Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,217 members, 7,860,376 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:09 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (8139) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8859656 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8136) (8137) (8138) (8139) (8140) (8141) (8142) ... (14214) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Khaytunechi: 4:37pm On Jul 25, 2020
Oasis007:
[/s]

K

Whattttttttttttttttttttt cheesy grin grin
This left me in stitches. Ahn ahnnnnn
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 4:38pm On Jul 25, 2020
nitrogen:
Lol, what's your ideniny?

Someone is comparing OGS to Lampard because OGS beat him 3 times........na bias go kill una for here! See OGS's EPL win ratio of 42% vs Lampard's 51%. Also, we are on course to recording max of 66 points in a season (if we beat Leicester) same as last season...........errrrrmmmmm but we making progress. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Abeg, I am hoping we qualify for UCL jare, I am tired of watching us play in the Europa League after spending close to $1 billion in the last 7-8 years, with OGS spending about a quarter of the total amount in the last 1 year.
Erm what's Lampard loss ratio again compared to OGS?

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 4:39pm On Jul 25, 2020

Liverpool have spent wisely and with Klopp at the helm to bring it all together as they remain on course for a record breaking season.

In the four-and-a-half years he has been at Anfield, he has bought 33 players at a cost of £401million

Man Utd total spend since Klopp took over at Liverpool - £752million. OGS spent £192million which is about 25.5% of total spend between 2015/16 and 2019/20. OGS spend is already half of Klopp's in less than 2 years. Yet, you want him to spend another £150million before we can consistently make top 4. Apa niyin!!!!!!!

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 4:41pm On Jul 25, 2020
eph12:

Oh he finished 8th once? That's worse than OGS sef wow

He took over when they were 10th on the log. That was his first season at Liverpool, yes he had 60 points, the next season, he did 75 points. That's progress!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 4:44pm On Jul 25, 2020
nitrogen:

He took over when they were 10th on the log. That was his first season at Liverpool, yes he had 60 points, the next season, he did 75 points. That's progress!

I'm sure if OGS ends the season 8th, he will get 75 points the next season and end 4th. And most likely move from there to 1st. Let's remember him in our prayers so he can end the season 8th too

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 4:45pm On Jul 25, 2020
eph12:

Erm what's Lampard loss ratio again compared to OGS?

Lol, Lampard has 32.4% loss ratio, OGS has 32.9% loss ratio.......

grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 4:46pm On Jul 25, 2020
Klopp joined lfc in October!!! Let that sink in nitrogen

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 4:46pm On Jul 25, 2020
nitrogen:

Lol, Lampard has 32.4% loss ratio, OGS has 32.9% loss ratio.......

grin grin grin grin
This season? Fear God na
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 4:47pm On Jul 25, 2020
eph12:

I'm sure if OGS ends the season 8th, he will get 75 points the next season and end 4th. And most likely move from there to 1st. Let's remember him in our prayers so he can end the season 8th too

Bros, wetin you dey talk now? OGS had 66 points last season (his first), this season, he is going to get maximum of 66 (if we beat LCFC) after spending circa £200million, abeg, show me the progress.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 4:50pm On Jul 25, 2020
eph12:

This season? Fear God na

Since both took over. Well, if you pick this season, then he's lost 12 and drawn 6 which means he lost 48 points. OGS has lost 8 games and drawn 12 which means 48 points lost as well.

But Lampard's win ratio this season is better!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 4:50pm On Jul 25, 2020
nitrogen:

Bros, wetin you dey talk now? OGS had 66 points last season (his first), this season, he is going to get maximum of 66 (if we beat LCFC) after spending circa £200million, abeg, show me the progress.
OGS released about 6 first team players. Pogba missed a lot of matches. Since Bruno came in, I don't think any team has won more points than us. So if you insist on 200m, start counting fro. When it completed that 200m

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 4:51pm On Jul 25, 2020
nitrogen:

Since both took over. Well, if you pick this season, then he's lost 12 and drawn 6 which means he lost 48 points. OGS has lost 8 games and drawn 12 which means 48 points lost as well.

But Lampard's win ratio this season is better!
See wahala o. What's Lampard loss rate? Do the maths bro, after all you were quick to do the other maths

You're very funny. Answer simple question, you begin dey remix tuface if
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 4:53pm On Jul 25, 2020
eph12:
Klopp joined lfc in October!!! Let that sink in nitrogen

Lol......Klopp took over when Liverpool was 10th. Shey he tried to end 8th position in his first season.

