Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,387 members, 7,815,828 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:01 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (7750) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8715567 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7747) (7748) (7749) (7750) (7751) (7752) (7753) ... (14146) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 4:41am On Apr 04, 2020
Expert17:

Don't change the Topic.... Mention a name

If i mention a name and you confirm it, what will you say?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 5:13am On Apr 04, 2020
Expert17:

Big Lie.....Hagreeves played right side of the wing, scholes and Carrick played midfield

Why are you wasting yourself with Hensbrain.

Everybody with a functioning human brain knows Hargreaves played RM on that day while Carrick and Scholes were in CM. Even during periods when Chelsea was in control and Hargreaves dropped into midfield he was tucked in behind the attackers and played more advanced than Carrick and Scholes who still remained in CM.

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 6:32am On Apr 04, 2020
eph12:

"Could be"

Jesus how dumb can you be? A couple of young players have that hype around them because of how they delivered as youngsters. It doesn't mean Ferguson was endorsing him as a world class player. It's just like saying Saka in your useless club has the potential to be a world class player. It's totally different from saying Saka is a world class player.

Go pick up your brighter grammar or mastering English. You have enough time to study because of the lockdown
I rarely make any comment here but honestly I'm totally amazed at that guys stupidity. "Could be" maybe possible or not. Ferguson did not say Jones will be, he said "Could be, but this guys stupidity can't even allow him understand simple English. If his stupidity is converted to megawatts, it will generate power for 6 African countries plus Nigeria. Yes, that's how stupid he is.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 7:26am On Apr 04, 2020
grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 8:03am On Apr 04, 2020
Nashoji:
I rarely make any comment here but honestly I'm totally amazed at that guys stupidity. "Could be" maybe possible or not. Ferguson did not say Jones will be, he said "Could be, but this guys stupidity can't even allow him understand simple English. If his stupidity is converted to megawatts, it will generate power for 6 African countries plus Nigeria. Yes, that's how stupid he is.
I've advised him to pick up his brighter grammar again. Be patient with him please.

Those are the kind of people airmark moves with, people that are not bright like hensben. It's a pity

11 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 9:15am On Apr 04, 2020
eph12:

I've advised him to pick up his brighter grammar again. Be patient with him please.

Those are the kind of people airmark moves with, people that are not bright like hensben. It's a pity

TOUGH.

9 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 9:44am On Apr 04, 2020
In the EPL, they bring out his goals and assist in a bid to ridicule him but in the UCL, they see he has more goals thus bring out only his assist...

Una go dey alright las las.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 10:11am On Apr 04, 2020
patrickmuf:
In the EPL, they bring out his goals and assist in a bid to ridicule him but in the UCL, they see he has more goals thus bring our only his assist...

Una go dey alright las las.

While their Lord and savior Denden Hazard doesn’t have enough UCL goals+assists to buy a plate of tuwo in Nassarawa.

Dem go Dey alright las las

7 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 10:13am On Apr 04, 2020
Na person "could be" father them crucify there so?

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Swissh: 10:19am On Apr 04, 2020
Eph12 and all scummies.....I present United best and greatest ever player endorsed by Ferguson himself cheesy cheesy. grin

7 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 10:25am On Apr 04, 2020
Nashoji:

Pity the scummy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Melvyn11: 10:27am On Apr 04, 2020
Swissh:
Eph12 and all scummies.....I present United best and greatest ever player endorsed by Ferguson himself cheesy cheesy. grin
Bwhahahahah this guy face has no chills
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 10:30am On Apr 04, 2020
Am still waiting for Airmack to bring out the name of the highest-scoring midfielder in UCLcheesy cheesy cheesy

Schiemel

G.Neville. Ferdinard. Adams. A.cole

Ronaldo. Roy keane. Scholes. Giggs.

Henry. Shearer

Coach: Ferguson.

EPL all time best 11(1992-2013)
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 10:34am On Apr 04, 2020
EPL team of the decade (1992-2003)

Schiemel.

G.Neville. Adams. Desaily. D.Irwin.

Beckham. Viera. Scholes. Giggs.

Shearer. Cantona.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Swissh: 10:37am On Apr 04, 2020
Melvyn11:

Bwhahahahah this guy face has no chills
Face of a typical Scummy cheesy cheesy cheesy. Ephraim foolishly stated on this thread logic is not allowed now the Scum is crying up and down my mentions following me everywhere grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by purpleprincess: 10:40am On Apr 04, 2020
Swissh:
Have you no shame?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Melvyn11: 10:47am On Apr 04, 2020
Expert17:
Am still waiting for Airmack to bring out the name of the highest-scoring midfielder in UCLcheesy cheesy cheesy

Schiemel

G.Neville. Ferdinard. Adams. A.cole

Ronaldo. Roy keane. Scholes. Giggs.

