Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,496 members, 7,830,500 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (8445) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8774800 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8442) (8443) (8444) (8445) (8446) (8447) (8448) ... (14174) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BikeMan: 2:40pm On Sep 12, 2020
Leyqute:

How is Tammy Abraham, Mount and James youth players FGS? Are they teenagers? Haven’t they played at top level for years?

Do you even know what you are talking about or you just want to make noise like the fart of an angry lesbian?

Now I can see that you are not only mad but you are also high on bitterleaf .

Olodo rabata.
Shut up Ekute. A scummy like you said City and Chelsea don't give their academy players chances in the first team, so point us to your lads that played as much minutes as James, Abraham and Mount last season.

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 2:48pm On Sep 12, 2020
Leyqute:

LoooL.

More likely FC.

If he ain’t holding the jersey in a pic posted by @manutd I ain’t believing shit.

Yeye dey smell
We should know this and know peace.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 2:49pm On Sep 12, 2020
grin

Someone is finding it difficult to differentiate between Academy Products and Academy Players.

Ain't surprised, coz the Dude in Question once said..........?!

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Prectega(m): 3:00pm On Sep 12, 2020
We are loosing by one goal to Aston villa
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 3:02pm On Sep 12, 2020
eph12:

Not all utd fans, maybe most though

He's more about signing Sancho. Now if the club does not do well this season, it will be blamed on our inability to sign Sancho. I wouldn't buy that excuse
He also says "sign regullion" but it's mostly sancho since we are heavily linked to him.

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by olabode89(m): 3:22pm On Sep 12, 2020
Am I the only one tired of this Sancho drama?

How about we spend all that money on improving the squad.

Reguilon .... €30M

Thiago ....... €30M

Ismaila Sarr or David Neres .... €50M
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 3:28pm On Sep 12, 2020
BikeMan:
Oh, you fvcking liar! How many minutes did they play compared to James, Mount and Abraham.

Are you actually lying or you're just dumb?
So Abraham and Mount wey don go countless loan naim you still dey refer to youth players under this context? Oya compare them to Greenwood, Williams, Chong, Garner and correct yourself....
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 3:34pm On Sep 12, 2020
olabode89:

Reguilon .... €30M

Thiago ....... €30M

Ismaila Sarr or David Neres .... €50M
Exactly what I said some pages back...

Let Dortmund keep Sancho...They depend a lot on ticket sales and if things don't improve on the COVID-19 front, they might be forced to sell for less next year...

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 3:35pm On Sep 12, 2020
Arteta is doing very well with Arsenal, if they get Partey and that Auora dude in Lyon, then they will make the fight for top 4 very complicated...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BlueAngel444: 3:36pm On Sep 12, 2020
BlueAngel444:
shocked the devil is a liar Manu cannot possibly sign both Thiago and VDB in the same window. It's just not possible. Impossicant
first VDB and now Thiago oh no shocked but e be like na 4-4-2 ole go play tongue

May the best team win cool
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Excallibur(m): 3:37pm On Sep 12, 2020
For chelChe, U fit go loan win UCL come back and still be a youth player

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 3:39pm On Sep 12, 2020
patrickmuf:

Let Dortmund keep Sancho...They depend a lot on ticket sales and if things don't improve on the COVID-19 front, they might be forced to sell for less next year...
Some peeps here don't like this suggestion, to them it's sign Sancho for whatever Dortmund are asking for. We have dragged this Sancho transfer for so long the EPL season has commenced, the time dey would have used to bring in other necessary players to improve the squad. Window go soon close make we rest from the Sancho drama, make OGS just make one nonsense complain about squad dept this season...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BlueAngel444: 3:41pm On Sep 12, 2020
patrickmuf:
Arteta is doing very well with Arsenal, if they get Partey and that Auora dude in Lyon, then they will make the fight for top 4 very complicated...
it's already complicated as it is. Shey e done reach like 8 or 9 teams, Arsenal, Tottenham with Mou's second season success, Everton Ancelotti and good buys, Leiscster, Wolves, in addition to last seasons top four. Wonder what would have happened if Newcastle's take over was successful with players like Cavani still available, bale and the rest. After UCL, EPL just gets tougher.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by olabode89(m): 3:42pm On Sep 12, 2020
patrickmuf:

We need to learn how to move on from a deal, we don't even need to go back for him next season. Give Chong 2 years at Bremen and see if he can deliver half of Sancho's numbers.

