Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,401 members, 7,861,132 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:20 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (8465) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8863828 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8462) (8463) (8464) (8465) (8466) (8467) (8468) ... (14215) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BlueAngel444: 6:41pm On Sep 14, 2020
ArchAnge1:
Yes I know this isnt Chelsea thread grin

Yes I'm posting this here grin

Yes I want it to pain you.
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 6:41pm On Sep 14, 2020
spillo1:

LMFAO...
* He scored against Northern ireland even sorloth
a crystal palace flop bagged a brace as well*

*Apart from his champions league which was spectacular he hasn't done much. He is still a one season wonder. This season will tell us about his quality.

It's not true. Halaand scored in their first game. Meanwhile Sancho couldn't score against Iceland. Batshauyi of Chelsea scored 2 in just one half.

Wait are you trying to compare Halaand and Sancho?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 6:42pm On Sep 14, 2020
Panther7:
Again no be Ole buy Maguire for 80M that on is on Woodward cheesy cheesy

But na Ole bring up Greenwood and bought Fernandes grin grin grin grin

Una go kill me for Nairaland

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by benji93: 6:43pm On Sep 14, 2020
Man, i wasn't disagreeing with your main point. I agree, Sancho is another bust waiting to happen. That price is too much. I hope we don't buckle. Go out and get some good, solid CB and LB. I was just saying your support with the Halaand argument was kinda moot.
patrickmuf:
Messi has shone in the UCL and for Argentina...

Just so we don't digress, I am not saying Sancho is not good enough but for that price especially when we have other area in the team we need to strengthen, it's a no for me...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 6:43pm On Sep 14, 2020
I don read this argument twice, I still never understand anything.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 6:43pm On Sep 14, 2020
CapitalCee:

It's not true. Halaand scored in their first game. Meanwhile Sancho couldn't score against Iceland. Batshauyi of Chelsea scored 2 in just one half.

grin grin

Anything can happen
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 6:44pm On Sep 14, 2020
Expert17:

grin grin grin When wahala dey, we call Ed but when it's good, na Ole...It depends on the agenda you want to push, you fit just switch anytime...

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by benji93: 6:44pm On Sep 14, 2020
Yeah good. I forgot that one.
eph12:

Champions league?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by spillo1: 6:46pm On Sep 14, 2020
CapitalCee:

LMFAO.....Why will I compare a world class winger to a one season wonder.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Segedinho(m): 6:47pm On Sep 14, 2020
Panther7:
It's only through transfer income you can get money and revenues abi?
Why I dey follow you talk sef you are a shekpites tongue tongue tongue
Ok sir
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chidexxy007(m): 6:48pm On Sep 14, 2020
patrickmuf:
If we had other areas of the pitch sorted out, I would be the last person complaining of the price. Liverpool knew Van Dijk was a missing piece in their jigsaw so they paid up for him, when it was obvious they needed to replace that clown Karius, they did and it paid off...
Bros, that RW is of greater priority than others, u sef knw.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Panther7(m): 6:48pm On Sep 14, 2020
Expert17:

No me talk that one ooo grin cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by spillo1: 6:49pm On Sep 14, 2020
Segedinho:

Plus adds on -73m

Remember he paid 9m by himself.

We are getting there sir
LMFAO....Bro rest it's 80million for me.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 6:49pm On Sep 14, 2020
chidexxy007:

Bros, that RW is of greater priority than others, u sef knw.

But the price is too much. Sancho sef is not helping, I expect him to angle for a move but he is just quiet about the whole stuff...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 6:51pm On Sep 14, 2020
Panther7:
Ole signed 4 players last season 3 in the summer window and 1 in the January window. Lampard has signed 7 players already in 1 window and will probably add Rice but yeah let's all look at the amount spent and not the number and quality of players brought in. grin grin

And when people say a manager has "spent more" as if the manager is in charge of negotiations and the amount spent to purchase a player. I find that very fascinating cheesy cheesy
You forgot to mention that Lampard didn't sign anyone last season. You also forgot to mention that 2 of those players are on free transfer. You also failed to mention that one is 35 years old. May I remind you that between last year summer and now, Ole has added 6 players to his team? I don't see what the issue is here

Unless you're trying to say that Ole didn't want Maguire, AWB and co
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by spillo1: 6:52pm On Sep 14, 2020
patrickmuf:
But the price is too much. Sancho sef is not helping, I expect him to angle for a move but he is just quiet about the whole stuff...
Bro you haven't answered.

spillo1:

LMFAO.....is the 80million Chelsea spent on havertz a waste?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 6:53pm On Sep 14, 2020
spillo1:

Bro you haven't answered.

