Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,223 members, 7,818,764 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (8450) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8735069 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8447) (8448) (8449) (8450) (8451) (8452) (8453) ... (14149) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nezzjnr: 12:29pm On Sep 13, 2020
timay:

It won't. From the video, the event happened over a year ago. After the National team incident, some hoe he partied with in the past probably sold the picture to a gossip tabloid for some change. And more will probably come up in future because Mason looks like someone that like to party wella.

I'm sure the seniors in the team will probably teach him how to party discreetly , away from the eyes of the media, cos he's now a celebrity. grin

Whether we like it or not , our favourite players do crazy shits when partying grin , albeit most of those party are private and coded ones.

Those UK tabloids did worse to Sterling in the past. It made him became matured faster
Ronaldo also partied during his early days at Manu but he had people who were watching him and calling him to order
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 12:29pm On Sep 13, 2020
BikeMan:
Scummy lad, na still only one of the people you mentioned gets quality time. In fact apart from Rashford, which one of your Academy products has transitioned into your first team like your colleague said cheesy

But na Manyoo dey play Youth pass. Very stupid statement not driven by data.
Guy u blind ni? Is Lingard not our Academy player? or because u manage use 3 over loaned youth last season (first time in your history), you don forget your club history of always relying on experience foreign players. Which of your so called youth player get rating reach Greenwood last season? Make i no even add Rashford cos that one better pass your entire youth product. Manutd have been using home grown Academy players since the days of SMB and have add at least 3 Academy players in the first team every season. SAF used 6 regular starting Academy players to win EPL in 1996 and used about same number of Academy players to win the treble of 1999. Do you know how many of our Academy product are EPL managers now or have been? I go see how many of those your youth go play this season with all the signings una make. Shepes sef wan dey claim to use youth, youth wey dem do send go countless loans.. Nonsense and Shepes

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 12:30pm On Sep 13, 2020
Oasis007:
Greenwood has apologized for all the misdeeds. He is a promising Lad, and definitely gonna need a Mentor in the Squad.

Bruno and Mata are obvious candidates.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 12:34pm On Sep 13, 2020
grin

I see some of us are still hoping for a RW this TW...... LMAO!

No RW is coming, Greenwood is penciled down and sealed for the Position already. United ain't gonna break Bank to get Sancho, neither the Board is willing to get Alternative.

As for CB, expect Mengi to have some Minutes this Season. Ole has confidence in him and kinda sure the Lad would join Williams and Greenwood soon.

All I care about for now is offloading Jones, Rojo, Perreira, Romero, Dalot, Lingard this TW. They're better off away from the Club than being useless on the Bench.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 12:34pm On Sep 13, 2020
afrodoc2:

Bruno and Mata are obvious candidates.

Exactly my Thought. I'm gonna add Matic as well, coz he's cool-headed and disciplined.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 12:38pm On Sep 13, 2020
Pogba, Bruno and VDB are the Trio to man the Midfield for United this Season. Fred and McTom are backups.

Upfront Players are 11, 9, and 10.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 12:40pm On Sep 13, 2020
Uli Hoeneß [Bayern] about Thiago Alcantara [Sport1 - @iMiaSanMia]: “We offered him a great contract but in the last minute he changed his mind. He probably has an agreement on personal terms with Liverpool or Man Utd, or with both”.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nezzjnr: 12:40pm On Sep 13, 2020
Oasis007:
Uli Hoeneß [Bayern] about Thiago Alcantara [Sport1 - @iMiaSanMia]: “We offered him a great contract but in the last minute he changed his mind. He probably has an agreement on personal terms with Liverpool or Man Utd, or with both”.
Uli Hoeneß: “Both Liverpool and Man Utd did not NOT come to us with an offer for Thiago. They are bluffing and waiting until the last week of the window to make a cheap offer. Bayern must decide whether they want to play this game or stand their ground and keep him" � #MUFC #LFC
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chidexxy007(m): 12:43pm On Sep 13, 2020
Oasis007:
grin

No RW is coming, Greenwood is penciled down and sealed for the Position already. United ain't gonna break Bank to get Sancho, neither the Board is willing to get Alternative.

As for CB, expect Mengi to have some Minutes this Season. Ole has confidence in him and kinda sure the Lad would join Williams and Greenwood soon.

All I care about for now is offloading Jones, Rojo, Perreira, Romero, Dalot, Lingard this TW. They're better off away from the Club than being useless on the Bench.
Lol, if dem no still sign JS7 after chasing him all window, Woody nd his geng go suffer for 600 years undecided

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chidexxy007(m): 12:45pm On Sep 13, 2020
Oasis007:
Pogba, Bruno and VDB are the Trio to man the Midfield for United this Season. Fred and McTom are backups.

Upfront Players are 11, 9, and 10.
Have they sold Matic?

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 12:48pm On Sep 13, 2020
afrodoc2:

So maybe he was 16 or 17. When you were 16-18 would you have been foolish enough to allow someone record you inhaling that gas? Assuming you were a public figure.

It is not the end of the world for him but anybody who is willing to just ignore the signs and say it is just youthful exuberance would be way off the mark.

