Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,548 members, 7,861,603 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:16 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (7765) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8866290 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7762) (7763) (7764) (7765) (7766) (7767) (7768) ... (14216) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 7:10pm On Apr 15, 2020
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by taiwoliu(m): 7:59pm On Apr 15, 2020
Oasis007:
grin

Wallpapers....... For frees.
more please grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by codedguy1(m): 8:58pm On Apr 15, 2020
We have seen Bruno's performance without Pogba. We have also seen/known Pogba game without Bruno. Blowing hot and cold at his convenience. grin

I just hope this anticipated holy combo with Bruno we are expecting when Pogba returns will not be a disappointment.

That would really be sad.

Let's just keep looking at the bright side though grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 11:52pm On Apr 15, 2020
Portuguese Magnifico cool
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Bjteensdes24: 12:43am On Apr 16, 2020
Hello my fellow fans, can you please refer me to Man United WhatsApp group or add me? Thanks..08123623491
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 2:27am On Apr 16, 2020
codedguy1:
We have seen Bruno's performance without Pogba. We have also seen/known Pogba game without Bruno. Blowing hot and cold at his convenience. grin

I just hope this anticipated holy combo with Bruno we are expecting when Pogba returns will not be a disappointment.

That would really be sad.

Let's just keep looking at the bright side though grin
LOL the hype ehn. Na just to sidon look

Meanwhile I'm not sure what's to gain from pushing either of Pogba or Bruno further back to assist in the CM, thereby pushing Fred to the bench. Well hopefully we see the team in action soon
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Victornezzar: 3:49am On Apr 16, 2020
Bjteensdes24:
Hello my fellow fans, can you please refer me to Man United WhatsApp group or add me? Thanks..08123623491
You can contact Elrony... Skimpledawg or Obainojazz

They are the admins on the group
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by codedguy1(m): 7:04am On Apr 16, 2020
eph12:

LOL the hype ehn. Na just to sidon look

Meanwhile I'm not sure what's to gain from pushing either of Pogba or Bruno further back to assist in the CM, thereby pushing Fred to the bench. Well hopefully we see the team in action soon

Shifting either of Pogba or Bruno to accommodate the other in their preferred position will reduce the impact we expect.

Bruno is a forward thinker who likes players running off him so that he can release the ball.

Pogba on the other hand is a handful on his day but we all know those days don't come as often as we would like, so that we can actually disregard his off days.

I hope we don't watch how Bruno gives Pogba a live punch on the field in one of his (Pogbas) off days. grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jokerman(m): 7:16am On Apr 16, 2020
What do you think about Sir Alex all time best IX?

For me though, I will exchange Rooney with Ruud Van Nistelrooy

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by DeadPresidents: 7:31am On Apr 16, 2020
Jokerman:

No Dennis Irwin? That's a weird list.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Bjteensdes24: 8:45am On Apr 16, 2020
Victornezzar:

You can contact Elrony... Skimpledawg or Obainojazz

They are the admins on the group
Okay bro..thanks
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Victornezzar: 9:12am On Apr 16, 2020
Bjteensdes24:

Okay bro..thanks
Lol

U wlc man
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by spillo1: 9:58am On Apr 16, 2020
What's your favourite player of all time? Not who you think is the greatest, just your favourite to watch. Mine is Delima Ronaldo. Combination of speed, strength, power, dribbling and finishing. He was too much of a beast.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 10:00am On Apr 16, 2020
spillo1:
What's your favourite player of all time? Not who you think is the greatest, just your favourite to watch. Mine is Delima Ronaldo. Combination of speed, strength, power, dribbling and finishing. He was too much of a beast.
Same here. De lima was the deal.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Swissh: 10:02am On Apr 16, 2020
spillo1:
For me it's definitely Ronaldinho. He was a magician.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Godx: 10:09am On Apr 16, 2020
spillo1:
Very many but I will go with Andres iniesta. Mixture of elegance with class.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 10:30am On Apr 16, 2020
Jokerman:

I'll replace Evra with Dennis Irwin, replace Ferdinand with Vidic but leave Rooney ahead of Nistelrooy. Longevity is the only reason I'm not placing Cantona, Nistelrooy and co above Rooney.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 4:03pm On Apr 16, 2020
So Man Utd will have the chance of buying Harry Kane and decline, If Man City buys him and get him to deliver for the next 7yrs you will be here shouting how they are buying the league