It is way too much...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chidexxy007(m): 6:55pm On Sep 14, 2020
patrickmuf:
So he should threaten to go on strike or score an own goal like Gallas grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Sniper4real(m): 6:56pm On Sep 14, 2020
Guys, abeg. How good is our under23 team.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chidexxy007(m): 6:57pm On Sep 14, 2020
patrickmuf:
It is way too much...
grin

How much is ideal?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 6:58pm On Sep 14, 2020
patrickmuf:
Exactly! He's not even pushing for a move, so BVB is comfortable with their stance. WTH! See as they're rubbishing this club

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dubylhover(m): 6:59pm On Sep 14, 2020
Manchester City have had an €89m offer for José Giménez rejected by Atlético Madrid.

The Spanish side will not let the defender leave for less than his €120m release clause.

(Source: AS)

This is a club that is serious and knows what they want

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dubylhover(m): 7:00pm On Sep 14, 2020
eph12:

Exactly! He's not even pushing for a move, so BVB is comfortable with their stance. WTH! See as they're rubbishing this club

Why would he push for the move when united fans think he's average and waste of money cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 7:00pm On Sep 14, 2020
dubylhover:
Manchester City have had an €89m offer for José Giménez rejected by Atlético Madrid.

The Spanish side will not let the defender leave for less than his €120m release clause.

(Source: AS)

This is a club that is serious and knows what they want

They will spend and win something.

Ole will spend and lose 3 Semi-finals.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chidexxy007(m): 7:01pm On Sep 14, 2020
Sniper4real:
Guys, abeg. How good is our under23 team.
cc afrodoc2
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Panther7(m): 7:01pm On Sep 14, 2020
eph12:

You forgot to mention that Lampard didn't sign anyone last season. You also forgot to mention that 2 of those players are on free transfer. You also failed to mention that one is 35 years old. May I remind you that between last year summer and now, Ole has added 6 players to his team? I don't see what the issue is here

Unless you're trying to say that Ole didn't want Maguire, AWB and co
Lampard didn't sign because he told them didn't want players abi? Or because of a transfer ban. My argument is simple, people are looking at the amount spent instead of the number of "quality players" bought.
Yeah he added 6 players over 3 transfer window and the other one did it in 1 window.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chidexxy007(m): 7:03pm On Sep 14, 2020
eph12:

When im dey read ur comment about am here grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dubylhover(m): 7:04pm On Sep 14, 2020
Expert17:

They will spend and win something.

Ole will spend and lose 3 Semi-finals.

At least spend Fess.. So that even if we are getting a new manager,he would get to work with quality players
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by spillo1: 7:04pm On Sep 14, 2020
patrickmuf:
It is way too much...
So it's a waste?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Segedinho(m): 7:04pm On Sep 14, 2020
spillo1:

LMFAO....Bro rest it's 80million for me.

Lols... grin

I understand since d argument favours sancho' s deal

$ would have been more ideal
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by benji93: 7:05pm On Sep 14, 2020
True. But that's only on one hand. cheesy. On the other hand, you don't need to have a good record of selling players when you can maximize the talent of your players and win trophies. I would go for the latter. It seems we don't have a pay structure though. You don't just bump up wages cos some youngsters are doing well. There should be a steady climb in the wages. But again, Man Utd has the money. For an admin that's become notorious for dragging their feet, they do make make some stupi decisions. Maguire for example. cheesy. That director of football is seriously needed.
Expert17:
Chelsea sell players and make good money from them.

We don't sell well

We over pay for players

We have the 2nd highest wage bill in the world

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 7:06pm On Sep 14, 2020
spillo1:

So it's a waste?
A good player can still be overpriced...I don't know why it's so difficult for you to understand my argument...

(1) (2) (3) ... (8462) (8463) (8464) (8465) (8466) (8467) (8468) ... (14215) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.