may end up dropping the undeserved 3 Points if care is not taken! When are we gonna be served Jollof Rice Footie instead of Gari and Groundnuts Footie?!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Chrisus(m): 4:11pm On Sep 14, 2019
Now, I believe that preseason report of United's senior players being unhappy with Ole's run run run tactics.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LostMyZeal(m): 4:12pm On Sep 14, 2019
Make una relax ok...There are positives to pick from this game undecided

work in progress
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Chrisus(m): 4:12pm On Sep 14, 2019
Yoot 4 Wolves 0
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 4:13pm On Sep 14, 2019
codedguy1:

James gets the ball and wants move forward and those Alf baked midfielder will be static, the guy go run and nobody to support he would turn back.

There’s almost always no one in the box to receive his crosses. Such a pity. He’s the only one working hard in that attack.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 4:13pm On Sep 14, 2019
See Tammy Abraham. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (7027) (7028) (7029) (7030) (7031) (7032) (7033) ... (14182) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.