Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,394 members, 7,861,103 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:27 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (8005) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8863357 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8002) (8003) (8004) (8005) (8006) (8007) (8008) ... (14215) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 10:12am On Jul 13, 2020
Sniper4real:
Guys, na home match be this ooh. Why the fear naw.

We go trash them.,.

Our last 3 games at Old Trafford with Saints

**3-2 ( comeback from 2 goals down, Lukaku and Perriera)
**2-2 ( comeback from 2 goals down, Lingard scored both)
**2-2

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 10:31am On Jul 13, 2020
Oasis007:
grin

Hope indeed does attract Fear. When we weren't closer to top 4, Dudes ain't as scared as Today. Majority would have seen Tonight's Match as a Walkover, had it been we ain't close yet.

Why the sudden fear? Where is the Bravery, where is the Confidence we've been riding on - since Restart of the League.

I don't know about the rest, but as for me, I am 100% certain we are defeating Southampton mercilessly tonight.

Bookmakers and Diggers should go ahead and save this Post, they gonna be put to shame in the End.

No blame us. The fear stems from the fact that if we bottle tonight's match, I don't think we'd ever get a better chance especially with City now in the UCL.

If City had lost their appeal, I'd have been watching tonight's match with relaxed mind knowing come what may, we must make top 4. As it stands now, tonight's match is a UCL final for us. If we win it, we'll have all the confidence to tackle the remaining matches.

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 10:33am On Jul 13, 2020
sinizia:

No blame us. The fear stems from the fact that if we bottle tonight's match, I don't think we'd ever get a better chance especially with City now in the UCL.

If City had lost their appeal, I'd have been watching tonight's match with relaxed mind knowing come what may, we must make top 4. As it stands now, tonight's match is a UCL final for us. If we win it, we'll have all the confidence to tackle the remaining matches.

grin

It's never too late Bro. Never too late to watch it with relaxed Mind. 3rd Position is waiting for us to grab and seal.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nezzjnr: 10:55am On Jul 13, 2020
Hmmm

Na Flashscore person go use follow tonight's match oo
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 11:02am On Jul 13, 2020
Nezzjnr:
Hmmm

Ogbeni stream it

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nezzjnr: 11:11am On Jul 13, 2020
elrony:

Ogbeni stream it
I don't have Data sa tongue cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 11:13am On Jul 13, 2020
Oasis007:
grin

Hope indeed does attract Fear. When we weren't closer to top 4, Dudes ain't as scared as Today. Majority would have seen Tonight's Match as a Walkover, had it been we ain't close yet.

Why the sudden fear? Where is the Bravery, where is the Confidence we've been riding on - since Restart of the League.

I don't know about the rest, but as for me, I am 100% certain we are defeating Southampton mercilessly tonight.

Bookmakers and Diggers should go ahead and save this Post, they gonna be put to shame in the End.

sad

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 11:14am On Jul 13, 2020
No tension!!!

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 11:16am On Jul 13, 2020
GloryIsaac:

Exactly! It’s surprising how fans themselves become tensed when the advantage is finally in our hands.

We’ve sought this advantage since, and now it’s finally here, tension becomes the order of the day.

Peradventure the players get to see these comments, how will it affect their psyche?

Same thing on Twitter, unnecessary fear everywhere.. or is this some syndrome of collapsing mentally when the stage is finally set perfectly?

The match is even at Old Trafford! United’s own turf!

See, United will decimate Southampton so much that Southampton won’t realize what hit them till after 90 mins! angry

cool

That's the Spirit Bro. I can't blame them though, coz brink of Success is intimidating at times.

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 11:17am On Jul 13, 2020
Southampton smh..

What now happens if/when we get to the quarterfinals or semis of the UCL? angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Unlimited22: 11:18am On Jul 13, 2020
I really wish this back and forth between our respective teams was for the title, much like in the mid to late noughties.

We'll both get there. Na small small.

See permutation and combination and Chi square analysis on both threads grin

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 11:19am On Jul 13, 2020
Unlimited22:
I really wish this back and forth between our respective teams was for the title, much like in the mid to late noughties.

grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 11:19am On Jul 13, 2020
Win and enter top 3, no pressure!!

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 11:25am On Jul 13, 2020
GloryIsaac:

Exactly! It’s surprising how fans themselves become tensed when the advantage is finally in our hands.

We’ve sought this advantage since, and now it’s finally here, tension becomes the order of the day.

Peradventure the players get to see these comments, how will it affect their psyche?

Same thing on Twitter, unnecessary fear everywhere.. or is this some syndrome of collapsing mentally when the stage is finally set perfectly?