I am tired of teams refusing to negotiate and sitting on a particular amount when dealing with United.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by olabode89(m): 3:46pm On Sep 12, 2020
Oasis007:
Manchester United are interested in Thiago Alcântara.

- @cfbayern

This is not true!!

I checked Christian Falk's Twitter and I couldn't find this info.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nezzjnr: 3:52pm On Sep 12, 2020
Official

Manchester United have announced the signing of

Thomas Cook as the new CSO

grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 3:55pm On Sep 12, 2020
Prectega:
We are loosing by one goal to Aston villa
I can't find this match anywhere. Is it not supposed to be by 10pm?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nezzjnr: 3:58pm On Sep 12, 2020
Sevilla are in advanced talks to sign Marcos Acuña from Sporting - as per @abolapt. Deal to be done soon.

No more chances to come back for Sergio Reguilon... he’d love to join Manchester United this summer. #MUFC considering him as an option but won’t pay €30m � #transfers

Fabrizio Romano
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Prectega(m): 4:15pm On Sep 12, 2020
Hmm

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Prectega(m): 4:15pm On Sep 12, 2020
Mm

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by timay(m): 4:26pm On Sep 12, 2020
Prectega:
Hmm
Ole did audition for these ones, they still fail grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Panther7(m): 4:43pm On Sep 12, 2020
Nezzjnr:
Sevilla are in advanced talks to sign Marcos Acuña from Sporting - as per @abolapt. Deal to be done soon.

No more chances to come back for Sergio Reguilon... he’d love to join Manchester United this summer. #MUFC considering him as an option but won’t pay €30m � #transfers

Fabrizio Romano
how much do they want to pay €15?? cheesy : cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 4:46pm On Sep 12, 2020
timay:

Ole did audition for these ones, they still fail grin

De Gea likely to start from Bench this Season.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Skimpledawg(m): 4:46pm On Sep 12, 2020
odizeey:
Manchester United for life.

I prophesy, we shall smile at the end of the season.
Bia, Plophet elrony I know, Disgraced deacon Larride I know, who are you?

undecided

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 5:02pm On Sep 12, 2020
Skimpledawg:

Bia, Plophet elrony I know, Disgraced deacon Larride I know, who are you?

undecided
I'm the war. I'm the fight.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Zabiboy: 5:02pm On Sep 12, 2020
olabode89:

Reguilon .... €25M

Thiago ....... €30M

Ismaila Sarr Douglas Costa or David Neres .... €50M

Exactly....
Although i'll prefer D.Costa to Sarr
I still dont see what people are seeing in this sancho guy...
That guy is worth highest £45m...
Anyways...what's my business...I'm just a Fan not a stakeholder.. wink
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Skimpledawg(m): 5:07pm On Sep 12, 2020
odizeey:

I'm the war. I'm the fight.
Ogbeni, I go smoke you.

Ask elrony o
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 5:13pm On Sep 12, 2020
Skimpledawg:

Ogbeni, I go smoke you.

Ask elrony o
Na my prophesy dey do you like this?

Are you Voldemort?
cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nezzjnr: 5:24pm On Sep 12, 2020
Guys Thiago to Manu will soon be made official
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 5:49pm On Sep 12, 2020
Na to dey spam crosses? Shey una see the best RB in the league?

Rashford gonna clap his cheeks again if he catch am.

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 6:01pm On Sep 12, 2020
They will kill Trent today and i'm here for it! grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 6:01pm On Sep 12, 2020
See Virgil V. Dijk

grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (8442) (8443) (8444) (8445) (8446) (8447) (8448) ... (14174) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.