Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,375 members, 7,861,032 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:31 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (8006) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8862574 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8003) (8004) (8005) (8006) (8007) (8008) (8009) ... (14215) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 2:03pm On Jul 13, 2020
Oasis007:
Pogba: "Nemanja [Matić] is the mentor of the team. He gives us our balance, he pushes me to get forward and he directs me sometimes - he'll say 'go for it', or 'stay there'. He's been great."

Key words: - Balance
- Direct/Lead
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 2:04pm On Jul 13, 2020
Expert17:

Key words: - Balance
- Direct/Lead

grin

The Update is like Dettol to you, if you don't quote it, who will.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 2:05pm On Jul 13, 2020
Oasis007:

grin

The Update is like Dettol to you, if you don't quote it, who will.

cool

Team Matic
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 2:08pm On Jul 13, 2020
Expert17:

cool

Team Matic

grin

Also Chief Coordinator of Anti-DDG Team.

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eyezik3(m): 2:10pm On Jul 13, 2020
Leyqute:

I think the boys will turn up with a top notch performance, whatever the result may be.

This is an opportunity to strike fear into the heart of those small clubs and show the top teams that we’re not pushovers. I think the boys grab it with both hands.

Well to me United will emerge the winner today but all we need to do is to stay focus and attempt the game like it's a final match..

We should not play under pressure but they should perform as they always do. This is another opportunity for us to put our ship together and set sail to top 3 where we United are known for.

We are Red devils, we are winners and we'll keep winning.. Come what may today the Saints are going down.

Glory! Glory! Manchester United...

United we stand!

8 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 2:30pm On Jul 13, 2020
Solskjær: "So obviously Cristiano was an easy goal for me that I managed to get through [to ask about Bruno Fernandes]. Through Patrice Evra, I managed to get hold of Cristiano and his recommendation obviously stood him in good stead."

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 2:34pm On Jul 13, 2020
Agent Evra grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 2:35pm On Jul 13, 2020
Mehn today is slow o shocked

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 2:43pm On Jul 13, 2020
Solskjær: "The first day he [Bruno Fernandes] was in the club, he shook everyone's hand — he didn’t come in here thinking 'I'm the, I'm the big shot. You follow me'. No, he shook absolutely every staff members’ hand."

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 2:44pm On Jul 13, 2020
Solskjær on the detail Manchester United go into before making a signing: "I think for English internationals, for example, you speak to Marcus [Rashford]. What do you think of such and such team-mate of yours? Do you think he'll fit?"

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc(m): 2:48pm On Jul 13, 2020
Oasis007:
Solskjær on the detail Manchester United go into before making a signing: "I think for English internationals, for example, you speak to Marcus [Rashford]. What do you think of such and such team-mate of yours? Do you think he'll fit?"

Rashford will tell Ole not to sign Sancho, that the guy too dey raise shoulder.
Who wan chop bench? cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jul 13, 2020
afrodoc:

He better respect his level grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nezzjnr: 3:06pm On Jul 13, 2020
sylvalord:
Haha. Better fcking stream it. grin
No data cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 3:24pm On Jul 13, 2020
Solskjær: "I think I've always been willing to learn, humble enough to try to improve. I never thought about myself as one of the best or more talented ones, so I had to find ways to make the most of my talent."

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 3:25pm On Jul 13, 2020
Solskjær: "I don't want any blame culture here because I think deep down, they [Manchester United players] know it depends on them."

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 3:25pm On Jul 13, 2020
Solskjær: "I'm not a ranter and raver — I quietly tick off, behind my ear, 'Ok let's have a look next game if he makes the same mistake or if he blames other people again'. In the end, you gradually weed them off."

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 3:26pm On Jul 13, 2020
Solskjær: "If a player misses a chance or a penalty, of course they don't do that on purpose — I can prove my point if they keep making decisions that go against our framework and principles, or the way we want to play."

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jul 13, 2020
Flashscore and livescore FC.

Let's gather here
grin undecided

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 3:26pm On Jul 13, 2020
Solskjær on traits he looks for in potential signings: "It's about respect. Respect is a big word for me. I think loyalty is a big word. I expect them to not think about themselves too much — Sir Alex always used to say there's no I in team."

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MRTA7: 3:27pm On Jul 13, 2020
Oasis007:
Solskjær: "I'm not a ranter and raver — I quietly tick off, behind my ear, 'Ok let's have a look next game if he makes the same mistake or if he blames other people again'. In the end, you gradually weed them off."

This one be like Lingard sub.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 3:27pm On Jul 13, 2020
Solskjær on how he tests players: "We referee quite badly a few times and see how they react. You do that on purpose. You don't want defenders who are emotional. If they're too emotional they'll cost you in a cup final."
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 3:28pm On Jul 13, 2020
Solskjær: "You want players who when they're 0-0 or one nil down, they want to take the ball and do the bit that everyone does when it's five nil. Everyone's confident then."
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by DeadPresidents: 3:29pm On Jul 13, 2020
afrodoc:

Lol grin

In reality, heard Sancho and Rash got rapport though.

Ole resemble those HR wey dey call referees of referees after reading cover letter for job interview grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 3:29pm On Jul 13, 2020
Solskjær: "Of course you have Bruno who's come in with the impact he's made. You can see he's a leader because players follow him. That is the little spark we needed earlier on this season I feel."
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by excel127(m): 3:55pm On Jul 13, 2020
Lims11:
Flashscore and livescore FC.

Let's gather here
grin undecided
If you have Airtel, try sub for the N100 for 500mb per month social plan, if you're eligible let me know so I'll guide you on how I use that sub to stream matches with an app for full-time.
*141*104#
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 3:59pm On Jul 13, 2020
Solskjær: "Paul Pogba, he's an unbelievable leader both on the pitch and off the pitch. He steps up with his world class qualities as a player but also as a leader — it has been easy to rekindle that relationship [between him and Pogba]."

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 3:59pm On Jul 13, 2020
Solskjær: "There's so much more to a footballer than what happens on the pitch. They're human beings. I try to make them understand that yes, we play for our fans but don't pay attention to social media, the media."

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 4:00pm On Jul 13, 2020
Solskjær: "The more loud ones [on social media & the media] just want to criticise you for anything."

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 4:00pm On Jul 13, 2020
Solskjær: "I've had some fantastic support from Sir Alex in the hard times we've gone through here. When you lose a game at Manchester United it is a crisis — he's been a very, very good supporter of me. We keep texting each other, he rings me."

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 4:01pm On Jul 13, 2020
Solskjær: "We went into this with a plan. I put my ideas across and said 'this it not an easy fix' because I felt quite a bit had to be done."

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 4:01pm On Jul 13, 2020
nobody fear Lindelof again, na maguire.
It's okay.

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 4:01pm On Jul 13, 2020
Solskjær: "I promise you, as long as I am in the job I will do this to the best of my ability, and trust my staff."

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (8003) (8004) (8005) (8006) (8007) (8008) (8009) ... (14215) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Englishisamust, Ijustwantto, adebayo201 and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.