Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,414 members, 7,861,161 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:57 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (8240) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8864448 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8237) (8238) (8239) (8240) (8241) (8242) (8243) ... (14215) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 12:03am On Aug 15, 2020
Lana1:
Ok.
3 different managers, LVG, Mourinho and OGS and very little has changed.

I agree with you that OGS management is average. But OGS will not be sacked anytime especially after sneaking in 3rd place.
But I dey wait that Nagelsmann or Poch that will fall into our lap from heaven and turn AWB to Davies overnight.

Even Pep and Klopp had to remould their squads before becoming champions.
I'm not calling for OGS sack, but if he gets the sack, it's on him. How much did Davies cost Bayern? Where did he come from? If you say AWB is bad, who bought him and for how much?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 12:08am On Aug 15, 2020
eph12:

You don't know that team movement, awareness etc is part of what you practice in the training ground? You think these players were born with it? Same Perisic lmao
You have to work hard to get what you want. No be the same Gnabry of Arsenal? He and Perisic have both improved their game to be at this level.
You think Rashford will get into this Bayern team with his headless chicken runs?

We will be attacking and we can't even cross because there's nobody in the box or just one person. The rest are behind waiting for the ball to be passed back to them.
We've been getting more bodies into the box but thing is we hardly cross. Na pass pass pass around the box, till you pass the ball enter net like Arsenal of old. That one is on Ole.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 12:16am On Aug 15, 2020
eph12:

I'm not calling for OGS sack, but if he gets the sack, it's on him. How much did Davies cost Bayern? Where did he come from? If you say AWB is bad, who bought him and for how much?
United get scouts? cheesy
We dont do cheap bargain transfers like they do at Bayern. Our transfer policy is child's play compared to Bayern's so that comparison no follow.
AWB was the best of what was available at the time. Hopefully one of our academy boys will send him to the bench in a few years

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 12:17am On Aug 15, 2020
Lana1:
You have to work hard to get what you want. No be the same Gnabry of Arsenal? He and Perisic have both improved their game to be at this level.
You think Rashford will get into this Bayern team with his headless chicken runs?

We've been getting more bodies into the box but thing is we hardly cross. Na pass pass pass around the box, till you pass the ball enter net like Arsenal of old. That one is Ole.
You think Gnabry and Perisic improved without the input of the manager and teammates? Oh when it comes to Ole, no player wants to improve abi? Rashford will definitely not be playing like he's currently doing for Bayern. Gnabry can go to Bayern and improve but Rashford cannot? Or it doesn't work for United players?

During the days of Wenger, we blamed the pass pass pass on Wenger, but for OGS, the players are conspiring against him right? That's why he will sit comfortably like someone that has everything going according to plan?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 12:20am On Aug 15, 2020
Lana1:
United get scouts? cheesy
We dont do cheap bargain transfers like they do at Bayern. Our transfer policy is child's play compared to Bayern's so that comparison no follow.
AWB was the best of what was available at the time. Hopefully one of our academy boys will send him to the bench in a few years
Wow OGS is being forced to accept players now. I blame Ed
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 12:32am On Aug 15, 2020
eph12:

You think Gnabry and Perisic improved without the input of the manager and teammates? Oh when it comes to Ole, no player wants to improve abi? Rashford will definitely not be playing like he's currently doing for Bayern. Gnabry can go to Bayern and improve but Rashford cannot? Or it doesn't work for United players?

During the days of Wenger, we blamed the pass pass pass on Wenger, but for OGS, the players are conspiring against him right? That's why he will sit comfortably like someone that has everything going according to plan?

Gnabry has played well under 2 different managers for Bayern. RAshford is still struggling to make his mark for the 3rd manager.

If Rashford will make it into Bayern's team, he will have to stop all that his headless chicken runs and start playing with his head.

