Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,375 members, 7,861,034 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:38 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (8239) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8862623 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8236) (8237) (8238) (8239) (8240) (8241) (8242) ... (14215) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:24pm On Aug 14, 2020
weedtaker:
You have to wonder what I was thinking when I made that bet that Chelsea go see draw for Bayern hand.. I lost total of 113k for that match alone. cry
Say no to weed you’ll not hear.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 9:38pm On Aug 14, 2020
Oasis007:
We need Rashford's A Game for our front 3 to perform satisfactorily. Rashy has become shadow of himself so far. He needs to up his Game or gets benched for Perreira..... embarassed or James...... cry
He doesn't roam, just sticks to that LW and nobody to tell him to move
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Karleb(m): 9:54pm On Aug 14, 2020
Barcelona out. Sevilla is next if Man Utd does not want to be unfortunate.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MRTA7: 10:00pm On Aug 14, 2020
I can't say too much, we face a tough Sevilla team in Sunday.

But Barca just go disgrace themselves sha.

There's one yeye Barca fan that comes to flap his gums in this thread. Hope he can keep quiet for a bit.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 10:07pm On Aug 14, 2020
this humiliation was just too much, I can't watch this United team play against Bayern lie lie. angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 10:08pm On Aug 14, 2020
debroslink there is always a light at the end of every tunnel, take heart sad

#prayforbarcafans

7 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:24pm On Aug 14, 2020
Saw this earlier today....
Borussia Dortmund CEO Hans-Joachim Watzke has hit out at Manchester United legends Paul Scholes and Owen Hargreaves and warned that Jadon Sancho will no longer be allowed to leave the club this summer.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:27pm On Aug 14, 2020
Michael Zorc, Dortmund's sporting director, spoke on Monday to insist that Sancho would remain with the Bundesliga side for another year because United had not met their £108million valuation.
Paul Scholes and Owen Hargreaves claimed the German outfit were "bluffing" and will definitely allow the England international to leave.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ovoP(m): 10:27pm On Aug 14, 2020
handelex:
Saw this earlier today....
Borussia Dortmund CEO Hans-Joachim Watzke has hit out at Manchester United legends Paul Scholes and Owen Hargreaves and warned that Jadon Sancho will no longer be allowed to leave the club this summer.
That 1 concern am... I sha know if dem see money them go Rush am...

We should be looking for alternatives
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:28pm On Aug 14, 2020
Lana1:
Make we no lie, make we no deceive ourselves, make we no give false testimonies,
how we wan take compete with teams like Bayern in the UCL with players like AWB, Rashford and Williams?

This is exactly why I mentioned that this team must win the UEL, else they have no business being in the UCL.

Despite having Messi, Barca players were physically scared of Bayern, they couldn’t even hide it. Ter Stegen probably pooped himself in the first half alone.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:29pm On Aug 14, 2020
Watzke was quizzed about those comments and he hit back to question the United legends' knowledge of the situation.
“I read that too," he told German media. "This is what experts like Paul Scholes and Owen Hargreaves claim. "They were great footballers, and they are football experts. But I don’t know if they are transfer experts too. That Sancho stays with BVB is set in stone."
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:30pm On Aug 14, 2020
Karleb:
Barcelona out. Sevilla is next if Man Utd does not want to be unfortunate.

La Liga teams are all going to be kicked out of Europe by Sunday..

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:35pm On Aug 14, 2020
It is claimed the only way Sancho can force through a move to Old Trafford is by handing in a transfer request.
Former Dortmund stars Ousmane Dembele and Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang took matters into their own hands when they wanted to leave.
But Watzke is confident Sancho will not kick up such a fuss after publicly committing his future to Dortmund.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 10:36pm On Aug 14, 2020
GloryIsaac:

This is exactly why I mentioned that this team must win the UEL, else they have no business being in the UCL.

Despite having Messi, Barca players were physically scared of Bayern, they couldn’t even hide it. Ter Stegen probably pooped himself in the first half alone.
Barca even with Messi(and how many managers now in the last few years?) are getting slapped every year in Europe. Even LaLiga teams are starting to flex muscle for them as well.

You look at Bayern and you see 11 players that turn up every game with at least a 7/10 performance.

But we are supposed to believe Rashford needs Nagelsmann before he can ball against Copenhagen!

It's ok!!

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 10:39pm On Aug 14, 2020
handelex:
Watzke was quizzed about those comments and he hit back to question the United legends' knowledge of the situation.
“I read that too," he told German media. "This is what experts like Paul Scholes and Owen Hargreaves claim. "They were great footballers, and they are football experts. But I don’t know if they are transfer experts too. That Sancho stays with BVB is set in stone."

Him dey ment.

Make he chop Sancho na. Make e eat am.

Make them look elsewhere abeg.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:41pm On Aug 14, 2020
Lana1:
Barca even with Messi(and how many managers now in the last few years?) are getting slapped every year in Europe. Even LaLiga teams are starting to flex muscle for them as well.

You look at Bayern and you see 11 players that turn up every game with at least a 7/10 performance.

But we are supposed to believe Rashford needs Nagelsmann before he can ball against Copenhagen!

It's ok!!

He needs the Bayern coach grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 10:46pm On Aug 14, 2020
Lana1:

It's ok!!
E be like you must think that the work of the coach is a joke. Abi na to just turn up for training ground, attend press conferences and pump fist? lol

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 11:03pm On Aug 14, 2020
eph12:

E be like you must think that the work of the coach is a joke. Abi na to just turn up for training ground, attend press conferences and pump fist? lol
Not everything is on the manager. His own is to set them up on how to play.
Most of the work still rests on the player.

