Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,376 members, 7,861,038 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:49 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (8325) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8862685 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8322) (8323) (8324) (8325) (8326) (8327) (8328) ... (14215) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 10:07am On Aug 24, 2020
Nezzjnr:

Woodward was offering something less than what Herrera was asking for.... Woodward thought Herrera was going to accept that

Psg came in and offered Herrera something better... Woodward came with an Improved offer and by that time Herrera had already accepted Psg offer
bold claim , cuz You're saying Herrera is lying here and your source is "media reports"

anyways make we die the matter, no longer our business.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 10:08am On Aug 24, 2020
Well, in the ligue 1 this season Gueye made 20 appearance for PSG and Herrera had only 8.

I think the coach knew who was better.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 10:08am On Aug 24, 2020
KingAlabi:
Well, in the ligue 1 this season Gueye made 20 appearance for PSG and Herrera had only 8.

I think the coach knew who was better.
why you dey call lindelof trash?
You sef.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 10:09am On Aug 24, 2020
weedtaker:
bold claim , cuz You're saying Herrera is lying here and your source is "media reports"

anyways make we die the matter, no longer our business.

So when Sanchez said he has a dream to play for Manchester United ever since he was a boy is true because Sanchez said it.

Una tire me oh.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 10:10am On Aug 24, 2020
Well this season Fred made more appearance than Pogba.

I guess OLE knows who is better.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Spy360(m): 10:11am On Aug 24, 2020
Nezzjnr:
You guys are still suffering from the massive L courtesy of Jambody on Friday

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Spy360(m): 10:12am On Aug 24, 2020
Expert17:

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nezzjnr: 10:13am On Aug 24, 2020
Expert17:

Pogba had issues with the club

It was glaring

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 10:13am On Aug 24, 2020
KingAlabi:

So when Sanchez said he has a dream to play for Manchester United ever since he was a boy is true because Sanchez said it.

Una tire me oh.

weedtaker:
laughable, Different scenarios not even comparable. But anything that rocks your boat.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 10:15am On Aug 24, 2020
Nezzjnr:
Pogba had issues with the club
It was glaring
Injuries na en don turn issues.. wetin be dis naa undecided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nezzjnr: 10:15am On Aug 24, 2020
weedtaker:
Injuries na en don turn issues.. wetin be dis naa undecided
That was just a cover up
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by timay(m): 10:16am On Aug 24, 2020
Expert17:

The comparison you used says it all.

Everyone , even an slowpoke knows that Pogba had been injured for a better part of the season coupled with personal issues with the club

And after Pogba returned, what happened to Fred ?

You just dey yarn Okoto meow since morning grin

8 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 10:16am On Aug 24, 2020
timay:

No one hates ex players here, it only you guys j
that just want to be revising history just because you don't like Woodward ( which by the way is a common factor among United fans)

People also do that with Lukaku here , dropping Lukaku alert any time he manages to control a pass , and it's getting irritating to say the least. We should just move on and stop this attitude of bringing up the names of ex players whenever they managed to have a good game.

Where was Herrera alert since all this days. All of a sudden he started having playing time due to the injuries to their first Choice midfielders (Gana Gueye and Verratti) Una no allow us hear word again
So Woodward dey try, in essence? cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 10:16am On Aug 24, 2020
Just to end this talk

-Gueye is better than Herrera.

-Herrera is better than Gueye in

Tackles
Interception
Chance creation
Goals
Assists
Distance covering
Playing anywhere in midfield
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 10:17am On Aug 24, 2020
odizeey:

cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 10:17am On Aug 24, 2020
Nezzjnr:

That was just a cover up
Your source.. I guess, is still "media reports"

Good morning oga.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Spy360(m): 10:18am On Aug 24, 2020
timay:

Every time Iwobi plays at Arsenal, Arsenal fans always insult him and use him as a scale goat if things went sideways. That didn't stop them from packaging him for Everton for 30m plus.

Guys like Pereira and Lingard will fetch money if they decide to put them on sale

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Spy360(m): 10:20am On Aug 24, 2020
Nezzjnr:
That was just a cover up
I am understanding you. Explain more...