How many players have improved under Ole? Fred seemed to be improving till he started playing shít again. Rashford too has been off and on.
Martial has improved since the restart. We can only pray it lasts and he stays consistent. I dont know about you, but I can't fault a manager who's players have refused to be consistent.
At least we can use the injury excuse for Rashford. What can we use for Fred, McTom, Lingard, Pereira, Pogba

United passing around the box is down to OGS tactics. It's up to him to switch it up if things aren't going according to plan. I have already admitted that OGS game management is average. When are you going to admit the personnel is also average?

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 12:39am On Aug 15, 2020
eph12:

Wow OGS is being forced to accept players now. I blame Ed
You're just grasping at straws. So na ur interpretation of that post be this? undecided
Is it Ole's job to go and discover unknown players in far away countries?

He asked for AWB that was available and got him. Or which other decent RB was available on the market for cheaper?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 12:54am On Aug 15, 2020
Lana1:
Gnabry has played well under 2 different managers for Bayern. RAshford is still struggling to make his mark for the 3rd manager.

If Rashford will make it into Bayern's team, he will have to stop all that his headless chicken runs and start playing with his head.

How many players have improved under Ole? Fred seemed to be improving till he started playing shít again. Rashford too has been off and on.
Martial has improved since the restart. We can only pray it lasts and he stays consistent. I dont know about you, but I can't fault a manager who's players have refused to be consistent.
At least we can use the injury excuse for Rashford. What can we use for Fred, McTom, Lingard, Pereira, Pogba

United passing around the box is down to OGS tactics. It's up to him to switch it up if things aren't going according to plan. I have already admitted that OGS game management is average. When are you going to admit the personnel is also average?

Should we list the teams we have played recently maybe you will tell us the above average players they have there.

The personnel is not average, the performance is average. They can do better. The current players we have should make the likes of Copenhagen sit back and stay pressed in their half from the first minute. Most of the first 11 players we have are above average.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 12:56am On Aug 15, 2020
Lana1:
You're just grasping at straws. So na ur interpretation of that post be this? undecided
Is it Ole's job to go and discover unknown players in far away countries?

He asked for AWB that was available and got him. Or which other decent RB was available on the market for cheaper?
How decent was Rob, TAA, Davies before they joined their current clubs? Did you know any of them? Players dey please. Maybe James was the only one available too

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 1:16am On Aug 15, 2020
eph12:

Should we list the teams we have played recently maybe you will tell us the above average players they have there.
It doesn't matter the calibre of players the opposition team has. An team with inconsistent players will always drop average performances.

The personnel is not average, the performance is average.
No be the personnel dey drop those average performances??

They can do better. The current players we have should make the likes of Copenhagen sit back and stay pressed in their half from the first minute. Most of the first 11 players we have are above average.
They? Not the manager this time? grin
Is this not what I have been saying? Our guys are too inconsistent and hardly drop 7/10 performances every game unlike those at Bayern.

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 1:29am On Aug 15, 2020
Lana1:

It doesn't matter the calibre of players the opposition team has. An team with inconsistent players will always drop average performances.

No be the personnel dey drop those average performances??

They? Not the manager this time? grin
Is this not what I have been saying? Our guys are too inconsistent and hardly drop 7/10 performances every game unlike those at Bayern.
So the talent is there, the skill is there, but they're inconsistent. Is this what you're saying?

They can do better means that they have the ability to do better with the right system and guidance. They're not lost cause. They're much better than what they're churning every week.

If you think the team is bad and its OGS that's just trying to make sense of it and salvage the situation, well good for you. If you think that the manager has no role to play in improving this team performance, good for you.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chidexxy007(m): 2:20am On Aug 15, 2020
Circles undecided undecided

My own is how do these guys maintain this intensity for 90 minutes?
30 minutes into the game our guys don they pant like who fall from mountain

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 4:14am On Aug 15, 2020
handelex:
Unless it's the real Dan James of the early season else I prefer a one legged Rashford, as for Perreira, the less said about him the better.

