Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,358 members, 7,860,946 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:33 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (8324) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8862020 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8321) (8322) (8323) (8324) (8325) (8326) (8327) ... (14215) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 9:16am On Aug 24, 2020
weedtaker:
Our offer was late, he said it with his mouth ffs!!! Abi una no de read seff? When the PSG offer came it was a no brainer for him.. still fact is we opened negotiations with him late, same as Woodward did with Evra.

Una get phone yet to enter google find something go the hard una.

No be you just yesterday dey talk say Banega no play for Inter? Something wey dey him wikipedia page like tribal mark. grin
You just fall our hand allow those Chelshitters catch cruise on top your head. LOL

And you have the unmitigated gall to be talking about google? Google ko, guguru ni. grin

Pot calling kettle black. What a higi-haga.

9 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by timay(m): 9:18am On Aug 24, 2020
Expert17:

That's the funny thing.....

To Man utd fans he is average, but if you ask them to mention a midfieder that played better than him during his time, you won't get a response.

The hate for our ex players is real.

No one hates ex players here, it only you guys j
that just want to be revising history just because you don't like Woodward ( which by the way is a common factor among United fans)

People also do that with Lukaku here , dropping Lukaku alert any time he manages to control a pass , and it's getting irritating to say the least. We should just move on and stop this attitude of bringing up the names of ex players whenever they managed to have a good game.

Where was Herrera alert since all this days. All of a sudden he started having playing time due to the injuries to their first Choice midfielders (Gana Gueye and Verratti) Una no allow us hear word again

8 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 9:19am On Aug 24, 2020
afrodoc2:
[/b]

No be you just yesterday dey talk say Banega no play for Inter? Something wey dey him wikipedia page like tribal mark. grin
You just fall our hand allow those Chelshitters catch cruise on top your head. LOL

And you have the unmitigated gall to be talking about google? Google ko, guguru ni. grin

Pot calling kettle black. What a higi-haga.
laughable, Different scenarios not even comparable. But anything that rocks your boat.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 9:22am On Aug 24, 2020
weedtaker:
laughable, Different scenarios not even comparable. But anything that rocks your boat.

grin

You mean your phone no fit type Banega on google search? And you are coming here to attack people for not googling a transfer deal wey get several reports?

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by timay(m): 9:25am On Aug 24, 2020
Expert17:

So you believe Herrera and his agent will accuse the Club of treating him badly during negotiation and OLE and Woodward will just keep quiet?

No Man Utd player can ask for 100% increase at 30years old. Lai lai

He left because he had better cash out offer not because of maltreatment.

All this talk of Maltreatment, offer coming late bla bla bla is just to make it seem like he really wanted to stay, which is a lie. If I was in his shoes too, I won't turn down a 300k offer just because of a yeye DNA grin when I'm not mad. An offer that comes with Guaranteed Ligue 1 trophy every season and PSG is also a big club in Europe. So it's a win for me.

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 9:26am On Aug 24, 2020
afrodoc2:

grin

You mean your phone no fit type Banega on google search?
like I said, not comparable.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by melodyogonna(m): 9:27am On Aug 24, 2020
ChristineC:
no it's not all okay. it's either you don't like the player or you don't like the man.
if it's the player, that's okay. if it's the man, that's witchcraft because they've had no prior business tongue
We have different understanding of what's okay or not, which is okay too.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 9:29am On Aug 24, 2020
timay:

He left because he had better cash out offer not because of maltreatment.

All this talk of Maltreatment, offer coming late bla bla bla is just to make it seem like he really wanted to stay, which is a lie. If I was in his shoes too, I won't turn down a 300k offer just because of a yeye DNA grin when I'm not mad. An offer that comes with Guaranteed Ligue 1 trophy every season and PSG is also a big club in Europe. So it's a win for me.

Herrera na sharp guy. He dey cash out but still dropped some nice political yarns to ensure that his United fans still dey him back.

Why won't he go for the money? Mo money, Less problems, Guaranteed league titles, Living in Paris instead of Manchester.
His ancestors will reject him if he declines such a contract.

9 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 9:29am On Aug 24, 2020
timay:

No one hates ex players here, it only you guys j
that just want to be revising history just because you don't like Woodward ( which by the way is a common factor among United fans)

People also do that with Lukaku here , dropping Lukaku alert any time he manages to control a pass , and it's getting irritating to say the least. We should just move on and stop this attitude of bringing up the names of ex players whenever they managed to have a good game.

Where was Herrera alert since all this days. All of a sudden he started having playing time due to the injuries to their first Choice midfielders (Gana Gueye and Verratti) Una no allow us hear word again

Herrera is average and you even think Gueye is better grin grin

Herrera can't accuse Woodward and the club of treating him badly more than 3 times, and the club will keep quiet......this is simple.