The match is even at Old Trafford! United’s own turf!

See, United will decimate Southampton so much that Southampton won’t realize what hit them till after 90 mins! angry

This is why I hate having the last fixture to play in the matchweek. Assuming we’ve played So’ton on Friday now we’d have decimated them and will be partying at the moment.

But we’ve faced this same kinda pressure recently in the last match week so the boys can draw strength from that.

So, no need to panic. Two early goals will seal things. GGMU.

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayromWrites: 11:37am On Jul 13, 2020
Games like Southampton today are needed to mentally equip the boys

If we really want to contest for something bigger than top four in the nearest future

The boys(fans) need to know how to handle pressure

It's either we are ready or we are not

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 11:52am On Jul 13, 2020
JayromWrites:
Games like Southampton today are needed to mentally equip the boys

If we really want to contest for something bigger than top four in the nearest future

The boys(fans) need to know how to handle pressure

It's either we are ready or we are not

I think the boys will turn up with a top notch performance, whatever the result may be.

This is an opportunity to strike fear into the heart of those small clubs and show the top teams that we’re not pushovers. I think the boys grab it with both hands.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Unlimited22: 12:15pm On Jul 13, 2020
Khaytunechi:

Ward-Poetry nko grin
You no well grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayromWrites: 12:18pm On Jul 13, 2020
Leyqute:

I think the boys will turn up with a top notch performance, whatever the result may be.

This is an opportunity to strike fear into the heart of those small clubs and show the top teams that we’re not pushovers. I think the boys grab it with both hands.

Exactly

We have palace and west Ham as well

If we are panicking against Southampton

We might end up with panic attack before the end of the season
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jul 13, 2020
Sniper4real:
Guys, na home match be this ooh. Why the fear naw.
This is the kind of match we lost repeatedly towards the end of last season. Those players marred us mentally. Only a win today can remove this fear ooo embarassed
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jul 13, 2020
Oasis007:
grin

I tap into your faith. cool
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jul 13, 2020
Nezzjnr:
Hmmm

Haha. Better fcking stream it. grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jul 13, 2020
Unlimited22:

grin grin The Chelsea thread is having it worse though grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 1:09pm On Jul 13, 2020
Kai I know say nothing go do city last last..

Make Danny Ings get sense today...this is not the time to they play like c Ronaldo..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 1:46pm On Jul 13, 2020
Pogba: "Nemanja [Matić] is the mentor of the team. He gives us our balance, he pushes me to get forward and he directs me sometimes - he'll say 'go for it', or 'stay there'. He's been great."

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 1:52pm On Jul 13, 2020
Pogba: "Everybody knows about his [Greenwood] talent but we've seen talented players here doing great at the start & then end up at other teams. We don't want that. We want to protect him and how to protect him is, for me, just to say that he didn't do anything yet."

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 1:54pm On Jul 13, 2020
Pogba: "He's [Matić] always giving me advice and as a midfielder he has experience and he's won things but he always wants more. He trains hard and is always professional and that's what we need in the team, we need someone like that."

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 1:55pm On Jul 13, 2020
Pogba: "I like to speak with him [Greenwood]. I want to see him, with his quality and his talent, score above 15 goals a season and with the time we have left [this season], easy. He knows he has to work hard and that he's not there yet."
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 1:56pm On Jul 13, 2020
Solskjær: "He [Bruno Fernandes] does everything a Manchester United player should be doing. He thinks about the team first, then his own performance, and I’m sure he’d change all these personal awards into trophies for the team and a Champions League position for next season."

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 1:57pm On Jul 13, 2020
Solskjær: "I think what Kieran [McKenna] and Michael [Carrick] are doing on the training pitch is fantastic. There's enthusiasm, players are enjoying training and enjoying playing and they enjoy working."

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 1:58pm On Jul 13, 2020
Solskjær: "Paul [Pogba] mentioned it in an interview last week as well, it’s not just the free-flowing football that is the reason for us being where we are and playing as we do, it’s the hard work."

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 1:59pm On Jul 13, 2020
Solskjær: "If we keep on improving and building an environment in the training ground and keep building on the culture, add one or two youngsters, maybe add players who can challenge those who we have got here."

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 2:00pm On Jul 13, 2020
Solskjær: "There are youngsters who you know are going to go out on loan, that need exposure, game-time, but those who are in and around the first-team now, they only have one focus, and that's Southampton, then it's onto the next one."

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (8002) (8003) (8004) (8005) (8006) (8007) (8008) ... (14215) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.