The thing shock me..... grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 4:35am On Aug 15, 2020
Alponso Davies can't dribble AWB the way you guys are saying it.....

AWB is the best when it comes to one-on-one marking, he has the highest tackles in EPL.......his weak point is just attacking.

Una go watch other teams perform, the next thing na to start they complain as if Bayern and Man UTD dey the same level..........imagine someone suggesting James or Perriera should bench Rashford grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 4:39am On Aug 15, 2020
Lana1:

grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 5:37am On Aug 15, 2020
Expert17:
Alponso Davies can't dribble AWB the way you guys are saying it.....

AWB is the best when it comes to one-on-one marking, he has the highest tackles in EPL.......his weak point is just attacking.

Una go watch other teams perform, the next thing na to start they complain as if Bayern and Man UTD dey the same level..........imagine someone suggesting James or Perriera should bench Rashford grin

grin

Oasis007:
We need Rashford's A Game for our front 3 to perform satisfactorily. Rashy has become shadow of himself so far. He needs to up his Game or gets benched for Perreira..... embarassed or James...... cry

You need to work on your Emotion Bruh, coz it's affecting your IQ. If you couldn't grab the Message the Emojis used signify, I can't help but feel disappointed for your IQ sir.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 5:41am On Aug 15, 2020
Prectega:
U guys should calm down e

AWB will pocket that Alphonso throwaway key for ocean grin , just see semendo angry

Barca team just filled with old men playing against fresh blood

Help me ask them how many players dribble or pass AWB any how this season....

Or Alphonso Davies better pass all EPL attackers.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 5:48am On Aug 15, 2020
Oasis007:

grin

[s]You need to work on your Emotion Bruh, coz it's affecting your IQ. If you couldn't grab the Message the Emojis used signify, I can't help but feel disappointed for your IQ sir[/s]

Then work on your judgement because your hate for Rashford is real....

He has a better goal contribution than Martial (goals + assists) this season even with his bad form, still yet every time Rashford Rashford.

Since he joined our 1st team in 2015, he has dropped better goal contribution than Martial, but every time Rashford Rashford.

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 5:50am On Aug 15, 2020
Expert17:

[s]Then work on your judgement because your hate for Rashford is real....

He has a better goal contribution than Martial (goals + assists) this season even with his bad form, still yet every time Rashford Rashford.

Since he joined our 1st team in 2015, he has dropped better goal contribution than Martial, but every time Rashford Rashford.

[/s]

grin

Drop Receipts for your clueless Allegation or STFU.

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 5:53am On Aug 15, 2020
Oasis007:

grin

[s]Drop Receipts for your clueless Allegation or STFU[/s].
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 5:55am On Aug 15, 2020
You guys will just be typing rubbish as if Football is easy.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 5:57am On Aug 15, 2020
grin

Oasis007:
There's something we need to understand on this Board, and the earliest we're living with it the better. We don't have a Team yet. We should limit our Expectations and hoping on OGS and his Crew to get it right - which I believe they're on the right Track.

This is OGS full Season as a United Manager, and all the Cup Competitions we're in, we made it to the Semi-Final. I hope we make it to the final and eventually win this Europa League Trophy.

Martial is evolving, he's getting stronger and more hunger to delivering at his preferred Position. When was the last time he played as No. 9?

Rashford just returned from Injury, thus we can't really expecting him to pick up where he stopped. It takes time to heal and fully fit. Ask Chelsea Fans about Emerson's promising Starts/Stats, and what's happening to him after he returns from Injury. Odoi hasn't been himself since he returned from Injury as well.

Shaw is beginning to pickup after how many Seasons he had that career ending Injury? Rashford will be fine. Let's try to be patient with them, coz they're Humans like us.

Some Dudes even condemned, mocked Fred..... For what exactly?! Didn't he have a good Game? Didn't he play better? Didn't he show the hunger, passion to be in the starting XI?!