Henry. Shearer

EPL all time best 11(1992-2013)
How is Scholes the highest scoring midfielder in champions league history?

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 10:50am On Apr 04, 2020
Leyqute:

While their Lord and savior Denden Hazard doesn’t have enough UCL goals+assists to buy a plate of tuwo in Nassarawa.

Dem go Dey alright las las
Iro o shocked

Let's just kuku add all the hazard family champions league goals together, both living and dead grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 10:55am On Apr 04, 2020
Melvyn11:

How is Scholes the highest scoring midfielder in champions league history?

Have bn suspecting your Football Knowledge, since the day you said Tevez, Ronaldo and Rooney were not attacking trio.

Gerrard scored 9 goals in qualifiers,... and not part of UCL goals......SO 21 GOALS FOR GERRARD
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Melvyn11: 11:01am On Apr 04, 2020
Expert17:

Have bn suspecting your Football Knowledge, since the day you said Tevez, Ronaldo and Rooney were not attacking trio.

Gerrard scored 9 goals in qualifiers,... and not part of UCL goals......SO 21 GOALS FOR GERRARD
Okoto meow in fancy language. Big news to you goals scored in champions league qualifications count as champions league goals. What competition are they classified under ? Who is this guy self and you expertly ignored Kaka goal tally as well. Why did I even waste my time.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 11:02am On Apr 04, 2020
Swissh:
This guy should quit football and register for WWE.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 11:04am On Apr 04, 2020
Melvyn11:

Okoto meow in fancy language. Big news to you goals scored in champions league qualifications count as champions league goals. What competition are they classified under ? Who is this guy self and you expertly ignored Kaka goal tally as well. Why did I even waste my time.

UCL qualifiers is counted among the goals cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 11:07am On Apr 04, 2020
grin

He expertly goofed, but quickly opts to divert Attention elsewhere.... LMAO!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Melvyn11: 11:09am On Apr 04, 2020
Expert17:

UCL qualifiers is counted among the goals cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
United really now have an hensben on this thread.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 11:12am On Apr 04, 2020
grin

.... And I used to believe Swissh is an intelligent Dude?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Swissh: 11:14am On Apr 04, 2020
Melvyn11:

Take Expert17 seriously at your own risk. Since he said Iniesta named his son after Paul Scholes I knew Eph12 has removed his brain. He is now a Zombie grin cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 11:16am On Apr 04, 2020
Melvyn11:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

If you want to count cristiano Ronaldo World cup goals.................so you will count the goals he scored in the world cup qualifiers??

grin grin grin

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 11:18am On Apr 04, 2020
eph12:

You couldn't tell us why your albino had no goal and no assist in 11 community shield finals.

You couldn't tell us why he only had 73 assists in 709 matches, the poorest among all the great CMs known.

You couldn't tell us why he couldn't climb the ballon d'or podium for 19 years, playing for Man utd.

You couldn't come out to support leyqute when he lied that Scholesy was not a CM, but a DEEP LYING shoemaker.

You couldn't tell us why the overrated albino had the poorest key passes stats, among the trio, as seen below.

But you came out forming Ephraim, the JSS1 English teacher. You are not doing well.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Melvyn11: 11:18am On Apr 04, 2020
Swissh:

Take Expert17 seriously at your own risk. Since he said Iniesta named his son after Paul Scholes I knew Eph12 has removed his brain. He is now a Zombie grin cheesy
Someone that doesn't know Kaka position or anything else for that matter. Na me fucck up
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 11:20am On Apr 04, 2020
Melvyn11:

[s]Okoto meow in fancy language. Big news to you goals scored in champions league qualifications count as champions league goals. What competition are they classified under ? Who is this guy self and you expertly ignored Kaka goal tally as well. Why did I even waste my time.[/s]
Lol kaka central midfielder? You sure say you sabi ball? grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Melvyn11: 11:22am On Apr 04, 2020
eph12:

Lol kaka central midfielder? You sure say you sabi ball? grin
Who is this one again ? Somebody wrote clearly Scholes is the highest scoring midfielder in champions league history you are here writing okoto meow. Instead of you to correct him you are supporting his ignorance.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Swissh: 11:26am On Apr 04, 2020
Melvyn11:

Someone that doesn't know Kaka position or anything else for that matter. Na me fucck up
When Spillo1 called his fellow scummies Wikipedia analysts he wasn't joking grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (7747) (7748) (7749) (7750) (7751) (7752) (7753) ... (14146) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: maik99(m), afrodoc2 and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.