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 10:20am On Aug 24, 2020
timay:

The comparison you used says it all.

Everyone , even an slowpoke knows that Pogba had been injured for a better part of the season coupled with personal issues with the club

And after Pogba returned, what happened to Fred ?

You just dey yarn Okoto meow since morning grin

Calm down and analyse my post before replying.

I made this statement because of KingAlabi ( using appearance to judge who is better).....now go back and check the post..,

Likes and Shares on Nairaland won't amount to money.....so calm down and make your points
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 10:21am On Aug 24, 2020
KingAlabi:

The guy just like to give okoto yarns sometimes, no too blame am.

cheesy

Please don’t anger Odogwu of Ireland, Igwe of Papastathinopoulos grin

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by timay(m): 10:22am On Aug 24, 2020
Expert17:

You are sure, as if you read every post on this thread....that's how you jump to conclusion(Herrera asking for more than 100% pay rise) without investigating.

Yes I'm sure no one in his right mind ever said such on this thread, except may be for banter purpose. It has always been a debate of who was better btw Fred and Mctominay.

As for Herrera asking for 100% pay rise, it is common knowledge to United fans here last season. Some guys here were even lambasting Woodward that he should have given in to his demand because he was our best player the previous season who plays for the badge, afterall a calamity De Gea was collecting over 300k

You are the one that is just trying to revise history just to suit whatever agenda you're pushing

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Spy360(m): 10:24am On Aug 24, 2020
Expert17:
Just to end this talk

-Gueye is better than Herrera.

-Herrera is better than Gueye in

Tackles
Interception
Chance creation
Goals
Assists
Distance covering
Playing anywhere in midfield

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 10:24am On Aug 24, 2020
timay:

Every time Iwobi plays at Arsenal, Arsenal fans always insult him and use him as a scale goat if things went sideways. That didn't stop them from packaging him for Everton for 30m plus.

Guys like Pereira and Lingard will fetch money if they decide to put them on sale
Seems you don't know the insults these guys receive from fans. On and off the pitch them dey roast them.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by timay(m): 10:25am On Aug 24, 2020
odizeey:

Don't get me wrong, Woodward is still a crazy fellow in the club grin

But if there was ever anything we can point to that he did right in the club over the years, the Herrera contract brouhaha is definitely one of them.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Spy360(m): 10:26am On Aug 24, 2020
odizeey:

Seems you don't know the insults these guys receive from fans. On and off the pitch them dey roast them.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nezzjnr: 10:26am On Aug 24, 2020
Spy360:

I am understanding you. Explain more...
Cow cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Spy360(m): 10:27am On Aug 24, 2020
Leyqute:

cheesy
Please don’t anger Odogwu of Ireland, Igwe of Papastathinopoulos grin

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by timay(m): 10:28am On Aug 24, 2020
odizeey:

Well , unfortunately, it comes with the job of playing for United. Even Rooney wasn't spared when he started dropping disaster class towards the end of his career, despite being a club legend that has won it all with the club.

Have you seen Madrid fans? Those ones are worst grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Spy360(m): 10:28am On Aug 24, 2020
Nezzjnr:
Cow cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Spy360(m): 10:30am On Aug 24, 2020
timay:

Well , unfortunately, it comes with the job of playing for United. Even Rooney wasn't spared when he started dropping disaster class towards the end of his career, despite being a club legend that has won it all with the club.

Have you seen Madrid fans? Those ones are worst grin

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 10:30am On Aug 24, 2020
Ekute leave me alone and stop having erection on my matter.

This is not secret cult we are allowed to have our own views.

God wey allow me play professional football go help you make money to leave your parent house @ 40 years old. Amen.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Spy360(m): 10:31am On Aug 24, 2020
timay:

Don't get me wrong, Woodward is still a crazy fellow in the club grin

But if there was ever anything we can point to that he did right in the club over the years, the Herrera contract brouhaha is definitely one of them.
You are sensible to me. Please kwantunue

(1) (2) (3) ... (8322) (8323) (8324) (8325) (8326) (8327) (8328) ... (14215) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: TrebleChamp(m), a4turitoroman and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.