Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,126 members, 7,849,503 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:57 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (8316) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8833824 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8313) (8314) (8315) (8316) (8317) (8318) (8319) ... (14208) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 10:23am On Aug 22, 2020
afrodoc2:

I know all that. You are also highly appreciated, but bruv is it true that you were also an expert GK back in the day? grin
Off your mic!!!!!! grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 10:25am On Aug 22, 2020
This blueangel transgender, are you a man U fan at heart, na too dey camp for our thread all day and night, we no loose match yesterday na.angry

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:33am On Aug 22, 2020
Nezzjnr:

You can sign a Full squad and still end up behind Newcastle

You only sign when a position seems vacant
I understand that but our squad is the thinnest among the top six, from last summer we've sold Lukaku, Herrera, Sanchez Young and others called deadwood with more on the market like Smalling, Perreira, Dalot, Rojo, Lingard, Jones and Ighalo is leaving January. Now that's a lot of clear out, in as much as I like our academy boys they are not ready apart from Mason, so how are we going to replace all this people with this nonchalant attitude Ed is showing. undecided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayromWrites: 10:39am On Aug 22, 2020
afrodoc2:

I know all that. You are also highly appreciated, but bruv is it true that you were also an expert GK back in the day? grin

With over 20 caps for the GWG

Was so good top teams from Lithuania, Eritrea, Mongolia and Congo were joggling for his signature

Nigga will sit DDG on the bench

Person wey mentor Vincent Enyeama

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by timay(m): 10:41am On Aug 22, 2020
Nezzjnr:

You can sign a Full squad and still end up behind Newcastle

You only sign when a position seems vacant

True. If anyone doubts this, they should ask Aston Villa. Those guys nearly got relegated last season despite spending as much as Man Utd in the transfer window, due to the fact that they were signing a lot of low cost average players that wasn't adding quality to the sauad

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nezzjnr: 10:41am On Aug 22, 2020
handelex:
I understand that but our squad is the thinnest among the top six, from last summer we've sold Lukaku, Herrera, Sanchez Young and others called deadwood with more on the market like Smalling, Perreira, Dalot, Rojo, Lingard, Jones and Ighalo is leaving January. Now that's a lot of clear out, in as much as I like our academy boys they are not ready apart from Mason, so how are we going to replace all this people with this nonchalant attitude Ed is showing. undecided
For me I just need a RW... Probably a DM and a LB
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 10:41am On Aug 22, 2020
handelex:

grin

We are just Fans Bruh. We ain't Shareholders, perhaps emotionally we can be classified as Stakeholders. If Ed likes, make he sign Players, if OGS like make he no wail for more solid Additions to the Squad.

Season would begin, and we gonna be here to enjoy the Banters as usual. I can't kee myself for United.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 10:42am On Aug 22, 2020
timay:

True. If anyone doubts this, they should ask Aston Villa. Those guys nearly got relegated last season despite spending as much as Man Utd in the transfer window, due to the fact that they were signing a lot of low cost average players that wasn't adding quality to the sauad
But Chelsea dey sign hot guys o.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 10:47am On Aug 22, 2020
odizeey:

But Chelsea dey sign hot guys o.

We wouldn't know how hot they are until Season begins. Last Season, Real Madrid was signing top Players left and right, how many of them turned out to be productive?!

Jovic? Hazard?! Courtois nearly laid a Trailer of Eggs before he adjusted to his primary Responsibility.

We were lucky Maguire and AWB clicked with the Team, luckier that Bruno was marvellous, despite he's a mid-season Addition to the Squad.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 10:55am On Aug 22, 2020
Barcelona spent almost half a Billion Euros purposely to upgrade their Squad on 3 Players; Grizzy, Coutinho and Dembele. Ain't they regretting it now?!

It's not about spending big, it's about spending on the right Players; Neither is it about signing just Players left and right.

Fulham nearly signed a new Squad, yet they got relegated. I believe they've learned their Lesson this time around.

All I'm seeking from Ed is - get us Sancho and lockup if you like. I personally believe Sancho gonna be a success, huge success, at United.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 11:36am On Aug 22, 2020
Oasis007:

We wouldn't know how hot they are until Season begins. Last Season, Real Madrid was signing top Players left and right, how many of them turned out to be productive?!

Jovic? Hazard?! Courtois nearly laid a Trailer of Eggs before he adjusted to his primary Responsibility.

We were lucky Maguire and AWB clicked with the Team, luckier that Bruno was marvellous, despite he's a mid-season Addition to the Squad.

That's true.

What me I don't understand is the silence in our transfer activity.

When is the transfer window closing?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ravioli(m): 11:43am On Aug 22, 2020
odizeey:

That's true.

What me I don't understand is the silence in our transfer activity.

When is the transfer window closing?

October 5th..

I rather we keep silent than getting link with every tom and jerry.

It's sickening !!

As for shekpe fc.. They can sign whoever they deem fit, ain't our business one bit. This is ain't the first time they've done this ...