See Perisic's brilliant movement here to overlap Gnabry.

U want to tell me na manager dey coach this thing or it's the player using his own intuition to create space with his movement?

Rashford would have run ahead of him instead to where he'll be crowded by Pique and Lenglet.
That's why i was really impressed with his goal against Crystal Palace coz i knew it may be awhile before we see Rashford pull off a play like that again.

Anyways u can keep praying for any manager you want at United. Thing is United will probably never be able to play like Bayern.
Pogba and Martial will press for 10 minutes and start panting.

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 11:07pm On Aug 14, 2020
Manchester city vs Bayern Munich will be the game to watch.. at least both managers sabi and them all get good players so no excuses.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nezzjnr: 11:09pm On Aug 14, 2020
Bayern no fit run riot for our defence like this

Highest we draw this game or we win them

They're good attacking But not good defensively

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 11:26pm On Aug 14, 2020
eph12 see this one...

I'm sure it's not Flick that taught Davies how to take on his man.
Dude took on Semedo 1-on-1 and beat him. He sure for am die. cheesy

Is it Williams or Shaw that will do this?
Shaw will run to the corner flag, cut back and start looking for Pogba at the center circle to pass back to grin grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 11:27pm On Aug 14, 2020
Nezzjnr:
Bayern no fit run riot for our defence like this

Highest we draw this game or we win them

They're good attacking But not good defensively
We may not chop 7 or 8 because Ole go park bus but we will still chop it. grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Prectega(m): 11:27pm On Aug 14, 2020
U guys should calm down e

AWB will pocket that Alphonso throwaway key for ocean grin , just see semendo angry

Barca team just filled with old men playing against fresh blood

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Prectega(m): 11:29pm On Aug 14, 2020
The only big game ,Ole bleeped up this season was FA CUP Ca Chelsea ... I guess we underrated them ...

Else insha allah

Maguire lindelof and AWB can’t collect 8 goals .. e nuh fit happen bros

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 11:38pm On Aug 14, 2020
Lana1:
eph12 see this one...

Shaw will run to the corner flag, cut back and start looking for Pogba at the center circle to pass back to grin grin

There was something Davies did when Barca players thought they had successfully crowded him...

Dude did the 360 dribble for four of them (not Zidane’s 360), and easily got out of what would have been a very very dangerous situation.

Football na brain.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 11:44pm On Aug 14, 2020
GloryIsaac:

There was something Davies did when Barca players thought they had successfully crowded him...

Dude did the 360 dribble for four of them (not Zidane’s 360), and easily got out of what would have been a very very dangerous situation.

Football na brain.
Lol. Guys are just looking for a way out of blaming their favs.
No be everything manager dey coach

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 11:49pm On Aug 14, 2020
Lana1:

U want to tell me na manager dey coach this thing or it's the player using his own intuition to create space with his movement?

Rashford would have run ahead of him instead to where he'll be crowded by Pique and Lenglet.
That's why i was really impressed with his goal against Crystal Palace coz i knew it may be awhile before we see Rashford pull off a play like that again.

Anyways u can keep praying for any manager you want at United. Thing is United will probably never be able to play like Bayern.
They shouldn't play like bayern, they should play like Manchester United. We play against Southampton, Copenhagen, and the likes, it's almost as if we're the smaller team. O I forgot, they have Muller, Lewandowski, Davies etc while we have useless Rashford, AWB, Williams and co. Ole will probably pray to have the players the likes of Copenhagen has
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 11:52pm On Aug 14, 2020
Prectega:
U guys should calm down e

AWB will pocket that Alphonso throwaway key for ocean grin , just see semendo angry

Barca team just filled with old men playing against fresh blood
Will this excuse work for Chelsea or Spurs.
Person dey beat everyone and their dad 7/8/10, you dey say old men. grin grin

AWB vs Davies will be very interesting to watch. If AWB can stay on his feet and not slide anyhow, then he has a chance
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 11:52pm On Aug 14, 2020
Lana1:

You don't know that team movement, awareness etc is part of what you practice in the training ground? You think these players were born with it? Same Perisic lmao

We will be attacking and we can't even cross because there's nobody in the box or just one person. The rest are behind waiting for the ball to be passed back to them.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 11:55pm On Aug 14, 2020
Lana1:
eph12 see this one...

Bayern were leading with 4 goals or so but see the number of players that got into that box 18. This thing is not just skill. The mentality, determination, believe that the ball will come. Our players will be undecided on what to do

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayromWrites: 11:57pm On Aug 14, 2020
Tiago Alcantara is the name

Wish we can sign him

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 12:00am On Aug 15, 2020
eph12:

They shouldn't play like bayern, they should play like Manchester United. We play against Southampton, Copenhagen, and the likes, it's almost as if we're the smaller team. O I forgot, they have Muller, Lewandowski, Davies etc while we have useless Rashford, AWB, Williams and co. Ole will probably pray to have the players the likes of Copenhagen has
Ok.
3 different managers, LVG, Mourinho and OGS and very little has changed.

I agree with you that OGS management is average. But OGS will not be sacked anytime especially after sneaking in 3rd place.
But I dey wait that Nagelsmann or Poch that will fall into our lap from heaven and turn AWB to Davies overnight.

Even Pep and Klopp had to remould their squads before becoming champions.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (8236) (8237) (8238) (8239) (8240) (8241) (8242) ... (14215) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: a4turitoroman, eph12(m), Stivoh(m), MRTA7 and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.