Bruno had so many misplaced/failed passes yesterday, but he wasn't called out for it. Apparently he's becoming an Otem to some Fans here. He can do no wrong. Bruno wasted a Counter yesterday by making silly final pass/decision, yet no one called him out.

If it's Fred, Lord! he would be well oiled spiced up and grilled to the Taste.

All I believe is; United will be Great Again!

grin

This is Oasis just of recent defending Rashford, but one deluded Expert in Cluelessness thinks otherwise. Stop being emotional as always Bro, use your Brain, read to assimilate before jumping to Conclusion.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 5:59am On Aug 15, 2020
Oasis007:
We need Rashford's A Game for our front 3 to perform satisfactorily. Rashy has become shadow of himself so far. He needs to up his Game or gets benched for Perreira..... embarassed or James...... cry

This is another Oasis that want Perriera and James to bench Rashford....

Also thinks Lemar is better than Rashford.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 6:02am On Aug 15, 2020
Expert17:

LMAO...... Even Hensben would decode what those Emojis represent.

Let's bet 100k on the bolded Allegation. Drop Receipt for it and get wired, failed to do so and get fined.

Cc Afrodoc2, Eph12, Lana1, Leyqute and Co.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 6:05am On Aug 15, 2020
handelex:
It is claimed the only way Sancho can force through a move to Old Trafford is by handing in a transfer request.
Former Dortmund stars Ousmane Dembele and Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang took matters into their own hands when they wanted to leave.
But Watzke is confident Sancho will not kick up such a fuss after publicly committing his future to Dortmund.

We need this deal badly, no time to waste again.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 6:06am On Aug 15, 2020
Oasis007:

Let's bet 100k on the bolded Allegation. Drop Receipt for it and get wired, failed to do so and get fined.

Yes

This embarassed embarassed embarassed means joking to you
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 6:10am On Aug 15, 2020
Oasis007:
grin

grin

[s]This is Oasis just of recent defending Rashford, but one deluded Expert in Cluelessness thinks otherwise. Stop being emotional as always Bro, use your Brain, read to assimilate before jumping to Conclusion[/s].

Football is always interesting with arguments and when people have different views.

The worst is, we are supporting the same club and we both have passion for this club.

I guess we can argue without bn emotional and throwing insults.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 6:13am On Aug 15, 2020
Expert17:

Football is always interesting with arguments and when people have different views.

The worst is, we are supporting the same club and we both have passion for this club.

I guess we can argue without bn emotional and throwing insults.

grin

Emotional? Me? Nope! I don't like when my message is turned simply to clapback or aim digs at me. If offended...... Apologies.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 6:27am On Aug 15, 2020
Make una calm down
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jodera: 6:54am On Aug 15, 2020
Lana1:

We've been getting more bodies into the box but thing is we hardly cross. Na pass pass pass around the box, till you pass the ball enter net like Arsenal of old. That one is on Ole.
The fact that perisic and gnabry improved most times is on the coach or training staff. For example, we all know that there's a vast difference between Sterling of Liverpool and Sterling of Man city. He(Sterling) even acknowledged it was Arteta who improved his goalscoring instincts and spatial awareness. That Perisic goal might even be what was taught on training about off-the ball movement.

Though I fully agree with the Davies skillfully beating semedo. That's naturally borne skills Most of your fullbacks don't have.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 7:41am On Aug 15, 2020
Expert17:

I think you got the wrong guy. It was Pato ranking that said Lemar was better than Rashford.

He has surrendered sha so the gods have forgiven him.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 7:43am On Aug 15, 2020
Oasis007:

You sef wicked. Instead of correcting the guy you wan chop Expert money clean mouth.

Well let him share some of that Iya Charlie money that he has in his pocket like so many nickels and dimes.

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (8237) (8238) (8239) (8240) (8241) (8242) (8243) ... (14215) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Yemike(m) and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.