These are all signs that he needs someone to guide and mentor him. There is a reason Rashford did not have these problems when he broke through.

Word.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nelxxy(m): 12:50pm On Sep 13, 2020
chidexxy007:

Have they sold Matic?
i tire o. matic is even ahead of fred and mctom.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 12:57pm On Sep 13, 2020
afrodoc2:
People have to learn to take responsibility for their actions instead of blaming others. This idea of blaming the media is dead on arrival.

Everybody is out to make profit.

English players should always be careful since they know the kind of media they have.

Let's not say he is a kid. He's 18, not like he's 12. They should just mentor him well.

An old man can still do these things sha. Na maturity.

We should point to examples instead of the age excuse. Mbappe, Ronaldo, Messi etc should be examples we should be pointing to instead of saying he is 18. Cos naso e go spoil for our neck of we no hold am well.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 12:58pm On Sep 13, 2020
Melvyn11:

The fact you actually think United has any chance to sign Mbappe is bold and shocking. Like wtf would you even think that.

When we sign him now you'll be the one praying he flops.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 1:01pm On Sep 13, 2020
afrodoc2:
Watching the 2nd half now. Maguire has been quietly making errors all game long. TFM was actually better. Otem help us.

Quietly making errors grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 1:07pm On Sep 13, 2020
GloryIsaac:

Quietly making errors grin

You know all those errors that did not lead to goals this time but might lead to goals the next time. grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 1:08pm On Sep 13, 2020
afrodoc2:

You know all those errors that did not lead to goals this time but might lead to goals the next time. grin

True. At this point, there’s not much one can say again. Let’s just watch with a relaxed mind.

If we lose we lose, if we win we win.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 1:08pm On Sep 13, 2020
Oasis007:
grin

And you said last month that we would sign sanch.

Baba don frustrate cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 1:09pm On Sep 13, 2020
chidexxy007:

Have they sold Matic?

Mata ain't sold either.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 1:10pm On Sep 13, 2020
odizeey:

And you said last month that we would sign sanch.

Baba don frustrate cheesy

grin

It's not looking like we're getting any more Player this TW. The less we're expecting the better.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 1:10pm On Sep 13, 2020
Oasis007:

grin

It's not looking like we're getting any more Player this TW. The less we're expecting the better.
It is well.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Melvyn11: 1:12pm On Sep 13, 2020
odizeey:

When we sign him now you'll be the one praying he flops.
Bro come back to reality. Mbappe is never going to end up at United. For a United fan to even think of the possibility is insane.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 1:13pm On Sep 13, 2020
afrodoc2:

Allow them. As if I was a public figure playing for Man Utd at 18.

What an 18yr old unknown boy at Rumuola will do and get away with an 18yr old boy playing for Man Utd won’t be able to get away with.

That is where judgement comes in.

But it is easier to blame the British media.
People need to learn to take responsibility for their actions. I believe Greenwood has learned his and takes full responsibility.

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 1:16pm On Sep 13, 2020
chidexxy007:

Lol, if dem no still sign JS7 after chasing him all window, Woody nd his geng go suffer for 600 years undecided
All I see his press people doing their thing. While some are reporting that we haven't made an official bid, others are reporting that our bid was rejected. Then more reports saying we've had agreements with player and agent. E be things
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 1:18pm On Sep 13, 2020
Melvyn11:

Bro come back to reality. Mbappe is never going to end up at United. For a United fan to even think of the possibility is insane.
Bros. Nothing like insanity. I'm not expecting him.

Nothing is impossible here Baba.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KaiHavertz: 2:05pm On Sep 13, 2020
eph12:

People need to learn to take responsibility for their actions. I believe Greenwood has learned his and takes full responsibility.
Plankwood will be the next januzaj... Manure don't know how to nurture young talents.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 2:10pm On Sep 13, 2020
KaiHavertz:
Plankwood will be the next januzaj... Manure don't know how to nurture young talents.
We can see how chelshit is nurturing her talents
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 2:14pm On Sep 13, 2020
numberonecytyzen:

Man UTD 1.73
Liverpool 3.00
Barca. 6.00.
Note, at a time, odds for Messi to leave Barca were about 1.50.
nelxxy:
In terms of maths a way to express fractional Odd 8/11 is 8 divided by 11 which equals 0.72 which interpret is to 1.72 in Decimal Odd. currently odd is going down . presently is 4/9 which translate to 1.44 Decimal Odd.
it's alright. thank y'all.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 2:15pm On Sep 13, 2020
Ndidi struggling @ CB
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KaiHavertz: 2:16pm On Sep 13, 2020
eph12:
We can see how chelshit is nurturing her talents

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KaiHavertz: 2:17pm On Sep 13, 2020
Expert17:
Ndidi struggling @ CB
You don't expect matic or kante to do well @ CB.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 2:20pm On Sep 13, 2020
Ryan Giggs: "He’s [Greenwood] a brilliant player, who I don’t think he even looks like scoring every game - I think he’s going to score two every game, he’s that much of a threat."

- GOAL

(1) (2) (3) ... (8447) (8448) (8449) (8450) (8451) (8452) (8453) ... (14149) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Santos07 and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.