Anybody that believe those media outlets saying Herrera asked for 100% wage increase, needs to check himself and rethink that rubbish lies.

Herrera, Ferdinand and Evra won't accuse Woodward wrongly.

Woodward is slow at everything

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 9:29am On Aug 24, 2020
afrodoc2:

grin

You mean your phone no fit type Banega on google search? And you are coming here to attack people for not googling a transfer deal wey get several reports?
Several reports how? If it was then when the deal to Paris was nearly made then it’ll be understandable, not now and also not when there’s a debate about the supposed transfer.

The guy actually believed expert only to do aback turn and follow timay gospel.. doesn’t make sense.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by timay(m): 9:32am On Aug 24, 2020
afrodoc2:

Herrera na sharp guy. He dey cash out but still dropped some nice political yarns to ensure that his United fans still dey him back.

Why won't he go for the money? Mo money, Less problems, Guaranteed league titles, Living in Paris instead of Manchester.
His ancestors will reject him if he declines such a contract.

@Bolded

Obviously, he did a good job at it. The likes of Expert17 swallowed the political yarns and still dey give us Herrera alert
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 9:32am On Aug 24, 2020
weedtaker:
like I said, not comparable.

Of course it isn't. It takes about 10-15 secs to google a wikipedia page and run through all the clubs a player played for. It takes several minutes to google the different reports of a transfer deal/negotiation. cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nezzjnr: 9:34am On Aug 24, 2020
weedtaker:
Our offer was late, he said it with his mouth ffs!!! Abi una no de read seff? When the PSG offer came it was a no brainer for him.. still fact is we opened negotiations with him late, same as Woodward did with Evra.

Una get phone yet to enter google find something go the hard una.
Oga I followed the news that period

Herrera was asking for something Woodward wasn't ready to give..

Woodward only delayed because he thought Herrera was going to accept that
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by timay(m): 9:34am On Aug 24, 2020
Expert17:

Herrera is average and you even think Gueye is better grin grin

Herrera can't accuse Woodward and the club of treating him badly more than 3 times, and the club will keep quiet......this is simple.

Anybody that believe those media outlets saying Herrera asked for 100% wage increase, needs to check himself and rethink that rubbish lies.

Herrera, Ferdinand and Evra won't accuse Woodward wrongly.

Woodward is slow at everything

Ha I don die. Because of one champions league match Herrera is now better than Gueye? grin

Even as an Everton player he was rated higher. Now that they are in the same club , we all can see who the first choice is.

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nezzjnr: 9:36am On Aug 24, 2020
You guys are still suffering from the massive L courtesy of Jambody on Friday

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 9:38am On Aug 24, 2020
Nezzjnr:

we all followed it, and I’m not blaming you for that, my own is that Herrera has already spoken about what happened, and according to him we opened negotiations late, by that time he was already having talks with Paris.

And not that he was asking for what Woodward can’t give as we were made to believe from the start.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nezzjnr: 9:40am On Aug 24, 2020
weedtaker:
we all followed it, and I’m not blaming you for that, my own is that Herrera has already spoken about what happened, and according to him we opened negotiations late, by that time he was already having talks with Paris.

And not that he was asking for what Woodward can’t give as we were made to believe from the start .
Herrera was asking for what Woodward wasn't ready to give

You guys are quick to believe Herrera but slow to believe Woodward

Most trusted media outlets even reported it

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by timay(m): 9:40am On Aug 24, 2020
Nezzjnr:

Exactly, Woodward was counting on the fact that he would accept eventually, because no big club will offer him 250k for his age, let alone small club, except if he goes to Asia, only for PSG to come and spoil our raggae with their blues.

I wonder what PSG wage bill will look like. I'm sure those oil people will be paying their players with third party Companies to avoid FFP infringement
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 9:42am On Aug 24, 2020
timay:

Ha I don die. Because of one champions league match Herrera is now better than Gueye? grin

Even as an Everton player he was rated higher. Now that they are in the same club , we all can see who the first choice is.

Gueye and Herrera cheesy cheesy

Who is better than in

Tackles
Interceptions
Assists
Goals
Chance creation
Distance covering
Passes

grin grin

Herrera wasn't rated at Bilbao? Thats why he was winning Man of the Match against teams like Barcelona and Real Madrid :
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nezzjnr: 9:42am On Aug 24, 2020
timay:

Exactly, Woodward was counting on the fact that he would accept eventually, because no big club will offer him 250k for his age, let alone small club, except if he goes to Asia, only for PSG to come and spoil our raggae with their blues.