If I was a Man Utd manager I would have signed Kane 3yrs ago
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 4:46pm On Apr 16, 2020
raumdeuter:
So Man Utd will have the chance of buying Harry Kane and decline, If Man City buys him and get him to deliver for the next 7yrs you will be here shouting how they are buying the league

If I was a Man Utd manager I would have signed Kane 3yrs ago

Harry Kane at 23 is different from Harry Kane at 27.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 5:15pm On Apr 16, 2020
Jokerman:

It makes a lot of sense. I would make it a 4-4-2 though, and play Giggs left, Ronaldo right, and move Cantona up front to partner Rooney.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 5:18pm On Apr 16, 2020
spillo1:

Probably Zidane. Then maybe Giggs.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 5:19pm On Apr 16, 2020
Leyqute:

Not to talk of the reported 200m fee and the iffy recent injury record.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 5:45pm On Apr 16, 2020
Leyqute:

He is at peak age right now and I doubt there is any striker in the market in his age range that is as potent as Kane

Regarding injuries, Its a risk that comes with many players.

Would you not have taken Aguero in 2015 at 27
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by spillo1: 6:01pm On Apr 16, 2020
odizeey:

Same here. De lima was the deal.
His injuries robbed us from witnessing the greatest player of all time!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 6:01pm On Apr 16, 2020
raumdeuter:

He is at peak age right now and I doubt there is any striker in the market in his age range that is as potent as Kane

Regarding injuries, Its a risk that comes with many players.

Would you not have taken Aguero in 2015 at 27

Not at 200m.
That is straight out of the Barca book of wasting money.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 6:13pm On Apr 16, 2020
afrodoc2:
Not at 200m.
That is straight out of the Barca book of wasting money.

If that is the going rate then you have to pay it. Kane is a tested EPL striker and can deliver

Chelsea for example spent 130M on Morata Batsuayi and Giroud while having no striker right now

Kane is one of the few reliable strikers available, You will struggle to name 3 strikers under 30 better than him.

A 29yr old Hazard with 1 yr left on his contract went for over 100M,
How much will Kane from a rival, multiple years on the contract, younger and a more reliable player than Hazard go for. Given his circumstance

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by spillo1: 6:20pm On Apr 16, 2020
Swissh:

For me it's definitely Ronaldinho. He was a magician.
Ronaldinho was an absolute artist and you could see that he was doing it with such fun and happiness. Bad thing he was finished at 29.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 6:24pm On Apr 16, 2020
raumdeuter:

If that is the going rate then you have to pay it. Kane is a tested EPL striker and can deliver

Chelsea for example spent 130M on Morata Batsuayi and Giroud while having no striker right now

Kane is one of the few reliable strikers available, You will struggle to name 3 strikers under 30 better than him.

A 29yr old Hazard with 1 yr left on his contract went for over 100M,
How much will Kane from a rival, multiple years on the contract, younger and a more reliable player than Hazard go for. Given his circumstance

200m pounds is not the going rate, especially not in a deflated COVID-19 market. Nobody is going for that much this summer.

Can you list the people who have EVER been sold for 200m pounds? Then we can determine if it is the going rate.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 6:33pm On Apr 16, 2020
goal/assist contribution for the team 2019/2020 season.

notably mentions: Marcus Rashford and Mason Greenwood.
Scott McTominay can also develop to a consistent double-figure midfielder soon.
full-backs need to do better though.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 6:35pm On Apr 16, 2020
spillo1:

Ronaldinho was an absolute artist and you could see that he was doing it with such fun and happiness. Bad thing he was finished at 29.

The man was finished by 27 at the latest.
The last season at Barca and the whole Milan experience was executed by the carcass of Ronaldinho.

Despite being an all time great he has to be in the running for greatest waste of talent ever.
Alcohol, Junk food, Late night partying will do that to you.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Godx: 6:37pm On Apr 16, 2020
I have this random question to ask. Anyone interested give and answer with your reason. What in your opinion is the greatest individual performance in an entire Cup tournament( World cup, Champions league, Euros) etc.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 6:38pm On Apr 16, 2020
Godx:
I have this random question to ask. Anyone interested give and answer with your reason. What in your opinion is the greatest individual performance in a Cup tournament( World cup, Champions league, Euros etc).

Single game or the whole tournament?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7762) (7763) (7764) (7765) (7766) (7767) (7768) ... (14216) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: DeadPresidents and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.