Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,858 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (7681) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8715722 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7678) (7679) (7680) (7681) (7682) (7683) (7684) ... (14146) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 4:23pm On Mar 07, 2020
odizeey:

cheesy that's if he is given sufficient game time.

True that though.. because Ole na real baby-face assassin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 4:36pm On Mar 07, 2020
ChristineC:
or any time at all.
cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 4:37pm On Mar 07, 2020
GloryIsaac:

True that though.. because Ole na real baby-face assassin grin
If he fails to deliver that assualter might use his hands this time.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 5:05pm On Mar 07, 2020
elampiro:

But a bank employee is reprimanded by his boss, not just a random person insulting him.
Then why is he making fuse about the insult by the fans? A bank employee will obviously not come and tell his boss that he did not perform because he was insulted by a random person. Head or tail. Lingard dont have excuse
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 5:11pm On Mar 07, 2020
GloryIsaac:

It was an emotional outburst.

There are racists, i know, if you've worked with some of them, you'll probably know what it means to experience racism without being called a 'nigga'. Some will be racist to you while smiling with you cheesy grin

Couples sometimes have heated arguments and say unprintable things to each other, things that shouldn't be said. It doesn't automatically mean that they hate each other, that's what emotional outbursts can do.

Thanks bro. They think racism is just when you call someone a racial name. If they have worked with white people they will understand

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 5:31pm On Mar 07, 2020
CapitalCee:

Thanks bro. They think racism is just when you call someone a racial name. If they have worked with white people they will understand

The first experience is usually shocking.

Let me not even get started on systemic racism grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by purpleprincess: 5:40pm On Mar 07, 2020
GloryIsaac:

There are racists, i know, if you've worked with some of them, you'll probably know what it means to experience racism without being called a 'nigga'. Some will be racist to you while smiling with you cheesy grin

Couples sometimes have heated arguments and say unprintable things to each other, things that shouldn't be said. It doesn't automatically mean that they hate each other, that's what emotional outbursts can do.
There is a big difference between an emotional outburst and the nonsense those people did in that video. Emotional outburst from where? United had just won by three goals and lingard played quite well. At least he had an okay performance. If lingard played uselessly and united lost, then I’d agree with your “emotional outburst” point.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by purpleprincess: 5:50pm On Mar 07, 2020
GloryIsaac:

I never said they hate him. If he magically starts giving world class performances from tomorrow, the same people that abused him will start singing his praises. That is how fickle football fans are.

What I was actually trying to discuss is: when do you draw the line between criticism and abuse? Do you view what was done to Lingard as fair criticism or abuse
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 5:55pm On Mar 07, 2020
purpleprincess:
There is a big difference between an emotional outburst and the nonsense those people did in that video. Emotional outburst from where? United had just won by three goals and lingard played quite well. At least he had an okay performance. If lingard played uselessly and united lost, then I’d agree with your “emotional outburst” point.

Pfft, the fact that he was insulted after United won a match proves why it's an outburst.

An accumulation of anger over previous misdoings.

For a player that couldn't register a goal or assist playing as an attacker for a whole year while collecting £100k weekly, i really won't take offense at anyone pissed off with him.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by iamoyindamola(m): 6:07pm On Mar 07, 2020
To think the useless mod actually came here, Seun please call your mod to order especially when he openly admitted he doesn't know about football.
I'm sure he have zero knowledge on banter too
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by kingofcasting(m): 6:16pm On Mar 07, 2020
grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 6:19pm On Mar 07, 2020
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 6:20pm On Mar 07, 2020
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 6:22pm On Mar 07, 2020
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 6:28pm On Mar 07, 2020
As a United fan who wants the best for the club, i hope this spurs him to perform better when given minutes.

Good thing he wasn't attacked physically, that would be considered "extreme".

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by purpleprincess: 6:31pm On Mar 07, 2020
GloryIsaac:

Pfft, the fact that he was insulted after United won a match proves why it's an outburst.

An accumulation of anger over previous misdoings.

For a player that couldn't register a goal or assist playing as an attacker for a whole year while collecting £100k weekly, i really won't take offense at anyone pissed off with him.
Okay
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 6:37pm On Mar 07, 2020
GloryIsaac:
As a United fan who wants the best for the club, i hope this spurs him to perform better when given minutes.

Good thing he wasn't attacked physically, that would be considered "extreme".

You have been yarning okoto yarns since. Give it a rest.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 6:40pm On Mar 07, 2020
larride:

Lmaoooo.. Ok
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 7:37pm On Mar 07, 2020
larride:

Are you the one to decide what's okoto?

Say, "to my ears, it's okoto".

This is what annoys me here. Cos you don't buy into someone's opinion it is now okoto.

Lingard get luck day him no dey play for local league. Either Sars or area boys for don kill am since.

10 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nathandics: 7:50pm On Mar 07, 2020
Kdb fall on u tomorrow.... Sane fall on u big tym
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by rabazamba: 8:05pm On Mar 07, 2020
larride:

Confirm Patueh yarns grin absolute okpata dust grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by rabazamba: 8:06pm On Mar 07, 2020
odizeey:

This is what annoys me here. Cos you don't buy into someone's opinion it is now okoto.

Lingard get luck day him no dey play for local league. Either Sars or area boys for don kill am since.
Okoto man spotted grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by thorrvik55(m): 8:31pm On Mar 07, 2020
odizeey:

shocked shocked E never reach that level na
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 8:36pm On Mar 07, 2020
thorrvik55:

shocked shocked E never reach that level na
Ask Escobar Wen you see him.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 9:15pm On Mar 07, 2020
odizeey:

[s]Are you the one to decide what's okoto?

This is what annoys me here. Cos you don't buy into someone's opinion it is now okoto. [/s]

You can fly to Manchester, buy a gun and go kill him na.

Radarada

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Skimpledawg(m): 9:36pm On Mar 07, 2020
thorrvik55:

Swissh na good guy sometimes and him no deserve flogging to death, make dem just waste the bullet grin grin grin
You just had to shoot that side bullet grin

You are evil.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 10:18am On Mar 08, 2020
odizeey:
Them dey even call gaurdiola bald fraud. cheesy

But everyone kñows he is not. So we act like it's just banter.

Start insulting arteta now, them go say na racial abuse. grin

Fraudiola knows he is a fraud too. You should only talk about your own opinion, you don't speak for everybody. A40 will slap you for this Fraudiola comment.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 10:27am On Mar 08, 2020
Victornezzar:
Lingard don suffer

https://twitter.com/ManUtd_HQ/status/1235855270250569732?s=19

Just seeing this, this is the toughest thing that could happen to afrodoc2. It ended in tears. shocked
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 10:36am On Mar 08, 2020
iamoyindamola:
To think the useless mod actually came here, Seun please call your mod to order especially when he openly admitted he doesn't know about football.
I'm sure he have zero knowledge on banter too

Consistently making basic grammatical blunders.

Why wouldn't SARS bully you?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7678) (7679) (7680) (7681) (7682) (7683) (7684) ... (14146) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.