I wonder what PSG wage bill will look like. I'm sure those oil people will be paying their players with third party Companies to avoid FFP infringement
Psg hardly negotiate

Their own na Just to state your price....

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 9:44am On Aug 24, 2020
It's on this thread I read something like Mc tominay is better than Herrera, now Gueye.
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 9:44am On Aug 24, 2020
Nezzjnr:

Herrera was asking for what Woodward wasn't ready to give
Paris have already contacted Herrera by the time we opened negotiations, and he asked Woodward to match their bid.

Don’t see how dis disapproved the fact that we opened negotiations late

Or if Paris wasn’t in the picture do you think Herrera will be asking Manchester United for 300k? Shey him ball pass Main man abi wetin undecided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nezzjnr: 9:47am On Aug 24, 2020
weedtaker:
Paris have already contacted Herrera by the time we opened negotiations, and he asked Woodward to match their bid.

Don’t see how dis disapproved the fact that we opened negotiations late

Woodward was offering something less than what Herrera was asking for.... Woodward thought Herrera was going to accept that

Psg came in and offered Herrera something better... Woodward came with an Improved offer and by that time Herrera had already accepted Psg offer

Woodward was only money conscious here for a 29yrs old

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by timay(m): 9:49am On Aug 24, 2020
Expert17:

Gueye and Herrera cheesy cheesy

Who is better than in

Tackles
Interceptions
Assists
Goals
Chance creation
Distance covering
Passes

grin grin

Herrera wasn't rated at Bilbao? Thats why he was winning Man of the Match against teams like Barcelona and Real Madrid :

Gueye trumps Herrera in the first two parameters you listed. I don't need to check Premier league page to know that. I remember Gueye and Ndidi were always dragging 1st and 2nd position with each other on those two parameters every season till Gueye left for PSG.

I'll modify this post after checking premier league website for the other parameters

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by timay(m): 9:51am On Aug 24, 2020
Expert17:
It's on this thread I read something like Mc tominay is better than Herrera, now Gueye.
grin grin

Nigga, stop turning Amala when arguing, I'm sure no one ever said such a thing of Mctominay being better than Herrera. what we are saying here is Gueye.

7 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 9:55am On Aug 24, 2020
eph12:

Who will buy the market that fans have trolled and insulted everywhere for the amount you're asking?

And there won't be any replacement, so we shouldn't sell imo
Every day periera plays, he gets insulted on twitter. By United fans.
I'm no exclusion. But that kind of style is messing up our sales.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 10:00am On Aug 24, 2020
timay:

Gueye trumps Herrera in the first two parameters you listed. I don't need to check Premier league page to know that. I remember Gueye and Ndidi were always dragging 1st and 2nd position with each other on those two parameters every season till Gueye left for PSG.

I'll modify this post after checking premier league website for the other parameters

After watching Herrera at United for years (e.g against the most skilful player in EPL then Eden Hazard), you still believe Gueye is better in making tackles and interception grin grin grin

I mentioned 7 key attributes for a midfielder and you can't mention just ONE that you can clearly rate Gueye higher..... grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by timay(m): 10:03am On Aug 24, 2020
odizeey:

Every day periera plays, he gets insulted on twitter. By United fans.
I'm no exclusion. But that kind of style is messing up our sales.

Every time Iwobi plays at Arsenal, Arsenal fans always insult him and use him as a scale goat if things went sideways. That didn't stop them from packaging him for Everton for 30m plus.

Guys like Pereira and Lingard will fetch money if they decide to put them on sale
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 10:04am On Aug 24, 2020
timay:

Nigga, stop turning Amala when arguing, I'm sure no one ever said such a thing of Mctominay being better than Herrera. what we are saying here is Gueye.

You are sure, as if you read every post on this thread....that's how you jump to conclusion(Herrera asking for more than 100% pay rise) without investigating.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nezzjnr: 10:05am On Aug 24, 2020
Expert17:

After watching Herrera at United for years (e.g against the most skilful player in EPL then Eden Hazard), you still believe Gueye is better in making tackles and interception grin grin grin

I mentioned 7 key attributes for a midfielder and you can't mention just ONE that you can clearly rate Gueye higher..... grin grin
McTominay also Had Hazard in his pocket
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 10:05am On Aug 24, 2020
timay:

The guy just like to give okoto yarns sometimes, no too blame am.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by timay(m): 10:07am On Aug 24, 2020
Expert17:

this is their premier league stat

(1) (2) (3) ... (8321) (8322) (8323) (8324) (8325) (8326) (8327) ... (14215) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: kizolo(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.