Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,359 members, 7,860,959 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:51 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (8319) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8862126 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8316) (8317) (8318) (8319) (8320) (8321) (8322) ... (14215) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 6:16pm On Aug 23, 2020
"We can do things in the transfer market that other clubs can only dream of".

grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 6:31pm On Aug 23, 2020
GloryIsaac:

It’s the match against Copenhagen that caused this. United created so many chances, and felt that they will win any way, despite going into extra time.

They got away with it, as Copenhagen failed to take the few breakaway chances that came their way.

They used the same mentality against Sevilla, and it cost them.
If they like, they can go into the new season with that mentality na dem sabi
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Johnny4President: 6:48pm On Aug 23, 2020
handelex:

grin grin grin
like signing mediocre players cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 6:50pm On Aug 23, 2020
Nezzjnr:
Weedtaker your guy they shoot shot off the Pitch sef cheesy cheesy cheesy
At least someone is doing their job.. grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by pamcode(m): 6:55pm On Aug 23, 2020
Herrera starting a UCL final. United fans aka Scummies how are ya feeling?

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 6:59pm On Aug 23, 2020
pamcode:

They need his energy ( interception and Tackling) in this game.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 7:00pm On Aug 23, 2020
Looking like Perierra, Lingard, Jones and the other deadwoods will still be at the club next season. Selling this deadwoods could earn the club close to £70m, money we can use to get real talented but cheap players. I no just get the Manager and the board.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by pamcode(m): 7:03pm On Aug 23, 2020
Expert17:

They need his energy ( interception and Tackling) in this game.
That is his greatest strength. I am happy for the guy. One of the few United Players I like.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 7:07pm On Aug 23, 2020
pamcode:
That is his greatest strength. I am happy for the guy. One of the few United Players I like.

Not just tackling anyhow, tackle and release a sweet pass immediately...... Our best midfieder under Van Gaal and Mourinho main man.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:08pm On Aug 23, 2020
TrebleChamp:
Looking like Perierra, Lingard, Jones and the other deadwoods will still be at the club next season. Selling this deadwoods could earn the club close to £70m, money we can use to get real talented but cheap players. I no just get the Manager Glazers and the board.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:10pm On Aug 23, 2020
I'm supporting PSG tonight, hope Bayern won't overwhelm them.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PrinceOfEast(m): 7:28pm On Aug 23, 2020
TrebleChamp:
Looking like Perierra, Lingard, Jones and the other deadwoods will still be at the club next season. Selling this deadwoods could earn the club close to £70m, money we can use to get real talented but cheap players. I no just get the Manager and the board.
i remember when manure decided against selling januzaj for £50m+ but las las na peanut una sell am.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Roland17(m): 7:30pm On Aug 23, 2020
pamcode:

This table you are shaking on Sunday! Hmmm..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 7:34pm On Aug 23, 2020
[quote author=handelex post=93145111][/quote] Is it Glaziers that would tell Ole and the board to get rid of deadwood? Also the person in charge of contract negotiation/extension at the club need to be remove of that position. Too much money has made some of them very lazy and less committed to the team.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:34pm On Aug 23, 2020
Roland17:

Which table? The table no get content at all, very irrelevant and nonsensical.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 7:38pm On Aug 23, 2020
I'm only after good, sweet football. I am not after a particular team. I'm seeing this match to enjoy myself.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:38pm On Aug 23, 2020
TrebleChamp:
Is it Glaziers that would tell Ole and the board to get rid of deadwood? Also the person in charge of contract negotiation/extension at the club need to be remove of that position. Too much money has made some of them very lazy and less committed to the team.
All of them dey craze 4 head shaa..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 7:42pm On Aug 23, 2020
PrinceOfEast:
i remember when manure decided against selling januzaj for £50m+ but las las na peanut una sell am.

We should be selling Perierra to Valencia or any team for 20m+, Lingard for similar fee or more. Abi no so this players useless reach that clubs aren't even coming for them?

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 7:43pm On Aug 23, 2020
handelex:
All of them dey craze 4 head shaa..
� Abi
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:45pm On Aug 23, 2020
handelex:
I'm supporting PSG tonight, hope Bayern won't overwhelm them.

Bayern looks set to disgrace them cheesy

FCB 5 - 0 PSG
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PrinceOfEast(m): 7:47pm On Aug 23, 2020
TrebleChamp:
We should be selling Perierra to Valencia or any team for 20m+, Lingard for similar fee or more. Abi no so this players useless reach that clubs aren't even coming for them?
Mediocre players bro.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by pamcode(m): 7:51pm On Aug 23, 2020
Roland17:

cheesy cheesy. I just wanted to know How they felt. Apparently some aren't too pleased.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 8:00pm On Aug 23, 2020
afrodoc2:

He never had to play AM for any extended period of time. He had Foden at City and with England he had Foden, Gomes, Smith-Rowe e.t.c. He is comfortable when he comes infield but i am not sure long term AM would favour him.

It will be for a few games I guess. Plus he could interchange the AM and RWF positions with Mason in a game.

Bruno is still the first choice for AM but it’s good to know that there are /will be capable deputies to call on when he’s not available.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 8:00pm On Aug 23, 2020
Herrera masterclass incoming!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 8:01pm On Aug 23, 2020
handelex:

grin grin grin

S C A A A A M
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 8:10pm On Aug 23, 2020
Agenda? cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 8:10pm On Aug 23, 2020
No. I've repented of my sins.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 8:16pm On Aug 23, 2020
No agenda here abeg, I just want Paris to win in peace.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 8:17pm On Aug 23, 2020
That Alphonso bit dey play like attacker. Nawa o.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 8:25pm On Aug 23, 2020
Snake don deny Herrera CL final assist.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 8:26pm On Aug 23, 2020
See how Di Maria waste Herrera fine pass embarassed embarassed
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 8:30pm On Aug 23, 2020
Herrera wan score shaa

Try again

(1) (2) (3) ... (8316) (8317) (8318) (8319) (8320) (8321) (8322) ... (14215) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: odizeey(m), Jamiuokolla and 11 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.