Ed ain't our problem, it's the Glazer's that are trying to pinch pocket. Ed can't release funds if he ain't asked. Mat Judge does the negotiations.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 11:45am On Aug 22, 2020
KingAlabi:

That guy dey talk with 4 sides of im mouth.

Shhh. He’s an expert o. Better mind how you talk. Else he’ll go personal. cheesy

I want PSG to win the UCL. And I want Herrera to have a good game if he starts. His running around might be useful for psg.

If Bayern decides to play a very high line against PsG like they did against Barcelona. I swear they will chop it. Bigly.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 11:50am On Aug 22, 2020
Expert17:

Lukaku lose final ....score own goal.

My trolling still dey pain you, na personal abuse now.

Go and ask, once I start you won't like it....i hope you have the energy.

Oga Chief! The expert himself!! Odogwu number 17!!!

Take it easy Biko. The sting of a lion is not equal to the capricious calumny of a Mesozoic papastathinopoulos.

Small small Igwe. De Gea will not disturb you again Odogwu.

7 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 11:51am On Aug 22, 2020
I want PSG to win, coz I like Mbappe and Neymar. Especially for Mbappe to be a World Cup and UCL Winner at a younger Age, and hopefully becoming a Role Model for upcoming Talents.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 11:58am On Aug 22, 2020
Expert17:

I always give last chance before starting my own personal insult.

I'm an Expert in that also.

You’re also an expert in personal insult?

Odiegwu

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 12:06pm On Aug 22, 2020
grin

Leyqute sha want find personal trouble..... LMFAO!

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 12:11pm On Aug 22, 2020
Leyqute:

Take it easy Biko. The sting of a lion is not equal to the capricious calumny of a Mesozoic papastathinopoulos.

Papasti wetin? grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by pharod(m): 12:16pm On Aug 22, 2020
Leyqute:

Leyqute, warris going on?? grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nezzjnr: 12:20pm On Aug 22, 2020
cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Segedinho(m): 12:22pm On Aug 22, 2020
Congrats on ur latest signing
cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 1:01pm On Aug 22, 2020
Oasis007:
Barcelona spent almost half a Billion Euros purposely to upgrade their Squad on 3 Players; Grizzy, Coutinho and Dembele. Ain't they regretting it now?!

It's not about spending big, it's about spending on the right Players; Neither is it about signing just Players left and right.

Fulham nearly signed a new Squad, yet they got relegated. I believe they've learned their Lesson this time around.

All I'm seeking from Ed is - get us Sancho and lockup if you like. I personally believe Sancho gonna be a success, huge success, at United.

Na so.

Sancho will solve all our issues. undecided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Panther7(m): 1:08pm On Aug 22, 2020
Ravioli:

October 5th..

It's sickening !!

As for shekpe fc.. They can sign whoever they deem fit, ain't our business one bit. This is ain't the first time they've done this ...

Ed ain't our problem, it's the Glazer's that are trying to pinch pocket. Ed can't release funds if he ain't asked. Mat Judge does the negotiations.
Speaking of Mat Judge the man actually does the job of a sporting director, in charge of negotiation, calls agent of players when they want to extend a player's contract, and he is Ed's right hand man, I don't see United getting any sporting director or football director soon.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 1:17pm On Aug 22, 2020
Ravioli:

October 5th..

It's sickening !!

When united loud am them go sign two or three. Talkless when them no loud am.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Panther7(m): 1:17pm On Aug 22, 2020
larride:

Na so.

he never said that

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 1:47pm On Aug 22, 2020
larride:

Na so.

grin

Didn't say he's gonna solve all our Issues, rather a huge success in term of being a solid Addition to the Squad.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 2:15pm On Aug 22, 2020
handelex:

Did Woody tell OGS to sell all of them? Be realistic, are all the players you mentioned 'deadwoods' for real? Also, we are clearing 'deadwoods' realising less than 100m, but you want to spend 500m to replace them, after spending close to 1 billion in the last 5 years.

Shoro niyen?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 2:43pm On Aug 22, 2020
larride:

Na so.

Obviously sancho comes and we dominate EPL weekly
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ennyjay72(m): 2:44pm On Aug 22, 2020
eph12:

female domination nigrin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ennyjay72(m): 2:45pm On Aug 22, 2020
eph12:

female domination ni grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 2:59pm On Aug 22, 2020
Oasis007:

grin

Didn't say he's gonna solve all our Issues, rather a huge success in term of being a solid Addition to the Squad.

Which one come be “Get Sancho and lockup if he likes” angry

Don’t let me send thunder to you and Ed o.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 3:14pm On Aug 22, 2020
larride:

Which one come be “Get Sancho and lockup if he likes” angry

Don’t let me send thunder to you and Ed o.

grin

I don tired for United matter. Morale was high few Weeks ago, it was almost certain we're getting Sancho, until it goes cold all of a sudden.

I am just pleading to Ed, get us Sancho at least, then lockup.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8313) (8314) (8315) (8316) (8317) (8318) (8319) ... (14208) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Bjteensdes24 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.