OGS took over when Utd was 6th, and he ended the season with same position.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 4:55pm On Jul 25, 2020
eph12:

OGS released about 6 first team players. Pogba missed a lot of matches. Since Bruno came in, I don't think any team has won more points than us. So if you insist on 200m, start counting fro. When it completed that 200m

Haha, what are you saying now? so we bought Bruno for £200million? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 4:58pm On Jul 25, 2020
eph12:

See wahala o. What's Lampard loss rate? Do the maths bro, after all you were quick to do the other maths

cheesy

I just dey read the guy's posts with relaxed mind.

Quick to use win ratio when it favored Lampard but when loss ratio favored Ole he wants to use points.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 4:59pm On Jul 25, 2020
afrodoc2:

cheesy

Quick to use win ratio when it favored Lampard but when loss ratio favored Ole he wants to use points.

I already gave him total loss ratio, and number of points lost this season.

What matters is win ratio and points lost.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 5:00pm On Jul 25, 2020
eph12:

I can do for wins, losses and draws. Lampard shytes on OGS in wins and draws. So?

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 5:00pm On Jul 25, 2020
nitrogen:

Lol......Klopp took over when Liverpool was 10th. Shey he tried to end 8th position in his first season.

OGS took over when Utd was 6th, and he ended the season with same position.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
From October to May, he was only able to move from 10th to 8th? Do you know that around that period, the point gap is not that serious? Any loss or win can throw you places ahead or throw you to the relegation zone easily? You no know ball abeg

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jul 25, 2020
CapitalCee:

God bless you Oasis. Long epistle with so many thrash in it

Did you actually read it? shocked

That’s some real strength if you really did cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 5:02pm On Jul 25, 2020
eph12:

From October to May, he was only able to move from 10th to 8th? Do you know that around that period, the point gap is not that serious? Any loss or win can throw you places ahead or throw you to the relegation zone easily? You no know ball abeg

Haha, abeg, which one is better? 10th to 8th in 8 months and no movement (6th to 6th) in 6 months?

Meanwhile, you decided not to talk about second season for both managers. You sabi ball wella!

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 5:02pm On Jul 25, 2020
afrodoc2:

cheesy

Abi you no see problem ni? Some of these agenda, we suppose dey tackle dem immediately.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jul 25, 2020
Lord, let haters not laugh at us by 6pm tomorrow.. we should be the ones laughing cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 5:06pm On Jul 25, 2020
nitrogen:

Haha, abeg, which one is better? 10th to 8th in 8 months and no movement (6th to 6th) in 6 months?

Meanwhile, you decided not to takl about second season for both managers. You sabi ball wella!

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
10th to 8th buahahaha
Abeg I was one of those that defended Klopp then, no let me start abeg. We are telling you how someone destroyed 15 points plus difference to nothing, you're mentioning 10th to 8th. If lfc wanted to end the season 8th, they would have kept Rodgers

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Sniper4real(m): 5:06pm On Jul 25, 2020
If Rashford is French. He'll still be in French league playing for 1 small club there.

8 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 5:08pm On Jul 25, 2020
nitrogen:

Haha, what are you saying now? so we bought Bruno for £200million? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
How did you come across your 200m?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 5:08pm On Jul 25, 2020
eph12:

Abi you no see problem ni? Some of these agenda, we suppose dey tackle dem immediately.

It is best ignored. There are some people here who thrive only on agenda or controversy. Once you recognize it is almost impossible to have a constructive debate with them you will be at peace.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 5:13pm On Jul 25, 2020
Agenda everywhere. grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 5:15pm On Jul 25, 2020
eph12:

How did you come across your 200m?

smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 5:20pm On Jul 25, 2020
afrodoc2:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

My guy cancel everything first, then finally agreed and said OK.

grin

To be honest, didn't read more than 2 Lines before I knew it's full of Thrash.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 5:20pm On Jul 25, 2020
Facts and figures to support assertions, but then, na agenda.

I believe we will go to the UCL, but I dont think a rookie will take us to the promised land.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 5:20pm On Jul 25, 2020
CapitalCee:

God bless you Oasis. Long epistle with so many thrash in it

grin

Did you read it at all?! If you did, Lord you are a Legend.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 5:21pm On Jul 25, 2020
nitrogen:

smiley smiley
You included Bruno? I thought you wanted to exclude. Anyways since you've included Bruno, read that my comment again and get some education

(1) (2) (3) ... (8136) (8137) (8138) (8139) (8140) (8141) (8142) ... (14214) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: afrodoc2, Jamiuokolla and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.